Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked to the store the rude and demeaning comments of passers-by reached an all time high. Most of the black ladies we passed looked down their noses with heaps of scorn at Suze and me. Wolf whistles persisted as black men called out their ugly comments.

"Yo, baby, ya lookin' for some real dick?" "Lordie yes just look at those white mamas they need it. They need it real bad." "Ohhh hell yea they are just begging for my hard black dick." "I'd give the bitch some hard meat to suck and then pound it into her white ass." "Bet you likes it in the ass don't ya mama?" "Nooo, nooo I'd make them beg for my nigger cock then blast all over their faces." "Will ya look at the titties on that one?" "And, that ass is mighty fine for a white bitch." "I just love white pussy." Were just a few of the smears tossed in our direction.

The degusting comments went on and on. I forgot about my feet and legs as I realized I was nothing more than Angel's white assed ho. I prayed she wouldn't whore me out not here. And certainly not in broad day light.

But my prays weren't to be answered for as we neared the entrance to Sensual Sister's several black men surrounded us. One of the men making most of the degusting comments seemed to know Angel. He was of median height and just slightly heavy set in his mid forties. Speaking loudly he asked, "Hey, ya Angel, how is it going girl?"

"Ohhh cut the crap Leroy you want one of the girls or not?"

"Yea, I just think I might take a spin with one of them," the man Angel had identified as Leroy said.

Butterflies swirled in my stomach as Angel asked with a softer tone, "Which one, sugar?"

"How much for that one," Leroy asked pointing to me. I diverted my blue eyes and nearly died with shame.

Angel replied flatly without batting an eye, "A two hundred bucks an hour."

"That's a little steep isn't it, baby," Leroy respond. All the time I couldn't believe my ears as I listened to the two haggle over the price of my body.

Leroy grinned broadly and as he spoke and I notice a gold front tooth, "Will she let me fuck her ass? You know how I like to give it to white sluts in their tight lit' asses."

Herself smiling warmly Angel answered, "Well this is your lucky day, Leroy she loves it in the ass don't you, Barbie?" Shyly I shook my head yes with my eyes lowered, feeling my flesh burn with the fires of shame. Turning in my direction Angel bitch slapped me hard across the cheek, "I asked you a question, ho!!"

Stunned, it took me a moment to find my tongue when I replied shame faced, "Yes, my Nigger Mistress, I love it in the ass."

"Well, baby," Angel stated firm, "money talks and bullshits walks. What is it going to be?"

Acting as if he still hadn't made up his mind Leroy asked, "Can I see those white tits?"

"Barbie," Angel smiled sweetly, "show my friend your freaking cow utters."

Nearly choking on the huge lump in my throat I slipped the narrow straps of my dress off my shoulders until my tits sprung free and into full view. Whistles and catcalls came from every direction much to my shame. It was impossible for me to believe I was actually showing my Cs off on the street in broad daylight. And, I was just as horrified to find that my nipples had stiffened with arousal.

Leroy didn't say a word nor did he take his eyes off my white titties as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large roll of bills. The morning sun gleamed off Leroy's gold tooth as he grinned broadly and peeled off two crisp $100 bills. Handing the bills over to Angel he said cheerfully, "Yea, yea, baby, I'll take her." He was almost licking his lips as Angel allowed me to cover my tits.

As Leroy put his arm around my waist and began to lead me away Angel warned, "Make awful sure you show Leroy a good time, ho."

I replied sheepishly, "Yes, my Nigger Mistress," as Angel and my sister slut Suze turned and entered Sensual Sisters.

The street fell silent as Leroy led me down the sidewalk. In a moment his hand slipped from my waist to my ass. As if he owned me he squeezed my left ass check and asked, "You ready to have some fun, sugar?". With a heavy heart I shook my head yes. Within another few paces Leroy slipped his strong hand under my skirt exploring my bare ass. As he groped my ass Leroy turned me into a rather seedy rooming house. After walking up a flight of stairs and half way down a long hall he took me into and even seedier room.

After closing the door with a bang Leroy swung me towards him and used his hands to slide the straps of my dress down over my shoulders and off my arms. I stood topless before him. For a long minute he played with my large titties. Then he used his fingers to roll my hard nipples back and fourth teasing them something awful. I damned myself as my nipples, against my will, hardened even more. As he teased me Leroy asked, "Ya know what I like just as much as ass fucking a white bitch, sugar?"

Nervously, I stuttered, "A ... ah ... well ... no sir ... no ... I don't."

"I like a white slut on her knees sucking my big black dong," Leroy grinned.

I didn't really know what to do. I had never been paid for sex before. "Well ... yes ... I can do that ... it that what you want, baby."

"Yea, sugar, get down on them white knees and suck my black dick," he ordered.

I was actually happy to knelt before the big black man as it relieved the awful strain on my feet and legs. While I positioned myself on my knees Leroy unzipped his jeans and pulled out his semi-erect cock. I had a sharp intake of breath as I saw for the first time in my life a live black cock.

Leroy looked down on me and asked me with a smirk, "You like my cock don't ya, honey."

Gees yes I liked it, how could a girl not? Even in it's semi-hard state it was the largest most powerful looking fuck rod I had ever seen. Leroy watched with amusement as I licked my lips with excitement. I couldn't take my eyes off the huge rod.

"You want to suck my monster, baby," Leroy asked mockingly. With my face burning red with shame I shook my head yes. "Just say please, ho. I just love to hear a white bitch beg to suck my black dick."

"Pull ... please," I whimpered softly.

Leroy laughed as he lifted his heavy dick to my lips and said, "Then do it, baby. Suck my black dick."

Tentively I leaned forward and planted a firm kiss on the head of Leroy's cock. Opening my mouth I swirled my tongue about just the head. Feeling the cock growing harder and thicker I continued to use my tongue to tease just the head for several minutes as Leroy groaned with growing desire. Opening my mouth wide I began to swallow the ever-hardening dick. Ohhh god help me but I love to feel a man's cock grow hard in my mouth. Leroy's black fuck rod didn't disappoint me as it grew thicker and harder while I slide my mouth further and further down the throbbing shaft.

I felt the head of the huge cock as it hit my throat. I couldn't believe how long Leroy's cock was. It had to have been at least eight or nine inches in length. I tried my best to relax my throat and take him all the way into my mouth. Laughing at my efforts Leroy growled, "That's right, ho, take all of Leroy's dick," as he grabbed the back of my head with both hands.

He forced his cock into my throat. I found it unbelievable that I was actually taking all of his powerful black shaft. Leroy grunted with animalistic lust as my chin bumped his tight nut sack. The motor between my thighs revved into high gear as I realized I had swallowed every last inch of Leroy's mighty black dick. At least four inches of his powerful fuck tool were buried deep in my throat.

Using his hands Leroy began to pull my head and mouth off his rock hard dick. As my lips reached the head of his throbbing rod he paused a moment so that I could pay homage with my tongue. I took full advantage of the opportunity and lapped at the head like a hungry puppy dog. Leroy's pre cum juices were leaking freely and I savored every last drop.

Grinning down at me Leroy demanded, "Look at me, ho." As I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick I lifted my blue eyes until they locked with his black ones. "You like sucking my cock don't ya, ho." Without even thinking about it I shook my head yes.

Leroy's smirking grin broadened as he forced my head back down on his throbbing black dick and said, "Yea, all the white girlys love Leroy's dick." My chin slapped his balls and then using my hair he pulled my head off his black meat. As the head of his black dick plopped from my mouth the monster stood straight out. God it was mouth wateringly gorgeous as my saliva glistened on the ebony skin. Hungry for more I used my tongue to lick his stiff dick all the way down to his black balls.

Gently I licked and sucked the tight black nut sacks. Sucking them both into my mouth I licked them lovingly with my tongue. Then slowly I licked and kissed my way back to the oozing head of Leroy's mammoth and powerful rod. Using his burly hand Leroy began to cock whip my mouth, chin and cheeks with his meaty sausage. I tried my best to trap his cock with my mouth but it was fruitless and he continued to slap my lips, nose and eyes with his mighty baton. I looked up into his sparking blacks eyes pleadingly. Smirking broadly Leroy mocked, "Say pretty please, ho."

Swallowing my last shred of dignity I whimpered, "Pretty please."

No sooner had I uttered the shameful plea than Leroy grabbed my head and crammed his dick between my open lips. Humping his hips forward Leroy shoved his overly thick dick into my mouth until it slammed deep into my throat. Without pausing Leroy began to fuck his throbbing weapon in and out of my mouth. It was all I could do to keep from choking as he fucked my face as if it were a pussy. He pistoned his dick in and out of my mouth harder and harder. As his lust built I felt his might shaft grow even thicker in my mouth. I prayed it wouldn't be long before I was drinking his black cum seed.

With a groan of passion Leroy used my hair to pull me from his ready to cum cock and flung me to the floor. I landed unceremoniously on my side as my sore titties flopped whorishly.

"On you hands and knees, ho," Leroy snarled down at me, "Now, Leroy is going to fuck himself some ass hole."

Disappointed at being denied the ability to taste the fruits of my labors I nonetheless scrambled to my hands and knees, as my black client had demanded. My pussy made its carving hunger for satisfaction known by sending out blazing flames of hot agony to spread throughout my nearly naked body. As I knelt I spread my knees and lowered my shoulders til my bare titties were pressed tightly against the dirty floor. My ass was high in the air, open and very much available. I prayed that I'd be able to take all of Leroy's engorged dick.

Leroy knelt behind me as my pussy screamed for attention. His swollen shaft actually scared me to death. Softly and pleadingly I whimpered, "Please ... please be gentle ... won't you?"

"Ohhhh yea, baby, I'll be gentle okay," Leroy mocked smugly, "that's why I paid a 100 bucks for your ass. So I could be gentle." Leroy positioned himself behind me and flipped my short skirt up onto my back. He snarled with animalistic hunger, "Spread them cheeks for me, ho. Leroy likes to see what he's fuck'n."

Bracing myself I reached both hands back and spread my ass cheeks as wide as I could giving Leroy unobstructed access to my most secret female parts. Leaning forward Leroy slide his rock hard, two-inch thick black dick down the length of my slit lubing it with my leaking feminine juices. Pulling back he posed the head of his dick at the opening on my ass hole as my body tensed to receive the onslaught.

Forcefully Leroy worked the head of his powerful cock into my ass. I felt as if I was being split in two. Slamming himself forward he crammed another inch of himself into me.

I tried to relax but the pain was overwhelming. "Please ... please ... don't hurt me," I whimpered.

Leroy rammed another inch of dick into my ass and said, "Just shut the fuck up, ho, and earn your ho money."

Leroy continued to pound deeper and deeper into my ass hole. I felt myself being stretched to the limit and then beyond. And, still my pussy yearned with a throbbing need all its own. Then with a tremendously powerful surge Leroy slammed the last two inches of his fuck meat into my ass.

I trembled in heat as his black balls slapped against my wet slit. Leroy began to fuck his dick in and out my of my stretched ass. Slowly at first and then faster and harder. He slapped my defenseless ass checks over and over demanding that I fuck back. I did my best to match his tempo. I slammed my ass back trying to match his intensity.

Slam ... slam ... slam ... slam. As Leroy fucked me harder than ever the pain in my ass slowly subsided and was replaced with a gratifying twinge of burning desire. As his lust built Leroy grabbed my hips and began to fuck me with rapid, powerfully and demanding strokes. I felt his cock grow even thicker as it raged deep in my ass hole. I found myself matching his urgent thrust with those of my own.

Cramming a finger into my craving and hungry cunt I tried to quell the burning fires that blazed between my legs. Slipping in another finger I fucked my drenched pussy every bit as hard as Leroy hammered my ass.

With a loud grunt Leroy slammer his black cock to the hilt inside my ass. An instant later I felt his scalding cum blast into my bowels. Combined with my fingers the sensation of burning cum sent me over the edge into the sweet paradise of orgasmic bliss. The thought that a black stud was actually blasting his fiery cum into my ass only added fuel to my animalistic lust. I bucked and thrashed franticly as I pounded my fingers in and out and of my own pussy demanding that sexual joy go on forever and ever.

Leroy kept himself buried to the hilt in my ass hole as he unloaded jet after powerful jet of scalding hot, black, stud seed into me. I slammed my hips back at him demanding more of his huge throbbing ramrod. Hot cum leaked from my ass hole and oozed down my inner thighs. I buried my dignity and purred, "Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me hard." I savored the pleasure sweeping over me knowing that all to soon it would be lost.

Leroy pulled his shrinking pleasure rod from my ass and shamefully wiped it clean on my ass cheeks. "You aint a half bad ass fuck for a white girly," he stated as if it was the nicest compliment he could give.

After a moment Leroy stood and I slowly regained my feet after making sure to pick up the alligator clips which I have dropped while finger fucking myself. I slipped my arms back into the narrows straps that passed as the top of my dress. Breathing slowly with my heart still racing I adjusted the straps to cover as much of my titties as possible. Looking down I was horrified to find that my pink stockings had been torn and looked just awful.

Replacing his cock back in his pants Leroy said flatly, "Now get out."

"Could I have just a moment to freshen up, honey," I asked hopefully.

"NO," Leroy stated coldly, "You done your job, ho. Now get the fuck out so Leroy can take himself a nap."

And so it was as Leroy sat down in a chair to begin taking off his shoes I walked slowly towards the door of the dingy room. My hair was a mess; my stockings were in ruins and male cum still oozed from my ass to dry on my inner thighs. I couldn't help but feel like a common street ho. Then I realized that now I really was a ho. The thought hit me like a ton of bricks. I was nothing but an old fated assed white ho.

As I opened the door Leroy told me, "Tell Angel Leroy said you're a good ass fuck. And let old Leroy tell you something, baby, you aint such a bad cock sucker either."

Walking out the door I told him I would tell Angel what he said then closed the door behind me.

The End of Part 8

If you enjoyed this story please take the time to rate it. Also, be sure to check out all the other wonderful authors here at Literotica. And certainly, don't be shy about leaving your comments or sending feedback. I for one, always enjoy hearing from readers. Knowing that one's efforts are being enjoyed by others is an author's only reward. Of course, constructive comments and criticism are always very welcome as well. I answer everyone ... sooner or later (giggles).