Black Men and White Men

Story Info
Black man and white man become close friends.
1.2k words
3.54
51.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Samuel Xavier. I have a story to share with you. I see a lot of Black men and white men these days at each other's throats. They fight over both Black women and white women. They fight over politics, real estate, race, sex and money. What if they joined forces? That's what this story is all about. Please read on. Ever since he was younger, Matthew Sylvester knew he was different from other Black men. Oh, he didn't look it. He stood six feet three inches tall, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head. He looked like an African-American college football player at the age of thirty one. In fact, he played football for Boston College back in the day. He also has a Master's degree in Business Administration from the world-famous business school of Harvard University. These days, he works for the Excelsior Media Corporation in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. Matthew is happily married to a lovely woman, Annette Benton. He loves his darling Canadian-born wife, the blonde-haired and blue-eyed daughter of an Irish-American father and French-Canadian mother. They have two sons and a daughter together. Yeah, he leads a pretty cool life. The three hundred grand a year ( after taxes) job and the house in the suburbs were pretty cool.

Unbeknownst to his wife and friends is the fact that Matthew Sylvester is a man with a double life. Matthew is secretly sleeping with Stephen Albright, a red-haired white guy from the accounting firm near his job site. Stephen is the consummate Canadian male professional. Law degree from McGill University. Gorgeous Mexican-Canadian wife named Amelia Sanchez. Mixed brats. Hot sports car. Lovely house. Total closet case. He and Matthew were made for each other. Two good-looking, educated and successful family men. The kind of guys nobody would ever suspect. Who would ever think that a macho, successful Black man with a white wife would be hooking up with a rich white guy who happens to have a hot Latin wife? These guys are the picture of masculinity and success. However, the truths of the world can make for some strange bedfellows.

Matthew first ran into Stephen not at the office or anywhere near it but at a strip club. The two of them sat there, watching a big-booty Black woman in a G-string shaking her stuff. The Black chick was definitely hot with her big tits, wide hips and huge round ass. Even though he married a white woman, Matthew still found hot Black women simply irresistible. That night, he bought lap dance after lap dance. Stephen watched him, and bought some lap dances from the same stripper a little while later. The two of them even bought a private show, and had a good time. That's how it all began. Pretty soon Matthew and Stephen were hitting the strip clubs and bars together. And they picked up hot women without their wives knowledge. As far as these two were concerned, what their wives didn't know most certainly couldn't hurt them.

Matthew had a thing for tall, dark-skinned Black women with ghetto booties. Stephen liked Black women just fine but it was really Latin women who lit his fire. The slim white male lawyer simply couldn't resist a hot Latina with juicy lips and dark bronze skin. And he liked picking them up while watching his friend Matthew do his thing. Whoever said Black men and white men couldn't be close friends never met these two. In the past, Matthew kept his distance from white Canadian men because many of them gave him dirty looks when they saw him walking around with his tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, alabaster-skinned wife. Even though the City of Toronto teemed with white guys in relationships with Black chicks and Asian women, those same white guys felt uncomfortable around Black men with white girlfriends. White men's hidden racism and insecurities in Canada was the reason Matthew never befriended any of them. However, Stephen was different. Hell, Stephen even introduced Matthew to Alexandra, a busty, red-haired Irish beauty who simply loved Black men. And Stephen watched as Matthew and Alexandra hooked up. He wasn't jealous. He was turned on.

One day, after sexing down some seriously hot strippers of various ethnicities, Matthew and Stephen didn't quite make it home. The two ended up in the same motel together. And that's when something quite surprising happened. The two of them hooked up. Yep, they had sex. Stephen and Matthew got naked, and got it on. Stephen sucked Matthew's dick and licked his balls. He also played with Matthew's chest hairs. Matthew kissed Stephen passionately and the two of them began having sex. Stephen put on a condom and slid his dick into Matthew's ass. The big Black man moaned in pleasure as the slim white male lawyer pumped his cock inside of him. Stephen cooed in pleasure as he fucked Matthew really hard, making the big and tall Black man scream. Hard and fast he pumped his cock into Matthew. Afterwards, Stephen pulled his dick out of the macho Black man's ass, took off the condom and came all over Matthew's chest. The two of them lay panting on the bed, their masculine bodies covered with shiny sweat.

That night really opened their eyes. When they went home to their wives, both men had hell to pay. However, each was the other's alibi. Both claimed to be helping each other at work. Since the worlds of the media and big business often overlapped, their respective wives grudgingly bought the story. From that day forward, Matthew and Stephen began hooking up on the sly. And they had a lot of fun together. Sometimes they went to the strip club, buying lap dances from blonde-haired and blue-eyed white women, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Black women, and even slim and sexy Asian ladies. These two sexy bisexual studs didn't discriminate. Occasionally, they hired out a couple of sexy escort girls for the night. Sometimes, Matthew did the white chick and Stephen did the Black woman. Other times, Stephen did the white chick and Matthew did the Black sister. The women were always paid handsomely both for their sexual services and utmost discretion. Both Stephen and Matthew were on a first-name basis with the new, conservative Mayor of Toronto. They didn't want to sully their clean reputations with indiscretions or scandals. They had too much to lose.

Life was good for Matthew and Stephen. They often invited each other's families to summertime barbecues. They took trips to Disneyland with their wives and offspring. They gave each other good business advice. When Matthew got in trouble at work because he got in his racist Quebecer boss face after he was unfairly passed over for a promotion, it was Stephen who represented him. The case was quietly settled, and Matthew became a multi-millionaire. Naturally he shared his newfound wealth not just with his wife and family but with his best friend and dedicated attorney. Life went on. One day, Matthew and Stephen officially went into business together. Combining cutting-edge business savvy with a sharp legal mind was always a winning move in any North American corporate environment. The two best friends didn't know it, but in time their start-up company would rival Microsoft. Just goes to show you what Black men and white men can accomplish together when they're not at each other's throats. They can rule the world together, for they can make for the most powerful combination of all time. I'm just saying.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers