Black Men are Gods Ch. 14

Story Info
Black BBW fucks Black college man with strapon.
1.2k words
2.3
21.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

A lot of Black couples are breaking up these days. And a lot of Black women and Black men are forsaking their brothers and sisters and choosing to date outside of the community. That is such a shame because Black men and Black women look good together. We naturally fit together. Especially when we're in love. Black couples in love are uniquely sensual and beautiful. There's a unique bond between us. We've endured a lot together, historically speaking. And there are things about us that outsiders will never understand. I'm a Black college woman who still loves the Black men of America. I find them uniquely hot, sexy and terrific. And I really don't want any other men. Nothing against them. Just my preference. And I'm here to prove to you that the Black Love is still alive.

Right now, I'm fucking my sexy boyfriend Leonard Jean-Paul with my thick strap-on dildo. Why am I doing this to him? Simply because he loves it. Leonard is a big and tall Black guy who's seriously kinky. And he loves it when I don my strap-on dildo and fuck him with it. I fuck him as hard as I can because it's what he wants. He needs this and I'm happy to give it to him. This wasn't really my thing when we started dating but I recently really got into it. And this has brought us closer together. We're a kinky Haitian-American couple living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts.

Who is this kinky woman? I know you're probably wondering. Here goes nothing. My name is Rita Moreau. All my life I've been different. Being six-foot-one and weighing two hundred and forty pounds before I even started college pretty much guaranteed that I'd be an oddball. Everything about me is big. I've got big tits, a chunky body, wide hips and a really big round ass. Being a big and tall Black woman in a world that worships skinny white bitches isn't easy. I get mistaken for an athlete all the time but I can't play sports worth a damn. I'm just an oversized Black female nerd. And I'm proud of it. I major in computer science at the University of Massachusetts in downtown Boston. That's where I met my boyfriend Leonard. This sexy and wonderfully kinky Haitian-American stud swept me off my feet. He's a member of the school soccer team and he's really cute. We met the first day of freshman year and we've been together ever since.

Anyhow, back to the present. Leonard is on all fours, face down and ass up as I eagerly drill his ass with my strap-on dildo. I like fucking big and tall Black guys. Skinny guys never did it for me and I don't date outside my race. I simply love Black men and I don't apologize for it. And at six-foot-three and two hundred and fifty pounds, Leonard was just right for me. I smack his ass playfully while ramming the dildo up his butt. As I fuck him, I noticed his dick getting really hard. I grasped his long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick in my hands and stroked it. I just love his cock. Leonard is well-endowed and he's all natural. Ever since I hooked up with a sexy Black stud who grew up in Mexico, I've been a real fan of uncircumcised men. Their dicks are more sensitive and thus more fun to play with. I really like that.

I flip Leonard on his back because I want to look into his eyes as I fuck him in the ass with my thick strap-on dildo. My wonderfully kinky boyfriend is all for it. I raise his big legs in the air and stroke his cock while slamming my dildo up his ass. His ass is well lubricated and he can take eight inches of hard dildo up his bum with no problem. That's really cool in my book. A lot of men are into women who fuck men with strap-on dildos. A lot of women are into such men. Yet individuals of both sexes find it hard to admit they're into that particular fetish. Especially if they're Black men and Black women. My Leonard and I don't have that problem. We get down and dirty in the privacy of our apartment without fear or shame. That's how real couples do it.

I fuck Leonard's ass passionately until he shoots his cum all over the place. That's when I bent down and took his cock into my mouth. I gently pulled back the foreskin and sucked his dick as cum gushed out of it like a frigging torrent. That's when Leonard screamed in pleasure. I loved that sound. I sucked him dry. Afterwards, he was hornier than ever. Well, so was I. And I wanted to get some loving from my big and tall Black hunk. So I took off my strap-on dildo and told Leonard to fuck me. Leonard grinned at me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, then we started to get down. Spreading my plump thighs, Leonard went straight for my pussy. I don't shave down there unless it's swimsuit season and since it's winter time in New England, I was hairy. That didn't bother Leonard one bit. He just started licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. A lot of guys don't like to eat pussy but they love getting their dicks sucked. What gives? If I go down, you go down. That's my motto. Literally and figuratively.

After polishing my hairy pussy with his tongue, Leonard got ready to fuck me. He'd been wanting to do this all night. Well, I definitely wanted him to fuck me. He placed his dick against my pussy and eased it inside. I grimaced as he entered me. My man's got a big dick, folks. I wrapped my arms around him, welcoming the deliciously hot pain as he began pounding my pussy. Now that's what I like. Leonard slammed his dick into my pussy and I squealed in delight. After a few minutes, we switched things around. I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Time for me to get butt fucked. Why? Simply put, I love ass fucking. Both giving and receiving. Leonard lubricated my ass, then pressed his dick against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he entered me. I gritted my teeth as Leonard's giant dick entered my asshole. Even with the lube it felt huge.

Leonard gripped my hips and slammed his dick up my ass. My boyfriend was fucking my ass roughly. Did I like it? Of course not. I absolutely frigging loved it! Leonard slammed his dick up my asshole, filling my tight crevice with his manhood. I think I love ass fucking more than vaginal sex. It was so damn hot. Leonard continued to drill his cock into my asshole as I shouted in pain mixed with pleasure. It was that intense. We went at it until he came for the second time that night, blasting my ass with his manly spunk. It was absolutely fucking amazing. Afterwards, I kissed my man passionately and we went to sleep. That's how we keep our passion and our love alive. With hot kinky anal sex! I highly recommend it to Black couples who want to stick together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers