Black On Black Pegging Is Amazing

Story Info
Mature black woman strapons macho black hubby.
1.4k words
2.4
23.1k
4

Part 14 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

Danielle Wellington Lalonde here. A five-foot-eleven, short-haired and green-eyed, light-skinned Black woman of Jamaican and Irish descent living in the City of Toronto, Canadian Province of Ontario. I was born in the City of Galway, Republic of Ireland, on the first day of May of 1957. My father Liam Wellington was White and my mother Deirdre Jackson was Black. They met in the Republic of Ireland and moved to North America a long time ago. Just a pair of globe-trotting photographers in love. I've lived in my native Ireland as well as the United States of America, the Confederation of Canada and parts of the Caribbean but I consider myself a Citizen of Canada, first and foremost. It's the place my family and I call home these days.

You see, I've lived in the Confederation of Canada for the past thirty five years. I am happily married to Clifford Lalonde, a big and tall, handsome Black man originally from the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. We met in downtown Montreal a long time ago, fell in love and got married. We have two sons, James and Louis, and a daughter named Muriel. They're all university-educated, hard-working professionals. We have a lovely life together and a happy home. Proof that Black male/Black female couples can and do stay together. Black Love is not dead, folks. It is still very much possible between Black men and Black women today. I guess it all depends on your level of commitment. My man Clifford and I got it going on, as they say. However, now that our nest is empty we are seriously rekindling our passion.

My hubby and I are in our fifties. Our sons and daughter are grown and moved on with their lives. Our eldest son James is an account manager with the Royal Bank of Canada. He makes decent money, and recently got married to a lovely young woman of Chinese descent, Amelia Chang. They have a brat on the way. How about that? My Clifford and I are about to become grandparents! Our other son Louis is currently a mathematics teacher within the York Public School System. He lives with his boyfriend Niles in a nice apartment within that charming little city. The revelation of Louis bisexuality kind of surprised us, considering he was engaged to a pretty White gal named Joanna mere months before meeting Niles. I guess the heart wants what it wants. Our daughter Muriel got engaged to a charming young man of Haitian and Scottish descent, Luke Connery. Yeah, our family is doing alright. All the more reason for my Clifford and I to have some wicked fun while we still can.

Which brings us right here, folks. Clifford groaned as I brought the whip down on his ass. My big sexy Black man is determined not to scream as I unleash erotic hell on him. I wonder what it's going to take to get him to scream for me. I've already whipped him thoroughly in our basement. I've squeezed his big Black balls really hard. I've even dripped candle wax all over his sexy body. My man still looks good well into his fifties. However, he is stubborn in his defiance of me. I am not the kind of woman who tolerates disobedience. I am a whip-smart dominatrix and I will have my man scream for me tonight if it's the last thing I do. Our house in the Toronto suburb of Brampton sits atop a hill. Sounds carry easily but I don't care if our neighbours hear us. I'm having fun and the world can kiss my big Black ass.

I berate Clifford while whipping him. Oh, nothing too mean, folks. I simply called him a bitch, a male slut and a useless whore. I told him that before the night was through, I would have him screaming and crying his eyes out like the bitch he is. I flipped him on his back and smacked his face while whipping him and berating him. Clifford laughs at me and tells me that I don't have what it takes to dominate a strong Black man like him. Well, that just about pisses me off, folks. Seriously. Time to bring out the big guns. I spin my whip and randomly hit Clifford's face, his neck and his back. I whip his chest, his belly and his balls. He groans sharply as I hit his balls with the whip. Hmm. Looks like we found a sensitive spot. Time to exploit his weakness, the chink in his armour.

Things really intensify as I serve to my dear husband Clifford some serious ball whacking, courtesy of my whip. He grits his teeth but I can see in his eyes that he's ready to give up. We've played these wicked games before and I can accurately gauge his threshold of pain. Oh, well. It looks like this time my sweet Clifford is actually surprising me by holding on a bit longer than I thought he would. Oh, my. Where does he get such energy? I need to drain it out of him. And that's exactly what I did. I leaned over and fondled his cock and balls gently, surprising him with an onslaught of pleasure delivered manually after the exquisite pain I dished out mere moments ago. Clifford sighs, and unwisely lets his guard down. Viciously I whack his balls and at the same time I jam a finger up his ass. His scream of surprised pain was music to my ears. See? Told you I knew his weaknesses! The fool hasn't seen anything yet!

I allowed Clifford to temporarily experience some relief, just long enough for me to fetch my biggest, meanest and scariest strap-on dildo. I stood over him, stroking my menacing plastic cock while glaring at him fiercely. Clifford's eyes widened. I smiled. I saw actual fear in those eyes of his. Good. I dipped my dildo in oil, and stroked it while watching my husband squirm. Then I decided the wait was over. I took the bottle of cooking oil and applied a copious amount all over my husband's asshole. Then I pressed the dildo against his backdoor. Looking him in the eyes I asked him if he had any last words. My way of teasing him. Defiant to the end, Clifford told me to go to hell. Laughing, I thrust my dildo deep into his waiting asshole. That's what he gets for defying me, his stern but loving mistress!

I grabbed Clifford's legs and held them in the air as I slammed the dildo up his asshole. My husband gritted his teeth as I began plowing his ass with my dildo. I pounded into his ass, loving the way the dildo's hilt rubbed against my pussy as I worked it into Clifford's asshole. Clifford tried to resist me but I was too much for him. I was too determined, my dildo was too hard, and his ass was too well lubricated. In I went, like a Spanish conquistador in Mayan land. Slowly but surely, I got some screams out of my favourite macho man. Clifford lay there and took it as I thrust my dildo deep into his ass, loving the way his hard ass yielded to my powerful thrusts. I managed to work most of my dildo's ten inches up his ass. He bottomed out at eight and a half inches. That's when he finally screamed and told me he couldn't take anymore. I continued punishing him for just a few seconds, then gently eased my dildo out of him.

I looked into my husband's teary eyes. Gently I kissed him. A victorious woman's kiss. He laughed and shook his head. I laughed too, and rested my head on his hairy chest. When all was said and done, I removed my husband's bindings and we made love the regular way. With me riding his cock which he embedded deep in my wet pussy. He fucked me hard, drilling me with powerful thrusts of his manly tool. We even got quite naughty and I let him stick his dick in my ass. Hey, I love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. And the feel of Clifford's big dick in my tight asshole was simply wonderful. It felt filled quite nicely. We went at it for the rest of the night, just like we used to when we were university students, so long ago. Man I miss those days. Oh, well. My Clifford and I still got energy to burn and we got the house to ourselves. I'm seriously thinking we should try our hand at swinging. What do you think?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers