Black Manor Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, guess what-oh, hi Sarah I wasn't expecting to see you here." Adam stammered in surprise.

"Hi Adam come in, I just made coffee, Chris is in the shower but he won't be long."

As Adam falls onto the couch he can't help think the couple are more serious than he thought originally. Chris interrupted his thoughts "What brings you here so early mate?"

"Oh I came to tell you I have got hold of the thermal image device we talked about."

"Great that's it all the equipment we need I think." Sarah looked up and added, "Oh I think Megan`s sister has an Ouija board we can use for a séance as well."

"Perfect then we are good to go. We will set up tomorrow and do the investigation."

"Right, I better go home and get some fresh clothes and fill Meg in on tomorrow." Sarah declared. "Are you coming over later?" Chris asked hopefully "Try stopping me." She challenged with a glint in her eye. "In that case take this and let yourself in if my class runs late."

"Thanks." She replied and blew him a kiss "see you tomorrow Adam." Sarah added as she skipped out of the door.

After the door closed a still stunned Adam turned to Chris "Bloody hell mate, how'd you manage to get her to stay the night?"

"It just happened, anyway I gotta run, I`ll catch up with you tomorrow, shall we say ten o`clock."

"Sounds good," Adam replied still shaking his head.

"Oh, look what the cats dragged in. Where on earth did you go last night? Oh, wait, I already know." Megan mocked as Sarah opened the door to their dwelling.

"Morning to you too," Sarah laughed "I ended up at Chris`s flat, sorry I should have called you."

"All night? You didn't, did you?" Megan pried as Sarah blushed a shade of crimson at her questioning.

"Oh my god Sarah what was it like? Did it hurt?"

"Only at first Meg, but after that oh my god what a feeling, you have got to try it."

"Unlike you, I haven't got a boyfriend so it will have to wait." Megan declared. "Ask Adam out, I know he fancies you and you both get on well." Sarah suggested to her flat mate.

"It would ruin a nice friendship Sarah. No I will wait until I find my prince charming."

The next night Megan arrived home to find a note telling her Sarah had ditched her for Chris's. `Great a boring Friday night on my own then` she thought to herself.

Sarah made herself at home in Chris`s flat and was watching TV when he arrived home with a take away meal from the local Chinese restaurant and a bottle of wine. The evening passed quickly and the pair soon hit the sack. As Chris cuddled up behind her she could feel his hard cock brush against her ass.

Gently he reached around her and held her tight to him. She felt his kiss tickle her neck, the hot breath sending shivers through her. He started flicking her nipples with his fingers they hardened quickly, his touch was much more confident now. Sarah rolled around to face him "Lie on your back, I want to try something." She whispered, pulling down her underwear.

As he rolled over Sarah swung herself on top of him, naked except her bra which she quickly removes.

Straddling his body she bent down to kiss him, her pert tits rubbed against his chest as she did so. She wriggles his boxers down, sliding her hands over his bare chest. Moving down she felt his cock in her ass crack she raised herself up to line her pussy over it. She glares at Chris as he reaches to assist and grabs his dick before he can.

Gritting her teeth for the pain which didn't arrive Sarah sunk herself down on to it. She felt it fill her cavity as her body descended. Sarah started riding his cock as he reached up and played with her pert nipples. As Sarah kept up a steady pace Chris reveled in the sensation of his cock sliding tightly in her slick pussy.

Sarah started to tire so Chris pulled her down and hugged her tightly. With one movement he rolled her on to her back. He started fucking her with long hard strokes, his balls smacking into her with an audible slap. The sparks were flying in Sarah`s brain and body as the rapid strokes lit a fire in her pussy.

Her pussy gripped him even tighter and her body went rigid as a massive orgasm racked her body at the same moment Chris groaned and flooded her cunt with his cum. Panting for breath they collapsed onto the bed, both spent.

The next day the group arrived at the manor with an odd assortment of lap tops, cameras and wires. "Ok we will set one camera in these locations, one each in the kitchen, drawing room, stairway and master bedroom." Chris directed.

"What about the heat sensor thingy." Megan asked, shaking the box it was safely tucked inside.

"Oh I think it would be best if we keep that mobile." Adam suggested, they all nodded as they went in various directions to get the cameras and lap tops up and running.

After setting up the camera near the stairs, positioned perfectly, Adam moved to help Chris. "Do you really think we will find anything here tonight?"

"No Idea mate, more to the point, what do we do if something does happens."

Adam laughed "Fucking run."

The day went quickly and soon it was time to start. Chris got ready to kill the electric lights. "Ok everyone ready?"

"Ready as I am ever going to be." Megan replied nervously

"Right remember to stay together; I don't want anyone wandering off alone." Chris added as he flicked the switch.

Chris and Sarah entered the drawing room while Adam and Megan went to the main staircase. Both pairs called out asking if any spirits were present and could they let themselves be known. Nothing appeared to be happening so after an hour they changed locations. Adam and Megan made their way to the kitchen as Chris and Sarah went to the master bedroom.

The kitchen looked eerie in the narrow torch beams, switching them off made it even creepier with the moonlight shining through the thin window. Nothing had moved in the kitchen since they had set up the cameras with no sign of any activity they started calling to the spirits again.

As they walked around the master bedroom Sarah suddenly walked through a cold spot, the temperature seemed to plummet suddenly. She shivered and shouted to Chris as the fine blonde hairs on the back of her neck pricked up. The pool of cold air crept down her body, lingering around her midsection as Chris reeled around his torch shining directly at his girlfriend. "What's up love?" He asked concerned

"Ok, that was weird, I felt very cold like I had walked through ice." Pausing she added "It's gone now though."

Adam jumps as he hears a shout. "Come on Meg, let's go and see what's going on up there." The two of them ran up the stairs to the bedroom. "What happened? We heard the shout." Adam asked.

Sarah explained the cold spot. Turning on the thermal camera he panned the room seeing nothing he kept it on as they all moved about the room.

As Megan felt the coldness she screamed out a warning, next it swirled around her face and as with Sarah the hairs on her neck pricked up. Megan felt it pool around her body, following her as she backs away. But as she neared the door is vanished. "Oh that was weird." She breathed "Did that thermal thing pick it up?"

"I have no idea I think it will only show what it has picked up when the data is on a computer." Adam stated.

"Well, it`s 2am and this is the only room anything weird has happened, so let's get the Ouija board out here." Megan even surprised herself by suggesting it. The four of them gathered around the board placing their fingers on an upturned glass started calling for the spirits present to communicate with them.

The glass started to move in a slow circle "Are you the lady in Red?" Adam asked. The glass moved to the nearly printed NO. "Are you a lord of this manor?" The glass moved over to YES. "Why are you still here?" The glass didn't move towards any letters it just circled in the middle of the board.

After a pause as Adam searched his mind for another question the glass moved of its own accord slowly spelling out R.E.P.E.N.S. then I.N.C.U.L.P.A.T.U.S. It slipped from their fingers flew off the table and landed square in Megan's lap. "What the hell!" Meg shouted as Chris leapt up and turned on the main light.

"Is everyone ok?" Chris asked, and after being put to ease he continued "I think that's enough, let's get packed up and get out of here."

"Good idea, we can analyze the camera footage and data later." Adam agreed there was no argument from the girls.

Next day as they checked the camera footage it was realized that none of the cameras had picked anything of value up. Even the one in the bedroom showed no proof of any paranormal activity the séance seen with the glass could easily have been concocted by themselves. "Maybe that thermal thing of yours will show something." Chris said with a sigh. "It might I`ll plug it in to the computer and see what it comes up with."

"Oh hang on where is it?" Adam stood bewildered.

"I thought you had it." Sarah said to Adam.

"I did as well. I must have left it in the bedroom in our panic to clear up."

"Someone will have to go and get it for me I really have to get to work in a bit." Adam said dejectedly as they looked at each other.

"Chris I promised dad I would take you to meet him, we better not upset him." Sarah stuttered.

"OK fine I`ll go and get the bloody thing." Megan pouted "If I can borrow the car."

"Ok, but be careful Meg` you're not insured, don`t forget."

"It's only up the road, don't stress about it." She snatched the car keys from Chris`s hand and picked up the key to the manor.

Megan brushed her long brunette hair as she nervously entered the manor in the bright sunlight it was not the intimidating place it had seemed in the early hours of the morning. Quickly checking the other rooms she made her way towards the infamous master bedroom.

Without hesitation she stepped into the bedroom and looked around for the missing item. She soon spotted it on the floor by the window. As she went to get it the window snapped open, a gust of wind slamming the door shut behind her. She jumped up in alarm and automatically pulled the old window down.

As Megan reached out for the door knob she felt her arm grabbed hard and she was propelled spinning onto the four poster bed. Landing on her back with a thud she screamed as her eyes frantically searched for her attacker. Dazed she sat up `this cannot be happening there is nobody here` her mind raced.

She was not given any more time to think though as the unseen hands shoved her back down onto the bad roughly. Waving her hands and legs around wildly searching for who or whatever was attacking her only served to tire the pretty twenty year old out.

Suddenly her left wrist was grabbed hard and pulled above her head, she felt something coil around her wrist before she could react the same happened to her right. In total disbelief she realized her arms were tied to the posts of the bed frame.

As she thrashed around wildly her legs kicking up in as many directions as could manage. Megan became aware of that strange cold feeling they had felt last night. Having spent the last of her energy her legs flopped back onto the bed, she shudders on the bed, fear rushing like ice in her blood.

The coldness swirled around her, contrasting with the warmth of the sun streaming in through the window. Her mind was still racing trying to make sense of what was happening to her in broad daylight. The buttons on her blouse started undoing as unseen fingers popped the tiny buttons open. The garment soon flapped open her 34c bra encased nipples stiffened at an icy touch as the hands hovered over them.

Megan`s regretted instantly her choice of bra as the icy fingers snapped the front fastening clasp open her breasts exposed to who or what was molesting her. Still shaking her head trying to clear her mind she watched helplessly as invisible fingers caressed and squeezed her tits. Megan could see the indentations the unseen fingers were making on the globes of her breasts.

Her nipples throbbed and ached as the unwanted attention and the icy cold had an effect on them. How long the torment of her tits lasted she wasn't sure it felt like hours as the relentless hands pinched and caressed. Megan shuddered as an icy palm left her boob and swept down her smooth flat belly. As her belt buckle came apart reason kicked back in and she started to fight again.

She twisted around desperately trying to free herself from the ties on her wrists and get away from the wandering hands. The entity grabbed her shoulder hard and pushed her onto her back again. Megan`s twisting, was not only in vain it actually helped the spirit remove her jeans. Unwittingly as she arched her back up it pulled the jeans straight down her legs. It wasn't long before they were on the floor along with her shoes.

Finding her voice Megan started pleading "Please, leave me alone." The hands gripped her left ankle pinning it to the bed. She watched a pull cord from the bed post coil itself around her ankle. With no energy left to fight, she stared, mesmerized as the same thing happened to her right ankle.

Megan tied spread-eagled on the bed was at the mercy of her unseen attacker. The icy cold floated over her again, her nipples hardened with the cold. It retreated down her body and pooled around her thighs. The cords around her legs pulled tight, raising them off the bed. She screamed again as her pink panties were torn from her body, the cotton tearing with an audible rip.

She felt hands on the inside of her knees pushing her legs apart. Trying to snap them back together she felt resistance and at the same time the icy cold reached her pussy. She felt a finger brush through her pubic hair and locate her slit. Megan had no doubt what the spirit was up to and tried to twist away.

Gasping in despair the unseen finger flicked her clit and despite her fear her pussy became warm and the juices start to flow. The digit wriggled in the tight pussy opening, stroking her lips then moved back to her clit. Repeating the process over and over the nervous girl's body started responding to the tormenting spirit.

The invisible fingers probed her pussy slowly as if searching for something. Megan flinched as the fingers inserted in her pussy, stretched her tight channel. As the torment continued she thought she heard someone say "Ha ah" as the probing fingers withdrew from her pussy.

The bed moved as if someone had climbed onto it, her legs were spread wider apart. A strange sensation ripped through her as she felt something kiss her lower lips. A warm feeling, different to the icy cold she had experienced, locked on to her clit, sucking at the little bud. Her eyes popped wide open `This can`t be real` she thought as the sucking on her clit brought an odd sensation in the pit of her stomach.

"Ooooh," She gasped as the sucking mouth brought her to the brink of an unwanted orgasm. She shudders, heat leaking into her veins. The licking and sucking continued unabated, Megan felt her hips involuntarily rock up to meet the mouth. Pussy juice was flowing freely now as the spirit continued its assault. Megan`s brain was scrambled, she didn't know how she could be enjoying this. Her breath was coming in labored pants now as her body betrayed her and convulsed into an orgasm.

The coldness crept up her body again the warm mouth latched on to her erect nipples. More sparks rocked in to her tormented mind as she came down from the orgasm.

Something different probed at the entrance to her pussy.

The tight entrance resisted the new invasion.

Megan cried out in pain as something larger than a finger pressed through her pussy lips.

It rocked slowly forward and back in her pussy opening gradually going deeper. The thing in her pussy retreated then slammed forward causing Megan to emit a high pitched scream. The spirit was not going to be denied and repeated the move ruthlessly, sinking deep into the virgin pussy. Megan sobbed and screamed as pain tore through her body. The pain is sharp, as if she's about to tear from the invasion.

The thing in her cunt felt huge as it worked in and out of her battered hole she could feel it deep in her body. It relentlessly sawed in and out of her clutching pussy, faster and faster. She could feel herself being pressed down into the bed on every in stroke.

She was being fucked so hard her body started bouncing back off the mattress, on and on it sawed. Her pussy felt on fire as the fucking continued at an alarming pace. Suddenly she got an extra hard thrust as she screamed in pain she felt something pulse deep in her pussy. Megan felt another sharp jab inside her then felt the volleys of something spray deep inside her. Slowly she felt the thing slide out of her then.

Megan passed out.

Adam returned early from his Sunday job and decided to look at some of the footage captured on his web cam. Watching the recording of the séance he saw an orb of light pass across the room. Taking note of the time on the screen he carried on watching as the words were being spelled out. `I wonder what that means` he thought to himself and tried to decipher it.

Using an on line translator he tried several languages but got nowhere near to working it out then in frustration tried Latin. REPENS roughly translated as fresh and the other word INCULPATUS came up as innocent. He watched as the glass flew at Megan the penny dropped.

She was in trouble.

Shaking he picked up his mobile and dialed Megan`s mobile cursing as it went straight to answer phone. He rang Chris "Is Meg back with your car yet?" Adam jumps from his seat, already towards he door.

"No not yet mate, she has more than likely taken it for a joy ride."

"We have to get up to the manor fast, I am coming to get you. I think she is in trouble."

Adam drove fast to Chris`s flat, beeping his horn wildly "Come on get in!"

"What's going on?" Sarah asked "Well I was looking at the footage of the séance and what do you think those strange words were?"

"I haven't had time to look at them yet." Chris replied.

"Well I did, its Latin for fresh and innocent!"

"Then the glass shot off the table to the only virgin present..." Sarah gasped. "Oh my god and we sent her up there on her own."

Adam and Chris jumped out of the car and sprinted up the gravel path to the front door, Sarah ran behind them. Opening the door Adam yelled, "Megan where are you!" Sarah ran to check the kitchen the two lads ran upstairs "Adam is that you?" Megan muttered as they crashed through the bed room door.

"Oh my god." Chris exclaimed as the sight in the room registered in his brain. The pretty brunette tied to the bed naked, blood on the bedding telling its own story. Adam quickly unfastened the ties while Chris gathered up her clothes "Sarah! Get up here!" Christ shouts.

As Sarah reached the bedroom Chris said, "help her get dressed." Then the lads left the room. Once dressed a shaking Megan was helped out to the car.

Once they were safely back at Sarah and Megan's flat she told them what happened. They listened in disbelief as she recounted the dreadful experience.

Three days later Lord Watson arrived at the manor and instantly knew something was wrong. He strode up to the master bedroom and saw what he had feared the dried blood on the bedding was the proof. He immediately rang Chris "What happened?" he asked concerned "I'll come and see you Lord Watson and give you the details"

Sitting in the Drawing room of the Manor Chris showed the Lord the footage of the séance and then told him of the attack on Megan. "Can you take me to see the poor girl, please; I need to see all of you."

In their flat Lord Watson started to explain "When we inherited the manor from my father I thought all the tales of ghosts and spirits were just legend. I had never seen any evidence of it myself but nevertheless it was part of the folklore of the old manor.