Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees weakened and finally buckled as I fell to my knees before the black girl who was almost young enough to be my daughter. Desperate to stop the torture of my nipple, I hoarsely answered, "YES, YES, YES I'M YOUR HO, NIGER MISTRESS."

"SAY MY NIGER MISTRESS," the delight in Angel's voice was unmistakable and she twisted my nipple even harder.

"MY NIGER MISTRESS ... MY NIGER MISTRESS ... MY NIGER MISTRESS," my shame and humiliation didn't matter. Stopping the ungodly pain that sheared my tortured nipple was my only goal.

"THAT'S RIGHT HO. THAT IS HOW YOU WILL REFER TO ME. YOU UNDERSTAND now, cunt?" To accent her words Angel used her free hand to bitch slap me again while continuing to use the finger nails of her other hand to torture my nipple.

"Yes ...yes ...yess ... yes I understand, my Niger Mistress. I'm your ho. Your fucking white ho, my Niger Mistress ... that all I am, my Niger Mistress."

Laughing Angel released my tittie and I collapsed in to a heap at her feet. Continuing to laugh at my misery Angel stated causally "You will remember that wont you, ho?"

"Yes ...yes ...yes I will remember, my Niger Mistress. I will ...I will I will I swear I will, my Niger Mistress," I whimpered up from the floor through tear stained eyes.

Thankfully, mercifully Angel allowed me a few brief moments of rest as I lay upon the floor at her feet. Burning agony continued to radiate from my tortured nipple as my racing heart returned to normal. Chancing a glance at my tittie I could see the circle of blood red welts that Angel's shape nails had left around the nipple. I knew that it would take weeks for the injuries to heal. Already the nipple flesh was beginning to look a bit swollen and puffy.

While I rested on the floor Angel had returned to her chair. All to soon I heard Angel demand, "Get up, ho. Get on your knees, ho."

It took all of my will power to obey Angel's command. And, it was then that I first realized it could be a long and painful night, at least for me. Already I could my juices oozing.

The End Of Part Two

Please, if you enjoyed this story take the time to rate it. Also, be sure to check out all the other wonderful authors here at literotica. And certainly, don't be shy about leaving your comments or sending feedback. I for one always enjoy hearing from readers. Knowing that one's efforts are being enjoyed by others is an author's only reward. So PAY-UP, please.

12