Black Nympho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benji moaned like an animal, in agreement. He was in a trance. The only thing he cared about was the dick that was fucking his ass and the dick that was fucking his face. He wanted as much as he could get and now with Michael's appearance into the sexual foray, he couldn't wait to have this stud to put his big, juicy pipe up his ass. There were at least ten guys that Benji would have loved to fuck at his school and just tonight, he was already fucking with three of them. Hmm... maybe he could get all ten? Benji wondered about that.

"Oh shit! Fuck aaaah! Yeaaaah! Whoooa!" Sisco shouted as he came deep inside Benji's rectum, filling up the cavern with hot boy spunk. Benji moaned some more as he felt the pleasure of Sisco's cream inside him, whose dick continued to beat and pulse and squirm inside there, making squishy noises. Sisco pulled his still hard dick out, which was glistening wet as it was covered in his and Sisco's cum. He climbed on to the bed and squatted above Benji, who instinctively knew to turn around and swallow the offered dick that was hovered about his head. He gave the sensitive head a good lick and sucked and cleaned the entire shaft. He also sucked on Sisco's sweat covered balls and Sisco tea bagged him. After that, Sisco dropped down from the bed and slapped Benji on his ass, singing its praises once again.

Meanwhile Benji, looked at Michael and Bruce standing in front of him. He sucked on their dicks some more until they were both as hard as he could get them, then he looked up at them with a doe-eyed, slutty expression." Who's next yo, I'm still hungry." They both laughed.

Michael grabbed Benji by the ass with both hands and turned him around so that Benji's bubble butt was soon penetrated and fucked by him. He stuck two fingers in Benji's asshole.

"Shit... it's like girl pussy right now," he said.

It wasn't long before Benji received his third load of cum in his ass... and just when he thought it was all over, Bruce was ready again. The four of them fucked all night long, with Benji receiving nine loads of cum in his bussy by the end of the night and he was tired as fuck. When he walked out of Michael's room in the early hours of the morning, cum running down his thighs, he began to realise what he was: a nymphomaniac.