Black on Black Pegging: Immigrant

Story Info
Haitian immigrant lady strapons black Canadian man.
1.4k words
1.86
12.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is Claire Jean-Donald. I'm a Haitian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I've been there since the 2010 Haiti Earthquake. My family sent for me, you see. I'm twenty six years old, beginning life in a new environment. I have had a lot of trouble adjusting to life in the Confederation of Canada. For starters, I don't speak much English though I understand and write it well. It's my pronunciation that needs a lot of work. I also found out that my business degree from the University of Roi Henri Christophe in the City of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, isn't worth much in Canada. Canada actively discriminates against people with university degrees from outside its borders. According to them, I have to start my education all over again. Whoopee.

That's how I found myself at the University of Ottawa, as a second-year student in the business administration program. The French Canadian educators at the University of Ottawa were a bit more sympathetic towards me when it came to the accreditation process. They've dealt with Haitian students before and know how dedicated we can be. They evaluated my transcripts from the Republic of Haiti, and accepted me as a second-year student in the three-year accelerated undergraduate business administration program. Next year if all goes well, I'll have my bachelors, then onto the MBA program. I guess things aren't so bad. I have always believed in taking on life's challenges. I don't give up. I don't give in. I wouldn't be a Haitian woman if I simply gave in. It's not our way, you see. My student loan at the University of Ottawa only covers tuition and books. I've got to do some part-time work in order to support myself.

I did odd jobs here and there once I acquired a work permit and an Ontario health card. I worked as a waitress in this bar near the Rideau Mall but I didn't like it. Too many drunken white guys pawing at me. I got tired of smacking them around and fighting them off. I finally decided to do what I do best. All my friends and family members know that I'm quite possibly the bossiest woman on the planet. Well, I happen to be five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and dark-skinned, with short hair and wide-set, intelligent brown eyes that often sparkle with fury when I'm dealing with imbeciles. I'm a bossy Haitian mademoiselle through and true. The question is, how do I make money with that? The answer came to me quite by accident. I discovered porn on my cousin Eric's computer. He's nineteen, nerdy as hell, and attends Algonquin College in the town of Nepean, Ontario. He's really into porn, which doesn't surprise me at all. Lots of guys and quite a few girls are into porn. Me? I don't hate the stuff but I'm a doer, not a watcher. I get bored watching people doing stuff.

Anyhow, I saw a very interesting porn video on my cousin Eric's computer. A tall, blonde-haired white woman was beating a stocky Chinese guy with a whip. And she called him nasty names while doing it. The funny thing is that the Chinese guy seemed to get off on it. Weird, no? I browsed the website. It belonged to a lady calling herself Mistress Diane the Aryan Princess. Her residence was listed as San Francisco, California. Hmmm. I found that website inspirational. I decided to become a professional dominatrix in order to make some money. I had a friend from school help me with building a website. We shot pictures for them. Photos of me wearing shiny Black leather outfits, holding whips and dildos and looking all sultry and bossy. I looked really hot while stroking a strap-on dildo jutting from my crotch area, if I do say so myself. Finally, the website was operational. And thus, I became Mademoiselle La Brute. The first, last and only Haitian-born professional dominatrix operating in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Standard rate? Two hundred dollars for ninety minutes of fun. How about that, my friends?

It took me some time to gain my wings as a full-fledged dominatrix. My first few sessions, I was a nervous wreck, though I didn't let it show. My first submissive was this white guy who called himself Pierre something or other. He came from the town of Montreal, Province of Quebec, just to see little old me. Isn't that sweet of him? For his troubles, I spanked him, whipped him, smacked his balls and stuffed his ass with a nine-inch, vibrating and fake cum-spewing strap-on dildo. Isn't that mighty nice of me? I really enjoyed bending Pierre over and sodomizing him with my strap-on dildo. This was the first of many sessions I had. Most of my clients were middle-aged white male professionals. From time to time I got college men. Once, I got a Hispanic guy named Pablo, a recent immigrant from El Salvador. He was a lot of fun to work with. I dressed him up in a frilly dress, painted his face with my makeup kit and made him do chores for me while he was dressed like a sissy. He really enjoyed getting bossed around by me, I could tell. I really enjoyed tying him up and burying my dildo so far up his ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. Pablo, or My Bitch Paula, as I called him, was a real screamer. It was a wickedly fun session.

My all-time favorite session would have to be Edouard "Eddie" Joseph, a young Black man who the town of Gatineau, Province of Quebec, who came to me out of curiosity. Eddie was six feet two inches tall, slim, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair. Eddie was only nineteen years old, and extremely nervous. I assured him that he was in good hands. I must say he was one beautiful young man. I undressed him, then took him to bed. I gave him a full-body massage before beginning the session. I don't usually do that for my clients but I've got a thing for men of African descent. And even though Eddie didn't know it, we both came from the same place. The beautiful island of Haiti. I tell my clients that I'm of African descent, which is obvious, but I never go into the specifics. Got to keep some details to myself, you know?

Anyhow, I finally had Eddie right where I wanted him. Naked on my bed, his hands and feet bound by ropes. I stroked his long and thick Black cock and massaged his balls. Again, I don't usually do this for my clients but this guy was simply delicious, you know? I applied lubricant all over his asshole, then slipped a gloved finger inside of him. He was tight, but not as tight as I would have thought. I asked him about it and he told me that he had been 'playing' with his ass. Solo. Interesting. I lubricated his asshole, then donned my favorite strap-on dildo. I looked into Eddie's eyes, smiled reassuringly at him and then pushed the dildo into his asshole. This was my ultimate fantasy coming true. I've always wanted to fuck a Black man with a strap-on dildo. And so I did. Gently, I eased the dildo into Eddie's asshole. He was really nervous as I penetrated him. I took my sweet time, feeding his tight ass my dildo ever so slowly. Inch by inch I worked most of it up there. All seven inches. On the first try. How about that?

I worked that dildo up Eddie's ass like it was nothing. I raised his long, skinny legs in the air as I pumped the dildo into his well-lubricated asshole. Eddie just lay there, taking everything I dished out at him. I stroked his big Black dick while sliding the dildo into the depths of his asshole. I looked at our reflections on my bedroom mirror. A tall, sexy Black woman clad in shiny Black leather happily sodomizing a Black man with a strap-on dildo. Could you think of anything hotter? I fingered my wet pussy as I topped Eddie. Hot damn, I'm so horny. I continued fucking him until he begged for mercy. That's when I pulled out. Eddie sighed in relief, and thanked me profusely. I smiled. Men get so emotional after a good fuck. I love it. I let Eddie take a shower, then sent him on his merry way. I can't wait to fuck another man, preferably Black, with my trusty strap-on dildo. A dominant Black woman's ultimate fantasy. And mine shall come true again and again.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers