Black on Black Pegging: Strapped

Story Info
Haitian-American woman strapons Somali guy.
1.5k words
1.64
14.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Combatting sexism and patriarchy in the African-American community, that's every sister's concern. My name is Christine Soleil and I'm a young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Hartford, Connecticut. My parents Jean-Pierre and Lucinda Soleil moved to Connecticut from their hometown of Cap-Haitien in North Haiti when I was real young. As far as I know, Hartford has always been my home. I'm now a student at the University of Hartford, and also a practitioner of BDSM. That most ardent of all forms of sensual expression. I recently introduced my new husband Mohammed Dahir to the wonderful world of BDSM and he's slowly adjusting to it. You see, Mohammed is a recent convert to Christianity. He grew up under the patriarchal system of Islam in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia. He's been living in the United States of America for ten years now and has recently found the truth in Jesus Christ and adopted Catholicism as his new faith. Mohammed Dahir, my husband renounces Islam, embraces Catholicism and women's equality. As the junior vice president of the Christian Women's Foundation of Hartford, a proud Catholic and a known feminist, I am happy with the profound changes my husband has undergone.

From the moment I met Mohammed Dahir in my sociology class at the University of Hartford, I wanted him. How could I not? He stood six feet two inches tall, slim, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and pale gray eyes. Born in the nation of Somalia to Abu Dahir, a Somali father and Atifah Abdullah, a Saudi Arabian mother. This biracial stud from Somalia was one sexy bastard. Mohammed Dahir moved to the State of Minnesota from the Capital region of Somalia with his family about a decade before we first met. He transferred to Hartford University in the state of Connecticut from the University of Minnesota at Saint Paul. The moment this tall Black stud arrived on campus, both Black chicks and white women began circling around him like vultures. Tall, good-looking young Black men have that effect on university women. And I was not exactly immune. I was determined to make him mine.

However attractive he was, there were some things about Mohammed Dahir which I found unacceptable. For starters, at the time we met he still believed in the deeply patriarchal doctrines of Islam. That is not cool. I am a proud Christian woman and there is no way in hell that I would ever consider switching religions. Now, I got nothing against Islam, even though I think it is radically against the ideals of gender equality. Feminism and Islam simply don't mix. I like having the right to vote. I like to be protected by law against honor killings, religiously sanctioned domestic violence and other evils. Oh, and I think women and men should be allowed to share the same space inside a mosque. And if Islam were really progressive they would accept female Imams leading both men and women in prayer rather than to simply hand over all power to the man. That's patriarchy at its worst. Anyhow, where was I? I set out to seduce Mohammed Dahir. And change him into something acceptable to me.

How does a Black Christian woman from New England turn a Somali-American Muslim male into a good Christian man with a penchant for kinky sex? It was easier said than done but I am the kind of woman who likes a challenge. I approached Mohammed one day in the campus library and that's how we became friends. Mohammed was quite shy and actually friendly. I thought all Muslim guys were loud and bossy. I mean, have you ever heard of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah or his close friend the Honorable Louis Farrakhan? I thought Mohammed Dahir would be like these guys but I guess I was kind of wrong about them on some aspects. Mohammed was pretty nice. We walked around campus, talking about everything from politics to science, social issues and religion. Now, religion was a touchy subject with us. Mohammed Dahir was raised in a deeply conservative Muslim country. Both the Somali people and the Saudis are deeply conservative in mindset and culture. And this guy had a Somali father and Saudi mother! I had to tread carefully.

My opinions on the subject of Mohammed Dahir's religion were well-known on campus. I am a staunch Christian with liberal views. I'm okay with same-sex marriage. I'm against racism and sexism. And I'm against the removal of Judeo-Christian values and doctrines as part of the fabric of Western society. Presently, the European Union is under assault by North African and Middle-Eastern immigrants who refuse to integrate into proper European society and clash with Western values of democracy and gender equality because of their repressive religion. I'm against Sharia Law ever gaining a foothold in America, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other civilized country or organization that believes in democracy and gender equality. Islam treats women badly and encourages violence against homosexuals, atheists and other non-conformists. I couldn't be with someone who believes in such a thing. However, I saw that Mohammed Dahir did have the potential to be redeemed. Unlike many of the other foreign-born Muslim students on campus, he seemed fairly well-adjusted. He drank beer. He liked rap music. He watched porn. He hardly ever went to mosque. And he had friends from diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds. He wasn't one of those Islamic separatist type of students who called Christians and Jews by the derogatory term 'Infidel' during debates about religion in modern society.

What convinced me that Mohammed Dahir might be worth saving was actually two things. He loved dogs, for one thing. Muslims always say that dogs are haram or unclean. They can't stand the sight of man's best friend. I find that really sad. Oh, and Islam seems full of a thousand rules for women and no rules for men. How is that not sexism? Such an ugly double standard. Well, Mohammed Dahir was not like the others. He loved dogs, and he did a project before our sociology class which astonished people, especially coming from a Muslim male. He supported the mosque at Morgantown for allowing Muslim men and Muslim women to pray in the same space, rather than to segregate them by gender. I found that really surprising. A lot of the Muslim students at Hartford University disagreed with Mohammed Dahir but I supported him. We grew closer together after this event.

When Mohammed Dahir asked me out shortly after, I agreed. He was super sweet and charming. And I fell for him. Before long, we were getting hot and heavy with each other. Sex was okay. We were both really passionate people. Until things got serious. Mohammed told me he wanted me to marry him, and that I would have to convert to Islam. I told him hell no to the power of ten. I'm not a submissive woman. I don't believe that men speak for God. I believe women are equal to men. Islam wouldn't work for me. Mohammed was distressed about this. Sensing his weakness, I began to push him away. We clashed over issues such as the Ground Zero Mosque, which I staunchly opposed. Mohammed grew increasingly distressed, and began withdrawing from school and activities he once loved. A suicide attempt landed him at a Christian hospital. It was actually a vacationing priest who saved his life. That incident changed Mohammed Dahir's life forever. Now he was wondering about Christianity, the faith of those who saved him. When he came back to me, he was a new man. A Christian man. He had been meeting with Father Lanester, the priest who saved his life. When he walked out of the hospital, Mohammed Dahir was a new Christian man.

I happily welcomed Mohammed Dahir with open arms, and accepted his marriage proposal six months later. We got married inside the Saint Joseph Catholic church of downtown Hartford, Connecticut. We had our honeymoon in the beautiful islands of Hawaii. During our honeymoon, I introduced Mohammed to BDSM. And you know what? He absolutely loved it! I happily tied my husband's hands and feet after firmly placing him on his back before lubricating his asshole and inserting a slim green strap-on dildo into his backdoor. Gently, I made love to him. I stroked Mohammed's long, thick Black cock while gently pounding his ass with my strap-on dildo. Mohammed screamed in pleasure as I fucked him. Smiling, I enjoyed myself while fucking him in the ass. The sight of him on his back, legs in the air and drooling while getting butt-fucked totally turned me on. My pussy gets all wet just from thinking about it. I fucked him until he begged for mercy. It was fun.

And that's how I won the love of my life, ladies and gentlemen. I transformed Mohammed Dahir from a sexist Somali guy who subscribed to patriarchal Islam into a good, decent Christian man who embraces gender equality and Western values. I couldn't be prouder of the wonderful man he has become. We are now a very modern household. Two educated, proud African-Americans who love BDSM, kinky sex and uphold Christian family values. Are we unique or what? I'd like to think that with love, and a bit of manipulation, anything is possible in this wonderfully twisted world we all share. Don't you agree?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers