Black Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got me thinking. She had mentioned wanting to spend more time with me, so I wondered if she might like to work with me. I didn't think she made much working for a store in the mall, and I pay the people that work for me well. I didn't want her working in the store in case we got busted, but she liked the auctions and I wondered if she might like to be a buyer for me.

I asked her. She thought about it for a while.

"I don't know, Riggins. Would it be weird working for my boyfriend?"

"I don't know, either. I never had my girl working for me before. I don't want it to be. Maybe it's a bad idea."

"No, I think it's a good idea, thanks for thinking of it. What would I do?"

"I was thinking you might go to the auctions and buy lockers."

"How much would you pay me?"

"I could pay you by the hour, but that seems complicated. I was thinking about paying you a percentage of the profits."

"What if I lose money?"

"I don't think you will. You're too smart for that. I can tell you how I buy, we could go on Saturday for the rest of school and you could get familiar with it. I'll tell you what. How would it be if I paid you a salary? Let's say $1000 a week. If your percentage would be more than that, I pay you the percentage. If we make less, you get the $1000."

"Jesus, Riggins, that's 25 dollars an hour. How can you afford to do that?"

"If you buy right, we'll make that easy. If you work it every day and I pay you 20 percent, you might make five times that. I made $16000 on those two lockers we bought two weeks ago. That jewelry was a find."

"I don't know. Let me think about it," she said. "I really like you, Riggins, and I don't want to screw that up."

"Neither do I. You're something special to me, Thatcher."

She squeezed my arm and I took her home. She went to three auctions with me on Saturday and I let her bid. She looked them over and asked me questions. My rule is not to bid more than I think I can see in merchandise. I showed her how to look things up on her phone. We figured out right away that she needed a better phone. I let her use my new iPhone and she hit it big right away.

There was a locker with office equipment still in the boxes and she entered in some UPC codes. The stuff was pricey and no one else wanted to deal with it. She paid $550 and I sold the whole locker to one business for $22,000.

We wound up clearing $33,000 for the day. I warned her it wouldn't always be like that. Sometimes you're lucky to make $500. We went the rest of school and she always bought smart. The store was blowing up and she made $16,000 over the next six weeks.

That made up her mind and she was down. Her folks were thrilled and so was I. Her end was strictly legit and she was in and out of the store all the time so we got to spend plenty of time together. Graduation was just around the corner and I wanted to make it special for her. I talked to Rachael and got permission to take her to San Francisco for the weekend. I showed them the hotel receipts for two rooms, promised to take her to church on Sunday and that I would be a gentleman. They were good and we didn't tell Thatcher. They had also agreed to let her have a gun as long as she would take shooting and safety classes and get a permit. I didn't tell them that she was too young to get a permit.

Her graduation was on a Friday and she was number two in her class. She made a little speech at the ceremony. She got a bunch of honors and it was a big day for her. I was elated that she mentioned me along with her parents when she was thanking people. She called me "my hero and my boyfriend, Riggins."

I had a limousine waiting for us and it took us to a private airfield. She wasn't paying attention to where we were going and when I opened the door, she was surprised.

"Where are we, Riggins?"

"Your coach awaits," I pointed to the helicopter.

She squealed and couldn't wait to go. Rachael had packed her a suitcase on the down low and I had mine. I loaded them in the chopper and we flew off. I told her that I had cleared it with her parents. When we got there, another limousine picked us up and took us to the Wharf to eat. We went to a theatre and watched a play. It wasn't a very good play, but she loved it. We rode the trolley back to the hotel and she came to my room after we showered and we smoked a joint and drank a glass of wine.

She just had on one of James' old flannel shirts and pink socks. I was wearing shorts and no shirt and she rubbed all over me. She was impressed that I worked out. I've always power lifted and I have become pretty big down through the years. She explored all over me with her hot little hands and I pulled her in for a kiss. She straddled me and really got into that kiss. When she pulled back, her eyes were heavy lidded and she leaned back while I kissed her neck. She moaned as I reached her collarbone and that little hollow was silky and soft.

She pushed me back on the sofa and looked down. She began to unbutton her shirt and I held my breath as all that honey colored skin was exposed. When she got to the last button she looked up at me. She pulled my hands up to the collar. I slowly spread it apart and it dropped to the floor.

She took my breath away. Her skin was flawless. She didn't tan topless and she had a faint tan line. She was naturally honey colored and it was very faint. Her breasts weren't as small as I thought. They weren't large, but they were full little mounds and they sat so high they looked bigger. They fit her small frame perfectly. They were capped with little brown nipples, standing out and beckoning me.

I reached out and cupped them in my hands. She leaned in and I ran my thumbs over the nipples, causing her to shiver. I pulled her in and captured one little nub between my lips. It grew rock hard and she groaned and shuddered as I sucked it in. She collapsed against my chest and she was all over me. I wrapped her up and ran my hands down to pink lacy panties. I cupped her cheeks, marveling at the feel under my fingers. She hunched closer as I pulled on her butt, letting her rub against my excitement.

"Do you want me, Riggins?" she whispered against my lips.

"More than anything," I told her. "I'm not going to take you, though."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Do you want that?"

"Yes, but I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll just lose control. I think I love you, Riggins."

My heart swelled. This little angel thought she loved me!

"Me, too, but I don't want you to be afraid. When you feel like you can lose control and not be afraid, then I'm going to make love to you until you can't walk. Until then, I'm just going to hold you like this. I'll play with you and do anything you want to, but I won't take you until you're confident enough in me not to be afraid. Will you sleep with me tonight?"

"You mean just sleep?"

"No, I mean stroke, caress, kiss, nibble and squeeze, then sleep."

"I think I'd like that very much. You are amazing, Riggins. You know just what to do and say to make me not be afraid. I would have let you, you know."

"Yes, I know, but I want this to be right. I think I love you, too, and I don't want to make one wrong step. Besides, I promised your mom I wouldn't corrupt you."

She giggled. "Well, show me your bed and let's do some of those things you promised me."

I took her to bed and that's what we did. She was amazing. I've never been with a girl that was as sensitive as she was. When I kissed her in intimate places it drove her crazy. Just kissing her neck had her panting and when I went lower to take one of her little nipples in and love on it, she went off like a rocket. She was so sensitive and so inexperienced that I was surprised. She had the tightest little body I ever touched. Every bit of her was as hard as a rock underneath but soft as a baby on the surface. She was so tiny that she made you want to wrap her up in your arms and protect her. When I kissed my way down to her hot little pussy she blew up! She shivered and moaned and tried to tear my hair out by the roots. She was so sweet and so wet I could have gone on for hours. She had a tremendous capacity for orgasm and she came so easily and so often that she was quickly a writhing wreck under me. She finally pushed me away and told me she needed to rest.

We cuddled for a while and she went on her own journey of exploration. She kissed her way down my body until she could push the covers away and get a look at my cock. Her hand hesitantly touched it and then grasped it firmly.

"Is it supposed to be this big?" she asked.

I laughed. "I don't think you have anything to compare it to, baby."

"I do have an internet connection," she said. "I always thought those guys must be freaks, but I guess they're sort of normal, huh?"

"No, Thatcher," I told her. "I think they are freaks."

"Well you must be freakishly big, too," she said. "I don't know how this can go inside me, Riggins."

"You're stretchy, baby. You're stretchier than anyone I've ever met. You can do all kinds of split things that would break me in two. When the time comes, you'll find out you can do it."

"Can I kiss it?" she asked. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"Well, it's only going to happen once for me," I told her. "Women are lucky. They can cum a million times, but men need to wait a while before they can do it again."

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Make love to me the way you would eat an ice-cream cone," I told her. "I'll cum very quickly if you just take it in your mouth and slide your lips up and down a few times. You've got me way down the road already. God, I could nearly cum just looking at you, Thatcher."

She was a quick learner. I let her know what I liked and I knew this was going to be quick. The way I felt about her was a tremendous turn on, and the way she looked doubled that up. I warned her when I was about to cum and she looked up at me with those violet eyes the whole time. She choked a little on the volume at first and toward the end she took me a little too deep and gagged once. She kept at it though, making gulping noises and when she slid back up I could tell she wanted my approval.

"Was I okay?" she asked.

I squeezed her little naked form and kissed her. "You were perfect, Thatcher. I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"I'm sorry I gagged," she said. "I'll do better next time."

That nearly made me cry. There was going to be a next time!

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"It was really sexy," she said. "I like making you feel good. 'Like' would be too strong a word for how your stuff tastes. I didn't mind it, though. I liked the way you looked when you came. It made me feel powerful. I'll do it any time you want me to. The taste isn't unpleasant enough to make me not want to do it for you."

"Thank you, baby," I kissed her and we whispered for a while. She drifted off and I slept like a baby. Thatcher loved me and everything was right with the world.

We went to Chinatown on Saturday and walked around sightseeing. We ate at a little hole in the wall I knew about that had great noodles. We went to Alcatraz on a boat and poked around the old prison a little.

I took her to a dinner theatre and the play was a lot better there. It was a comedy and it was actually funny. We went to a blues concert at one of the bars and they let her stay until ten. We danced half a dozen times and went back to the hotel. I didn't ask her to stay this time. She just came in after we showered. I was brushing my teeth and she came behind me and played with my abs. When I was finished she led me to bed, dropped the shirt and crawled in. We played around until we wound up with her on top of me, my face buried in her hot little pussy and my cock in her mouth. We came together like a practiced duet and I held her close as we went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and was a little confused. I could feel a naked girl spooning with me and it took me a minute to realize it was Thatcher. I rolled one of those little brown nipples between my thumb and forefinger and she opened her eyes and moaned.

"I told your mom I'd take you to church," I told her.

"Great," she laughed. "You're molesting me in bed and then you're taking me to church."

"Yeah, well not molesting smoking hot women that are naked in my bed is one of those rules I've never been any good at."

"I'm not naked," she protested. "I have on panties."

"No, you don't," I told her. "We took them off and I believe I see them over there on the table."

She looked and I slid my hand down to tangle in the little patch of golden curls to prove it.

She groaned as I caressed her and pushed my hand away. "Stop, Riggins, unless you plan to stay here all day. Let me get dressed. You better hurry, too."

We caught a cab and I asked him where the nearest church was. He took us and it was quite a building. The pastor was a guy with a big smile, big hair and nothing to say. He was a good speaker, though.

On the way to lunch she asked me what I thought about his sermon.

"I think if he ever has anything to say he'll say it very well," I told her.

She laughed for a long time. "He was immoderately pompous," she said.

We got on the chopper and flew back to LA. She was pensive on the drive home. Her little blonde eyebrows were drawn together in a frown and I smoothed it away with my thumb.

"Something bothering you, baby?"

"Yes, I had a great time this weekend, Riggins. I don't want it to end."

"Yeah, I know. Hey, who says it has to? I mean, we can't lie around a hotel all the time, but you're starting work Tuesday and I'll see you every day. If I'm not busy I'll go to auctions with you. We can go out two or three times a week now."

"Yes, but I like sleeping with you. I like waking up in the morning in your arms."

"I like that, too. Thatcher, but let's be real about this. You're 18 years old. I know you're an adult, but there's no way you're ready to move in with me. I won't marry you now, and I won't live with you either. I'm not an expert, but I'm afraid it would be bad for you in ways I don't even understand. I love you too much to risk that."

She seemed a little upset about that. I pulled over and parked. "Walk with me," I asked.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her up close. There was a little park with a fountain and some benches and we sat on one. I turned her chin around with my fingers so I could look into those violet eyes.

"Thatcher, you mean more to me than you can imagine. I've loved three people in my life: my foster parents and you. I never thought I'd meet anyone like you. If something doesn't feel right to me with you, I'm not going to do it. I'm not trying to upset you and I'm not telling you you're too young for me. You're perfect, you're sweet, you're innocent and I want you to stay that way. You're 18 and I'm 24. We've got the whole world out there ahead of us. Let's not hurry along. Grow up with me. I'm way more immature than you. Let me become the kind of man I want to be for you. I've got a lot of work to do. When you're ready and I'm ready, I hope you'll want to spend the rest of our lives together. What do you say, baby?"

Tears were welling up and her eyes became violet pools. She crushed my lips with hers and flung her arms around my neck. "Everything you say just makes me want you more," she said. "You underestimate yourself, Riggins Sharp. You're more of a man than anyone I've ever met and I think you're absolutely right about everything. That doesn't make it any easier. I still want you, more than ever now."

"Well, that's a relief. I thought you were mad at me."

"I am mad at you. There's nothing more maddening than someone who's always right."

I laughed. "I am right about this, but you can be right about everything else."

I took her home and we told her parents all about it. Well, not all, but we hit the high points. We told them about the church and Rachael mentioned she had seen the guy on TV once. She thought he was too slick to be genuine. They all hugged me, even James, and I felt really awkward, but good. It felt like I was becoming part of their family. I knew they were all really close and I had never experienced anything like that.

On Monday I called the actor and he was ready to make the deal. He offered me ten million and I told him I wouldn't take less than twenty. He offered me twelve and I told him the bottom line was fifteen. He agreed and we set up the deal. The money would be put in an offshore account and I would leave the program and the source code on the AS 400. He would check it out, locked in the locker. When he was sure he had the program he would send the money and I would let him out of the locker. I was taking the five million cut and giving the ten to my boy, Wilbur. I warned him not to spend that money for a while.

"When this hits the market they're going to be looking for anything shady," I told him. "You having ten million dollars is going to look shady. Don't touch that money until they pin the blame on someone else. I'm not moving mine until I know I'm in the clear. You fuck this up and you're going to disappear. They'll torture you and kill you. I'm not screwing around here, Wilbur. These are serious people and if you lead them to me I'll kill you myself."

He told me he wasn't an idiot. I knew he was smart but I didn't know about the not being an idiot part. He was a geek and geeks have an idiot streak to them.

The deal went off smooth and I had more money than I'd ever had. I just couldn't touch it for a while.

There were several big auctions in Desert Springs that Saturday and I got permission from James to take Thatcher and spend the night Friday so we wouldn't have to leave at three in the morning.

We left Friday afternoon and cruised around locating the storage facilities. We ate all kinds of dates and she fell in love with the medjools. I got her a big box and we checked into the motel. I took her out and we got a good burger and watched a movie. It was still early and we watched TV for a while. She was very cuddly all day and when we were watching TV she got extremely physical. We went and got in the hot tub for a while and she had a red string bikini that was the closest thing to naked she could have been.

"That's quite a suit you've got there," I told her. "Mom like that?"

"She's never seen it and she never will," she giggled. "This is for your eyes only, Riggins."

"Well, I love it and you can wear it all you want," I told her.

We got hot and took a dip in the pool before we went back to our room. She wrapped a towel around herself so the bikini could stay just for my eyes. She took the towel off when we got back and went into her room. I showered and she knocked on the door joining our rooms. She had a towel wrapped around her and we cuddled on the sofa again for a while. She seemed a little pensive and I asked her what she was thinking.

She stood up and I watched as she stood in front of me. She tilted her head to one side and let the towel fall to the floor. My breath went away. She was naked under the towel and she had shaved. She looked even more like a little girl with no hair.

"Take me to bed, Riggins," she said. "I'm going to make love to you."

"Are you sure, baby?" I asked her. "I don't have a condom. I didn't expect this."

"I started taking birth control pills two weeks ago," she said. "I don't have many chances to sleep with you. I'm sure. I want to do it, Riggins. I want to do it every day, but this is special. I get to be with you all night and I want that for the first time. We can do it all the time, but not get to stay together. I trust you, Riggins. I'm in love with you. I know you love me, too. I wouldn't do this with anyone else. I'm going to love you forever and I want to give myself to you."