Black on Black Pegging: Shrinks

Story Info
Black dominatrix strapons psychiatrist in his own office.
1.6k words
2.62
12.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

I like to fuck Black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. There, I frigging finally said it. I sat in the psychiatrist's office, and unburdened myself. Dr. Theodore Morrison, a six-foot-four, forty-something, balding Black guy in a sharp business suit, sighed deeply. The doctor's office, located near Baseline Road, is tastefully decorated. He studied psychology as an undergrad at Carleton University and later earned his Ph.D. at the University of Windsor. He's one of a few Black male psychiatrists in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. That's why I sought him out. I didn't think a White shrink could relate to what I go through in this town.

Ever since I had a meltdown at work where I smacked some fool in the elevator for saying something racist to me, I've been ordered to see a shrink. It was either that or face assault charges, according to the crown prosecutor. As a minority woman in Canada's Capital region, I endure my share of racism but that doesn't mean I have to take shit from fools who think they're better than me because their skin is pale. If that makes me an angry Black woman, so be it.

My name is Mala Osman and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Growing up in a strict Muslim household in my hometown of Edmonton, Alberta, made me feel bad about my natural sexual urges and I rebelled against that. As soon as I finished high school, I said adios both to my strict Muslim family and the restrictive ways of Islam. Now, don't get me wrong, I still believe in the Most High, I just don't like the sexism found in organized religion.

Fast forward five years and I'm a student in the Sprott MBA program at Carleton University, having completed my bachelor's degree in Accounting at Algonquin College. Alberta and my family are far away, and I'm living La Vida Loca. I work for a Call Center in downtown Ottawa, making eighteen bucks per hour. I live in a nice apartment near Sandy Hill, and things are pretty nice for me right now. I am also doing fairly well in my personal life, ever since I started exploring the world of BDSM.

Now, when most people think of a dominatrix, they don't visualize a six-foot-tall, chubby and sexy, absolutely bossy Black chick. They think of a skinny blonde in a leather outfit cracking the whip. Well, move over skinny White bitches because the Black dominatrix from Somalia is taking over the world of BDSM. I've explored the BDSM scene here in the City of Ottawa and it's mostly White, and full of middle-aged people. I'm twenty three years old and I'm considered exotic, alluring and uniquely sexy, which is just a polite way of saying I'm a beautiful woman of the non-White persuasion.

I have always been bossy, but I didn't know I was a dominatrix until I started watching BDSM-type porn and found out I liked to inflict pain, both physical and psychological, upon others. When I set up an ad in the back pages both online and in newspapers, I found a clientele ready to embrace me. Apparently lots of men of all shades and a few women were eager to explore their submissive sides at the hands of a strong, dominant Black woman. Well, that's why I am here, ladies and gentlemen. To the tune of three hundred dollars per hour, non-negotiable, I would dominate the hell out of the shmucks and bitches who came my way.

I set up a dungeon in Vanier, and the room only cost me three hundred and sixty dollars a month. I used it an average of four times a week, to entertain my clients, and I made quite a lot of money. One of my regulars is a middle-aged White guy named Ralph Tremblay. You know the type, a Conservative White dude who doesn't like immigrants, and worships our dickhead of a Prime Minister, that asshole Stephen Harper, and yet secretly lusts after women of color. That type of White dude laughs at anti-minority jokes made by his White friends when they're out together but he craves women who are Asian, Hispanic, African, Arabian or pretty much anything other than the boring White women he sees every day.

I had no problem dominating the hell out of Ralph because it's exactly what he deserves. I would tie him up, and make him wear a frilly pink dress before I shoved a dildo up his ass while berating him. And the White bozo loved every minute of it. Ralph certainly loved playing the role of the White male slut for me, his dominant Black mistress. I like to degrade White guys because, to me, they're all racist shmucks and they deserve it. However, I didn't want to be like the other Black women I met in the realm of BDSM. They seem to cater exclusively to White males. Well, that's not me. I don't discriminate based on color. Which is why I have a wonderful working relationship with a Black male submissive named Charles Joseph.

The first time Charles Joseph called me on the special cell phone I have for clients, I was excited because I could tell he was Black. When he told me that he was mixed, and was raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, by a Haitian immigrant father and White Canadian mother, I was tickled pink. I love them biracial guys. Always had a weakness for them. What is it with mixed guys being fascinated by us strong Black women? Look at Barack Obama and his wife Michelle. Hmmm.

That's why I had so much fun with Charles when he came by the dungeon. Tall, muscular and lean, with light brown skin, lime-green eyes and curly Black hair, he was sexy as hell. Half Black and half White and purely beautiful. I told Charles what I did, and he was down with it. Brother forked over the cash and we had fun. I don't normally do this for my clients but before I strapped Charles down, I sucked his dick. I enjoyed the taste of his long and thick ebony cock in my mouth. Looks like this mixed dude got the best of both worlds. He's fine, in a Vin Diesel/Blake Griffin kind of way, and he's got a big ole dick.

After I finished sucking Charles dick, I hopped on for a ride. Charles wasn't expecting this but he put his hands on my hips and smacked my big Somali butt as I impaled my cunt on his hard dick. Wrapping my arms around the mixed stud, I told him to fuck me hard. Charles did just that, ramming his dick inside of me and pumping his cock up my cunt like there was no tomorrow. For like half an hour we fucked, and my cunt milked every drop of cum from Charles dick. I definitely broke a lot of my rules with that dude, but it was worth it.

I put the whammy on Charles right after we finished fucking. I tied him up on the table and then lubricated his asshole with Aloe cream. Then I donned a strap-on dildo and raised Charles legs in the air, resting them on my shoulders as I angled myself into position. Looking into Charles eyes, I pushed my dildo into his asshole. Oh damn, Charles moaned as I began fucking him. I smacked his face real hard and the brother turned red, apparently stunned. I am the mistress and you're my bitch, I reminded him. I pumped my dildo into Charles ass, and the tough young brother screamed as I rear-ended him with my strap-on. I made him my bitch that day, and he thanked me for it. Charles and I have been seeing each other regularly ever since.

All these things I revealed to the good doctor. After that explosive encounter with Charles, I've gone on a rampage looking for Black guys to fuck with my strap-on. I've picked them up in clubs, in restaurants, and on Facebook. I even joined the BDSM social networking site Fetlife to seek Black male submissive types to ravage. The brothers have been lining up at my door and I love it. Apparently, lots of Black guys dream of getting fucked in the ass by a strong Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo. And I'm happy to make their dreams come true.

I looked at Dr. Morrison and noticed that the good doctor looked skittish after hearing tales of my sexual exploits. Can my addiction be cured doc? I said, and removed my strap-on dildo and lubricant tubes from my purse for effect. The middle-aged Black psychiatrist looked pale, and I noticed he had a bulging erection. I knew the look on his face. Another Black male submissive badly in need of a strong Black woman to dominate the hell out of his ass. Get on your knees doc, I ordered, as I donned my strap-on, and the doctor did as he was told. Another one bites the dust, ladies and gentlemen.

Forty five minutes later, I left Dr. Theodore Morrison's office, after bending the good doctor over and stuffing his Black ass with my well-lubricated strap-on dildo. You should have heard how loudly he screamed. I made him my bitch, and he loved it. Dr. Morrison signed the papers I needed to stop the sessions, and now the province of Ontario and the Crown Prosecutor are off my back. And best of all, I gained a new client. I'm thinking of starting a veritable cult. Black male worshippers of the dominant Black goddess who packs a mean strap-on dildo. What do you think?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers