Black On Black Pegging: Hijabi

Story Info
Haitian guy gets dominated by Somali dominatrix.
1.5k words
2.38
14.8k
3

Part 34 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I don't know why everybody says Muslim chicks are so submissive, man. I guess they never met Fatouma Muhammad, this Somali chick I met at the Rideau Mall in downtown Ottawa three months ago. I've got a thing for tall, dark-skinned chicks with big butts and I usually go for what I want, regardless of the consequences. I don't go after married women or women with brats, that's my only thing. Anybody else is pretty much fair game, though. I saw this fine-looking Somali chick with a majorly big ass walking around with an Arab dude and as usual, I committed the cardinal sin of booty gawking. The Arab dude didn't like my eyeballing his woman, and he walked up to me trying to start some shit.

The thing about Arab guys is that they're all actually crazy, man. They're all loony tunes because of their culture and religion and they're used to being feared because of it. The only thing crazier and more dangerous than an Arab man is a Black man born and bred in the United States of America. We'll fuck you up no matter who you are or who you pray to. Don't believe me? Ask a White American male sometimes. After all, we gave them enough nightmares. Word up, son! I looked at the bozo and I told him that if he tried trash-talking to a big Black man like myself, he'd get to Heaven and get his seventy virgins sooner than he thought. I said that dead-pan, and the Arab dude started muttering in Arabic. I guess he wasn't used to Black guys talking to him like that. Sorry, Ahmed, I don't follow Islam. I'm a proud Christian. I gave him the middle finger and when he still talked trash without making a move, I walked away. The big bottomed Somali gal watched the entire interaction without saying a thing.

Later, I ran into the same Somali chick at the last place I expected. I was walking through the Algonquin College library looking for a book for my police foundations progress and that's when I saw her, walking around with an Arab chick. This time, she walked up to me. She clearly remembered me from the Rideau Mall incident, and the fact that the City of Ottawa isn't that big. That's life in northern Ontario for you, ladies and gentlemen. The Somali chick asked me if I was suicidal, walking up to an Arab guy and talking trash like that. I shrugged and told her I liked to live dangerously. I introduced myself as Theodore Guerrier, Teddy to my friends. The Somali chick introduced herself as Fatouma Muhammad, born in the town of Mogadishu in Somalia, and raised in metropolitan Toronto, province of Ontario. She wondered at my accent and I told her that I was born and raised in the City of Houston, in the beautiful State of Texas. A Black man who grew up around racist, gun-toting rednecks isn't afraid of much, especially Arab guys with their backwards mentality when it comes to getting along with other religions, gender relations and pretty much anything other than being a loudmouth intolerant asshole in the desert. Fuck them, man.

I didn't tell this to Fatouma Muhammad, of course. Since she's Somali and Somalis are so close to the Arab culture, I decided to play it cool. I told her that I had a lot of Muslim friends. A major fib on my part but all is fair in love and war, eh? The only Arab guy I ever met who was cool is Adam Wahid, and he's a Lebanese Christian from my neighborhood in the town of Vanier, not far from downtown Ottawa. Fatouma seemed puzzled as to why an African-American man from the State of Texas was studying at Algonquin College in the province of Ontario. I told her the truth, my Haitian-born father Elijah Guerrier got a job working for a big corporation on carling avenue in Ottawa. They're headquartered on the old Nortel site, a massive complex housing all kinds of technological innovations. My pops went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and really knows his stuff. Me? I'm a slacker. I'm getting my police foundations diploma at Algonquin College and I'm trying to transfer to Carleton University sometime within the next few months.

Fatouma seemed fascinated by me, and I can promise you that the feeling was mutual. I am exclusively into Black women, ladies and gentlemen. Let me just make that clear. A lot of brothers say that Black women are a handful and they go for white women. A lot of sisters these days have had it with Black men and they're chasing white guys. Me? I respect everybody's right to date whatever race they want, but Black women are what I prefer. It's my weakness, I guess. I have a chocolate addiction, ladies and gentlemen. Since moving to the City of Ottawa from my hometown of Houston, I have bedded Black women from a myriad places. Nigerian ladies. Ethiopian ladies. Haitian ladies. Afro-Brazilian ladies. Jamaican ladies. I've never been with a Somali woman before, though. I truly hoped that Fatouma Muhammad would be my first. I asked her for her digits and she seemed cool, giving them to me without hesitation. That's what's up, I thought to myself. I still got the magic touch with the ladies.

I asked Fatouma Muhammad out, and she agreed. Three days after I got her digits, I went to see a movie with her at the Blair Cineplex in the east end of Ottawa. We had a nice time, catching the movie The Dark Knight Rises. Afterwards, we walked around the Saint Laurent Mall, checking out different stores before going upstairs to grab a quick bite at the Manchu Wok. We had fun together. I thought Fatouma and I were getting along just fine, but two days after our first date, she stopped calling. When I called her back, she told me that she wasn't feeling me because she thought we were too different. I asked her if it was because of the differences in our faiths. I'm a Christian and she's a Muslim. She laughed and told me that I couldn't handle a woman like her. I laughed, and told her to bring it. I've got to stop daring people to do shit, man. One of these days I'm going to bite off more than I can chew.

As it turns out, just like all women, Fatouma Muhammad had BIG secrets, I just never thought they were as juicy as she revealed them to be. You see, the hijab-wearing, conservatively dressed Somali gal was really into BDSM. As in the whole whips and chains, handcuffs and spanking lifestyle. And she introduced me to it, after enticing me of course. That's how I found myself in Fatouma's dorm, lying naked on her bed, with my hands and feet firmly tied up. Odd position for a brother to find himself in, right? Standing over me, completely naked save for her crimson hijab, matching red bra and red panties, is a lovely Somali goddess, Fatouma Muhammad. Oh, and she's stroking a scary, shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Smiling cockily, the Somali chick told me she was going to fuck me in my black ass with her strap-on dildo. Damn, son!

Fatouma raised my legs in the air and worked her well-lubricated strap-on dildo into my asshole. Now, this isn't the kind of thing I've done before but I was kind of curious. I'm not gay or bisexual or anything along those lines but, fuck it, I was turned on by the idea of a sexy black woman fucking me, a Black man, with a strap-on dildo. There, I said it. Fatouma pushed the dildo into my ass, stretching my hole. I told myself I wouldn't scream but the bitch smacked me, pinched my nipples and squeezed my balls and cock harshly. I screamed, man. I howled like a little bitch. She fucked me deep, actually plunging the dildo hard and deep into my asshole. In the end, it rocked, dude. I didn't think I'd enjoy that stuff but it felt good, once I got over the pain and the weirdness factor. Yes, I am a heterosexual Haitian-American male who got fucked in the ass by a Somali woman with a strap-on dildo. And I can admit that I liked it. If you start talking trash about me or calling me names, I'll kick your ass, you hear me?

Yeah, man, that's how it all began. Fatouma Muhammad, the sexy and wonderfully kinky Somali chick embarked on a wild, tumultuous relationship with me, your average and totally cool Haitian-American stud muffin. She is not all what I expected. I always thought that Somali women were prudes walking around with their hijabs and their Koran, with sex the absolute last thing on their minds. Well, I guess I got a lot to learn about women, sexuality and culture, and that's okay because I am an open-minded brother. I didn't think I'd have fun in Ottawa because it's a boring town but Fatouma and I make our own fun. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers