Black Muslim Cuckold Therapy

Story Info
Black Muslim psychiatrist treats horny Black couple.
1.2k words
2.78
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

What's up, people? The name is Dr. Tariq Malouk. Got a rather exciting story to share with you today. I am an openly bisexual Black Muslim man on a mission. I studied psychiatry at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, and nowadays, I run a small practice near South Keys Plaza. I use my skills as a trained psychiatrist to help couples.

There aren't a lot of Black Muslim men in the field of psychiatry and that's a damn shame. I've been told that I don't look like a shrink. At six-foot-one, with my dark skin, muscular body and shaved head, I look more like an NBA player than a doctor. Mental health is a field that has always fascinated me. I truly want to make a difference.

I want to show the world that tall Black men aren't simply designed to play sports, entertain people, or commit crimes. I want to show people that educated Black men are a force to reckon with. If more Black men went out and earned college degrees and good jobs instead of trying to become ballers or rappers, the world would be a better place.

I want to make the world of Black relationships great again. Of course, this requires doing some truly unorthodox things but that's alright. Someone's got to do it. Be glad I'm on your side. Let the truth be told. Our lives are defined by relationships and some people will do anything to make things work. Bless their souls.

Last night, I had a blast with a nice couple, Osman Bashir and his wife Zahra Ali-Bashir, who live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Osman is a six feet two inches tall, handsome and dark-skinned African American Muslim gentleman, educated in business management at University of Ottawa, and he presently works for Wellington Limited in downtown Ottawa.

As for Osman's wife Zahra Ali-Bashir, she's around five-foot-nine, pleasantly plump, with short curly hair, dark brown skin and light green eyes. Zahra's father came from the nation of Somalia and her mother was from Ireland. The mixed beauty is lovely in the manner of curvaceous women the world over. What a gal...

Zahra and Osman met at the University of Ottawa, and these days, she's a schoolteacher. A business executive married to a schoolteacher. Sounds like a power couple if you ask me. The happy couple has fallen into something of a rut in the bedroom lately, and that's unfortunate. Lucky for them, I'm coming to the rescue.

"I engage in radically different couples therapy," I told Osman and Zahra as we discussed their issues in my office. They sure make a nice couple, these two. Of course, I understood their problems all too well. Osman is bisexual and his wife Zahra is having a hard time with it. She's considering divorcing him. I'm here to stop that from happening.

"Can you save our marriage?" Zahra asked me, and she looked coldly at Osman as she spoke. I smiled and nodded at Zahra, who showed the kind of frustration that ladies tend to display when they haven't had dick in a while. I am going to help you out, I thought, while looking at Zahra.

"Please," Osman said, although whether he was addressing his wife Zahra or myself, I couldn't be sure. I looked at Zahra and Osman, and then explained to them what I had in mind. You should have seen the look on their faces when I informed them of what I would require of them...

"In order to save your marriage, I must heal this rift between you, and this requires carnal knowledge," I said firmly. Zahra gasped and Osman looked at me strangely. I could tell that the tall, handsome Black business executive was at least thinking about it. Zahra looked at me, and glanced at Osman before looking back at me pensively.

"I'll try anything to save what we have," Osman said, taking Zahra's hand in his, and then the happy couple smiled at me. I nodded, for I knew that I would get the two of them in my bed sooner or later. Too many marriages in the Black community are ending because Black women, the biggest allies of gay males, simply refuse to understand or accept the unique needs of bisexual Black men. I want to change that...

"I love you enough to try," Zahra said, looking at her husband Osman, and then she looked at me and nodded firmly. I made my face grave, and thanked the two of them for being so flexible and open-minded. When a marriage has fallen into a rut, what the couple needs is something or someone to spice things up. I'm the gift that keeps on giving...

"My friends, sometimes we must do what is haram to preserve what is halal," I warned Osman and Zahra, who nodded. I explained to them what I expected of them. They were surprised, to say the least, but at this point, they were definitely down for whatever. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I was going to have fun with these two...

"I'm nervous but excited," Zahra said shyly as she began undressing while her hubby Osman and I watched. We sat side by side, stroking our big dark dicks. I winked at Zahra, who smiled at me and Osman, then continued, revealing her busty, curvaceous body.

"You're so hot," I said to Zahra, then grinned at her hubby Osman. As I spoke, I grabbed Osman's dick and then gestured to Zahra to come forward. Grinning, Zahra came, and looked at us, the two hunky bisexual Black men before her. Licking her lips, Zahra eyed our big dark dicks...hungrily.

"Want some, sweetie?" Osman asked his wife Zahra, as I stroked my manhood. Zahra nodded, apparently both turned on and disturbed by the sight of her husband having his dick played with by another man. Zahra knelt before Osman and began sucking his dick, with my encouragement, of course...

"Hmm, I love this dick," Zahra paused to say, smiling at her hubby Osman and winking at me as she sucked him off. I stroked myself, watching the hubby and wife action. The three of us continued with our fun, pushing boundaries and exploring our most forbidden fantasies. This was eons of sexual repression getting purged...

"Zahra, Osman, come get some," I said, asserting my authority over the freaky Black Muslim couple. After a brief hesitation, Osman and Zahra exchanged a look and a smile. They knelt before me, the good doctor and took care of my long, thick and magnificently dark dick. Osman and Zahra began sucking my dick hungrily...

"Hmm, dear husband, I think I'm better at sucking dick than you," Zahra teased Osman as she licked my balls while he sucked the doctor's dick head. I sighed happily as the couple joined forces to suck my dick with gusto, as though they were competing with one another. With such eager cock suckers working him over, I soon came...

"Hmm, that was fun," Osman said, smiling, and he and Zahra kissed passionately. I thanked the couple for a great time, and then sent them home, where they made amends and had some hot, steamy sex. I congratulated myself on a job well done. Another mixed-orientation Black couple deciding to stick together and adjusting instead of divorcing. Life is good...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers