Black On Black Pegging: Connection

Story Info
Black Canadian woman strapons Black British guy.
1.4k words
1.88
16.5k
3

Part 29 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Right now, I'm lying naked on my bed. All five feet eleven inches and one hundred and sixty eight pounds of me. My light brown skin is glistening with sweat and my pussy is wet. The name is Kendra McIntosh in case you were wondering who this is. I was born and raised in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta. Presently I live in the City of Houston, State of Texas. What's a Black Canadian beauty like myself doing in the Old West? Sometimes I wonder the same thing. I guess I came here for adventure, and also because of work opportunities. A lot of Canadians from the Province of Alberta are drawn to the State of Texas. Similarities in mindset and lifestyle, I guess. Alberta is my home and it's often been called the Texas of the Canadian North. Whatever. I am having fun in Houston, though. Lots of wicked fun.

Let's recap for a moment. I was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta. My father Joshua McIntosh is a White guy from the town of Galway, Ireland. My mother Kenyatta Jones is a Black woman from the region of Montego Bay, Jamaica. They divorced six months before my birth, if you can believe it. I never knew my father. He considered his marriage to my mother to be a mistake. He left her and married a White lady, according to stories I heard growing up. I don't really care. I grew up in a small Black community in metropolitan Calgary. Growing up among Canadian rednecks wasn't easy for this sister. Especially since I wasn't wholly embraced by the Black community of Calgary either. Side effect of being both Black and White, I guess. It's not always cool to have the best of both worlds. Isn't that a kick in the butt?

Nevertheless, I made my way through the world. I graduated from the University of Calgary with a bachelor's degree in business administration in the summer of 2010. I thought about staying to get my MBA but I received a letter from the University of Houston. I always wanted to see the State of Texas. And according to many authorities in the American higher education system, the University of Houston has the largest student body in North America. Sounds like the place for me, eh? I always wanted to live in America. We got a lot of Americans living in metropolitan Calgary, Province of Alberta. The only other town in Canada with more Americans living in it would be the City of Toronto, Ontario. My American friends in the City of Calgary encouraged me to study in Houston. According to them, it's the most racially diverse town in all of Texas. I should theoretically fit right in. Hmmm. We shall see about that, eh?

At the University of Houston, I experienced a world of clashing cultures and different opportunities. I wasn't sure how the students at the University of Houston's MBA program would react to me. I stand five feet eleven inches tall. I'm solidly built, not skinny or fat. I've got a cute face, sexy lips, full hips and a big round butt. I've always considered myself biracial, something which my mother warned me would put me at odds with Black Americans, or African-Americans as they like to be called now. In the United States of America, if you're half Black you're considered Black. In Canada, they're a bit more liberal. It's okay to say you're mixed or biracial. A lot of Black people accused me of wanting to be White while I was growing up. I was raised by my Jamaican-Canadian mother and her Black family. I went to a Black church every Sunday. I got my hair done at a Black-owned beauty salon. I mainly dated Black guys, along with the occasional Hispanic guy. I'm not into White guys. Never have been. Got nothing against them. They just don't light my fire. I like some colour on my men. Chocolate is hot but caramel is okay too. Vanilla? See ya!

At the University of Houston, I met a very unusual Black guy. One who would come to mean a lot to me in future years. His name is Randall Devonshire. And he's the only Black person I know who acts Whiter than me. I'm the only Black woman on the planet who listens to country music ( Faith Hill, Winona Judd, Reba and Cowboy Troy are my favorites) and also watches Hockey. I love the Calgary Flames Professional Hockey team. Imagine how I felt while living so damn close to metropolitan Dallas, home of the Dallas Stars Professional Hockey team, archenemies of my beloved Calgary Flames. Texans and Albertans got a friendly rivalry in both oil and Hockey. And we take no prisoners. I played Hockey both in high school and in university. I played on the women's Hockey team at the University of Calgary. I was even compared to Angela James, the legendary Black female Hockey player from Toronto, Ontario. I have always been odd, that's all I got to say.

Imagine my surprise when I met Randall Devonshire. The son of an African father from Nigeria and a White mother from Great Britain who emigrated to the United States of America in the early 2000s. Randall Devonshire, son of Amadou Adewale and Elisabeth Devonshire. Born in the City of London, England, and raised partly in the City of Houston, Texas. Like me, he came from a divorced household. Like me, he was considered an anomaly because he grew up loving an odd type of music, classical music. He plays piano, violin and even the harp. I had to Google the harp to find out what it is. Even after living in America for almost a decade, Randall Devonshire still had a thick British accent. These days, he holds dual American/British citizenship, as does his mother Liz Devonshire. Oh, and he's on the men's swim team at the University of Houston. A Black guy who swims competitively and plays classical music instruments. Now you've seen everything.

I was drawn to Randall from the moment I met him. It's not just because he was fine-looking with his light brown skin, curly Black hair and light gray eyes. I usually date really dark-skinned guys but something about this light-skinned, pale-eyed stud who embodied the best of both Africa and Europe startled me. I wanted him from the moment I met him. Unfortunately, I had competition. Randall was dating a White chick named Rachel Benson at the time. I befriended Randall and poured my energy into seducing him and destroying his relationship with Rachel. Since Rachel was a hot head and not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, getting rid was easy. She dumped Randall, and I was there to pick up the pieces. Geez that broad was dumb. I spent a week basically putting Randall back together, and then he was MINE. Forever.

Randall Devonshire and I enjoyed a passionate relationship. My guy wasn't just cultured, athletic and brilliant. The guy could really throw down in the bedroom. He would lick my pussy like pussy licking was going out of style before sticking his nine inches of thick, uncircumcised chocolate cock in me. I shudder with excitement just thinking about Randall making love to me. Especially when he would put me on all fours, spank my ass and then stick his cock into my cunt from behind. I also loved it when he would work his cock into my asshole after eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow. The guy is so naughty he makes me want to do things. He's the first and only guy I ever let stick his cock up my ass, you know. However, I had a bossy side as well and I needed to express it. Luckily, my kinky and open-minded guy was all for it.

That's how I ended up tying up my sexy stud, before fucking him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Randall was quite relaxed as I went to work on him. I stroked his cock while sliding my dildo into his asshole ever so gently. I took my sweet time because it was his first time and all. Randall looked at me as I gently penetrated him. He seemed a bit tense so I asked him to relax. Gently I leaned over and kissed his lips. At the same time I sank the dildo deeper inside of him. He groaned a little bit and I slowed down. I asked him if everything was alright. He told me yes. I worked that dildo inside of him until he screamed in pleasure and came. I drank his cum, then we shared a passionate kiss. I am a Black Canadian woman and I am proud to say that I love my African-American man!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers