Black On Black Pegging: Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Yvonne and I woke up in each other's arms. It was Saturday and we decided to spend the day together. Finally, I got to spend the whole day with my lady. We walked down Donald Street to Gino's convenience store to buy groceries, and walked back. We cooked a homemade Haitian meal together. White rice and brown beans, along with salted pork and legumes. We washed it all down with some orange juice. Afterwards, we walked from Saint Laurent boulevard to Montreal Road and went all the way to Montfort together. A journey of several miles. Not easy in the Canadian fall but it was alright. I enjoyed walking with my lady, talking about everything and nothing. I took Yvonne's hand in mine and kissed it. Yvonne giggled, and I held her hand for the rest of the walk home. That night, I took her home. To my three-bedroom condominium on Roger Guindon Avenue. I proudly gave her a tour of the house.

Yvonne wanted to see everything so I showed her everything. From the underground parking lot to the loft itself. I've got a Jacuzzi and everything. Flat screen TV that covers up an entire wall. Scores of paintings of everyone from Haitian heroes like Emperor Jean Jacques Dessalines, King Henri Christophe, Alexandre Petion, Toussaint Louverture and Faustin Soulouque to African-American luminaries like Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, George Washington Carver, Bernie Mac, Barack Obama, Will Smith, Angela Bassett, Henry Louis Gates and the unforgettable Oprah herself. Yvonne seemed fascinated by the whole place, and loved the paintings but asked me about my family photos. I showed her my study, where I kept my family photos. Dad in his police uniform in Cap-Haitien. Mom at her graduation from College Pratique Du Nord. Little me. Oh, yeah. All the family stuff. Yvonne smiled at pictures of me on a bicycle when I was much younger. She told me I was cuter then. I laughed and playfully smacked her butt. Then I kissed her. We ended up making love on my desk. Hmm. I can't get enough of this woman.

Afterwards, Yvonne and I lay in bed. I asked her to move in with me. Seriously. I told her I wanted to be with her. She could live with me, and it would be alright. Yvonne smiled and shook her head. She said she wanted to keep her independence. With that, she reached for her panties, but I snatched them away. Yvonne tried to get them from me and we playfully wrestled. I pinned her. Gently, I kissed her. Then I told her the three words I had never told any woman other than my mother. I love you. Yvonne smiled, and I saw a deep sadness in her eyes. She told me that she loved me too, but us being together was ill-advised. When I asked her why, she told me she wouldn't be around for long. Then she forcefully extricated herself from my arms and took off. By the time I realized what was going on, she took off. I sat in the dark in front of my computer. This is the second time I propose something to a woman I care about and she turns me down. What is it with females, man? Black or White, they're determined to do crazy stuff. Women are always saying men don't want to commit. Well, I'm offering my lady the keys to my kingdom and my heart. Short of a ring, what screams commitment more than that? I shook my head, grumbling in frustration.

For some reason, I looked up Yvonne's files on the government database. The Canadian Revenue Agency was linked to all other government agencies including the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Service. I looked up Yvonne there. It said that three weeks ago she appeared before Judge Arthur McRae for a hearing on her refugee claimant status. Apparently, refugee status was denied to her because Judge McRae found that she wasn't a convention refugee. Yes, she did flee Haiti for the United States because her family was targeted by their political enemies. Yes, she did cross over to Canada because of xenophobia and anti-immigrant sentiments in the United States. No, she was not to be considered a refugee claimant because there was no specific risk to her returning in Haiti. Thus, her claim was denied. She was advised to file an appeal, and to seek help from the Humanitarian Affairs Agency in the Province of Alberta. I shook my head in shock. Yvonne's claim was denied. Within a couple of years unless she managed to obtain her permanent residency by other means, the Canadian government would deport her. Damn. I couldn't let that happen. I flew to my car, and raced to Vanier.

I found Yvonne in tears. She had just come home and crashed on her couch without closing the door. For a security professional to forget these things, this was troubling indeed. Yvonne looked at me with tear-filled eyes when she saw me. Recoiling, she told me to go away, that she wasn't good enough for me. When I heard that, I was stunned. SHE wasn't good enough for ME? I was an overly educated pompous dude who looked good in a business suit and I bragged about my accomplishments ceaselessly until I met her. Small wonder women weren't into me at the time. Yvonne was already a hard-working, God-fearing and accomplished young woman when she met me. She put me back in touch with my own people. She restored my faith in Black male/Black female relationships. Hell, she saved my life! I told her all this. Yvonne smiled sadly, and told me that I should find someone else worthy of me because she wasn't going to be around for long. I smiled and pulled her into my arms. She fought me but I prevailed. I held her close, and kissed her. Then I told her the truth. I was fully aware of her status in Canada. Yvonne's eyes widened when she heard me admit to violating her privacy, not to mention all the laws of Canada. As a government agent with national clearance, I had just admitted to breaking every rule in the book. I could be fired if my bosses found out. Oh, and I'd do some jail time too.

Yvonne shook her head, and told me she was glad I knew the awful truth. Now, she said, I would understand why we couldn't be together. I told her that I wanted to be with her always. If they kicked her out of Canada, I would move to Haiti to be with her. Yvonne laughed, and told me that I wouldn't survive down there. I took her face into my arms and told her that there was an alternative. She could stay with me. Here. Marry me. Become my wife. As the wife of a Canadian citizen, she would be automatically granted her permanent residency in Canada. She would be eligible for various social benefits, including the Ontario Student Assistance Plan. She would be able to study at the University of Ottawa after qualifying for financial aid. Yvonne smiled at me and told me she loved me, but she was unwilling to just use me to stay in Canada and accomplish her goals. I told her that when we met, she rescued me. The least she could do was let me rescue her too. Then I kissed her again. This time, she didn't fight me. We made passionate love on her couch. I got no idea how we ended up in her bed.

The following day, Yvonne and I drove to Montreal, where I introduced her to my parents. They fell in love with the young lady who saved their only son. We returned to Ottawa two days later. Yvonne and I plan on getting married in three months. Just to give us time to get to know each other better. In the meantime, life and work went on. She accepted the engagement ring I put on her finger six weeks later. I love this gal, folks. Our relationship is wickedly passionate. Yvonne introduced me to new pathways to pleasure. Sometimes, I think this fine Haitian sister is trying to kill me using sex, man. The other night, she made my ultimate fantasy come true. I had jokingly told her about my curious fascination with strap-on dildos, and I figured she was turned off when she didn't say much. Imagine my surprise when I came home after a hard day at work and found her lying in my bed, completely naked, stroking a long and slim Black strap-on dildo.

Yvonne smiled at me and told me to get on all fours. I did as I was told. My sexy Black goddess came up behind me, spread my ass cheeks and fingered me with gloved fingers. Yvonne lubricated my asshole, then asked me if I was ready. Oh, man. I was totally ready! Getting fucked by a sexy, bossy and big-bottomed Black woman with a strap-on dildo is THIS brother's wildest dream. Yvonne gently pushed the dildo inside of me. I groaned as she penetrated me. It hurt a bit, but felt okay afterwards. Yvonne held my hips tightly as she worked the strap-on dildo up my ass. I loved it. At last, I knew what it felt like. I always despaired of ever find a Black woman who would embrace my kinky side and love me for me rather than think of me as a freak or a weirdo. I'm one hundred percent heterosexual, I just get a sexual thrill from the idea of a Black dominatrix topping me. There, I said it. Yvonne fucked me good, and when she switched things up by flipping me on my back, I totally loved it. In this position I could look into her beautiful face as she fucked my ass with her strap-on dildo. Gave me a great visual to work with as I stroked my dick, watching her big tits bounce while she topped me. Yvonne gently stroked my cock as she fucked me. I gently touched her firm, large breasts while we did our thing. My sexy Haitian goddess continued pounding my ass until she had me begging for mercy. That's when she released me by pulling her dildo out of my ass. Then she stroked me until I came, squirting all over myself.

When all was said and done, my gorgeous, strong and sexy Yvonne gathered me into her arms and asked me how I felt. I kissed her tenderly, and told her I felt great. We fell asleep like this. Well, she fell asleep. I couldn't sleep. I was bubbling with energy. I ran my hands over my wife-to-be's sexy body. How I loved her. The hair. The skin. Those lips. Those hips. And don't even get me started about that butt. Hot damn, Black women are goddesses. And my Yvonne is a fine example. I can't wait till we're married. If tonight's amazing sexual activities are any indication of what awaits me in my life with her, then this brother thanks his lucky stars. I look forward to the rest of our lives together. I now realize that there are no accidents in life, only the subtle hand of fate at work. And I'm thankful to God that my Yvonne came into my life. Amen!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers
12