Black Market Bidder Ch. 02

Story Info
AJ is dressed up, then hung up.
7.1k words
4.57
16k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Here is chapter two of AJ's story. If you haven't read chapter one, I suggest that you do. I hope you all enjoy! Please let me know what you think.

Much Love,

PK

*****

Chapter Two

AJ laid in the back of that van feeling defeated and helpless. She stared down at the floor, ignoring the three men around her and contemplating her options. In her current state, AJ couldn't even dream of escaping and she had no idea where she was or where they were going. All of these unknowns are what scared her the most. She always thought of herself as smart but right now she was at a total loss.

The van began to slow down as Troy pulled off the highway, taking the exit that would lead them to what everyone else assumed was an abandoned old building. It was actually what these men referred to as Home Base. A warehouse that was used to process fish, lobster and crab from the fishing boats from the coast, now sat dark and seemingly empty on the waterfront in the warehouse district. Troy pulled up to the front of the building and parked. There were at least a half dozen other identical vans parked there as well.

"Looks like we're the last to arrive," Jax said, poking his head through the two front seats to look out the windshield. The other two nodded silently. AJ's curiosity and anxiety piqued. There were other's? So many questions burned through her mind that she didn't even notice the back door opening until she felt hands on her. She flinched and looked down to see Troy with his hands on her calves, holding her down as he climbed in beside her.

"If there is one piece of advice I can give you it would be to be quiet and calm," He said and AJ gave him a confused then angry look back, however silent. "There is not one person in this building you want to piss off." He added before producing a good sized pocket knife from his back pocket. AJ automatically tensed before she realized that he was just cutting the ties from her feet. "I will hold your arm, you will walk, you will remain silent and you will do as your told." He said firmly and AJ stifled a genuine growl.

"Why? Don't want to see them beat me?" She asked and now it was Troy's turn to tense but he ignored her comment as he backed out of the van, pulling her out behind him. Zane and Jax were there to steady her as she righted herself, adjusting to standing on her numb legs. When she looked up at the men, she had to hide a smile as she saw a bruise forming on Zane's left cheek. She hoped it hurt. The brisk morning air bit at her bare legs and arms and only then did she remember she was still in her boy shorts and tank top from the previous night. She shivered in both embarrassment and cold as Troy grabbed her still-bound arm, leading her towards the doors of the building.

The building itself was unremarkable. Three stories, made from dark gray concrete that was chipping and fading with time. All of the windows were dark, some even cracked or boarded over and to any outsider, it would seem like your every day, creepy, probably haunted abandoned building. AJ knew there was something waiting for her inside though and she had a feeling that it was worse than any ghost, ghoul or demon could ever be.

When they got to the door, Troy knocked three steady times. After as many seconds, a little slot opened up and AJ could barely make out a partial face surrounded by darkness.

"Troy K. Shadow 8391." Troy said to the mystery face before Zane stepped forward, showing his face.

"Zane H. Shadow 8284." He said and then it was Jax's turn.

"Jax L. Shadow 8903." AJ was officially confused but remained silent, if not completely tense. After a half second, the slot closed and AJ could hear a handful of bolts being turned before the door opened. A tall, very huge muscular man stepped out. If AJ didn't know any better, she'd assume he was a bouncer or a body builder. She felt like a toddler next to him.

"You're late," Mystery Man said, crossing his arms. His voice was deep and rumbled through AJ's ears.

"Hit a few snags," Zane said, nodding his head in AJ's direction. "Feisty little thing." He added and Mr. Man-Designed-Like-A-Brick-Wall smirked in understanding. AJ felt incredulous. She felt that her behavior was rather tame given her situation. She certainly knew that she could be more feisty if that's what they were going to accuse her of being. Sensing her tension, Troy squeezed her arm a little as if to silence any argument attempt she may have been thinking of trying.

Fuck all of you. Was AJ's only thought.

"Alright Shadows, get her into inspection." The juiced up man-ape gestured towards the inside of the building and no one hesitated. They crossed the threshold, leading AJ into a giant, almost empty room. Cement pillars were peppered up and down and across the large space, the windows providing the only light source that made the center of the room appear darker than the rest of the space. There was a lounge-type area with a few couches and a TV blaring some football game. Four other men sat around and watched it, talking amongst themselves and they didn't even notice AJ and her entourage passing through. They were dressed in black. In fact, everyone AJ had seen was wearing nothing but black. She looked away from the men as Troy continued to lead her to the other side of the cavernous room, the wheels turning in her head.

"Shadows, huh?" She finally spoke up, seemingly to the surprise of her entire escort.

"What?" Troy asked, as he pressed the button for the elevator.

"Shadows. That's what you call yourselves?" She asked, smiling despite herself.

"I wouldn't talk if I were you." Zane warned, giving her the "shut-up" look. AJ only innocently smiled back, catching another glimpse of that glorious bruise.

"Seems rather intimidating," She continued and she heard Jax sigh from behind her. "Really fitting too. Describes your purpose very clearly." She said, moving passed teasing straight into mockery. Troy tensed and Zane's glare darkened but despite the fear, AJ didn't back down from him. "Slinking into people's homes, alleys or parking lots, blending in so your victims don't suspect a thing," AJ went on, almost as a personal dare to herself. How far could she get, she wondered? How many buttons could she push? Who'd break first? "Snatching people in the night with zero guilt, selling them off to God knows who. Maybe a sex trafficker, a cult or a-.."

"Yes, that is exactly what we do!" Troy suddenly yelled, making her flinch. She finally broke eye contact with Zane to look up at Troy's angry face. "Yes, we are the monsters you think we are but we're tame compared to what's coming to you. This is your last chance to shut. up." He said, enunciating his final words with an urgency that almost made AJ buckle. So it was confirmed and now the only thought in her mind was if she were about to be sold and if yes, to whom? Just before that fear could fully grip her, the elevator doors opened and Troy wasted no time in yanking AJ into it. Zane and Jax followed, Zane looking smug and Jax just looking tired. The doors closed and the elevator immediately started heading down. Down was not the direction AJ was expecting but really, she had zero real expectations at this point. Maybe this place had a basement. However, down meant less opportunities to escape and she started to feel more trapped, almost claustrophobic at the thought.

Troy's words rang in her mind and all she could ask herself was what could possibly be worse? Admittedly, neither of these men had been cruel to her. Kidnapping aside, they hadn't even hurt her so really, there were many, many ways her situation could get worse and that realization threatened to turn her anxiety into shear panic. AJ began to count her breaths and sang the ABC's in her head. Control, she needed to stay in control. Any weakness shown was a vulnerability they could use.

Do not give them that advantage, AJ. She said to herself.

The elevator shuddered to a stop and the doors shook open revealing a long hallway with doors scattered on each side. Harsh yellow lights hung from the ceiling, making AJ feel like she had just been lead to some kind of dungeon. Troy lead her out and to the sixth door to the right. He knocked softly and after a few long seconds, a middle aged woman in scrubs opened the door.

"Oh finally," She said, opening the door wider to let them in. Inside was what looked like an examination room right out of any doctor's office. The woman was shorter than AJ, her long blonde hair was pinned back in a tight bun and thin glasses framed her brown eyes. She looked like any other normal woman and that put AJ on edge. "Who do we have?" She asked, picking up a clipboard that seemed to have some kind of list on it. Jax handed over AJ's purse. She didn't even realize he had been holding it. The nurse took it and rummaged through before she pulled out AJ's wallet and after setting the purse down, opened the wallet to pull out her driver's license. "Aiden M. Jaeger, twenty-two years old, 5'6", 135 pounds," She read aloud, making AJ squirm in discomfort.

"AJ," She said and the nurse looked up over her glasses to meet her gaze.

"Excuse me?" She asked and AJ swallowed hard, her throat suddenly dry.

"My name is AJ." She repeated and the nurse raised her eyebrows before tucking her I.D back into her wallet and tossing it on top of her purse.

"Well AJ, my name is Sandra. I'll be checking you out before sending you back upstairs." She informed, picking up her trusty clipboard again.

"Checking me out for what? For who?" AJ asked, her wrists squirming against the zip ties.

"Everything and for anyone at this point, we'll see." AJ did not like those answers at all. "Troy, untie her and then you boys can leave." She said, not even looking up. Troy did as he was told, cutting the plastic off of AJ's wrists. She immediately brought them around to roll her shoulders and rub her wrists. Sandra tsked at her red and irritated wrists before jotting something on the paper she was holding. Troy and the others turned to leave and AJ looked up to watch them go. As they filed out, Troy was the last out of the door. For a second, it looked like he'd turn to give her one last glance but after a brief hesitation, he was gone and the door closed softly behind him. AJ hated all of those men, but she sensed a kindness in Troy that made her feel the slightest bit of safe. Without that tiny bit of strange familiarity, she was totally alone. "Strip," Sandra's voice startled her back to reality and she turned to see the woman holding a traditional hospital gown out to her.

"What's going on here? Where am I?" AJ asked, hesitantly taking the gown.

"My only job is to perform a physical, that's it. I cannot answer your questions." Sandra said. When she turned her back to AJ to pull out a few tools AJ didn't recognize, AJ stripped out of her barely-there clothes and put on the gown. She felt weak for being so obedient but what else could she do?

"Why are you doing this then? If you're a nurse, aren't you supposed to be helping people?" AJ asked, tying the gown closed just as Sandra took her arm to lead her to the examination table.

"I'm not here to give you my origin story, either." Sandra responded and AJ rolled her eyes as she sat on the table.

Stupid, frosty woman. She thought.

AJ watched as the woman took her blood pressure, checked her throat, ears and even her nose and temperature. Sandra then stretched out AJ's arms to check the inside of her elbows before looking between each finger and toe. After checking something or getting any measurement, Sandra would write a note down on her clipboard which made AJ nervous and even a little self conscious. After a short blood draw, which almost made AJ bolt then and there, damning any consequences, Sandra then stood AJ up and measured her. Her height and weight were typical but then Sandra pulled out measuring tape and took her thigh, hip, waist, bust, shoulder, arm and even her neck measurements. By the end of it, AJ was confused and exhausted. "Lay back on the table and put your legs up." Sandra said as she rolled the tape back up.

"Excuse me?" AJ asked, incredulous and a little disbelieving. Sandra silently pulled out a set of stirrups that were tucked into the side of the exam table and gestured to it impatiently. AJ gulped a little before doing as she was told.

Stupid, stupid! I am so stupid! AJ screamed at herself.

Her eyes involuntarily filled with tears as she laid on her back and placed her feet up. AJ wanted nothing more than to kick this devil nurse in the face and bolt for her life but then what? For all she knew, someone was outside the door waiting or standing around every corner. How far could she get in this place before she was tackled and dragged back to Hell? How much worse are things going to get?

She suddenly felt Sandra's hands on her and she closed her eyes tightly, trying to block every sensation out. She felt something cold and hard being inserted into her, slowly spreading her to levels of discomfort but she bit her lip to stop the whimpering wanting to escape. AJ then felt what she was sure were fingers then something else hard and cold. Sandra let out a light surprised gasp that AJ barely heard before withdrawing her fingers and whatever mid-evil tool was in her. Finally, one more thing was suddenly inserted and AJ felt a tight pinch, making her squeal a little before she was empty again and the spreader was removed as well. Sandra lowered the stirrups and AJ immediately sat up and closed her legs tightly. There was an apparent soreness but AJ tried to shake it off.

"Well, they're going to love you." Sandra said as she removed her gloves and washed her hands. AJ looked up at her half afraid, half livid at this woman. She felt violated and wanted nothing more than to shove whatever metal rod she had just used up her lady bits to see how she liked it. "Light bleeding is normal, shouldn't last more than a day. You may get cramps too." She added as she dried her hands and took some more notes on that infernal clipboard of hers. Her level of nonchalance was finally starting to get to AJ.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" AJ asked, slightly raising her voice. Sandra's head snapped up, not expecting the outburst. AJ hopped down from the table, ignoring the twinge of pain between her legs. "I want to know what is going on here and I want to know right now or so help me God, I will take that clipboard and beat your head in with it!" She yelled and Sandra just scoffed.

"Oh please. Do you think you're the first hot headed little alley cat I've ever had to deal with?" Sandra replied. "Sit down and wait. Someone will be in here shortly to get you, and I prefer silence. Just so you know." Sandra said, looking back down at her paperwork. AJ saw red. All the fear, confusion, helplessness and violations all smacked her in the face, only to become salty by this woman and her cold attitude. No compassion, no sympathy and not one answer to one question AJ had asked. AJ was officially done playing nice. She wasn't sure what she grabbed but it was hard and metal and that was good enough. She let out some sort of yell, filled with all of her rage as she crossed the short distance to beat the hell out of this witch. Sandra barely had any time to react but before AJ could even start swinging, there were a pair of strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her back. The force drove both her and the stranger backwards until his back hit the wall. The sound of his grunt hit her ears but she ignored it as she tried to squirm and claw out of his grip. AJ didn't care that she was half naked, hurting from the inside out or even that she just tried to kill a person. All she could think about was hurting someone, particularly that so-called nurse and running far away from this prison. She looked like a frantic cat who had just fallen into water but the stranger's grip held fast.

"Calm down! Calm down right now!" He yelled, wrapping his forearm around her neck and holding it in place with his other arm. "Do not make me knock you out, girl! So help me, I will choke you out right here!" He yelled again and AJ finally, slowly, started to come back to reality. The red curtains of rage slowly fell away and she'd never admit it but that man's grip on her was the only thing holding her up. Her heart was racing and she was gasping for breath but her glare on Sandra stayed strong. Sandra, looking mildly afraid, was leaning back against the counter with both hands as her own chest heaved with deep breaths.

As he sensed her calming, the stranger loosened his grip on AJ's neck but quickly grabbed onto her arm to keep her from going on anymore rampages. Using his free hand, he snapped his fingers and held his hand out to Sandra expectedly. Sandra took the cue and tossed him her tank top and panties. "Hold the fuck still or I'll have her sedate you." He said sternly and AJ looked at him for the first time. He was an older man, maybe in his forties with graying, short black hair and dark blue eyes. She could see his muscles outlined under his black shirt so he was obviously in shape. He was almost as big as the man at the entrance of the building. In response, she only nodded as she was still out of breath. He untied the gown and quickly pulled it off of her, leaving her naked. She gasped a little and tried to cover herself, making the stranger roll his eyes. "I've seen hundreds of women naked, girl. Get over it and let me dress you or I'll walk you out of here in the nude." He declared and AJ's face turned a bright shade of crimson.

"I'll dress myself." She said in her most confident voice and the man just snorted before he pulled her arm out from her body and slipped it through one of the arm holes of her tank top. Within a few seconds, he had her shirt on her and AJ blinked in shock. Before she could protest, he had her ankle and was securing her underwear over her leg and then the other before yanking them up.

"My way is the best way," He said with a smirk that made AJ's blood boil. She hated everyone in this place.

"Lance," Came Sandra's voice and both he and AJ turned to look at her. She was holding AJ's purse and she tossed it towards him. "Get her out of here. She needs to get dressed then taken to the viewing." She said as Lance effortlessly caught the bag. Sandra then stepped forward to hand him a blue medical folder that AJ was sure had whatever notes Sandra was taking in it. He gave Sandra a mock salute then began to lead AJ out of the little clinic. AJ didn't even bother with a backwards glance as the door closed and Lance began to lead her back to the elevator.

"Where am I going now?" She asked, trying fruitlessly to wiggle her arm out of Lance's constrictor grip. When he didn't answer she tried to drag her feet, almost sitting down so he'd have to drag her.

"Oh for the love of...!" Lance growled and reached down to grab her by the waist. AJ attempted to swat him away but only succeeded in looking like a child trying to swat away a bear comparatively. He hoisted her up and tossed her over his shoulder, much to her shock and displeasure.

"Put me down, Behemoth or I swear to God I will fuck your shit up!" AJ yelled as she began to kick her legs and slap at his back. If it hurt, he did a great job at hiding it. All he did was sigh and press the button for the elevator.

"Why do I always get the annoying ones?" He asked, mostly to himself as the doors opened and he stepped inside.

"I am not kidding! Down! Put me down!" AJ screamed, seemingly louder in the small space but luckily for Lance, they only went down one more floor before the elevator doors shuddered open again but this time, straight into a room that looked like it belonged backstage at a runway show. There were mannequins everywhere wearing gaudy, sparkling outfits. Dresses, two-piece outfits, head pieces and other fashion accessories hung everywhere. Mirrors seemed to cover every wall and there were even a few vanities against one of the side walls. Shiny curtains sectioned off parts of the room, leaving what was behind them a mystery but AJ guessed that they were dressing sections. It was so bright and glittery, it almost hurt AJ's eyes to look around.

12