Black Muslim Femdom Queen

Story Info
Black Muslim dominatrix connects with a Black stud.
3k words
2.14
6.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"The worst part of being a Mistress in the world of BDSM is the clean-up after a big event or a particularly fun session," Nadia Hedeid said, speaking to the camera, ignoring the man holding it. The hour-long video would soon be uploaded to YouTube, where her thousands of followers awaited most eagerly. Recently she created a pay site full of steamy videos, and made a ton of cash. At a cost, of course...

Sitting in her boudoir, clad in a black and crimson leather corset, black leather pants and black cowgirl boots, her short, kinky dark hair tucked away under a modest ebony Hijab, Nadia Hedeid definitely looked like she meant business and damn well knew it. Never be what they expect if you want to come out on top, that was the young Black Muslim woman's mantra.

Born in the City of Nouadhibou, Mauritania, and raised in the environs of Newark, New Jersey, Nadia Hedeid is the daughter of two very different worlds, and a living contradiction. Her parents, Mohamedou and Faisa Hedeid left the Islamic Republic of Mauritania in 1992, during the first summer of Nadia's life. Although raised in a strict Muslim household, Nadia Hedeid considered herself equally Mauritanian and proudly American.

"I love what I do and wouldn't give it up for the world, it's okay to be a Muslim woman and to love BDSM," Nadia said softly, speaking directly into the camera. After she finished recording the video and uploading it, Nadia posted some choice pictures on her blog. Pleased with the responses she'd been getting so far, Nadia smiled. It was hard to imagine a time when she lived a vanilla life, and was ignorant of the dark, fascinating realm of BDSM.

The psych grad student at Seton Hall University discovered the world of BDSM a while ago, thanks to her former boyfriend Tariq Machar, and life hasn't been the same since. To a lot of Nadia's viewers, the fact that she was a Muslim both fascinated and repelled them. Apparently, the six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-skinned, Hijab-wearing budding dominatrix didn't fit their idea of a practicing Muslim.

How could a self-proclaimed devout Muslim woman explore such things? BDSM seems so damn haram! That was the series of questions Nadia kept on hearing, from otherwise intelligent people. Nadia often sighed, and reminded herself to be patient with such people. Vanilla people irked her with their moralizing and their presumptions about a lifestyle they knew nothing about. Seriously, when would people get a damn clue? You don't have to like what the other person does, but it's not your place to judge.

"Are you alright, Nana?" came a deep voice, and Nadia blinked, suddenly remembering that her former boyfriend and cameraman Tariq Machar was still in the room. The six-foot-two, broad-shouldered and muscular, mahogany-hued brother with the stylish dreadlocks looked at her, a sinister smirk on his handsome face. From the moment Nadia first laid eyes on Tariq Machar, she could tell that he was nothing but trouble.

Born in the City of Djouba, South Sudan, and raised Atlantic City, New Jersey, Tariq Machar had the unique swagger common to those lofty East-Central African men. Tall, strongly built, with very dark skin and damn proud of it, Tariq was something else. A civil engineering student at Rutgers University's Newark campus, he fascinated Nadia from the get-go. After all, how often does one see a Kufi hat-wearing, Quran-quoting Muslim brother wearing a T-shirt stating "I Love BDSM"?

"Yeah, I'm cool, that video was tight, Tariq, good work," Nadia replied, and Tariq grinned and nodded. Not for the first time, Nadia found herself marveling at how strikingly handsome Tariq was. The brother was darker than Hollywood icon Wesley Snipes, and carried himself like an African prince. Tariq didn't buy into the western world's beauty ideals, unequivocally rejected their racist bullshit and didn't give a damn what people thought of him. That's why he had women all over the University Heights district chasing after him...

"That last session took a lot out of you," Tariq said, licking his lips suggestively, and Nadia felt a shudder down below. Damn you and your inherent sexiness, she thought, more amused than angry. For a brief moment, Nadia wondered whom Tariq was seeing these days. Not that it was any of her business. At least not anymore. Nadia was simply curious, that's all...

After their breakup, Nadia had seen Tariq walk around town with Sarah Delaney, a plump, blonde-haired white chick from the women's studies program at Seton Hall University. A cursory search on Sarah Delaney's Facebook and Instagram accounts revealed that she was a dyke. And a die-hard fan of Pop icon Rihanna apparently. Which brought Nadia back to square one. Who was Tariq boning these days?

"Yeah, well, I'm getting a bit rusty, don't get a lot of practice," Nadia blurted out, and she shook her head when she saw Tariq's wicked, I-thought-as-much smirk. Nadia found herself thinking of that last session with Mario, a mixed-race dude she'd met on an online forum. He'd agreed to play sub for her on video, if she let him wear a mask and paid him five hundred dollars. Nadia agreed, but the video didn't go exactly as planned...

"Fuck this hurts," Mario screamed, and the tall, light-skinned, bald-headed, half-Jamaican and half Puerto Rican dude squealed like a little bitch as Nadia, in full fetish wear, dominated the hell out of him while Tariq Machar filmed the whole thing. The caramel-hued dude was a lot less macho than he first appeared to be, that's for sure. What a disappointment...

Even though Nadia took it easy on Mario, spanking him with her gloved hands instead of using a flogger or a wooden paddle, he proved to be disappointingly averse to pain. Oh, and when she fucked him with her strap-on dildo, the brother screamed worse than some of the female subs Nadia played with from time to time...

"Mario couldn't handle your fire, Nadia, few men can," Tariq said, and he drew closer, much to Nadia's consternation. Before she could say anything, he reached her and gently placed those big, strong yet gentle hands of his on her shoulders. Nadia opened her mouth to speak, but only a happy sigh came out. For Tariq began massaging her shoulders like only he could, and she felt nearly all tension leave her stressed-out body...

"You certainly could," Nadia said, looking up at him, and Tariq smiled and shrugged. Nadia smiled to herself as she recalled one particularly steamy session between the two of them. Tariq had asked Nadia to take him to the edge, and his mistress/girlfriend definitely took him there. Nadia was surprised by Tariq's requests, and by her own willingness to cross certain lines for her man...

"Show me what you're made of," Tariq said in a challenging tone, as he leaned against the Saint Andrew's Cross. Held to the X-shaped wooden cross by firm restraints, he turned around as much as he could, a wicked smirk on his handsome face. Nadia looked at Tariq, admiring his muscular, sexy and very masculine body. Damn that man has a nice ass, Nadia thought admiringly.

"Be careful what you wish for," Nadia said, grinning mischievously as she flexed her arm, and brought the crimson and black flogger onto Tariq's back, taking care to avoid his kidneys. As she began whooping his back and buttocks with the flogger, Tariq endured it all stoically. Most of the other guys she'd played with had demonstrated some endurance, but none could match Tariq's stoicism. In spite of herself, Nadia was impressed.

"Is that all you got, Nadia? My grams hits harder than that," Tariq turned around to say in a teasing voice, smirking at her. Nadia frowned, trying not to smile. Something about Tariq's fearless smile and candor always got to her. Of course, as a dominatrix, Nadia could tolerate no affront to her authority and it was her duty to punish this charming but insolent sub...

"Is that so? Shut the fuck up, Tariq," Nadia said, in her "Domme" voice, and Tariq, noticing the change in her tone and demeanor, fell silent. Smiling wickedly, Nadia went to town on Tariq, lashing out at his back, shoulders, legs and buttocks with the flogger. Indeed, she beat his ass until it was black and blue. After a while, Tariq began to moan and groan, and those moans and groans soon turned into full-fledged screams. Nadia smiled with satisfaction, then whipped him some more...

"Red," Tariq muttered, and Nadia stopped as soon as she heard the safe word. Swiftly she undid his bindings, then caught Tariq, who seemed a bit wobbly on his feet. Nadia half-supported, half-carried him to a nearby couch, where she sat him down. Tariq sat down and exhaled loudly. Nadia grabbed a nearby chair, sat down a couple of meters from Tariq and looked at him carefully. Tariq complained about his thirst and Nadia offered him a glass of water, before laying a blanket on him.

"How do you feel?" Nadia asked cautiously, and Tariq smiled and assured her that he felt great. For a long moment, they sat there, looking at each other. Then, true to form, Tariq spoke of his experience, going on and on about the awesomeness and the intensity of it. Nadia smiled at Tariq, pleased to see that he did enjoy himself during their session.

"Nadia, you're day dreaming again, love," Tariq said, his laughter snatching Nadia out of her little trip down memory lane. Blinking in surprise, Nadia looked at the smiling Tariq, and shook her head. Dammit, he's doing it again, Nadia thought. The brother's mere presence had a way of affecting her. Just thinking about Tariq and that taut, sexy body of his could make Nadia forget herself...

"Tariq, every time I see you I feel like kissing you and smacking you, for being so cute and so damn irritating," Nadia blurted out, and Tariq smiled and shrugged. He was still smiling when Nadia grabbed him by the collar, and all but shoved him against the wall. Before he could get a word in edgewise, Nadia kissed Tariq full and deep. Surprised, he nevertheless put his arms around her and embraced her.

"I've missed you too," Tariq said, once they came up for air, and Nadia grinned, and then, they returned to the same couch where they had their heart-to-heart, post-session, not too long ago. Tariq sat down and Nadia sat on his lap, grinning as she felt him harden under her. Tariq's eager hands caressed her thick, round ass, and he nodded appreciatively.

"I see the Ass Man has really missed me," Nadia said, smiling, and she winced as Tariq gave her big ass a firm slap. Wrapping her arms around Tariq, she looked into his soulful brown eyes. Without another word, the two of them began making love. After easing out of their clothes, Nadia and Tariq drank each other in. Tariq laid Nadia on the basement's carpeted floor, and beheld his lady in all of her glory...

"Oh my," Tariq whispered, mesmerized by the sight of the voluptuous, large-breasted, pleasantly thick, golden brown sister who lay before him. Nadia smiled coyly, and rubbed her breasts together while spreading her thighs. Tariq got the hint and tried to spread them wider but she grinned and shook her head. Instead, Nadia lifted her legs and pressed her foot against Tariq's lips, nodding meaningfully.

"Suck them toes, sub," Nadia cooed softly, and Tariq nodded and began sucking her lovely toes, one at a time. Nadia purred with contentment, loving the feel of Tariq's mouth and tongue on her toes. The brother began working his way up, caressing her thighs with his hands while sucking her toes. Nadia locked eyes with him and nodded. Smiling, Tariq gently spread her legs and brought his visage close to her vagina. Inhaling her scent, he nodded, and then buried his face between her legs. Nadia closed her eyes and relaxed as Tariq's tongue slid into her core, and just like that, he began pleasuring her...

"Ride my face my queen," Tariq said, a little while later, after he made Nadia cum twice from polishing her pussy and teasing her clit with his mouth and tongue. Nadia grinned and happily straddled his face, smothering his visage with her thick round ass. Tariq's strong hands spread Nadia's thick ass cheeks wide open, and he wormed his tongue into her asshole. Nadia positively squealed as she felt Tariq's tongue invade her ass. Sheer nasty fun at its finest...

"Oh yeah, stud, eat this ass," Nadia cried out, moaning deeply as Tariq worked his magic on her. As he ate her ass, Tariq fingered her wet pussy, driving Nadia to the edge. She rode his face hard, bouncing up and down, smothering his face with her big ass. Tariq slapped her ass, clearly loving what she was doing. And he didn't let up with his butt-eating ways until Nadia climaxed for the second time that night...

"I want you," Tariq said, and a grinning Nadia rolled off of his face, and reached for his hard dick. Without further ado, Nadia took him into her mouth. Tariq smacked her ass and continued eating her out as she sucked him off. While sucking Tariq's dick, Nadia inhaled his deep, masculine musk. The smell of his balls was wonderfully intoxicating and she couldn't get enough of it. So much that Nadia took one of them in her mouth, sucking on it gently. This drove Tariq absolutely nuts, pun intended, and Nadia was just getting started...

"Take this," Nadia said, and she slid a finger into Tariq's asshole while sucking his long and thick, dark and glistening dick. Tariq sighed happily and his dick hardened in her grasp as she continued fingering his ass. Nadia reached for her purse, which had fallen on the floor amid all the hoopla. A wicked idea sprang into her mind and she pulled something out of it. A very phallic object which was sleek and blue. Without a word, Nadia pressed it against Tariq's asshole, and pushed it inside.

"Whoa, nice," Tariq said, grinning as Nadia began fucking his ass with her dildo while sucking his dick. Once Nadia had him nice and hard, she abruptly stopped sucking and whirled around. Tariq looked at her, clearly surprised. Nadia grinned and straddled him. To really shine Tariq on, Nadia kept the dildo embedded in his ass even as she got on top of him.

Tariq's look of surprise turned into an amused one, and his hands went to her hips. Nadia was freaky, kinky, moody and full of surprises. That's more than okay by him because Tariq is the kind of brother who rolls with the punches. Nadia impaled herself on his hard dick, sighing deeply as she felt his hardness inside her pussy. Just like that, Tariq began fucking her, and she rested her hands on his shoulders and began riding him in earnest.

"Fuck me hard," Nadia hissed, and Tariq laughed, smacked her thick ass and did just that. If the lady wants rough sex, then who was he to disagree? Hard and fast he fucked her, bucking his hips as he thrust deeper and deeper into her hot, tight pussy. It had been some time since he and Nadia got down, and truth be told, he missed her. Sure, he'd fucked plenty of women of all hues since their split, but Nadia was his queen and she'd always be his number one...

"As you wish," Tariq replied, and he caressed Nadia's big, firm breasts, sucking on the areolas as he thrust into her. Nadia went wild on him, her fingernails sinking into his back, and her deep, almost guttural moans becoming more intense. He'd almost forgotten how freaky and sexy she could be, the fierce and sexy Mauritanian-American cutie who stole his heart. At last, they were one once more. Tariq fucked her with wild abandon, giving Nadia all that he had, for he wanted to make up for lost time...

"I've definitely missed you, Tariq," Nadia whispered, as she lay beside him, a couple of pleasurable hours later. Tariq looked at her and grinned. Nadia Hedeid was full of surprises. The lady was bossy, smart, wicked, and surprisingly vulnerable at times. Sometimes, Tariq genuinely didn't know what to make of her. A while ago, Nadia threw a hissy fit over him smiling at a waitress inside Creole Restaurant, one of their favorite eateries in the Newark area. That's why they split. Now, Tariq didn't know what to make of the new, attentive and calm Nadia...

"I missed you too, Nadia," Tariq said, and he kissed her on the lips, then got up. As he stood up, Nadia's lovely eyes flitted up and down his tall, dark-skinned, muscular and virile form. Tariq Machar of South Sudan was certainly a fine specimen of man. Black, male, Muslim, scholar, sexual adventurer, bon vivant and passionate lover. So much goodness wrapped in one hot package. I was foolish to let him go, Nadia thought bitterly.

"Okay, well, I'll see you at the next shoot," Nadia replied nonchalantly, and she got up, and, without looking at Tariq, she began putting her clothes back on. Tariq offered to help her with the post-session cleaning up, but she politely declined. Tariq put his clothes back on, and then looked at her. There was a burning intensity in those soulful brown eyes of his. Nadia smiled at Tariq, and then held her breath. What was going on inside his mind?

For a long moment, Tariq Machar looked like he was actually about to say something...meaningful. The young woman's heart skipped a beat. Instead, Tariq walked up to Nadia, and paused, mere inches from her. Inclining his head slightly, Tariq kissed her on the forehead. As Nadia stood there, stunned by his tender yet unexpected gesture, Tariq smiled and let himself out of the basement/makeshift dungeon...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers