Black Nympho Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yeah! Awww fuck!" Benji roared in ecstasy as the orgasm took full force.

Bruce couldn't take it any longer either, he put in a couple of thrusts further and began coming too. He began pumping hot semen in Benji's abused ass, filling his guts with hot liquid till he was sure Benji could taste it. This having been his second load, he was less vocal but he was more spent. He collapsed on Benji's body, which had been lying on the desk already. The the lovers rested for a while, their bodies spent and exhausted and Benji's ass still sucking on Bruce's dick, which lay still deep in there.

Before the end of the night, Bruce fucked Benji twice again. By the time the morning came, the boys could barely get up for school.

Over the next couple of weeks, Benji and Bruce fucked frequently. Either at his room or Bruce's, Benji would find himself on his back or his knees, ass raised and pussy hole stuffed with Bruce's massive hard on. Usually Benji would get a load of cum inside him via the back door or his mouth, but on some occasions Bruce would pull out when getting head and cum right on Benji's face, ruining his pretty boy looks by coating his lips and cheeks with hot cum to add humiliation to the pleasure. Nevertheless, Benji never objected and

During school times, Benji would suck Bruce's dick in the school toilets, trying his best to suck Bruce's dick as fast yet passionately , trying to feel the hot cum flood his face again. After many weeks of being lovers, Benji knew the ins and outs (as did Bruce's dick)of his lover's dick and sucked till it blew a fresh dosage of hot boy spunk in his mouth and lips. It was a good feeling and Benji had been jacking his own dick off in appreciation. Bruce would usually wait for him to cum before leaving, as he had his dick and balls licked and sucked.

One night, Benji was giving Bruce such good head Bruce came a little early, cumming in Benji's hair and eye. This of course burned intensively, and Benji had to rush naked to the showers to clean it. After having done so, he realised he would jack of there while he was enjoying the hot water over his body. After about ten minutes, Bruce walked in on him and enquired if he was alright. Benji said he was and noticed immediately that Bruce's dick was hard again. Within minutes, Benji was bent over and fucked thoroughly in the showers, screaming loudly as he was with ecstasy and hoping that the sound of the showers drowned out his shouting. Of course Bruce knew that someone could come across them, even though it was really late, but he didn't seem to care much as he filled Benji with hot boy juice. As it was, they were being watched by someone. Though neither of them would find out until later.

12