Black on Black Pegging: Sexism

Story Info
Black woman strapons sexist black man.
1.2k words
2.57
15k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 52 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Digging up a Black man's asshole with my strap-on dildo like a miner looking for gold in the Yukon. A difficult task that most Black women would find a daunting challenge in this day and age. This looks like a job for me! My name is Camilla Jean Robert. Who am I? Only the hottest Haitian diva in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. The best place in Canada, if you ask me. And I was born and raised there. I'm a recent graduate of McGill University's MBA program and I work for the Bank of Montreal downtown. Well, that's my day job. At night I become Maitresse Noire, the top Black dominatrix in the entirety of Canada. Who says Haitian females are all uptight and conservative? Not me!

Right now, I'm happily sodomizing a big Black guy named Salomon Saint-Preux. Dude just moved to the City of Montreal from his hometown of Cap-Haitien in the island of Haiti. Like a lot of Haitian guys from the Motherland, he's got a not so progressive mentality when it comes to women. I ran into him while visiting my girlfriend Nadege at the University of Montreal. Salomon is tall, big and handsome. A fine-looking brother studying civil engineering at the University of Montreal. Only problem is that he's sexist as hell and thinks women should be made to serve men. I recently dumped Ahmed, a Somali guy I was dating because he had such views. I thought Ahmed was that way because he grew up in a Muslim society in Mogadishu, Somalia, but I'm starting to believe most Black men share these views, whether they're Christian or Muslim.

I mean, Salomon is a Catholic and he thinks himself superior to females just because he's got a dick between his legs. I had to disabuse him of that notion and the best way I came up with was to abuse his ass with my strap-on dildo. I have been involved in the BDSM lifestyle for three years now. I like to dominate people, both men and women. It's an easy way to make money. Besides, I've always been bossy as hell and controlling people and making them do what I want comes naturally to me. When Salomon asked me out, I accepted. Dude thought he was going to get in my pants. If only he knew that I was only baiting him in the hopes of entrapping him in exactly the kind of situation he found himself now. He's such an easy punk to trap it's not even a challenge. I brought him home, got him drunk and then I did my thing.

I always had a fantasy of raping a man with my strap-on dildo. And not just any man. He had to be Black, and very masculine in appearance. No effeminate guys, no skinny bozos. I wanted to take a real man and fuck him up his ass with my strap-on dildo. Sodomize him until he whined like a little bitch. Yeah, that was the plan. I let Salomon take me dancing, and we hit the dance floor of a really cool club in the north side of Montreal, also known as Montreal's Little Haiti. Dude could move, which surprised me because I don't think of big and tall men as particularly graceful. Salomon surprised me, and I had a good time with him. Don't get it twisted. I still wanted to make him my bitch. I pretended to drink the beer he bought me and sipped on Pepsi while he downed one shot after another. Finally, when he had one too many, I took him home. To the folks inside the night club, I looked like a concerned girlfriend taking her man home after he got drunk. If they only knew.

I took Salomon home, and laid him on the sturdy oak table in my basement. I took the strongest shackles I had and tied his hands and feet with them. I tied them really tight. I didn't want him to have even a snowball's chance in hell of escaping from me. I waited a couple of hours, then woke up the drunken bozo with a pitcher of ice water. That woke him up. For a few moments Salomon looked around, unsure of where he was. I stood over him, clad in a black leather outfit and mask. In my right hand I held a wicked-looking Swiss Army knife. Salomon looked at me with fear in those big eyes of his. When a man wakes up naked and finds himself tied up in a place which he doesn't know, and there's a strange woman with a knife standing dangerously close to his cock and balls, he's bound to panic.

I looked at Salomon and told him that today was the day I took his manhood. He shrank from me, mumbling and whining. I advanced toward him and he recoiled, trying to get away. Except that he couldn't. Not with those thick steel chains holding him firmly in place. I looked at Salomon and laughed as I slashed his thigh, not deeply, just a superficial cut, with the blade. He howled. I clamped my hand over his mouth, effectively shutting him up. I looked him in the eyes and offered him a choice. Either he let me have my way with his ass or he'd lose his cock and balls. Interesting proposition, wouldn't you say? Guess what his answer was. That's why I've got him ass up right now, with my strap-on dildo buried so deep inside his asshole that I think his ancestors in the island of Haiti might feel it. Hot damn.

I looked into Salomon's eyes, watching defeat and agony creep into them as I smacked him, spat on him and berated him while sodomizing him with my thick strap-on dildo. I pounded his ass really hard, wanting to make him pay for being such a narrow-minded, sexist jerk. In places like East Africa and parts of the Caribbean, Black men still think they own us Black women. Well, I'm a Black woman born in North America. I'm an independent woman and a strong one at that. I'm nobody's bitch. Not the Black man's bitch. Not the White man's bitch. I stand tall and challenge all comers. You hear that, Salomon? I twisted my dildo inside his asshole, then pressed a button in it, unleashing a torrent of hot artificial cum deep inside of him.

Salomon howled, swearing infinite vengeance. I told him that I videotaped the whole thing, and that if anything ever happened to me, one copy of it would go to the police and another one would go to a porn company, which would make it go viral. All of his macho buddies from Haiti would know that a strong Black man like him let a little Black woman like me fuck his ass with a dildo. Once dudes found that out about him, he'd be done. I pulled my dildo out of Salomon's ass. Hmmm. My dildo was Black when it went inside of him but it came out brown. Yeah. Like that. I wiped it on Salomon's hairy chest. Feeling humiliated, he begged me to let him go. I did, but not before knocking his ass out. I dumped his naked ass two blocks from his house in Montreal-Nord. The next time I saw him, he couldn't look me in the eyes. I own his bitch ass.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers