Black On Black Pegging Group

Story Info
Jamaican gal and Haitian gal strapon Black husbands.
1.5k words
3.06
19.5k
6

Part 11 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Real Black men don't fear strap-on sex, I told myself as I got ready for the evening's planned sexual domination activities. My name is Jacques Saint Aubin. I'm a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University, where I study civil engineering. I'm twenty six years old and happily married to Nadege Fleurimond, a beautiful, thirty-something Haitian-Canadian sister from the beautiful City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. My lady Nadege Fleurimond goes to Ottawa University, a bilingual school in the Province of Ontario. She's in the Telfer MBA program. We're both dedicated graduate students with a lot of ambition and we also love each other. Making our relationship work matters to us a great deal. However, lately things have taken a turn for the strange. You see, my wife has introduced me to swinging and these days, she's exploring her dominant side in the world of BDSM. It's not easy being me, my brothers and sisters.

I met Nadege shortly after I moved to the Ontario region of the Confederation of Canada from my homeland of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti in the summer of 2007. Four years later, we're happily married. I'm twenty six and she's thirty one. The difference in our ages bothered her at first but I eventually convinced her that age is nothing but a number. Now she sees the light. We make for an interesting couple. I'm six-foot-two and weigh 250 pounds. I'm kind of chubby, but still good-looking. I used to play soccer a lot when I lived in the Republic of Haiti. I'm a new citizen of Canada and I find life interesting and strange in this beautiful land. Nadege Fleurimond was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Her parents emigrated from the region of L'Artibonite in the Republic of Haiti in the late 1970s. Nadege Fleurimond has never been close to her Haitian heritage and mainly dated white guys in the major cities and towns of the Province of Quebec at the time we met. However, there was an attraction she couldn't deny when she met me and she left her French boyfriend Rousseau to be with me.

Tonight, my wife and I are having a swinging party in our apartment in the Nepean sector of Ottawa, Ontario. We don't live far from Baseline Station, a big meeting point for all transportation systems in Ottawa. We have a pair of guests with us. Abdullah Dahir, a young Black man I know from the University of Ottawa. Abdullah is originally from the City of Mogadishu in the Republic of Somalia. He's a former Muslim with a fairly secular, open-minded view of the world. Abdullah is six feet three inches tall and slim, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair. We're good friends him and I. As for his wife Deanna Henderson, she's something else. A graduate of Algonquin College's Police Foundations Program, she works as a Corrections Officer in downtown Ottawa. Deanna is biracial, born to a Jamaican mother and Irish father in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. Her parents actually opposed her marriage to Abdullah because they had negative views of Black men, especially the ones from the Muslim world. I found that to be the height of ignorance. Especially since Abdullah, a devout Muslim, actually converted to Catholicism to be with her. Luckily, Deanna didn't listen to her bigoted parents because she's got a mind of her own. She's got a beautiful body too. She's around five-foot-nine, curvy and big-bottomed, with long Black hair, light brown skin and pale green eyes. Abdullah is a lucky man!

The four of us sat in the living room, sipping some wine while talking about our lives. We were really comfortable with each other. Also, we got our party on together before. However, this was the first time that we were going to try the whole female domination thing...in a group. I've gotten my ass spanked by my darling wife before, and we've even done other stuff. However, it's one thing to try that in the privacy of your own bedroom and quite another thing to try it with other people watching. Not for the first time I wondered if I was ready for this. Seriously. Nadege declared that we were ready, and both Abdullah and I nodded in agreement. We sat on the couch, watching as our wives stripped down before us. My Nadege stands five feet eleven inches tall, slender and athletic, with a muscular, toned body. And she's got curves where it counts, meaning she's got nice hips and a big round butt. The benefits of having Haitian DNA, I say. They did the strip tease thing, and shook their sexy butts in front of us. My dick hardened in my pants, which I took off. I noticed Abdullah doing the same thing. My Somali buddy stroked his long and thick Black cock, pumping it with his hand as he watched Nadege and Deanna shaking their big round butts.

I found myself really turned on, especially when Nadege and Deanna donned their strap-on dildos. Nadege gestured for Abdullah to come to her while Deanna beckoned me to join her. I gulped, and did as I was told. This was the gist of tonight's activity. Husband swapping, with strap-on sex and female domination involved. Wow. It's a modern world that we live in, eh? Oh, well. Time for me to man up and take what's coming to me. I went to Deanna. Grinning, she told me she was thrilled that her best friend Nadege was okay with her topping me. I smiled and nodded. Suddenly, the lovely plump biracial woman was all business. She ordered me to get on my knees. I did as I was told, like a good submissive. Deanna ordered me to suck on her thick Black strap-on dildo and I obeyed, wrapping my lips around the cold, hard object. Deanna cooed gently and rubbed my head as I sucked her plastic cock. Nearby, I noticed my buddy Abdullah sucking on my wife Nadege's toes as he knelt before her. Nadege stroked her strap-on dildo. She appeared to be having a good time.

I busily sucked on Deanna's strap-on dildo and she rewarded me by letting me taste her sweet pussy afterwards. Then she topped the hell out of me. I lay on my back with my legs in the air. Deanna stroked my eight-inch, uncircumcised dick as she thrust her dildo deep into my asshole. I groaned as she penetrated me. Hot damn. This was turning out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I'm not gay or anything but I really like the feel of Deanna's dildo up my ass. The sexy biracial chick could tell I liked it. She smiled and told me to tell her how it felt. I told her it felt good, and it was the absolute truth. Nearby, I noticed that my buddy Abdullah was on all fours, face down and ass up. Nadege spread his ass cheeks and applied lubricant all over his ass. Then she began poking his ass with the strap-on dildo. The Somali dude practically squealed as my sexy Haitian wife drove her dildo up his ass. By contrast, I wasn't screaming as Deanna drilled my ass with her dildo. I really liked it, actually.

The more Abdullah screamed, the harder Nadege fucked him. I knew my darling wife, my Haitian goddess, had a sadistic streak the length of Lake Erie. Holding the Somali guy's hips firmly, she thrust her strap-on dildo deep into Abdullah's ass. Man, I wish Abdullah would stop whining. Seriously. He should take it like a man! I almost told him as much, but I was too busy moaning in pleasure as Deanna filled my ass with her strap-on dildo. It seems like Deanna and I have great sexual chemistry. And we had fun together. As for Abdullah, he actually cried tears, real tears, as Nadege pulled her dildo out of the Somali stud's now gaping asshole. Nadege, mean as ever, silenced him by making him suck her dildo. Straight from his ass. Abdullah tasted his ass on Nadege's dildo, and that silenced him indeed. I smiled knowingly. Deanna pulled her dildo out of my ass, and I thanked her for a wonderful time. While Nadege and Abdullah weren't looking, we exchanged a quick kiss. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. This was fun!

Afterwards, the four of us hit the showers together. Nadege and I bade Abdullah and Deanna goodnight. This was a really fun night. While Nadege grabbed a towel, Deanna winked at me and I winked at her. Man, she's really hot, open-minded and has a bigger butt than my wife. However, even among sexy Black swingers living in Ottawa, Ontario, there are rules. Getting together with Deanna without Nadege and Abdullah's consent would constitute cheating in my book. I am a lot of things, brothers and sisters, but I won't cheat on my wife. Not for all the money and sex in the world. Alright? Cool. This Haitian brother living in Canada takes his marriage vows seriously, even though I love swinging. Funny, right? I know.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers