Black Master for Arab BBW

Story Info
Black man from Alabama dates Arab Canadian BBW.
1.9k words
2.58
8.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

As a tall, handsome young Black man in the lily-white world of BDSM in the Canadian Capital, Kelvin Browne knew from the get-go that he definitely had to assert himself. Too many brothers in that universe allowed themselves to be pigeonholed as bulls, mindless sexual brutes who existed to bang White women in front of their overly excited, and sometimes closeted, White male spouses. What kind of self-respecting Black man does shit like this?

Thanks but no thanks, Kelvin Browne had much bigger plans, and had spent too much time in university to allow himself to become a tool or a caricature. The trap that a lot of Black men in the worlds of swinging, kink and BDSM fell for is the one where they allowed themselves to be defined by others as mere sexual props. This affected all Black men within those realms, by the way.

Gay Black males and bisexual Black men were the sexual props of White males, whether passive, versatile or active, and heterosexual Black men existed to pleasure boundary-crossing White women in front of fascinated White men. The worlds of kink, swinging and BDSM didn't have a third position for Black men. They seemingly existed only to pleasure others. Tired of those categories, Kelvin set out to do his own thing, thank you very much.

While attending various munches and BDSM community events, Kelvin Browne met a lot of ladies. So many of them flocked to him due to his six-foot-four, 230-pound, chocolate-hued frame and good looks. The Canadian ladies were fascinated by Kelvin's southern accent, and the proud grandson of Alabaman sharecroppers delighted them with his smile, his masculine confidence, and his keen intellect.

Black male intelligence seemed to surprise a lot of Canadians, female and male, that's another thing that Kelvin Browne noticed about the folks in his new stomping grounds. Kelvin Browne didn't come to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, merely for work, he was looking for a fresh start. In the beautiful state of Alabama, certain things would never change. Kelvin had an MBA from the University of Alabama, and plenty of references, but none of the major companies over there would hire him.

Frustrated and angry, Kelvin Browne decided to venture outside of America and see what's up. Indeed, the brother decided to give the region of Ontario, Canada a try. He'd visited the City of Ottawa ages ago for a friend's wedding, and found the town to his liking. The City of Ottawa wasn't too big or too small. For an upwardly mobile and educated young Black professional, it ought to be a good place to grow.

Kelvin Browne explored the kinky underworld within the City of Ottawa, and was dismayed by what he found. The local kinky Black women were deathly allergic to Black men, and existed only to be paraded around by White males and White lesbians, both of whom had a sexual fetish for Black skin. The brainwashing was so strong with these people that they turned their noses at Black men and Black women who wanted to enjoy kink with people who looked like them.

Kelvin Browne was deeply disturbed by the fact that Black men and Black women within the Canadian kinky realm seemed allergic to their own kind. The few Black women within the kinky community who liked Black men were already taken by some truly lucky brothers. Kelvin was indeed growing increasingly frustrated. What's a smart, creative and sensually adventurous brother to do?

Kelvin's salvation came from a most unlikely source, to say the least. Growing up in the City of Mobile, Alabama, Kelvin was used to seeing Black folks, White folks, and a few Asians and Latinos, mostly from Mexico. When the brother moved to Ottawa, he encountered races and ethnicities that he didn't even know existed. People from places like Nigeria, Iraq, Lebanon, India, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Chechnya and Eritrea called Ottawa home. Ladies from those places were something else...

While walking around the Carleton University campus, Kelvin, who'd come to inquire about professional programs, met a most unique beauty. Noor Makhzoumi, a tall, curvy young Arab woman originally from someplace called Baalbek, Lebanon. She worked at the local CIBC Bank and studied accounting at Carleton University. The bronze-skinned gal with the long, curly dark hair, lovely brown eyes and thick round ass simply took Kelvin's breath away. Got to make her mine, Kelvin remembered thinking at the time.

As luck would have it, Kelvin later ran into Noor at a most unlikely spot...a BDSM munch organized by some mutual acquaintances in the By Ward Market area of downtown Ottawa. Kelvin, who sat at the same table as Noor, spent the night sweet talking the exotically beautiful young Arabian gal, and by the end of the evening, they went left the bar together. Oh, and it didn't end there. Kelvin wasn't about to let Noor Makhzoumi become a one-night-stand. Nope, he wanted to claim her, forever...

When a man truly wants a woman, he pursues her with a passion. Either that persistence pays off, or it doesn't. Kelvin Browne was determined to claim Noor Makhzoumi and make her his. While a lot of men in the world of BDSM only thought with their dicks, Kelvin decided to play the long game with the lovely Noor. He wined her and dined her, took her to movies, restaurants, concerts and festivals.

While pursuing Noor, Kelvin noticed certain subtle things about race relations in the City of Ottawa. He'd seen a lot of Arab males with women of all races, including African women, while walking around the Rideau Shopping Center, the Bayshore Mall, and other places. A lot of those same Arab males looked angry when they saw Kelvin holding hands with Noor. The southern brother wasn't intimidated. He'd grown up fighting racist rednecks. Angry Arab dudes didn't scare him...

Kelvin Browne went through a lot of trouble to get Noor Makhzoumi, and the curvaceous Arabian beauty was definitely worth the wait. Noor was a sexual cyclone, and even with his athleticism and raw passion, Kelvin could barely keep up with her. The Arab cutie would ride him for hours and leave him with a sore dick, and sometimes she'd suck his dick like her life depended on it. My freaky Arab mama, Kelvin thought, amazed.

"Kelvin, you're never going to want to let me go," Noor said confidently as she lay naked in bed with her lover. Kelvin grinned and caressed Noor's lovely face, before stroking her breasts. Playfully he smacked that big round butt of hers. Noor was amazing in the sack, but could she handle what Kelvin throws at her when it came to BDSM? Only one way to find out...

"Noor, I want you to fart on my dick," Master Kay, the alter ego of Kelvin Browne, said in his deep baritone voice. Smiling at his lovely girlfriend/sub, Master Kay playfully smacked her thick posterior. Noor turned around and glanced at him, as if to make sure she'd heard right. Nodding firmly, Master Kay flashed his sub that fearless smile of his, hoping that, as usual, Noor would be not only cooperative but receptive. In BDSM, the submissive is always the one in control...

"Odd request, Master," Noor said softly, and Master Kay nodded. From the moment they met, as students at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Kelvin Browne knew that there was something special about Noor Makhzoumi. He looked at the tall, curvy, Hijab-wearing Arab gal, originally from the environs of Baalbek, Lebanon, and knew he wanted to make her his, cultural and religious differences be damned.

"Noor, my dear, I love all of you, farts included," Master Kay said, laughing quite merrily. Noor smiled at Master Kay and nodded, before doing as she was told. Face down and big ass up, with her gorgeous, curvy body stark naked and glistening from an oily rubdown that Kelvin/Master Kay doled out to her earlier, Noor was most definitely ready to please her chocolate king...

"Yes sir," Noor said, and the foxy Arab cutie then spread her thick ass cheeks, exposing a fairly obvious target. Master Kay grinned, not believing his damn luck. He gently kissed Noor's big beautiful heart-shaped ass, and then began fingering her warm, tight butt hole. Noor cooed softly and pressed her big ass against Master Kay/Kelvin's handsome face, loving what he was doing to her.

"I'm going to punish that gorgeous ass," Master Kay warned his sub, and Noor squealed in delight. Master Kay took out his belt, and began whacking Noor's big beautiful ass, causing Noor to yelp in pain. Master Kay didn't hold back, belting Noor's ass without pity. The freaky Arabian gal loved both pain and pleasure, and Master Kay liked dishing out...both.

"Harder, Master, punish my ass," Noor screamed, and Master Kay laughed, gripping her long black hair and yanking her head back. Noor arched her back and kept throwing that big ass of hers in Master Kay's face, and he beat her ass until it turned beet-red, his favorite shade. Now she was ready for a good ass fucking, the most pleasurably painful kind...

"Ask and you shall receive, Noor," Master Kay replied, and he took Noor to the edge of passion...and beyond. After properly lubricating Noor's asshole, Master Kay pushed his long, hard dick in there. Noor's asshole instantly gripped Master Kay's dick, and he closed his eyes as he held her by those wide hips of hers and worked his dick into her asshole.

"Hmm, fuck me, Master Kay, anal sex is deliciously haram and I love it," Noor squealed, and Master Kay laughed, smacked her big ass and obliged her. As Master Kay's dick filled her asshole with his dick, Noor clenched her anal muscles around his member, and then relaxed her hold. The result was something hot, disgusting, fun, funky, and downright spectacular. Noor farted on Master Kay's dick, just like he'd asked earlier...

"Hmm, I just felt that fart, Noor, thanks, babes, keep them coming," Master Kay said, sniffing the air and inhaling the big-bottomed Arab beauty's toxic fumes as he continued to dick her down. Noor moaned deeply, rubbing her wet, hairy pussy as Master Kay's dick filled her backdoor. As they continued with their fun, Noor's big beautiful butt squeezed out a couple of farts, and Master Kay was delighted to feel and smell them.

"Hmm, admit it, Kelvin, you can't get enough of me," Noor said, smiling at her master as they exited the shower. They needed to get cleaned up after all the weird, kinky, sexy, freaky and disgusting things they'd done. Master Kay pulled the naked, and very voluptuous Noor into his arms and kissed her passionately. Hand in hand, they headed to the bedroom for more fun.

"Noor, I'm addicted to you and don't want to be cured," Kelvin Browne said to Noor, after hours of steamy, kinky and creative, boundary-crossing lovemaking. Noor smiled and rested her lovely head against her lover's hairy chest. The Arabian cutie couldn't get enough of her Alabaman stud, for he didn't just satisfy her bodily cravings, he truly satisfied her soul.

Noor Makhzoumi and Kelvin Browne are a most unlikely couple, and not just due to their racial, religious and cultural differences. They're very different people. Still, they connected through a most unique medium...the intense, at times dangerous, and always thrilling worlds of BDSM and Kink. Breaking out of their conservative backgrounds, they embraced kink and found each other. Birds of a feather stick together, even when hailing from different realms...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers