Black On Black Pegging: Scotia

Story Info
Nova Scotia woman strapons Black Bostonian.
1.2k words
2.21
14.8k
2

Part 51 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Sitting inside the Carleton University library, absorbed in her online research, Nova Scotia native Jessica-Lynn Joseph didn't notice the Black man until it was too late. Moving swiftly, he wrapped his strong arms around her and she yelped in surprise. Clamping his meaty hand over her mouth, he nuzzled her neck. Jessica-Lynn laughed, and playfully smacked Bruno's arm. The Boston-born African-American stud was a real riot. She loved/hated how he often got the drop on her. Bruno Lancaster laughed. He looked into his girlfriend's computer, and frowned. For a woman supposedly researching sociology, her computer was stuck on a peculiar website. A sex toy store. Bruno laughed as Jessica-Lynn hastily clicked out of the site.

I was doing research, Jessica-Lynn said sheepishly. Bruno laughed. He looked at her, and shrugged. Why were women hell-bent on hiding the fact that they liked porn? Online researchers proved that one out of four people watching porn on the web was a woman. Women watched hardcore pornography, along with bondage stuff and also the more tame erotica stuff. Growing up in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, Bruno considered himself pretty much liberal. Even though he came from a somewhat conservative background. His father Ernest Lancaster emigrated to the State of Massachusetts from his native island of Jamaica as a young man in the 1980s. He studied Criminal Justice at what would later become Bunker Hill Community College and eventually became a Massachusetts Department of Corrections officer.

As for Bruno Lancaster's mother, Elisabeth Hilton, she was one hundred percent Boston Irish. Her ancestors moved to the United States from Ireland centuries ago. The six-foot-tall, red-haired and green-eyed Bostonian fell for the intrepid Jamaican immigrant whom she met while teaching at Northeastern University in Boston and they got married. That's how Bruno Lancaster came into the world, on New Year's Day 1988. Twenty four years later, the six-foot-four, broad-shouldered and well-built, light-skinned, curly haired and hazel-eyed African-American stud was an outstanding academic. He played football for Boston College, where he earned his bachelor's degree in sociology. Then he opted to study in the prestigious Sprott School of Business at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Bruno fell in love with a certain Canadian gal. Someone who was his polar opposite in just about every way. Bruno Lancaster, the tall and athletic son of a Jamaican-American law enforcement officer and a white female university professor, fell in love with a nerd.

Jessica-Lynn Joseph. Black female nerd. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, slim and fit, with dark brown skin and short, curly Black hair, Jessica-Lynn Joseph was quite lovely. Or would be if she took care of herself. With her thick nerdy glasses and her fascination for every humanitarian cause that came her way, she really lived in her own little world. Jessica-Lynn Joseph, the daughter of a Haitian Catholic father and Black Nova Scotians mother. Raised in a strict Christian household, she was also quite religious. Jessica-Lynn Joseph attended church three times a week on average. Oh, and she also sang in the church choir. How she fell for a hard-drinking, hard-partying, skirt-chasing, man-about-town like Bruno, now that was one for the ages. They say that opposites attract, and in many ways that was absolutely true.

Bruno looked at Jessica-Lynn, the young woman he had fallen in love with. Haitians and Black Nova Scotians lived on opposite sides of the world but they combined to create truly beautiful offspring. He'd seen beautiful women the world over but he had never met anyone with Jessica-Lynn Joseph's exotic good looks. And he was rather exotic himself, the son of a Jamaican man and Irish-American woman. Black and white. Nevertheless, he was mesmerized by her. Not only was she quite beautiful but she didn't seem to know it. There were many beautiful young women at Carleton University. Ottawa was one of Canada's most racially diverse towns, after all. Somali women. Ethiopian women. Brazilian women. Eritrean women. Albanian women. Haitian women. Italian women. Kosovo women. South African women. Lebanese women. Saudi women. Egyptian women. Yemeni women. Wow.

Bruno Lancaster smiled as he ran his hand through Jessica-Lynn's hair. She smiled and continued typing her assignment on the computer. It was astonishing how much he loved this young woman. And it wasn't just because of her looks either. There was something about her. He'd seen female beauty in so many forms. And yet, he had never seen anything quite like Jessica-Lynn Joseph, the young woman whose beauty riveted his randy eyes. Yeah, Jessica-Lynn Joseph, or K-Joe, as her friends called her, was in a class by herself. He couldn't think of many women who could show up in class wearing coffee-stained gray sweatshirts, blue shorts and cowboy boots and somehow, um, make it look hot. Well, Jessica-Lynn Joseph did. Time after time. Lots of men and probably quite a few women on campus had a thing for her but she didn't seem to notice. She was too busy trying to save the world. Sometimes, he felt a bit neglected. Of course, he didn't tell her any of that. He played the part of the dutiful boyfriend.

Jessica-Lynn noticed Bruno looking at her and grinned. She saved her research, and told him she wanted to go home. Home being her dorm which was ten minutes from the university library on foot. Bruno seemed morose so Jessica-Lynn playfully smacked his ass and told him she had a surprise for him. They walked slowly, hand in hand. Once there, Jessica-Lynn sprang on Bruno the surprise of a lifetime. The sexy African-American stud was surprised when his sexy Black Canadian girlfriend laid him down on her bed, and got naked. Well, she'd done that before. However, the strap-on dildo jutting about her hips was, um, something new. Jessica-Lynn smiled wickedly at Bruno and asked him if he liked his surprise. Bruno scratched his head. Um, when she put it like that...

Bruno howled as Jessica-Lynn invaded his tight asshole with her strap-on dildo. The sexy Black Canadian dominatrix bent the hunky African-American stud over and worked her dildo up his ass while stroking his big Black cock. Laughing, Jessica-Lynn smacked Bruno's ass. The Black man from Boston wasn't so tough now that he was getting fucked in the ass. Jessica-Lynn enjoyed herself as she sodomized her man. How many times had she dreamed of taking him like this? Too many times to count. She considered herself a three-hole woman. She let him stick his dick in her mouth, pussy and asshole. The least he could do was let her do the same. She fucked his sweet ass and to really top things off, she pressed a special button on her mechanical strap-on dildo, unleashing hot artificial cum deep inside Bruno. The Boston man squealed. The Nova Scotia woman closed her eyes and exulted in her sensual victory. Who's the motherfucking bitch now?

After this fantastic session of passionate fucking, Jessica-Lynn Joseph and her sexy boyfriend lay in bed together. Bruno held his sweetie in his arms, still amazed that the sweet and tender young Black woman nuzzling against his powerful chest was the same dominatrix who unleashed hell upon him moments ago. Wow. There were so many different sides to just about every woman on the planet. You simply never knew what they might reveal to you any day of the damn week. It certainly made for an interesting if challenging experience, that's for bloody sure. Still, the Boston guy was thrilled to have found the lady he felt he was meant to be with. A sexy Black goddess descended from the Black Loyalists of Nova Scotia, Canada. Isn't life grand?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers