Black On Black Pegging: Lady Cop

Story Info
Black policewoman strapons wannabe thug.
1.4k words
3.44
26.2k
12

Part 39 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Running all over the Hood. Catching law-breaking Black men. And punishing them the best way I know how. That's what I do. I love to make them change their ways. This looks like a job for me, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Rhonda Jackson. I was born and raised in the City of Detroit, way down in the State of Michigan. My parents Antoine Jackson and Andrea Miller Jackson got divorced a while back and my mother moved to the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, with me when I was just starting High School. Mom found work at the American Embassy in downtown Ottawa as a translator since she speaks like eleven languages. Me? I had to adjust to the Canadian school system basically solo. I eventually managed to do just fine, though. Ten years later, I am a Constable with the Ottawa Police Service. I hold dual American/Canadian citizenship and I have a Master's degree in Sociology from Carleton University. I opted for a career in law enforcement rather than becoming a social worker. And I love my damn job.

I love riding around in my Capital Region metropolitan police cruiser, looking for troublemakers. My favorite patrol area is the town of Vanier. It's full of wannabe thugs. Like our friend Ahmed Abdullah here. He's a tall, nice-looking young African man originally from the town of Mogadishu in the Republic of Somalia. Last year he was studying business administration at Algonquin College. This year, he's a drop-out who's smoking a lot of weed, getting into fights with other fools and chasing fat white chicks. Such unproductive things for a young Black Canadian man to be doing with his life, don't you think? I decided to correct Ahmed. He's still young, I say it's not too late for him to turn his life around. Seriously. I told him to stop running the streets, and to get a job instead of wasting his time. He didn't listen to me. I warned him twice. The third time, I had to punish him. Those are the rules, ladies and gentlemen. Nothing I can do about that.

That's why I've got Ahmed handcuffed right now. I've got him pants down and ass up. Under the pretext of searching him for drugs, I stripped him down. I spread his ass cheeks and fingered his asshole. I also looked under his ball sac. He called me a dumb bitch and a racist cop for searching him. He also called me a traitor to the Black race for working for The Man. I know one way of making him stop cussing. I took his cock into my mouth. The young Somali thug wannabe immediately stopped cussing. He seemed surprised that a six-foot-tall, big-bottomed and totally sexy Black policewoman like myself would get on my knees and suck his dick. However, he sure as hell didn't protest. In fact, he started thrusting his hips. Clearly he loved the feel of my sweet lips on his dick. I sucked him till he was rock hard.

After I got done sucking Ahmed, I asked him what he was going to do for me. Grinning, the Somali stud told me he loved eating pussy. I told him to show me what he got. And just like that, we got it on. I lay on the hood of my police cruiser, pants down and legs spread. Ahmed began licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Man, I thought I had gone the whole nine yards when it came to eating pussy but Ahmed definitely taught me a thing or two. His faded college identification card stated he was only twenty years old. How come he knew how to lick pussy so damn well? I don't know and I sure as hell don't care. I was too busy squealing in delight as Ahmed thrust his fingers inside of me, bit my clitoris gently and fingered my asshole. Hot damn. That last part drove me over the edge. I love having my ass played with while someone is licking my pussy.

Ahmed was so damn good at pleasuring me that I just had to give him some play. I put a condom on his dick, and hopped on for a ride. Even with his hands cuffed behind him, Ahmed thrust his cock deep inside of me. He hammered my pussy with powerful thrusts of his dick. I screamed in delight and wrapped my arms around him as I rode him for all he was worth. While fucking me, Ahmed got really loud. He kept calling me a nasty slut in a police uniform, a silly no-good whore and a dumb cunt. That last part kind of stung but I was having so much fun with his dick deep in my pussy that I put any thought of protest in the back burner for a while. Ahmed fucked me so good that he could have said two plus two equaled five and I would have shouted hell yes! Where did that young Somali guy learn to fuck like this? Hot damn! Ahmed made me scream, cream and squeal. And in the end, I gave it up. Yep, I loved his dick in my pussy so much that I just had to have it in another hole of mine. Yep, that one. Ahmed laughed as I bent over the hood of the police cruiser and spread my ass cheeks for him. He slid his cock into my asshole and began pumping it up. It's the curse of being a tall, curvy Black woman with a big booty. Everybody wants to fuck you in the ass. Ahmed fucked my ass so good I screamed in pleasure in three languages, English, French and profane!

After fucking me so damn good, Ahmed squeezed his dick out of my now aching asshole. I hadn't gotten butt-fucked in a while. This was pretty hot. Still, Ahmed did disrespect me while we were fucking. I didn't appreciate the "fuck the police" statements coming out of his damn mouth. So I gave him a taste of his own medicine. Let's see how he likes it when the police fucks HIM. He was still handcuffed so I forced him to the ground and spread his ass cheeks wide open. I pulled a strap-on dildo from my handbag and shoved the dildo up his ass. Ahmed squealed like a little bitch as I penetrated his ass with my strap-on dildo. As I began fucking his ass roughly, he pleaded and begged. And he begged and pleaded. He moaned. He squealed. He whistled. He howled. And he moaned some more. Mercilessly I slammed my dildo so far up his fucking ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of his damn mouth. I flipped Ahmed on his back because I wanted to look into his eyes while pounding his ass with a strap-on. And I did just that. I widened his asshole with powerful thrusts of my strap-on dildo. I made the macho Somali stud cry. Real tears, people. It was so hot!

After giving Ahmed's asshole the pounding of the century, I let him go. I told him that if I ever caught him vandalizing property, smoking weed or acting a fool again, I would wreck his ass. Ahmed had a glazed, stunned look in his eyes as I removed his handcuffs. The next time I ran into him was three months later in the Baseline Station area near Algonquin College. I pulled up beside him and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood. He told me he was back in school. He also promised me he'd given up smoking. He even showed me his class schedule. I smiled at that. Then I told him to get in my police cruiser. He suddenly looked terrified. I looked at his crotch and told him I was hungry for his dick in my mouth, pussy and asshole. Suddenly, Ahmed's facial expression changed from scared to extremely happy. He got in and sat beside me. I drove us back to the park, where I fucked his brains out. Thug wannabes get my strap-on up their ass, and the nice ones who stay in school get to fuck me in the ass. That's how I run this town, folks. As you can imagine, I'm extremely popular with young Black men in Ottawa. They call me Officer Friendly!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers