Black Man's Life

Story Info
His lust was directed into a different person.
2.9k words
4.06
25.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy Williams watched as his secretary entered his office. His black cock immediately thickened seeing the ass of hers covered by that tight skirt she always wore that gathered the attention of every testosterone-filled male inside his company. Leroy knew there was an inner slut inside the innocent body, and he'd hoped that he would be the one to bring it out.

His gaze still lingered at her firm buttocks. And when Melissa, his secretary, turned around; his focus turned into her breasts. Those perfect mounds that were made to be milked by his lips every day. "Good morning sir." Melissa greeted him, her sweet melodious voice carrying out into his ear. He wondered how that voice would sound like if she was beneath him, screaming for him to fuck her harder.

"Good morning Melissa." His voice was strained from the lust her felt in seeing her body. And he didn't do anything to hide the blatant display of checking her out. "I want you to pack some clothes. There's a meeting with a very important client this week and I want us both to be prepared." And to be naked in my bed tonight.

"Okay, Sir." Those big pouty lips curved up into a smile and he imagined them wrapped around his cock as her head bobbed up and down to suck the sperm out of his balls. He nodded at her and she scurried away from his office- leaving him imagining sexually frustrated.

Picking his IPhone from his back pocket, he dialed the number he knew by heart.

"Yes, Sir?"

Her sickly sweet voice heightened his senses and he exhaled through his nose. "Come to my office, right now. And I want you naked beneath your coat." She giggled and imagined her fingering herself.

Melissa Lewis stood outside her boss' office. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and was ready to burst out of her chest. Her famously known boss was the only Leroy Williams, a distinguished 40 year old man that raised his company from the ground. Gossip started spreading around that he fucked most of his secretaries behind his wife's back. And being a virgin, Melissa wanted her boss to be the one to break her cherry. And many more, of course.

The way his eyes lingered through her body made her shudder. She could still feel his eyes going through her body and it delighted her how easy she could attract him. Even at an old age, Mr. Williams still kept his body firm. Seeing him only wearing a swimming trunks on the last company pool party, and that big bulge which looked ready to come out of that thin layer of clothing. My God, she was ready to lick his rod right there in front of the company staff. She licked her lips just imagining his cock and her pussy produced juices that came out of her womb.

Remembering his command, quickly pushed the button that would make the elevator come up to their floor. It dinged and the elevator door opened. A young girl that looked like at the age of 19 walked out and proceeded to her boss's office.

"Hey daddy." Leroy smiled, seeing his stepdaughter walk through his office doors and run up to him.

Lindsey Williams was the daughter of his wife, she was his adopted daughter and he loved her just like she was his own. Of course, there's an extra loving on the side. Like how she jumped in his arms and humped his pant-covered cock like a female dog in heat. "Did you miss me, Daddy?"

He didn't answer her, just pushed her shoulders downward and opened his fly. His thick thirteen-inch cock sprung out of his boxers and his daughter hungrily licked every inch of it. "Very good, baby. You learned from the last time." She giggled when he mentioned the last time they fucked. The time when he had to slap her because she was teasing him.

She was one of the sluts he'd turned out and was very useful when he came home because her mother never bothered to suspect their closeness. The first time they fucked was during her 18th birthday. Her mother was passed out after her debut and he was horny as hell. He saw Lindsey dancing with some boys from her school and decided to scold her. He told her she was acting like a slut and then raped her. It was so fun, watching her squeal like a pig. We were fucking inside his room with his wife and she was lying beside her mother.

"You like this, Daddy?" Leroy groaned when she licked his steed rod from the base and continued till the tip. She circled the knob with tongue and pushed it inside the tip. She stopped playing games and swallowed his entire cock whole. The warmth and velvet feel of her mouth feeling heaven around him.

"Shit!" He cursed and held her head on his cock. "Do you want this cock baby? DO you want to ride it till you cum?" The words stirred her on. She sucked me wildly, her tongue dangling out of her mouth and saliva drooling at the side of her mouth.

His balls tightened and he could feel the cum travelling through the veins around his cock. He didn't say anything to her and held her head stuck in place. "I'm gonna cum, baby. Swallow it all."

It was an order. A command. And Lindsey knew what would happen if she didn't obey him. She felt his cock start getting thick and massaged his balls. Her stepfather cursed as the first spurt of cum drenched her tongue. It was salty, bitter and tangy; but she held her disgust in. Gallons came out of his balls and she drank them all. They kept coming and coming until her mouth was full. She pulled out from the giant cock and the cum landed on her cheek. Another one came out and hit her nose. There was still plenty left so she swallowed faster, sucking the remnants left.

Leroy saw the remaining cum on her face and traced them with his fingers. He picked them up and held them on his stepdaughter's lips.

"There's still some left, honey." He pushed it forcefully inside Lindsey's mouth and she dutifully obeyed, sucking his middle longer than necessary. "Good girl, is your pussy ready for my cock?"

Jumping on his lap, she shouted "Yes, Daddy." He position her on his lap in a spanking position and pushed her coat off. He caressed her tiny bottom and spanked her once. He did again, but with more force than the first one. "Daddy, stop."

"Then next time, swallow my every load. Got it, little girl." She stayed quiet as her stepfather spanked her a few more times. The bottom was now sore and red, but Leroy didn't care about that. All he cared about is his cock going inside a pussy and it just so happens that his stepdaughter's was the only one available.

Lindsey stifled a moan when she felt Leroy's hand descending to her pussy. His fingers started rubbing through her labia and her nipples rubbed through the rough linen of his pants. The sensation brought by this big black man was killing her. Painfully. Slowly.

"You want to cum, baby?" She nodded and he pushed his fingers to her opening. Once. Twice. And thrice. He continued to plunge to her wetness, making squelching noises resonate inside the room. "You're so wet baby." He whispered in her ear. His two fingers were busy sliding over her cunt but his other hand travelled upwards, to the point peaks of her mound. He tweaked them painfully until they hardened in their confines.

"Please fuck me, Daddy."

"You have to cum first." He pushed the nipple inside her breast and she screamed. Her breast were always sensitive when he touched them. "You're cumming, aren't you?" He plunged his fingers deeper. The friction made by his fingers burned her insides so good. It ignited the fire within her and he knew the effect, continuing to torture her with slow strokes.

Lindsey cried as her stepfather withdrew her orgasm. Finally, her stepfather must have grown tired of playing with her because he added another digit inside her and the thickness added to the pleasure. His pace started going faster and she bucked her hips towards his hand. His thumb touched her clit and his fingers tweaked her nipple. The intensity of the foreplay went through her womb.

She trashed around that Leroy had to hold her still. He continued his ministrations of her pussy. And then, the wall shattered. His fingers left her hastily that in lengthened the effect of her orgasm. The shakes traveling through her body. Her hips still humped her knee as she squirted her juices on Leroy's knee.

The effects died down and her body calmed. She sighed in contentment and snuggled closer to Leroy. His cock poking her in the cheek.

"Want me to fuck you, Daddy?"

"Do you have to ask?" He questioned as he carried her to the couch in the side of his Office. She giggled when her body bounced at the soft sofa and she opened her legs eagerly. Leroy grabbed her hair and turned her around.

Lindsey landed on her hand and knees. She raised her ass in the air and wiggled it playfully. Leroy steadied her ass and pushed his cock till it touched Lindsey's labia. The wetness stained his tip, and he rubbed it up and down till his steel rod was slick of her juices. He slapped her ass many times, and she cried out in pain. The action momentarily distracted her that she didn't see her stepfather pull away from her bottom and pushed his pelvis roughly.

The force knocked Lindsey out of balance and her head was pushed back into the soft cushion. She screamed into it when her stepfather's dick entered her wet cunt. The tightness giving heat to her walls.

Leroy didn't waste any time, as he pulled back from her cunt speared her again. The slut was enjoying it. Pushing back at his thrust and moaning in complete abandon.

"You want to knock me up, don't you?" Lindsey asked her stepfather. Her fantasy coming into mind. She always wanted Leroy for herself, but her bitch of a mother ruined that plan by marrying the hot stud.

The force of the intrusion shocked Lindsey. Her mouth hung open as Leroy stayed still inside of her. She recovered from the shock as Leroy pulled his cock halfway through her cunt and pushed it back in again.

Her tits sagged back and forth as her stepfather pummeled her tunnel, the thirteen-inch cock filling her to the womb. He pushed his cock inside her again, but held on four inches from her.

Sweat dripped from Leroy's body unto hers and she drank it. The salty liquid gushing inside her mouth.

"You want this big black cock, bitch? You want to be filled by it tonight when your mother sleeps?" The length of Leroy's cock was glistening with her juices. It lubricated the black tool and made the penetration a whole lot easier. He pushed and pushed until he found her sweet spot. "You're such a slut, Lindsey." He hissed and kissed her in the lips.

Their bodies molded together into one as their mouths combined. His taught abdomen and hard chest squashed her full mounds. The nipples poked him and his hand traveled to her breast and squeezed them painfully. She screamed into his mouth as she came on his cock, the love juices combining with his to make the fucking faster.

His pace didn't change as he continued to fuck the 19-year old girl. His 13-inch cock continued to destroy her insides as she continued to scream on the sofa. She was humping back at him with full force. He knew that he had a powerful weapon, one that has turned out many of her wife's friends and colleagues

"Please don't stop." The 19-year old girl sobbed. The euphoria of his cock getting into her mind, the sinful act that she was fucking her stepdad behind her mom's back was making her into an addict. An addict for his cock and an addict at being a selfish slut.

He heard his stepdaughter beg him not to stop, but he stopped. Her blond hair fell to her face as she heaved from the fucking she'd just received.

Feeling the loss of his cock inside of her, she looked back at her stepfather but stopped short. He was gorgeous all on his own. He took what he wanted, never caring if hurt anyone and that was what attracted her the most. His gorgeous face stared at her body like a man starved and she did the same. Those neck where veins popped out, that broad shoulder she hang to when they were fucking, those abdomen she wanted to lick, that dent on his pelvic area that made way to his hypnotic 13-inch cock; pointing straight upward, ready to breed any woman that was willing to fuck him. It all made her drool.

"Please fuck me daddy."

"Why don't you put it in for yourself?" He smiled at her, and he knew that she got her hook, line and sinker. She was a slut for black cock, and her experience with all his brothers proved that.

Slowly standing up from the couch, she wiggled her ass lightly making him smack it till it burned red. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back to the floor. He landed gracefully, like he always did and she straddled him.

The angry cock poked her stomach and she lifted herself to direct it inside her hole. This time it wasn't her pussy, it was her ass that wanted attention. It was so long since she's been ass-fucked and she wanted her stepfather to do it. Even though it hurt.

A hard knob touched her puckered hole and she shuddered from the heat the emanated from his rod. It was warm and wet at the same time. It burned her. Inside and out. Leroy groaned when the head of his cock made entry. Her ass was so tight that it took much effort to enter.

Lindsey stilled. It hurt. Excruciatingly. Deliciously. The feeling that her ass was opening up to him was a good sign. She let herself adjust to his size for a few minutes but Leroy had a different idea. He caressed the thighs of his stepdaughter until she shivered in lust. They gathered at her hips and when she closed her eyes, he pulled her down to his dick.

Moaning, he threw his head back as the warmth of her tunnel enveloped him. He was inside the joyous hole while his stepdaughter was screaming in pain. His large balls touched her ass and he felt something wet dripping down them, He touched her ass and gathered the liquid that was dripping from her.

He held them up to his face. It was blood. Dark. Red. Rich. Blood. The thought of hurting his stepdaughter enlightened him. She was still crying from pain but he moved anyway. Slowly. Measured. He pulled his cock away from her and she sobbed. It took seconds till he made it halfway so he didn't fully pull out. He held his dick there and pulled he down hard. She screamed again, but this time it sounded more than a moan. He didn't let her finish screaming and pulled out. Pushed back again. Pull and push.

The heat inside her ass was starting to feel good. The veins going through her walls was amazing. And she found herself bouncing freely on her stepfather's cock. Her ass loosened around his cock and now, they were fucking like rabbits.

Leroy pushed upwards as gravity pushed Lindsey down too his cock. His hand travelled to her clit and he humped it. The sensations travelling to her body that she shuddered above him.

"More, Daddy." She whispered as tears-of-joy fell from her eyes. It hurt at first but now it was heaven.

Her stepfather stood up and walked to the door of his office, Lindsey still stuck to his cock. She steadied herself with her hands on the door and when she found balance did her thrust. His cock felt larger at this position and she felt the start of her orgasm rocking her body.

The shocks started from inside her pussy and travelled throughout her body. She convulsed around him, making her walls clamp down on his cock. The walls got tighter around his dick and he continued to thrust on her tight hole. The glorious hole that was going to make him cum. His balls tingled and he pushed forward till he was balls-deep inside of her. He groaned, his body froze as her started to unload his sperm inside her rectum.

Feeling his cock erupt inside her, Lindsey looked back at her stepfather and watched him look at her. Their heads started closing on each other and their tongue connected outside their mouths. They kissed for forever and Leroy's cock twitched inside of her, delivering the last amount of sperm.

Pushing the girl from his cock, he walked back to the comfort room inside his office and washed his tool. It wasn't long before Lindsey followed him and washed herself. They were naked and seeing each other's body made the lust build up inside of them.

"What time are you going home, Daddy?"

He didn't answer her, just walked back at his office and changed back into his new clothes. "I'll be back midnight. You better ready yourself for some visitors this afternoon. Your uncles are going for a visit."