Black on Black Pegging in Canada

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix strapons mixed Canadian man.
1.3k words
2.89
18.1k
4

Part 12 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Linda Lasalle. I'm a young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was born and raised in the City of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti. I've been living in the Confederation of Canada since 2010. Ladies, I got a wickedly interesting story to share with you. It took place during the fall of 2011. I was starting my second year in Criminology at Carleton University when I discovered my avocation as a Dominatrix. Kind of cool, eh? Just call me Mistress Noir. That's my official handle by the way. I specialize in domination, and I particularly love macho men who think they can't be tamed. I enjoy turning them into sniveling little bitches. If that's your fantasy, step up to the plate, gentlemen.

I created a website advertising my services. It contained dozens of hot, non-downloadable images of me wearing sexy Black leather outfits while carrying a riding crop, handling a whip and always sporting a strap-on dildo. The pictures looked downright tantalizing, I must say. I also listed my measurements. I'm five-foot-eleven, 32 double D's, with a twenty-six inch waist and a sixty-inch booty. What they call a ghetto booty in parts of North America. I have beautiful dark brown skin, long Black hair that I keep neatly braided and I seem like a really friendly, easygoing gal until you see the fire in my dark brown eyes. My classmates at Carleton University wouldn't recognize me if they saw me, and not just because of the black leather mask which covers the top half of my beautiful face. When I step into my Mistress Noir persona, I become something else altogether. I leave the old me behind, basically.

The awesome power of a Dominatrix is what I possess. Soon, business came trickling in. I charge two hundred dollars for a ninety-minute session. And on average I book three sessions a day. Mostly on weekends, though. My first client was this tall, handsome biracial guy named Scott E. Banker. He looked like the government worker type. He actually contacted me via his Revenue Canada email. Men are so careless sometimes. I replied to him and set up a meeting. I also looked up some of his background information. Scott Edward Banker was born and raised in the town of Galway, Ireland. His father George Adewale is an African from Nigeria and his mother Jennifer Banker is White, of Irish ancestry. He moved to the region of Ontario, Canada, when he was twenty. He had a master's degree in business from York University. He holds dual Irish/Canadian citizenship. He was really good-looking with his curly Black hair, light brown skin and light green eyes. I got a thing for biracial guys. I love my Black men, though. A lot of mixed men are really cute.

Scott Banker had a really interesting background. He's married to a French-Canadian woman named Madeleine Saint-Cyr. She's a tall, curvy redhead with icy blue eyes. Madeleine holds an accounting degree from the University of Toronto and works for Revenue Canada as well. She married Scott E. Banker five years ago and they are the proud parents of twin daughters. Scott is biracial but he's obviously closer to his White side than his Black side. That must explain his urgent message to me. A lot of biracial men of African and Caucasian ancestry tend to marry White women. They're not really into us purebred Black sisters. Still, some of them are sexually fascinated by us, even though those racial sell-outs would never admit it. That's what drove Scott Banker to seek me out, I think. Black men with White wives or White girlfriends lust after certain Black women. Just like Black men with Black wives or Black girlfriends lust after certain White women. It's all about the lure of the forbidden fruit. I've known some sisters with Black husbands who secretly fantasize about White guys. Hey, it happens.

Scott Banker came to my apartment, and we had ourselves a good time. He looked so cute and professional in his finely tailored business suit. Clearly he was enjoying the benefits of being a highly educated, handsome and highly paid mixed-race professional in North America. Guys like him tend to do well in the corporate world. Black folks don't like to admit it but mixed-race people have it easier than most of us due to their lighter skin. The color complex is alive and well in the Black community of North America. Scott Banker surprised me by calling himself a brother instead of labeling himself a mixed-race person. I found that pleasantly surprising. I'm attracted to mixed guys but I can't stand the ones who can't admit to being Black. Like Tiger Woods. I wouldn't give him any pussy even if he was the last man alive on God's green Earth. I can't stand racial sell-outs. I'm glad those White women did a number on him. He would have retained his power and prestige if he married a Black woman. I mean, look at Hollywood superstar Boris Kodjoe and United States President Barack Obama. Both of them are highly successful men, they're both mixed, and they love Black women. Somebody has to tell the mixed studs that Black women aren't all bad!

Anyhow, I made Scott Banker's fantasies come true. I bent him over my knee and spanked his light brown bottom until it turned a nice shade of red. I smacked his face, spat on him and berated him. I called him a little bitch and a sissy as I tortured his cock and balls by twisting them around roughly. He squealed in pain as I administered to him some exquisite cock and ball torture. I flogged him with my riding crop and smacked him around. I made him eat out of a doggy dish while fingering his asshole with my gloved fingers. He had a nice, tight asshole. And he was clean. Oh, yeah. I'm going to have some fun with him. I lubricated his asshole before sliding a slim green strap-on dildo inside of him. Scott Banker groaned as I penetrated him but did not scream. I decided to make him scream by shoving the dildo deeper inside of him. I held his hips tightly as I shoved the dildo further up his ass. I asked Scott if he ever fucked a woman in the ass before. He said yes. I smiled. Oh, well. It's payback time. Let him get fucked in the ass for a change! I flipped Scott Banker on his back and ravaged his ass with my strap-on. I fucked him until he begged for mercy, and even then I kept pounding him. I relentlessly filled his ass with my dildo until I saw tears in his eyes. Who's the bitch now, Mr. Macho Man?

Much later, a very happy Scott Edward Banker thanked me profusely. He paid me four hundred instead of the agreed-upon two hundred. I initially refused, but he told me I was worth every penny. How could I argue with that? Thus began a mutually beneficial and totally professional relationship. Scott and I aren't friends or lovers. He's my client and I am his Dominatrix. He's never seen me without my mask and I prefer it that way. He comes see me every few weeks for a session. The guy loves strap-on dildos so much I sometimes worry he might have other tendencies. I dismiss such thoughts off-hands. Gay men and bisexual men don't like bossy, hot women with strap-on dildos. They prefer hot men with big dicks. Scott tells me that his wife isn't very kinky in bed and she doesn't care for anal play, either giving and receiving. I feign sympathy as he tells me but secretly I rejoice. If his White wife was kinky, he wouldn't need this gorgeous Haitian Dominatrix now, would he?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers