Black on Black Pegging is Okay

Story Info
Black female escort strapons black student in Ottawa.
2.1k words
2.43
14.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Romulus Stephen sat in his bedroom in the small apartment overlooking The Park in Vanier, around the eastern bend of metropolitan Ottawa, Province of Ontario. The big and tall young Black man sat at the computer with his pants down, and furiously stroked his dick. On screen, a sexy Black woman was banging a slim White guy in the ass with her strap-on dildo. The Black dominatrix at the Black Female Supremacy Universe website sodomized her latest submissive, and basically made him cry as she savagely fucked his ass with the strap-on dildo. While topping him, she called him every name on the book, scrawled the words "sissy" and "slut" on his face and chest with her lipstick and even pissed on him. Oh, yeah. The Black dominatrix knew how to destroy a man. Romulus pumped his cock until he came, squirting all over the keyboard.

Smiling, he wiped his hands and thighs with a paper towel, then cleaned up his keyboard. He went to bed, and lay there, unable to sleep. It was ten o'clock on a Friday night and Romulus basically had nothing to do. There wasn't much of a nightlife in the City of Ottawa and when you're a broke-ass brother like Romulus, your options are pretty much limited. Earlier he swung by the Carleton University campus, where he studied Criminology part-time. Summer school was in full bloom and the school was packed with hot chicks in miniskirts. Romulus hadn't gotten laid since January and the month of May was ending while June was rearing its ugly head. Romulus sighed, and thought about what his life had become.

When Romulus came to the Province of Ontario, Canada, from his hometown of Cap-Haitien in the island of Haiti, he experienced a brand new world. The big and tall young Haitian came to North America with dreams of making it. He did his senior year at Saint Augustine Academy in the south end of Ottawa and then enrolled at Carleton University after graduation. At twenty two, Romulus could still count on one hand the number of times he'd gotten laid. His first time was with that hot White chick named Cheryl, whom he met the summer after his graduation from Saint Augustine Academy. Tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, Cheryl was studying business administration at La Cite Collegiale and found the eighteen-year-old Haitian stud positively sexy. The French Canadian gal from the town of Gatineau, Province of Quebec, liked Black men and made no bones about it. Thanks to her, Romulus was no longer a virgin.

Romulus thought Cheryl wanted a relationship with him but it was all lust and no love with her. Cheryl was the kind of White chick who would have sex with lots of Black men behind closed doors but publicly, she would barely acknowledge their presence. A lot of White women were like that. Romulus thought Cheryl wanted to be his girlfriend but all he was to her was a booty call. While he enjoyed the sex they had and was truly happy to lose his virginity, he was a bit saddened when she told him that she never wanted to see him again. Casual sex with Black males was something Cheryl believed him. She didn't want to date a Black man. Can't have her lily-White friends from Gatineau find out that she likes Black guys. French Canadians are more racist than most other White people in the continent of North America. Their hatred for Blacks and other minority groups was well-known throughout Canada and beyond. As a newcomer to Canada, Romulus didn't know that because nobody bothered to tell him.

Romulus learned his lesson, and decided that he needed himself a girlfriend. And he wanted her Black. Easier said than done. In the City of Ottawa, there were lots of Black women but it seemed that most of them had issues. For example, Somali women were gorgeous but most of them didn't want to date Black men from other nations and cultures. It's true that most Black people living in Ontario disliked Somalis but Romulus wasn't like other Ontario people. For starters, while he was a permanent resident of Canada, he was still technically a citizen of the Republic of Haiti. He didn't think like Africans living in Canada or other Black Canadians. Growing up in the island of Haiti, Romulus was exposed to a lot of Black pride and achievement.

The young Haitian wasn't raised to back down before any sort of challenge. He came to Canada firmly believing that the Black person was the equal of men of other races in intellect and ability. Many Black people from other parts of the Caribbean or certain African nations thought White men and White women were better than Blacks and practically worshipped them. Many African men living in Canada married White women because they felt it would help them advance in society. Many African women living in Canada chased White men because they felt Black men no longer wanted them. Canada was a tough place for Black people. Romulus understood why so many Black Canadians seemed self-loathing. If only they believed in Black Love and Black Power like Haitians and African-Americans did. It might help them advance in society. Still, he wanted a Black woman and so far, his search for the right one was unfruitful. The Black women in the City of Ottawa simply weren't looking for Black men. Romulus felt that he was definitely shit out of luck, so to speak.

When Romulus Stephen enrolled at Carleton University, he felt it would be a challenge for him. Most of the Haitians living in the City of Ottawa preferred schools like the University of Ottawa and La Cite Collegiale for higher education because they were bilingual. Romulus felt that Carleton University was a better school because it was racially diverse and also strictly English. As a Haitian national, Romulus spoke Haitian Creole and classical, Parisian-style French effortlessly. The French that French Canadians spoke sounded strange to him. Half the time, he couldn't understand what they said because of their weird pronunciations. Romulus liked it at Carleton University. About half of the students were non-White. Africans, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics and others. People of color were a common sight in the hallways of Carleton University and Romulus liked that.

There were a lot of pretty Black women on the Carleton University campus. Sadly, many of them believed that Black men weren't shit and they were chasing White guys and Arab guys left and right. Romulus found that funny and kind of sad at the same time. Black women were famous for complaining about Black male/White female couples in the news. Yet they were passing over perfectly decent, educated young Black men for men of other races. Funny. Romulus decided to explore his options. He went out with a beautiful young Indian woman from the City of Montreal whom he met in his sociology class at Carleton University.

What was her name? Something with an R. Doesn't matter much at this point in time. Yeah, it is safe to say that it didn't work out. She thought he was messing with her Chinese girlfriend Janice behind her back and it was totally untrue but she didn't believe him. After that, he dated Evelyn, a beautiful young Black woman from Nigeria. Evelyn was cute and feisty, but she also had violent tendencies. He had to get rid of her before she got him in trouble. Yeah, in his lifetime, he'd dated five women and gotten laid exactly twice. Evelyn had been kind enough to give him his first taste of Black pussy. Still, her way of treating people? Not very impressive.

Tonight, Romulus felt bored. So the next day, he flipped through the pages of the Ottawa Fire newspaper and found some escort ads. One lady, a self-described Afro Amazon, also specialized in domination. That perked his interests. He dialed the number, and a sleepy but sexy female voice answered. The lady at the other end sounded nice enough. She described herself as Jamaican, standing five-foot-ten, curvy, with big breasts and a firm, round ass. She specialized in spanking, bondage and strap-on play. Oh, and like the rest of her, her rates were firm. Two hundred roses for an hour long session. Not negotiable. Romulus agreed, and told her he'd meet her around noon. She lived in the east end, though further from him. He lived a ten minute walk from the Saint Laurent Mall. She apparently 'worked' on Montreal Road. Cool. That wasn't too far from him.

Romulus showered, then went to the Lebanese-owned grocery store near his apartment. He withdrew two hundred dollars from his Royal Bank of Canada debit card. He'd gotten paid Thursday and his employer, Securitas Canada, deposited eight hundred and forty bucks in his account. Not bad for a couple of weeks work. Romulus walked through The Park and crossed into Mac Arthur before finding himself on Montreal Road. He went to the motel she indicated, then dialed the number. The same female voice as before told him to come to room seventeen. He did, and was greeted by a vision of loveliness. Afro Amazon looked hot in a red tank top and Black leather miniskirt. Romulus smiled as she welcomed him inside.

Romulus took a look around the room, and saw that it was neat. Afro Amazon was one fine lady. She kind of reminded him of Tennis legend Serena Williams, only a bit thicker. The lady looked hot, with her long Black hair, deliciously curvy body and well-made up pretty face. Oh, and killer legs and nice round booty. Afro Amazon smiled as he admired her, and told him he looked good. Then she asked him for payment. Romulus smiled and handed her the envelope containing the money. Afro Amazon counted it and then put it on the nightstand. Taking his hand and leading him to the bed, she asked him what he wanted. Romulus smiled, and told her he came here to fuck and get fucked. Afro Amazon smiled, and told him those things were her specialties.

Afro Amazon laid Romulus on the bed, and took excellent care of him. First, she got naked, showing what she was working with. Romulus drank in the sight of the seriously hot Black woman who stood naked before him. She joined him on the bed, and proceeded to suck his average-sized, uncircumcised Black dick. She sucked him real good and got him nice and hard. Afterwards, she climbed on top of him, impaling her pussy on his cock. Romulus looked into Afro Amazon's beautiful face as she rode him hard. Hot damn she was beautiful. He told her as much while gently touching her breasts and stroking her beautiful face. The sexy Black female escort smiled and thanked him while riding him, squeezing his dick with her tight cunt.

Next, Romulus took her while she was on all fours, face down and ass up. Watching her big booty bounce under the force of his thrusts really turned him on. Afro Amazon moaned softly as they fucked. Finally, for the piece de resistance, she donned her strap-on dildo and took Romulus on the ride of a lifetime. Romulus practically quivered with anticipation as Afro Amazon spread his ass cheeks and applied lubricant all over him. When she pressed the dildo against his anus, he slowly let out his breath. Slowly, Afro Amazon began fucking Romulus in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Although it hurt at first because he was real tight, the big Haitian man took it like a champ. Soon he was moaning in pleasure and begging her to fuck him harder. To really shine him on, Afro Amazon flipped Romulus on his back and smacked his face while berating him and sliding her dildo deep into his ass. The humiliation and pain only intensified the young Black man's feelings of submission, and he loved it.

Much later, Romulus got dressed up and then thanked Afro Amazon for a wonderful time. Then, he wished her a good day and walked home. Truth be told, he was walking a little funny after getting pounded in the ass by a sexy Black woman's strap-on dildo. It was everything he thought it would be, and more. Much more. The young Black man felt like a million bucks. His weekend just got brighter and better. So what if he was a couple hundred dollars shorter? He already paid his rent and did groceries, so he'd be alright until his next paycheck. He told himself this wouldn't be the last time he used the services of escort girls like Afro Amazon. He was a firm believer in capitalism. If the Ottawa college and university women didn't want to date a brother, he'd find his fun elsewhere.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers