Black On Black Pegging : Novelty

Story Info
Nigerian woman strapons biracial guy in Ottawa.
1.4k words
2.14
14.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Look, I want to be perfectly clear about this. I am not gay. I am not even what they call bisexual. I'm one hundred percent straight, bro. I swear to God. I just happen to be one kinky dude, that's all. Anyhow, before we get into anything I want to tell you a bit about me. My name is James Stefano Dawkins. You can call me J.S. if you want. I was born in the City of Los Angeles, California, but I grew up all over the place. I've lived in the town of Kingston, Jamaica, metropolitan Heidelberg in Germany and also in the City of Veracruz, Mexico. Now I'm in Canada, of all places. My mother Esmeralda Vasquez Dawkins got a new position as Special Projects Manager with the Sienna Corporation in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, so we moved there. Life in Canada sucks ass, man. However, I've always believed in making the best out of a bad situation.

I enrolled at Carleton University, one of the two big schools in the Capital of Canada. The other one is the University of Ottawa but I think you need to speak French to go there. I speak English, Spanish and even a bit of German but I don't speak a lick of French. I'm from a fairly interesting background. My mother was born and raised in the City of Apodaca in Mexico. She moved to the United States at the age of eighteen to study at the University of California in Los Angeles. That's where she earned her MBA and met my father, Wilfred Dawkins. My father is an immigrant too. He was born and raised in the region of Montego Bay, Jamaica, but moved to California with his family while in high school. He's a lawyer in Los Angeles these days. My folks are divorced, in case you're wondering.

Anyone looking at me sees a six-foot-two, lean and wiry young man with light brown skin, pale gray eyes and curly Black hair. I get mistaken for Hispanic all day but I always tell people that I am of partial African descent. I consider myself biracial. My Jamaican-American father raised me to be especially proud of my African heritage. I am part Black and I'm proud. A lot of biracial guys and gals I knew growing up in L.A. denied their Blackness, but I never did. My father taught me that Black is not only beautiful, it is powerful. Anyhow, I think that might have to do with my fascination with Black girls. There are a lot of them at Carleton University, and they're a lot nicer than the sisters I used to meet in Los Angeles. There seems to be an undeclared war between Black men and Black women in America. A lot of hatred on both sides. My father told me that he never had any luck with African-American women, that's why he married a Mexican gal. Of course, I think my father's womanizing had something to do with his bad luck with women but I won't tell him that. I still got much love for my old man.

Anyhow, I recently met this young woman who is simply unforgettable. Evelyn Mbakwe. A beautiful young Black woman from the City of Lagos in the African nation of Nigeria. You should see her, man. Five feet eleven inches tall, curvy, with deep and wide-set brown eyes, gorgeously dark brown skin and long, curly Black hair that's all hers. I kind of checked. Evelyn Mbakwe was something else, folks. A tall, fine sister with the kind of heart-shaped, thick ass that should be bronzed and put in a museum. Sorry if I sound a bit vulgar but you've got to see that thing! Anyhow, I met her while looking for a computer inside the perpetually crowded Carleton University campus. First I saw her butt and decided to take a closer look, then I saw her beautiful face and mesmerizing eyes...and forgot what year it was. The gal was that hot. Anyhow, I went over and introduced myself. To my immense surprise, Evelyn Mbakwe was actually nice. In my experience, gorgeous chicks who are really hot are mean as hell when you approach them.

For the rest of that afternoon, Evelyn and I got to know each other. I treated her to coffee and sandwiches inside Page Break, this quaint little restaurant inside the library. I learned quite a bit about her. Evelyn was in the graduate studies program at Carleton University, taking up sociology with a focus on women's and gender issues. I didn't know you could get a degree in women's studies and I was curious about what you could do with it after finishing school. Evelyn was only too happy to tell me. The gal wasn't just pretty and deliciously big-bottomed, she was also well-spoken and quite driven. Ambition was part of her genetic makeup, I could tell by the way she carried herself. Evelyn saw herself working for the United Nations after graduating from Carleton University in a year. That's awesome. I'm taking up Law as a second-year undergrad student at Carleton University. I didn't do so hot in the Criminal Justice program at the University of California at Los Angeles. UCLA is one of the toughest schools on the planet, man. And since I was more focused on chasing hot chicks and partying with my fraternity, I barely passed most of my classes. Lesson learned, you have to actually study at University. Who knew?

Over the next few days, Evelyn Mbakwe and I got to know each other better. She was a lot of fun. I took her to see the movie Immortals at the Silver City Movie Theater near Blair Station in Ottawa. We had a grand old time. That night, I told her I liked her and she echoed my sentiments. That's when we officially began dating. At first glance, I thought Evelyn was a gorgeous but conservative young African woman. I mean, she describes herself as a staunch catholic, goes to church twice a week, and happens to be on the board of the Christian Women's Alliance at our school. And yet, I later found out some disturbing things about her. Evelyn is a member of the Black Canadian BDSM Society or B.C.D.S. They're kind of like a Canadian version of Dark Connections, this Afro-centric BDSM society I heard about in the U.S. That kind of surprised and fascinated me. And when our relationship got more serious, we explored her fetish together.

That's how I ended up on my back, legs and arms bound by chains on a king-sized bed. My sexy Nigerian girlfriend knelt between my legs, stroking my eight-inch, uncircumcised cock while fingering my asshole with her gloved hands. She applied lubricant all over my anus before sliding a slim pink dildo into my ass. To be honest, I was kind of nervous about the whole 'dildo in the ass' experience. However, Evelyn told me she'd done this before and that I was in good hands. It turns out that she was right. Evelyn was gentle as she drove the six-inch dildo into my well-lubricated but still tight asshole. It felt kind of good, especially with her jerking me off while doing it. I felt wonderfully filled, and ended up blowing my load all over the place. Evelyn pulled the dildo out of my ass, kissed me and asked me how I felt. I told her I felt great, then pulled her into my arms. And just like that, we began making love the regular way. My Nigerian goddess climbed on top of me after putting a condom on my still-hard dick. I thrust into her as she wrapped her arms around me. Looking into her eyes, I smiled as we made passionate love. I loved the feel of her tight pussy around my dick. African women are so hot! We went at it for hours until we lay exhausted on the bed, spent.

Evelyn Mbakwe is definitely the gal for me, ladies and gentlemen. We get along wonderfully, and I find her simply amazing. She's my Nigerian goddess. My Black princess. My Cleopatra. I never thought I would say this but I'm actually happy to be living in Ottawa, Ontario. For a biracial surfer dude born to a Jamaican father and Mexican mother in Los Angeles, California, that's quite a change in both mindset and lifestyle. I love my Black queen. And I fully embrace my Black heritage these days. When they were doing the Census thing in Canada, I circled Black instead of any other category. Ironically, during the Census 2010 in America, I didn't circle Black. Well, now I know better. I know who I am, what I want and where I want to be. All it took was the love of a good Black woman. Incomparable love, ladies and gentlemen. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers