Black Nympho Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move," Chris commanded and he grabbed Benji's shorts with one hand and yanked them down. Benji's was wearing tight Y-briefs and Chris grabbed them with both his hands and pulled them until they tore, making a hole in the material where Benji's ass was.

"No!" Benji complained but was silenced when a hand was pressed over his mouth.

"Hush. Don't say a word motherfucker," Chris said as he kneaded and squeezed Benji's ass cheeks and fingered his hole," Good pussy here. Be a shame to waste, so open up for me baby."

Chris grabbed his dick and pressed firmly against the hole. It immediately responded and began to yield, betraying Benji who was whimpering in protest into Chris's palm as he was being invaded. When the head entered, Chris removed his hand and Benji uttered a single, loud moan that betrayed his pleasure.

"Now you're moaning like a girl. You can't tell me you don't like this shit Benji," Chris said as he pushed more dick inside Benji's ass. This caused him to moan even more, reacting to the pain as his ass was being forced open and the dick was touching his nerves and making him feel good. Chris pushed half his pipe up Benji's chute and he started to hump in and out immediately.

"Oh fuck! Your ass feels so good. Girl pussy," he said as he fucked in and out of Benji's ass hole. The bottom was beginning to enjoy this a lot, and pressed himself down onto the dick, forcing more of it inside him and making himself moan louder.

"You like that shit, don't you motherfucker? You like having this dick in you?"

"Yes."

"Yeah. You're a nasty ho, that's what you are. You like taking men up your ass, don't you?"

"Oh... please baby..." Benji moaned as he was being rough fucked and abused.

"That's right, let me hear you beg and moan for my dick." Chris grabbed Benji by the back of the head and twisted him till Benji was looking into the mirror and seeing his own reflection as he was being fucked, bent over the sink and fucked like a slut. He saw the lust in his face and couldn't deny the excitement and pleasure he was receiving.

"Oh!... Chris... fuck... me... oh!" Benji moaned, he was humping his ass back now and meeting Chris's thrusts and feeling like he was in heaven. Benji knew he was falling in love with another dick. So far in his young life, there had only been three guys that have been able to fuck him this good, Patrick, Bruce and Sisco. Now Chris was looking like a strong contender, with that big, curved dick that knew how to hit those spots inside his ass and make it feel good.

"What's that bitch, you like having a junior fuck your pussy?" Chris taunted as he pulled his head back, forcing him to stare into his own shameless self," Look at yourself getting your ass turned out by a real man. You're just a bitch now, any man can fuck your girl pussy."

Benji was moaning shamelessly now, he was loving the abuse he was hearing from Chris. He placed his hands on his cheeks and spread them further, allowing Chris better access to his ass.

"Oh you want me to fuck you hard now, don't you?" Chris noticed Benji's willing opening of his ass and sped up his thrusting, nailing his fat dick up Benji's ass rough and not caring what he was hitting.

"Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please! Yes! Oh!" Benji began to scream and moan loudly, his voice coming out in shrill sounds which made him sound a little bit like a girl.

Chris carried on fucking him at this speed some more for about ten minutes. They then switched and Chris leaned back with his ass sat on the sink while Benji leaned on him and rode his dick. He was very good at that, gyrating his ass and squeezing Chris's dick which made the top moan and grunt like an animal. He would slap Benji's ass and shout "Giddy up boy!" and " Give me that pussy!". Then he got restless with doing nothing but sitting there and pushed Benji up off his dick. Benji turned around and looked at Chris. There was a scary feral quality to him, his big shoulders and arms and chest made him look like he was wearing shoulder pads underneath and his massive dick a contender for 8th wonder of the world. Benji felt a little vulnerable standing there with this hulk in front of him, so he dropped down to his knees and swallowed his dick.

"Damn! Now he's giving me an ass to mouth! What a fucking slut. He didn't have to do that..." Chris thought to himself as Benji sucked and moaned on his penis.

"Good girl, now get up on your hands and knees." Benji did as he was told and when he was positioned in doggy style, Chris grabbed him with both hands around his ass and pulled it up, making Benji stretch his arms and legs straight and his ass high up in the air.

"Don't move. Put your legs together," Chris ordered as he shoved his dick inside Benji. In this position, Benji was effectively squeezing tight with his ass and the swift and rough penetration from Chris hurt a lot but he was soon up to it. And soon he was moaning and screaming again, more than before because this new position was making Benji's prostate ache even more and Chris's short height meant he could really hump into Benji's ass as he had a lower pelvis centre.

Chris couldn't believe his luck. After he'd seen Benji being fucked by Bruce in the shower and had seen the uninhibited pleasure Benji was showing, he knew that the guy was a bottom and liked to get his ass fucked. He had begun to spy on Benji a little, to try and see how far he was into it. He'd seen Sisco go up to his room a couple of times late at night and not emerge for a couple of hours, looking tired or Benji go up to Sisco's or Bruce's room and leave late as well, sometimes walking a little funny. He began to fantasise about Benji, whom he thought was very good looking. He had seen him naked several times and had observed that he had a great body and the hottest ass he had ever seen on a guy. Chris was the type of guy that got what he wanted, one way or the other, and here he was fucking Benji's brains out. He had succeeded in getting the hockey captain, prefect and popular senior bent over the gym's bathroom floor, bent upwards with his ass sticking out, his underwear torn apart and whatever left of it used like a harness with which Chris could fuck him harder. There was nothing sluttier than that.

Benji was moaning loud now, barely realising that had he been anywhere else and not at the gym, which was isolated this late at night, people would easily have heard him. He felt the familiar tightness in his thighs and ass and the growing sensation of his prostate being stimulated that told him that he was about to cum. Suddenly it felt like his ass was on fire and he felt an explosion.

"Oh! Oh Fuck! AAAAAH! OOOOOOH!" he shouted as he was being blown away by the orgasm. The contraction of his anus squeezed Chris's dick hard and soon Benji felt warm cum ooze into his abused rectum. The orgasm didn't subside and only intensified and Benji didn't stop moaning and lost control of his legs and collapsed, Chris's dick popped out and sprayed juice all over Benji's back, almost fainting as he lay there panting uncontrollably. Benji lay on the floor breathing hard as cum oozed out of his stretched ass and his naked back and ass was covered in drops of cum. Benji had barely noticed Chris climaxing but the top had a monster orgasm himself and was standing jacking the lost drops of sperm out his dick.

"Damn boy! You killed my dick," Chris said and laughed," now that's a real ass work out. Should help you score some more goals now," he joked.

Benji was still lying on the floor, now squirming a little. He twisted his head around and looked at his buns smattered with cream and stuck a finger in his gaping hole, juice still leaking out, shocked to see how wide Chris's dick had left it.

"You killed my ass, damn."

Chris laughed again. His dick wasn't growing soft, so he dropped down and squatted over Benji and shoved it back in Benji's mouth, which eagerly accepted the dick that had just fucked him and gave him probably the best orgasm in the word.

"So you liked that dick?"

"Yeah I did... you can't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, I won't. I am going to have to tap that ass again."

"Yeah sure, just tell me where and when."

"Cool. How about now?"

"Whoa... give me a couple of minutes at least."

"Suck on my dick then," Chris said and shoved his pipe back in Benji's mouth. Within seconds Chris was facefucking Benji again and this time there was no protest as juice ran down Benji's lips and chin. Within minutes, Chris was ramming his pole up Benji's ass again.

12