Black Muslim Cuckolding Night

Story Info
African-American Mistress tames Somalis and Ghanaians.
2k words
3.29
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Sheikh, you already know that I like to fuck black guys up the ass with my strap-on dildo, I should also tell you that I like to make them eat my pussy when they take big dicks up their asses, is that okay with you?" Leyla Brown said sharply as she looked at the tall young black Muslim man who stood before her. Sheikh Hussein looked at her, an uncertain look on his handsome face. Leyla smiled, for his discomfort was sweet nectar to her...

"Fine by me, Mistress Leyla," Sheikh replied, and he looked at the tall, curvy, forty-something, beautiful African-American woman who sat on the couch about ten feet from him. Clad in a black leather jacket, red tank top and black leather miniskirt, Leyla looked like she meant business. Sheikh actually found that both sexy and scary. There was something dangerous and seductive about this decidedly powerful sister...

"Sheikh, you and I have been discussing your fantasies about cuckolding and forced bisexuality and pegging for months, are you sure you're ready?" Leyla asked briskly, and Sheikh felt a tingle down his spine. For he could tell that Leyla was switching to her "Domme" voice, the one he found so seductive during their phone sex sessions. So much that he decided to dip into his OSAP funds and arrange for an encounter...or three.

"Yes ma'am I am," Sheikh replied, and Leyla smiled, pleased with his answer. For ages now, Sheikh had been having some truly twisted fantasies. Whenever he had some free time in his dorm room at the Algonquin College residence, Sheikh would browse the Internet looking for some truly unique porn. The kind that featured black women cuckolding black male cuckolds, something that apparently didn't exist according to mainstream black porn or in interracial porn...

Sheikh remembered being truly surprised when he visited an interracial cuckold page and found something rather unique. Oh, most of the site featured black guys fucking blonde-haired white women in front of their white husbands or white boyfriends or whatever, but in one scenario, there was a twist. One that surprised the hell out of Sheikh, but in a good way.

The scene turned out to be a real shocker. A light-skinned black woman who resembled a certain popular female singer fucked a well-endowed white dude in front of her cuckolded and chastity-device-wearing black boyfriend. Sheikh couldn't believe it, and he jerked off so much to that scene that he had a sore dick in the morning. That's when Sheikh realized what he craved. The black cuckold experience, so to speak. Unfortunately, Sheikh was single, and that was a problem...

"Sheikh, stop daydreaming and get on your knees," Leyla said sharply, and Sheikh blinked nervously, then did as he was told. Leyla had guessed correctly as to Sheikh's state of mind. The horny, twenty-something young brother had a tendency to let his mind drift into lustful daydreams. Leyla looked at Sheikh as he knelt before her and smiled, pleased by his swift obedience.

After moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Boston, Massachusetts, writer, artist and professional dominatrix Leyla Brown encountered a lot of continental Africans in the Canadian capital. The men and women of Somalia fascinated her most of all. They were so uniquely attractive, and fiercely proud of both their Islamic faith and the fascinating Somali culture. That's why Leyla was thrilled when Sheikh Hussein came to her...

"Yes ma'am," Sheikh repeated, and he patiently waited for his mistress's next command. The sight of Leyla, looking so luscious and bossy turned Sheikh on more than he could say. For ages he'd dreamed of finding a dominant black mistress tormenting his black ass. The thought got his dick harder than anything else. What is it about dominant black women that both thrills and scares Sheikh Hussein, a self-styled strong brother?

As he began his exploration of the world of BDSM, Sheikh Hussein went to a white dominatrix or two, and found them lacking. How could he bow down to meek white women who find him intimidating due to his dark skin and sheer masculinity? Thanks but no thanks. Sheikh came to one conclusion, and it's that he could only serve a black dominatrix. The problem is that most of the dominant black women out there seemed deathly allergic to black male subs. What's a kinky, horny brother to do?

"Sheikh, I got something for you," Leyla said, snapping her fingers, and Sheikh blinked in surprise, then watched as she rose from her seat, and grabbed her purse. Taking out an object of a decidedly phallic nature, Leyla dangled it in front of Sheikh's face, and the Somali Muslim stud swallowed hard. Leyla smiled, watching Sheikh with a bemused look on her lovely face as she donned the strap-on dildo. Sheikh watched her every move as though mesmerized...

"Oh my," Sheikh whispered, and without being prompted, he fastened his lips around Leyla's plastic dick, and began sucking on it with gusto. Leyla nodded, pleased by her sub's initiative. Gently Leyla stroked the back of Sheikh's neck as his head bobbed up and down while sucking her dildo. The pretty Somali stud had some pretty nice lips, she must admit. Watching Sheikh fellate her dildo made Leyla's pussy tingle...

"Got something else I want you to put those lips on," Leyla said, and she pulled the dildo out of Sheikh's mouth, and he looked up at her, both frustrated and surprised. Leyla spread her thighs invitingly, exposing a fairly obvious target. Sheikh got the hint and brought his face closer. Sighing deeply, Leyla grabbed him by the back of his neck and pressed his face against her pussy. Sheikh inhaled her pussy's unique scent, and smiled before getting to work.

"Love the way you taste, my lady," Sheikh paused to say, and then he resumed eating Leyla's pussy with enthusiasm and fervor. This was his black mistress's core, her sacred pussy, and he took excellent care of her. Sucking on her clit, sliding his tongue and fingers into her pussy, Sheikh soon brought Leyla to the brink of ecstasy. Sheikh was pleasantly surprised to hear his mistress squeal as she orgasmed, much later...

"Hmm, that was fun, now I need some ass," Leyla said, and Sheikh obligingly got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks for her. Grinning, Leyla put some lubricant on both the dildo's business end, and Sheikh's asshole. The Somali stud waited for her, almost trembling with nervous energy and anticipation. Leyla smacked Sheikh's cute ass, then pressed the dildo against his hole. Without further ado, Leyla bucked her hips and pushed the dildo into Sheikh's ass...

"Oh yes, mistress, fuck my ass," Sheikh cried out, masturbating furiously as Leyla gripped his hips and began fucking him with the dildo. Sheikh felt a myriad sensations as Leyla began fucking him. The strap-on dildo invaded his ass, and he felt both violated and awesomely alive. Leyla fucked him with gusto, thrusting the dildo deep into his ass, and Sheikh moaned deeply, loving every minute of it. Soon he found himself crying out her name...

"That was fun, next time, I will introduce you to my Bull, Mamadou," Leyla said to Sheikh as he emerged from the showers, having cleansed himself after a real good fuck. The Somali Muslim stud thanked his favorite African-American professional dominatrix for a good time, and then they parted ways. Sheikh Hussein went home feeling like a million bucks, and with good reason. For Mistress Leyla Brown of Boston, Massachusetts, just made his night...

A few weeks later, Sheikh Hussein got the itch again, and called his mistress. This time, Leyla Brown organized a special night for her favorite client. Sheikh showed up at her residence, well-dressed and smelling good, and Leyla thus introduced him to her good friend Mamadou Asamoah, a tall and burly, muscular West African Muslim stud originally from the City of Accra, Ghana. Leyla usually used Mamadou with her white male subs, but figured he'd be good with Sheikh as well...

"Tonight, I want some man to man action, and I'm going to tax that ass of yours with my strap-on," Leyla said smugly, and Sheikh looked at her, then at the massive Mamadou, and felt both nervous and exhilarated. The two young black men followed Mistress Leyla to the basement, and once there, the three of them got it on. It was truly one for the ages...

"Sheikh, you're going to suck my big Ghanaian dick while Mistress Leyla watches," Mamadou said, matter-of-factly, and Sheikh looked at her, then at Mamadou. Both brothers stood naked before Leyla, and she felt supremely powerful and sexy as the clothed dominant black female before naked, obedient black males. Leyla smiled at Sheikh and stroked Mamadou's long and thick, dark dick affectionately.

"As Mistress wishes," Sheikh said, then the young Somali Muslim stud got on his knees and grabbed Mamadou's dick. As Leyla looked on, Sheikh began sucking Mamadou's dick with gusto. Leyla smiled, and began fingering her pussy while watching the hot man to man action. Mamadou sighed deeply as Sheikh sucked his dick, and the Ghanaian bull barked cuss words at the Somali sub as he sucked him off...

"Damn, this is so hot, I want in," Leyla said, and she fetched her strap-on dildo and a can of lubricant. Sheikh glanced at Leyla as she donned the strap-on dildo, and Mamadou sharply reminded him to focus on his task, which consisted of sucking his dick. Sheikh resumed sucking Mamadou's dick with gusto, even as he watched Leyla get closer, that dildo of hers getting dangerously close to his hungry ass...

"Go for it," Mamadou said, and Leyla smiled and winked at him. She lubricated the dildo, then positioned herself behind Sheikh. Spreading the Somali stud's ass cheeks wide open, Leyla lubricated him, then pushed the dildo into him. Just like that, Leyla began fucking Sheikh's ass while watching him suck Mamadou's dick. Leyla and Mamadou double-teamed Sheikh, filling him at both ends, and the Somali stud loved every minute of it...

"That was fun, now let's try something new," Leyla said, after fucking Sheikh's ass for a good while. Pulling the strap-on dildo out of his ass, she rolled a new condom on it, and sprayed it with lubricant. Meanwhile, Mamadou came and when he did, Sheikh greedily sucked every drop of cum out of his long, dark dick. Leyla watched, more turned on than ever by the hot man-to-man action unfolding before her...

"As you wish, ma'am," Sheikh replied, once he finished polishing Mamadou's dick with his tongue. Leyla looked at Sheikh and Mamadou, then smiled naughtily. She took a moment to explain to them what she had in mind, and both studs were in agreement. Pleased by their compliance, Leyla set her latest sexual scheme in motion, and as the night rolled on, they tried something new...

"Oh yeah, fill that pussy," Leyla squealed, and she lay on the couch, flat on her back, as Mamadou slammed his dick into her pussy. Sheikh knelt nearby, his dick encased in a chastity device as he watched his sexy black mistress get her pussy filled by the Ghanaian bull's mighty dick. Like a true cuckold, Sheikh practically salivated, thrilled by what he was beholding.

"Sheikh, be a good cuckold and come suck my cum out of your mistress pussy," Mamadou ordered, and Sheikh did as he was told. The Somali stud came over and began licking Leyla's pussy even as Mamadou continued pumping his dick in and out of her snatch. Mamadou groaned sharply as he came, and Mistress Leyla squealed in delight as his cum flooded her cunt. Sheikh made himself useful and stroked Mamadou's dick while eating Leyla's pussy, sucking the cum out of her wet snatch...

"Now that's what I call a wonderful night, let's hit the showers, my dudes," Mistress Leyla said, smiling happily. Sheikh and Mamadou exchanged a smile, happy to see that their mistress was pleased with their performance. The two black Muslim studs dutifully followed the tall, gorgeous and fearless, delightfully curvy African-American dominatrix into the showers, where more wicked fun followed. Afterwards, Sheikh Hussein and Mamadou Asamoah thanked Leyla Brown for a truly wonderful time, then headed home. It was truly a night for the ages...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers