Black Master Loves White BBW Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers

He took his other hand, and started squeezing her hanging tit. Pinching her nipple, and smacking it. He could tell she was ready to cum again, so he pulled his cock out. She moaned in disappointment, and she got a hard smack on her ass for it.

"I decide when you will get fucked." "Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Turn over, and lay on your back slut."

She did as she was told, and spread her legs real wide, exposing her recently fucked pussy. He thought about how hot she looked like that. She was a true whore, and he would treat her like one.

He walked over to the side of the bed, and forced her head to the side. "Clean me off, my dirty white whore."

She quickly took his cock in her waiting mouth. She licked, and sucked him, until she had cleaned every drop of her juice off him.

"Very good whore."

He climbed up on the bed, between her legs. He put a hand under each of her knees, and pushed her legs back. Her pussy was now in full view, and he loved it. He could see her juices, running out of her pussy, which only excited him more.

He bent down, and started lapping at her cunt. licking up and down, and flicking his tongue on her clit. When he took her clit in his mouth, and sucked, she almost went over the edge, so one more lick, and he stopped.

He plowed his cock back into her, and watched her face, as he did. She was holding her eyes shut, and her mouth was wide open. She was moaning, and begging for him to fuck her.

"Pound my cunt Sir, aaaaahhhhh yes oooohhhh harder please!"

He pounded her hard, until her felt her pussy grip around his cock. She was ready to cum again, and he knew it. He quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy. Before she had a chance to protest, he plowed deep into her ass.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

"What's the matter bitch, is my cock too much for you?"

"No Sir, I love it.......ooooohhhh.....yes.....fuck me please!"

"Do you like my cock raping your tight white ass, bitch?"

Yes Sir, oooohhhhhh........uuuuuhhhh.....oh yes rape my white ass......aaaaahhhhh.....fuck yes!"

He pounded into her unmercifully, and she loved it, and begged for more. He could feel himself ready to explode. He wanted to shoot his load on her face, so he could watch the cum drip down her sweet whore face. He pulled his cock out, leaving Tammy begging for more.

"Get on your knees, bitch!" "I'm gonna' cum on your face!"

Tammy quickly dropped to her knees, on the floor. She was staring up at his big hard black cock, and knew that she would now be a whore, for only black cock.

"Open you mouth, and jerk me off cunt!"

Tammy's mouth opened wide, at the same time grabbing his hard throbbing rod. She loved the way he felt in her hand, mouth, pussy, and ass. She loved it all.

Tammy was stroking him fast now, and he was moaning, and telling her what a good whore she was. She felt good that she was pleasing him. That's all she wanted now.

"I'm cumming you fucking whore!"

A big creamy load of cum, squirted right in her mouth. She quickly closed her mouth, so she could taste his cum. She loved it, but then again, she knew she would. While she was tasting her new Master's cum, the next few shots, landed all over her face. Cum was dripping off her chin onto her tits. She rubbed his cum, all over her tits, moaning how much she loved the feeling.

Just when she thought he would never stop cumming, he fell back into the chair.

"Oh fuck, you whore!" "Get over here and clean my cock off!"

Tammy crawled over to his semi hard cock, and began licking, up and down the shaft. Tasting her own juices, was arousing her again. She licked down to his balls, and licked her juices off there too.

"Oh, yes, baby, you are a real good cocksucker!"

Tammy moaned onto his cock, and his cock began to harden again. He thought about, how much fun it would be, to share her with his friends. He knew she was a whore, but he needed to let her know that he was her Master, and she would do what he wanted.

He also wanted to explain to her that, no matter what she did for him, she would always belong to him. Only him.

He stopped her from sucking his cock, and sat her in the other chair, facing him.

"Before we go any further, I would like to get some things straight."

"Yes Sir."

"As of now, I, and only I, own you."

My real name is Matthew, but you will address me as Sir, or Master. You will not fuck anyone else, without my direct approval. You will not deny me anything, no matter what. Also understand, I will share you with men, and women, whenever I please. No matter how many people use you, you will always belong to me, and always obey me. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"In return, I will never do anything to harm you in any way. The only pain you will feel, will be pleasure pain. I know what you are, and what you need. I will give you everything you need. You will be my whore, for black cock. All you have to do is obey me. You can choose to leave if you wish, although I hope you do not. If you feel you can't handle this, then please just go home. I will understand completely."

"Yes Sir, I understand everything you have said, and I want to stay. I want you to own me, and use me in any way you want. I just want to please you". She couldn't believe she was saying this. Is this what she really wanted? She couldn't bring herself to say no. Deep down inside, she knew this is what she truly wanted.

"Are you completely sure?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, I am very pleased to hear that, since I have made plans just for this occasion."

Tammy began to get nervous, and she noticed that the more nervous she got, the wetter her pussy got. The fear excited her, and she really wanted to get fucked now. She wished he would just bend her over, and fuck her right now.

Master went into the bathroom with his cell phone, leaving Tammy scooping the cum off her face, and swallowing it. After about five minutes, he came back out.

He had a few guys coming by, to see his new piece of white meat. He wanted to watch her get fucked, and used by his friends, while he video taped it of course.

"Stand up."

"Yes Sir", Tammy said as she stood up.

Master roughly put his hand between her legs. He spread her legs while she stood there, so he could get at her hot, wet hole. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she knew, he also now, knew this.

"Oh fuck, you're cunt is so fucking wet bitch!"

"Yes Sir."

"Put your leg up on the chair."

Now her pussy was completely open for his use. She loved the feeling of being totally exposed, and open. It made her feel like such a dirty slut, which of course she loved.

Master slid his fingers, on her clit. He rubbed soft, all around her clit. She was really getting excited now. She wanted to get fucked, but knew not to ask for it. She would wait until he said it was okay.

"You like that my sweet whore?"

"Mmmmm yes Sir, oh that feels so good Sir."

He then slid one finger inside her. He enjoyed the way she looked, and moaned when he was touching her. She looked like such a sweet whore, and now she was all his. He liked the way she stood proud. She was very dedicated to pleasing him, and they had just met. He was very happy that they had met. He wanted her forever.

She felt him slide two fingers in her, which made her grab onto his shoulders. Her tits were up against his bare chest. He thought about how good, and right it felt, with her against him. He began fingering her faster, getting excited by her touch. He slid a third finger inside her, and now she started screaming, begging him to fuck her harder.

"Ohhhhhhh Master, yes aaaahhhhh, please please, uuuuhhhhhhhh harder yes!"

"You are such a dirty whore."

"Yes Sir, a dirty, nasty, whore."

"That's right, and who owns you slut?"

"You do Sir, you own all of me."

"Do you want another finger bitch?"

"Oh yes Sir!"

"Of course you do, because you're a filthy white slut, right?"

"Yes Sir, uh uh uh nothing but a filthy white slut."

Tammy loved being called names, and being made to say nasty things. Her pussy was sopping wet now, and she was ready to cum, unfortunately he also knew it.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, in one quick motion. Tammy let out a loud, disappointed sigh.

"What's wrong slut?"

"Please Sir, don't stop, oh please."

"You want more cock don't you?"

"Yes Sir, fuck me please!"

Just then there was a knock at the door. Tammy moved to step into the bathroom, and he put his hand up in front of her. "Stay right there, and don't move!"

Tammy felt a shiver go through her, when he demanded something of her. She was afraid whoever was at the door would see her, but she obeyed.

Master wrapped himself in a towel, and opened the door. Tammy saw three black men come through the door. Tammy just stood there, blushing, as they eyed her up, and down.

"Fuck yeah Matt!" "She's a hot lookin' piece of white meat!" one of them said.

"Yes she is, and she's all mine, and does whatever I tell her to do."

"Bullshit!" another one said.

"Would you like proof?"

"Yeah, tell her to suck your cock."

"Suck my cock slut!"

Tammy dropped to her knees and pushed his towel aside to get at his cock. She was craving it at this point. She didn't give a shit who was watching her.

She took his semi hard cock in her hands. She began licking the head of his cock, running her tongue over the hole, and around the head. He pushed her head down, silently telling her to suck it. She took his cock in her mouth, and immediately felt his cock harden. She moaned on his cock, as she bobbed her head, up and, down.

He grabbed her by her hair, and forced her to take more of his cock. He pushed her down so hard, she started to gag.

"That's it bitch, gag on my cock."

The sight of his sweet fuck toy, gagging on his cock, while his friends watched, was too much for him. He exploded his hot, creamy, load right down her throat. She drank up every drop, not letting any spill of her mouth.

The taste was amazing. Drinking his cum, excited her, and now her pussy was actually dripping juice onto the carpet.

Master pulled his cock out of her mouth, and she was left on her knees, with everyone looking at her.

"See, I told you the bitch would do whatever I say."

His friends watched in awe. They could not believe their friend, actually had a sweet piece of hot ass like this one. They wanted to use the bitch too.

"Hey Matt, you gonna' share your fuck toy with your friends?" one of them said.

"Well that depends."

"On what?" another one answered.

"This whore needs to be used, and treated like a slut." Do you think you guys can handle that?" Matt said laughing.

They all said "Hell Yeah!!"

"Then she's all yours."

With that they all came at her, grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples, and spanking her ass. Being the whore she was she spread her legs, and hoped one of them would take the hint. Feeling all these hands on her, while her new Master watched, was exciting her more than she had ever been.

She finally felt fingers plunging her cunt. She was dripping wet, and wanted to be filled. She starting humping whoever's fingers were in her.

"Looks like the bitch likes this", Said the guy fingering her.

She knew none of their names, and also knew, she was just something for them to use. That seemed to make it even more exciting. Knowing that she was just a fuck toy, and cock sucking whore for these strangers, almost made her cum just from thinking it.

She began feverishly fucking the black man's fingers, screaming, and moaning like the dirty slut she was.

"Fuck me!" "Use me, and make me a white whore for your black cocks!"

Hearing her say those words, made the guys want to fuck her even more. They liked a dirty slut, with a filthy mouth. They started slapping her tits, and spanking her ass hard.

Tammy was screaming uncontrollably, begging for the pleasure pain. Her tits, and ass were numb, but she kept begging for more.

One of them roughly stood her up, and threw her on the bed. "Get on all fours, like the dirty dog you are!"

Tammy quickly did what he demanded, wanting all the abuse they were about to give her. She looked over at her Master, and he was stroking his big hard cock, with one hand. Tammy noticed he had a video camera in the other hand. She suddenly got nervous, worried someone that knows her might see the video. Just as she was about to protest, a hand came down hard, on her ass.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh yeeesssss!!"

She forgot what she was thinking about, and enjoyed her spanking. The hand came down on her several more times, until her ass was bright red.

"Oh yes, give it to me, more please!"

When they heard that, all three men started smacking her. The guy continuing on her ass, and now each of the other guys, were smacking her hanging tits. Her nipples were so hard, she thought they would explode, and pop right off.

Just as she was getting her ass beat, a cock was shoved into her mouth. She took as much of his cock as she could, but he was huge. He must have been 9 inches, and the fattest cock she had ever seen. Her mouth stretched to it's limits to accommodate his giant rod.

She assumed she wasn't taking enough of his cock in her mouth, because she suddenly found herself, being forced down on his cock.

"Suck it cunt!"

He kept forcing his cock down her throat, making her gag. "Oh yes, whore, gag on that big black cock!"

As she greedily sucked the stranger's cock, she felt a cock at the opening of her cunt. She pushed back, but he pulled away. "What do you want bitch?"

"Please fuck me, ram your big black cock into my whore white pussy!

The words were like music to his ears. She was a filthy whore, and he loved it. He rammed his hard cock deep into her pussy, in one thrust. Her screams were muffled by the cock filling her mouth.

The third guy was standing to her side now, mauling at her big sagging tits. He was stroking his cock in her face, teasing her. He was slapping her face with his cock, while she sucked on his friend.

Being the cock sucking whore she was, she grabbed his cock and took it deep in her mouth. She couldn't believe how lucky she was, to have 3 big cocks, taking turns fucking her cunt.

She wanted this more than anything. It didn't even phase her anymore, that Master was video taping the whole thing. That was even starting to turn her on a bit.

Each of the big black cocks, took a turn fucking her mouth and cunt. Her mouth, and pussy were stretched wide. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, one of the guys slid under her.

He took one of her tits in his mouth and sucked, and bit on her nipples. This sent chills through her, making her cum all over the cock, currently using her hole.

One more hard thrust and he pulled out of her, and they roughly lowered her onto the cock beneath her. She was amazed at how much cock her pussy could take. She slid down on his hard cock, taking it all.

She felt his balls against her ass, making her moan. She reached around, and started rubbing his balls, while she had his cock buried inside her. He began bucking, up and down, slamming his cock into her.

He grabbed her arms, and pulled her down to him. Her sore tits, were mashed against his chest, as he held her tight. She felt a cock at her anal opening, and gasped.

"Oh no please, I can't take both!"

Master came up to her, and smacked her in the face. "You will do it, and shut the fuck up. Remember who owns you whore!"

Tammy didn't say a word as his cock penetrated her ass. He went slow at first, but she still couldn't believe how much it hurt. Finally he was also, completely inside her. Now she had two big cock filling two of her holes. She figured that would soon change.

As they fucked her holes, the third guy came up in front of her, and shoved his cock into her mouth. She had never felt so full in her life. Having all her holes filled at the same time, was definitely something she wanted more of.

She was wondering if her Master was enjoying the show, but when he stepped in front of her to get her being used, for the cam, she saw his cock sticking straight out. She was happy that he liked watching her get used, by his friends. If he liked it then, she hoped he would do it a lot more.

She couldn't take it any longer, and she had to cum. She squeezed her pussy tight as she came, like buckets, all over the cock in her. The sudden tension on his cock, made him shoot his seed deep in her cunt. He pumped her cunt, until every drop was deep inside her.

He just laid there, with his cock now soft, laying against her pussy. He watched her as she got fucked in the ass, and mouth, right above him.

This sight was just too much for the other two, and they shot their hot loads, deep inside her ass, and mouth. She drank every drop of his cum, not spilling any. He pumped her mouth, until he became soft, and he stepped back.

As she turned around to watch the stranger's cock, withdraw from her sore ass, she didn't notice Master had stepped in front of her. When she turned back around, he was jerking his cock off in her face. She closed her eyes, and felt his hot liquid, spray all over her face. She had cum dripping from her hair, and nose, and looked like a true cum slut.

"Lay down on your back slut," Master said.

Tammy did as she was told, with the other men standing next to the bed surrounding her.

"Rub my cum all over you, and play with your pussy for us."

Having cum dripping from her holes, and her face, made her hot all over again. She gladly started rubbing her pussy, with one hand, and rubbing cum all over her, with the other. They were all calling her names, and occasionally would smack her tits, and pinch her nipples.

She was ready to cum, but this time it felt different. It felt like it was coming from deep in the pit of her stomach. An orgasm, had never felt like this before, and she began screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, oooooohhhhh yeeeessssss!"

She felt her orgasm finally reach her pussy, and her juices came squirting out. She was in shock. Her pussy had never squirted before, but it felt fucking incredible. She rubbed her cunt, until every drop was in a puddle, on the bed under her.

They all yelled things about her being a great piece of ass, and a dirty cock sucker. The three strangers, got dressed, said their good-byes, and left. Tammy was still laying in her juice, with cum dripping from her ass, and cunt.

"So, did you like that my sweet whore?"

"Oh Master, I loved it!"

"Have you ever squirted before, or was that your first time?"

"That was my first time Sir."

"Well, it's good to know that you squirt, when your body is being used, and turned on so much."

"Thank you Sir, this was all amazing!"

"I enjoyed watching you very much."

"What will you do with the video Sir?"

"Show it to my friends of course."

"May I ask why Sir?"

"So I can show my other friends my whore, before they get to use you."

Tammy's face lit up with a smile, as she thanked him. She was his whore, and a whore for black cock now. Her pussy throbbed, as that reality hit her.

She enjoyed being his slave, and fuck toy for his friends. Her thoughts trailed off to what he had planned for next time. She drifted off to sleep not realizing, Master slipped into bed next to her. He hugged her plump body close to his, and also drifted off to sleep thinking of what to do next.

If the votes are good, then this will be continued...........

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers
12