Black on Black Pegging: Lovers

Story Info
Black goddess with strapon meets Black nerd.
3.2k words
1.82
15k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Every time I see her, my heart skips a beat. Here she comes again. The six-foot-tall, gorgeous young Black woman with the dreadlocks and mesmerizing smile. Today she's wearing a blue sweatshirt with the words Carleton University Ravens scrawled all over it, along with bright red sweatpants and Black leather boots. The gal looks like she just left her dorm but she looks better than most of the young women walking around the campus library. On this cold November day in Ottawa, Ontario, I feel...warmth, just from looking at her. Her name is Janine Lansbury. She's in my criminology class, and we sit two rows apart on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Of course, she doesn't know that I exist.

My name is Clarence Hawkins Jeunesse. I'll be your nerd for the day. I was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Last year, I attended Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. This year I'm at Carleton University in Ottawa, the Capital of Canada. Spending a year studying abroad seemed like a good idea. Especially given how tough the situation in Detroit has been the past couple of years. Carleton University's criminology program is one of the best in North America. That's why my African-American ass ended up here. I want to attend Wayne State University's School of Law someday but it's kind of tough to get in. I thought they would be impressed by a year of studying abroad. I came to the province of Ontario with high expectations. I had been to Canada couple of times. My family is originally from the Republic of Haiti, though. My father, Edmond Jeunesse and his brother Armand left Haiti in the 1980s. my dad settled in Michigan, married my Haitian-born and naturalized U.S. citizen mother Jasmine Joseph, and had little old me and my brother Harold. As for my uncle, Armand Jeunesse, he left the U.S. for Canada. Uncle Armand moved to Ottawa, Ontario, where he married a Chinese national named Anne Ming Lee and sired my cousins Ashley and Henry.

I visited my uncle Armand and his family in Ottawa a few times growing up so I wasn't completely new to the City. I knew my way around the Canadian capital long before I enrolled at Carleton University. Life at school was quite dull, especially since I didn't know anybody. I'm six-foot-one, slightly chubby, and prematurely bald so I keep my head perpetually shaved. My brother Harold, whom I mentioned earlier, is also studying in Canada. He's at the University of Toronto, having a blast. We're both tall and big, but he's got all his hair. Oh, and he recently got engaged to Maeve O'Connor, an Irish chick he met in Ajax, near Toronto. Best of luck to them both. I'm still trying to make my way in the Confederation. Being an American hasn't made my life in Canada any easier. The Canadian government makes you wait for everything. I had to get a study permit and a work permit before I could make my way through the tricky world of work and higher education in Canada. I work at the Call Center of Bell Canada in downtown Ottawa. I'm fluent in French because my parents are both Haitian-American, and taught it to me while we lived in Grand Rapids. I never thought it would come in handy until I moved to Canada. I make decent money at the Call Center. Twenty dollars an hour isn't bad when you're a broke student at Carleton University who's stuck paying international rates because you weren't born and raised in Canada. Like I said, this country isn't exactly kind to ambitious foreigners, especially Americans.

You wouldn't pick up on this if you met my friends at Carleton University, though. My buddy Raphael Feinstein was born and raised in the City of Tel Aviv, in the State of Israel. He moved with his mother Anna James Feinstein to Ottawa, Ontario, three and a half years ago. He's still an Israeli national but he's a permanent resident of Canada. That means he's paying regular rates at school instead of national. Isn't life grand for the guy I affectionately refer to as "The Hebrew Rapper". Raphael is tall and thin, with bronze skin, curly Black hair and dark brown eyes. He's in the criminology program too and aspires to become a cop after obtaining Canadian citizenship. Somehow, he is friends with mostly young Black guys and has taken up rapping. I flat out told him that I was clueless about rap music, hip hop and sports the day we met. Growing up, I watched Law & Order a lot and aspired to work in law enforcement. On top of that, my father worked for the Michigan State Prison System as a Corrections Officer. That didn't win me any points with the other young African-Americans I knew in the City of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Raphael sat next to me that fateful afternoon when Janine Lansbury, the gal of my dreams, came over and asked to borrow my criminology book. Apparently she thought she recognized me from class. Raphael snickered as I stared unblinkingly into Janine's beautiful face while handing over my book. Janine smiled, and introduced herself. Gently I squeezed her hand. I was barely able to make my name exit my mouth. However, it seemed sufficient because Janine got the ball rolling. She cocked an eyebrow and asked me where I came from. I proudly told her that I was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Janine smiled, said something about loving Americans and wished me a good day. As I watched her heart-shaped, mesmerizing derriere walk away, Raphael laughed and punched me on the shoulder. He mercilessly teased me about my Urkel-style freezing around beautiful Black women. I gritted my teeth and told him to knock it off. I've always been shy around Black people, especially attractive Black women. African-Americans make up less than twenty percent of the population of Grand Rapids, Michigan, and I lived in a really white area my whole life. I attended Booker T. Washington Academy, a school named after the legendary nineteenth century African-American scholar and politician. There were eleven hundred students at my school when I went there, and ninety percent of them were white. Isn't it ironic that a school named after a Black hero has a mostly white student body? Yeah, welcome to my life.

I watched Janine as she went to her seat, in front of the twin computers which she shared with two young Black women. Lord how I wished I could just go over there and talk to her. Unfortunately, shyness has always been a big problem for me. I don't know where I get it from. My parents are both loud, argumentative and passionate people. My brother Harold is mad loud too, as they say in the States. He used to play football for Wayne State University until a scandal involving a blonde-haired cheerleader cost him his spot on the football team. Sometimes, I can't stand my bro because of his womanizing and drinking but there are times when I wish I were more like him. He wouldn't have any problem charming Janine and getting her phone number...if he were into Black chicks, which he's not. Sitting next to me, Raphael browsed his Facebook. He answered a message from Zainab Al-Abdel, a young woman he's been dating. She's originally from Saudi Arabia and dating an Israeli guy, if you can believe that. Apparently, Zainab goes to Algonquin College and works as a stripper on the side to make extra money. I did not know Arab women could be strippers, since the Muslim faith is so conservative and restrictive. Raphael told me that Zainab was an apostate, and considered herself an atheist these days. I found that fascinating. I had certainly never heard of a Saudi woman renouncing Islam but there's a first time for everything.

I silently cursed both my best friend Raphael and my brother Harold for having it so easy with women. Feeling thirsty, I went to The Page Break, this small restaurant located inside the Carleton University library. Guess who I ran into in line? It was none other than Janine Lansbury, and she was smiling at me. I smiled shyly and asked her how she was doing. Janine grinned, and told me life was pretty good. I nodded at that, thinking that life must be pretty good if you're a tall, gorgeous young woman who walks around as if the world belonged to her. Seriously, Janine carried herself like an African Queen. In a moment of uncharacteristic boldness, I told her that. Janine smiled, and thanked me. Then she told me she was Jamaican, not African. I smiled nonchalantly at that, but inside I was burning. She was talking to me! Janine asked me how long I'd been at Carleton...and I answered truthfully. We bantered for a few minutes ( it was a long line) until she picked up her order. As I waited for mine, she nudged me on the shoulder and asked me to join her. What do you think I said?

That's how I ended up sitting inside The Page Break, having a sandwich and Pepsi with Janine Lansbury. We talked about a lot of stuff. It amazed me how easy it was to talk to her. In my experience with pretty girls of all races, they're usually inaccessible to guys like me. Janine seemed to be the exception to the rule. I noticed Raphael walking by with his cell phone. He noticed me talking to Janine, and gave a thumb up. Janine looked at me questioningly, and I told her that Raphael was one of my buddies. We talked for a while, and I learned a bit more about her. Janine Lansbury was born in the town of Chapelton, Jamaica, and moved to the town of Ottawa, Ontario, with her parents about eleven years ago. She transferred to Carleton University from the University of Ottawa, which she genuinely hated because of the way the French-Canadian student majority treated those they called 'les Anglos'. Wow. There was a story there and I wanted to hear it but Janine seemed in no rush to reveal it. However, she seemed to enjoy my company. We were finishing our meal and she was looking at her watch. Uh oh. Trouble. I had to make a move, and fast. I asked her for her email address, and she raised a questioning eyebrow. Grinning, she told me that she hardly checked her email these days but her cell phone worked just fine. I smiled, and took her number. Grinning, she wished me the best of luck during my stay in Canada and went back to her seat.

I watched her as she went back to her study buddies. Wow. What a woman! When I went back to my seat, Raphael was all smiles. Way to go, brother! Yep, that's what he said. I tried to smile casually, but inside I felt like jumping up and down. Before I could continue with the criminology assignment I'd been working on, I got a text from Janine saying hey. I promptly replied. Moments later, she was right in front of me. Janine thanked me for letting her use my book, then handed me a flyer. It contained information, something about the Black Students Alliance of Carleton University. They were having a meeting this afternoon inside Oliver's Restaurant on campus. I nodded and pocketed it. Janine smiled, told me to come check it out and then hastily kissed me on the cheek. I grinned so broadly my face hurt. With that, Janine walked away. She left the library with her friends. Raphael clapped me on the shoulder, and told me I was in like Flynn. I looked at my favorite ( and only) Hebrew rapper. What the heck was he talking about? Raphael laughed, and told me that women definitely did NOT kiss guys they just met unless they had some interest in them. He wished me luck with Janine, then grabbed his stuff. He had his Criminal Law class to get to. I watched my best buddy go. I think he's got a pretty good point. My face burned warmly where Janine had kissed me. Hot damn. I'm definitely going after her!

I went back to my apartment near the Saint Laurent Mall, showered and shaved before going back to campus at seven o'clock. I stepped into Oliver's. The place was full, and it took me a while to find Janine and her group. I found them on the plush couches near the entrance. Janine smiled warmly at me, and gave me a quick hug. I smiled and thanked her for inviting me. Janine introduced me to her friends. Let's see. There was a short, light-skinned Black chick with short hair whom I often saw at the library. Sherry Vincent, originally from Trinidad and currently living in Canada. A tall, skinny Black guy with a Muslim cap on his head. Abdullah Anwar, originally from Somaliland. A tall, muscular Black chick with cornrows and a decidedly masculine swagger to her style. Erica Russell, formerly of Buffalo, New York. A chubby, light-skinned Black guy with reddish hair and gray eyes. Matthew Simpson, originally from Houston, Texas. Djamal Abdirahman, originally from Ethiopia. Nicole Basilica, a tall, curvy sister with medium brown skin and a shaved head. A native of Toronto, Ontario. Along with Janine, they formed the Black Students Alliance of Carleton University. B.S.A.C.U.

Janine Lansbury captivated me throughout the meeting. The sister had presence, intelligence and charm. She boldly stated the goals of the group, which were to encourage Black students of both sexes toward higher education and other positive endeavors. How could I disagree with that? I mean, I've seen so many African-American students, especially males, lose interest in anything beyond high school. It deeply saddened me. Young Black males living in America lived in constant fear of reprisal from racist cops and the discrimination against us was systemic. However, young Black males living in Canada had it easier. Higher education was more accessible to Black men in Canada, yet few of them went to College or University. You rarely heard of racist cops shooting Black guys in Canada, or Black men getting thrown out of clubs by bigoted bouncers and such. Black Canadian men had it easier. If they wanted to improve their lives, all they had to do was get their degrees from Canada's numerous Colleges and Universities and the world would be theirs. They didn't have to stay in Canada after getting their University degrees. Plenty of opportunity to be found in places like America, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. All Black Canadian men had to do was go to school, stay out of trouble and stop wasting time. It's not that complicated. If you're Black and male in Canada, you can avoid trouble and actually make it. If you're Black and male in America, trouble comes looking for you and avoiding it is like dodging raindrops. Impossible.

I agreed with Janine Lansbury's aims, and told her I would happily help her with the group. I can't thank her enough for creating the B.S.A.C.U. We needed such a club at Carleton University. On campus we got a lot of Black students from places like Haiti, Cuba, Brazil, America, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Congo, South Africa, Jamaica, Trinidad and other places but they're not united. Janine and I walked together after the meeting. We talked about a lot of things, including how wonderful it would be if Black students put aside their differences and united against racism and institutional discrimination. White people have always united. In Grand Rapids, the Jews, Italians, Irish and Scots didn't always get along but they banded together to control the town. By sharp contrast the African-Americans, Mexicans and Chinese didn't stick together. When minorities stick together they become a majority. Time for the Black students at Carleton University to get over their silly differences such as who's Christian and who's Muslim, or who's from what part of Africa. To Caucasians, we were all lumped together as 'the others'. That was my reasoning behind my support for the idea of Black student unity. Janine totally agreed with it.

I walked her back to her on-campus apartment, and we parted ways with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek. I went back to my apartment filling thrilled. Over the next few weeks, Janine and I got to know each other way better. For starters, we began dating. My good friend Raphael loaned me his Porsche and I took her to a concert in Toronto. We had a blast. While in Toronto, I introduced Janine to my brother Harold and his girlfriend Maeve. We had a nice time together. For once, I wasn't the solitary tagalong while my brother the stud walked around with a hot chick. Harold's fiancée Maeve was five-foot-ten, slim, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was good-looking, but she couldn't touch my Janine. At six feet, with a firm body, cute face and gorgeous heart-shaped ass, Janine was a goddess. And she knew it. We had a blast together though. I went back to Ottawa with my lady in my arms. How cool is that?

I soon found out that Janine was a superwoman in every way, especially all things sensual. We made love for the first time our first night back from Toronto. The lady laid me on her king-sized bed, and licked every inch of me. We got in the sixty nine position and she sucked my cock with gusto while I eagerly licked and fingered her pussy. While sucking on my seven and a half inches of fairly thick, uncircumcised Black dick, Janine fingered my asshole. After noticing how much I liked it, she replaced her finger with a slim purple dildo. Amazingly, my dick got harder with her dildo up my ass. So much that Janine climbed on top of me and impaled her wet pussy on my hard dick after promptly putting a condom on me. I held her by the hips as I thrust my member deep inside of her. Janine got really loud as we made love for the first time. We fucked like there was no tomorrow, with me sucking on her tits and smacking her big ass as we did our thing. Much later, she treated me to a naughty delight by jerking me off while sliding the dildo deep into my ass. I came like never before, man. When all was said and done, I stared at my lady, astonished after the sensual experience of a lifetime.

Janine laughed at my shocked expression and told me she knew anal stimulation would get me off. I smiled. It's always good to try new things. Janine promised we'd try her strap-on dildo the next day and I just can't wait. We fell asleep in each other's arms. Life is alright for the Michigan brother living in Ontario, my friends. I thought life in Canada would suck but it doesn't. I'm actually enjoying my life in Ottawa. I've got my Janine by my side. Things are going great at Carleton University. Honestly, life just couldn't be better. Canada has been good to my love life ( for starters I have one now ) and my academic life. It's a really great country. More African-Americans should visit, especially in Ontario. Peace out, my people. Got to catch some Z's before class tomorrow.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers