Black Man Sodomizes White Woman

Story Info
Black businessman dominates eager White BBW.
1.6k words
3.09
101.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

A wise man once said that bitches need fucking the way dudes need purpose and power. I think he was right. That's why, as a man, I seek power and fuck bitches as much as I can. Doing my part to support the species, you know. My name is Charlemagne Antoine and I'll be your tall, good-looking and well-endowed, uncircumcised Haitian-American hustler for the evening. I prowl the streets of downtown Boston looking for my prey. Sexually adventurous females. And I always score. Read them lines and watch what happens, folks.

The cold and dreary days of February 2008 keep trickling by. Business has been good for the most part. I sell bootleg porn videos to young men and occasionally young women in the city of Boston. I also sell everything from DVDs to magazines and everyone's favorite drug. I sell weed to people. Not the trickled down stuff you can buy for ten bucks from your neighborhood dealer but that real good stuff that only the experts like myself know how to create. And I sell to everyone. From the well-dressed white businesswomen you see walking around State Street to the white men in suits coming out of the City Bank. Hey, everybody gets down. A good businessman like myself knows that. That's how I survive, you know.

Take Leslie Wade for example. She was this plump, rather plain white woman I saw coming out of an office building. It was around noon and everyone was going to lunch. Leslie stood on a street corner near a restaurant and leaned back against the wall. She reached into her purse and began to search for something. I knew exactly what she was looking for. Her cigarettes. She couldn't find any. So, I approached her and offered her a pack of Menthols. She seemed surprised by my gesture. I smiled at her and we began to talk. The way Leslie was looking at me, I could tell that she was in the mood for more than just cigarettes.

The sexual powers of the black man continue to thrill white women's dreams and make white men wake up in cold sweat. I looked at Leslie. I gave her the look. Both men and women understand that inimitable look. I wanted some of that and I was offering her a piece of my action. Leslie got it. I looked at this white chick. She was around five-foot-five, and probably weighing over two hundred pounds. She had red hair and green eyes. She wasn't pretty in the face but her body was thick, her breasts large and her ass was definitely plump. What can I say? I just love a fat ass! Would you believe that Leslie and I got down right then and there? Believe it, folks.

Leslie and I ducked into a dark street, behind a pile of boxes, not far from South Station. I unzipped my pants and showed the plump white chick what I was working with. Nine inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black male power. I stroked my cock, and told her to show it some love. Once Leslie picked her jaw up from the floor, she got right down to business. She bent down and took my cock in her mouth. I thrust my cock into her mouth. I've had my cock sucked by all kinds of people. Male and female. Black and white. Hey, a good businessman doesn't discriminate, know what I'm saying?

Leslie busied herself sucking my dick. That's what I like about white women. They all love to suck dick. Black women always like to pretend they don't enjoy sucking cock and that when you ask them, it's a great sacrifice for them to get down and please you. That's so frigging stupid. Must be why nobody seems to want to hook up with the black chicks no more. Today's black guys are either fucking white women or they're sleeping with other men on the side. Hell, sometimes they're doing both. Black chicks have a good reason to be frustrated. They're not getting enough dick. Oh, well. I suggest they invest in the dildo making industry.

I rammed my cock down Leslie's throat. Now, she might be some hotshot white woman who thinks she owns the world just because she's white and female in a society that caters to her kind. Not so in this alley. In this dark alley, she's my bitch. She's sucking my dick. It didn't matter if she was some white trash broad living in the hood or a hotshot MBA holder working her way up the corporate ladder. She was in my power. Why? Because I'm the black man with the big dick, that's why!

Leslie looked me in the eye while sucking my dick. I cannot tell you how annoying I find it when bitches do that. Yes, you're sucking my dick. Why are you looking at me? Do you want a medal or something? No way in hell are you getting one. The only thing you're getting is a blast of cum all over your damn face because I'm ready to frigging nut, you hear me? With those words in mind I came, shooting my hot manly cum all over Leslie's face. I roared victoriously. The black man cometh! I made Leslie clean me up. She did.

Leslie told me she wanted to experience my big black dick inside her. I looked at her and shook my head. Females are always saying men see them as sexual objects. If you ask me, if they don't want to be seen as sexual objects, they should dress shabbily and stop showering for a few days. No way they'll be seen as sexual objects now! I told Leslie how I got down. I wasn't interested in fucking her pussy. I wanted her ass. She hesitated. I could see the wheels turning in her tiny little brain. Tick tock. She smiled at me and said okay. I grinned, and made her turn around. I took a look at Leslie's fat ass. Damn, this plump white chick had a booty! I couldn't wait to fuck it.

I pulled down Leslie's pants, and was surprised to discover that she wasn't wearing any panties. What a slut. I liked it! I spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open, and slid my finger into her booty hole. I never stick my dick into any woman's holes without first inspecting them digitally. I read something about a diabolical device which women placed in their vaginas to ensnare men and hurt them in the worst way. That's why I check a woman's holes before going in. Leslie's ass was clean. I rubbed my cock and placed it against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went inside.

Man, I've fucked many assholes before. I've lost count of how many women and men I've bent over and stuffed like Christmas gift baskets. I love making both women and men squeal as I fill their assholes with my long and thick, uncircumcised black super cock. Leslie was no exception. I dug my fingers into the tender flesh of her hips and shoved my cock into her asshole. From the initial penetration of her ass by my cock, I learned a lot about Leslie. She was no stranger to anal sex. Her asshole felt too supple. My cock fit comfortably inside. Oh, she was still tight, but comfortable. Otherwise she'd be screaming by now. I slammed my cock into the big white woman's booty hole, enjoying the feel of a tight asshole around my dick. White chicks can be so annoying and arrogant sometimes. They all need to get fucked in the ass. That's exactly what I did to Leslie. I clamped my hand over her mouth as I sodomized her. I filled her ass with my cock. I fucked her until I came, flooding her asshole with my manly cum. Then, I pulled out and we both took time to recover. We readjusted our clothes. Afterwards, she went back to work with an extra bounce in her step.

Did you just see that? Bitches are always saying that men are the ones always interested in sex. They claim women don't have random sexual encounters. Give me a frigging break. If women didn't have random sexual encounters, then who in hell are all these players, hunks and macho studs hooking up with at parties, clubs and in the workplace? They can't all be queer, can they? Nah. For every sexually adventurous man out there ready to spread the seed, there are five bitches ready to spread their legs. Believe that!

I left downtown Boston and took the Red Line Train to Dorchester. I got off at the Ashmont Stop and stopped to look at all the construction being done. The city developers say that they're going to make the decrepit Ashmont Station look as neat and as modern as South Station. I wish them luck. Did they forget what part of the city Ashmont is in? Anyhow, I got to jet, family. It was fun getting my cock sucked by a rich white bitch in a business suit downtown. I bet you she's going to have a hell of a time explaining all those cum stains on her shirt.

That was pretty funny, right? This goes to show you that bitches are as eager for sex as men are, if not more so. Life is business. Do what you got to do when dealing with them hussies but protect your body, your mind and your money from their tricks. Never put your trust in a female. I don't care if she's your mother, your sister, your daughter, your aunt, your grandmother or even your maid. That's the best advice I could give you. Men got impulses they can't control. Women have no conscience. That's the awful truth. Anyhow, see you later.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers