Black Manor Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had the incident in the master bedroom I partly told you about. Much to Anne`s displeasure I failed to mention that the guest was in fact a young woman."

"Did she get attacked the same as Megan?" Sarah demanded.

"No Sarah she managed to get out, I thought she had been drinking and imagined it. Maybe been helped out with some new drugs or something"

"After that my wife decided to look into the history of the manor and the alleged spirits that are supposed to reside there."

"She discovered that in the sixteen hundreds the Lord of the manor was very powerful and could take his pick of the local women. It turned out he picked on a young gypsy lass called Jane White on her wedding day, no less. It is said the lord's soldiers got the husband to be and made him watch the rape of his virgin bride. The man was then taken outside and disposed of.

"The husband swore vengeance and cursed that he would ruin any virgin that stepped foot in the manor, just as the Lord had ruined his love."

"Has it happened before then?" Megan asked wearily. She still couldn't help but shaking slightly at the memory.

"Well according to the documents Anne managed to find there has only been one. That was back in seventeen fifty, there have been nothing else recorded until now." Pausing he added "I didn't believe in the curse but it appears I was wrong and I`m sorry.

"I know I can never make up for what has happened to Megan but we can sort out some compensation out for you all." Lord Watson pulled four envelopes from his pocket and placed them on the table "If ever you need us, our door is always open to you all." He said as he left.

Megan picked up the envelope with her name on it opened it up and gasped as a check for a hundred thousand pounds fell out the rest of them got twenty thousand each.

They all swore that they would never get involved with the supernatural again.

Something's are better left well alone.