Black on Black Pegging: Therapy!

Story Info
Black psychiatrist cures man's anger with strap-on sex.
2.5k words
2.72
17.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 57 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

I've got anger issues when it comes to Black women, I told Dr. Nadia Osman as we sat in her office in the City of Toronto, Ontario. The comfortable surroundings did nothing to alleviate my mood. Last week I got into a heap of trouble. My Jamaican ex-girlfriend Monica Thompson took out a restraining order against me, all because I threatened to smack her ass a few times. I didn't like seeing her flirt with guys, especially White guys, right in front of me when we were out together. I swear to you that I never put my hands on the bitch. I just told her that shit to scare her straight, you know? I didn't actually plan on doing it but the bitch got on my last damn nerve. I went by her place to apologize, and next thing I know the cops showed up. Ain't that a blip?

Women are freaking insane and they wield way too much power in this society. Seriously. The judge, the honorable Evelyn Rancher, a plump White bitch, gave me two options, court-ordered anger management sessions or two months in prison. Guess which one I took? I'm a year away from graduating from Ryerson University with my civil engineering degree. I'm not throwing my life away over some dumb Jamaican bitch. So I decided to give this therapy shit a try. My name is Malik Hussein and I'm a twenty-two-year-old Somali-Canadian man living in Toronto. Welcome to my life.

When I first met Dr. Nadia Osman, I wasn't sure what to think. I mean, when they told me my court-appointed shrink was a Black Muslim woman, I wasn't sure what to expect. A thirty-two-year-old gorgeous Black woman in a stylish business suit wasn't my first thought, that's for sure. I wasn't sure about this therapy business but the good doctor put me at ease. I'm only here to help you, she said. I've never been the type to open up to females, because a man who blabs all his private shit to a female is the weakest link in my book. Women can't be trusted, man. You show your vulnerable side and they'll exploit it. You've got to stay strong and keep it moving, my mama taught me that.

Oh, shit. See what I told you about my not liking this therapy business? I shot the good doctor a look. Continue please, Dr. Nadia Osman said, nodding gently. Got me talking about my mama again. I guess when it rains it frigging pours, eh? I was born in the City of Brampton, Ontario, to a Somali immigrant family. My parents, Ali and Khadija Hussein moved to Ontario, Canada, from the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, shortly before I was born. I have an older brother named Ahmed and a younger sister, Dalia. My sister lives in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with her Yemeni husband Jabir Fatimid. I wasn't thrilled that my sister married an Arab dude but Jabir is alright. A lot of Arabs are racists toward us Black folks, though Arab men's lust for Black women is well-known. Anyhow, I grew up in a typical Somali family. Dad was a security guard and mom worked as a nurse. My older brother Ahmed joined the Canadian military. He's a corporal now, working at a base in Kandahar, somewhere in Afghanistan.

My family had its ups and downs, like any other family, until my parents got divorced. My mother left us, left the religion of Islam and married some Italian dude named Gino whom she met at work. They ran off together and haven't been seen since. That was ten years ago. My siblings and I were raised by my paternal aunt Samira and my father. Got much love for my pops, a good Black man who did everything he could for his family. My so-called mother? Not so much. As far as I'm concerned, she's dead to me. A Black woman who abandons her family to shack up with a White man. That's a damn shame.

Now, if it were the other way around, my father would have been blamed till kingdom come. I can just imagine sisters far and wide shaking their heads and rolling their necks at the very notion of it. I mean, Black men are thought to be the ultimate abandoners and betrayers, always leaving Black women to chase women of other races, never taking care of their responsibilities and families. Thus go the popular stereotypes and misconceptions, and honestly, that makes me mad. Plenty of Black women abandon their families and we never hear about it. If that's not gender bias then I don't know what is!

I was still fuming, years later, as I painfully recollected and regurgitated this not-so-fun family facts to the good Dr. Nadia Osman in her downtown office. I am sorry for this, she said, a surprising empathy in her voice. Man, I wasn't feeling that at all. Don't need your pity lady, I said, shrugging. You've been through a lot, Dr. Nadia continued, looking right at me. I stared at her, wondering what her game was. One day you will learn to open your heart to love again, the doctor said confidently. I laughed at that. Not looking for love doc, I said, then I got up and walked out of the office without so much a goodbye. My time was up anyway. I went back to campus to work on some assignments. My way of getting all the emotional shit out of my head.

The next day, I sat in the Ryerson University campus library, working at a computer. I was in my favorite corner, with basically nobody around me. Cool, just the way I like it. With nobody around me I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. I completed my assignments and then relaxed a bit. I checked my Facebook and Twitter, took a few Selfie shots and posted them, and then went to YouTube to listen to music. I'm a big fan of Linkin Park. After listening to music for about an hour I was bored as hell, so I ended up doing what most guys ( and a few women ) do on the web. I looked at some porn.

I first went to Mad Black Sex, one of my favorite sites, and later I checked out Real Black Anal. I love watching videos featuring Black women with big butts getting fucked in the ass by well-endowed brothers. My favorite porn stars are Janet Jacme, Cherokee D'Ass, Ayana Angel, Beauty Dior, Devin Weed, Mr. Marcus, Brian Pumper and Vida Valentine. No lie, those videos got me real hard, especially a scene featuring the chocolate MILF known as Cherokee D'Ass getting butt-fucked by Brian Pumper in a steamy naughty teacher/eager student scenario. Yeah, but I was still in the mood for something else. So I went to Google and typed the words "Black woman strap-on Black man". Surprisingly, lots of hits came up. I checked out a steamy video on XHamster which simply got me hot.

The video was beyond hot, man. A curvy Black chick wearing a strap-on dildo spanked a big and tall Black dude, then bent him over and fucked him with her toy. Now, I'm not a fag. Not bisexual either. Yet scenes like these get me hot. Don't ask, man. Don't ask. Yeah, I was growing hard by the second as I watched the unconventionally hot video, and kind of forgot where I was. That's when, um, someone came and sat next to me. It was none other than Dr. Nadia Osman! Had lightning struck me right then and there, I wouldn't have been more shocked. Hello Malik, the good doctor said, good-natured and cheerful as ever. I tried to click out of what was on my screen but it not only went full-screen but it froze. Yeah, I've got a blown-up pic of a Black dude getting strap-on fucked by a Black woman on my computer, and it's full-frigging screen. Oh, and my shrink is sitting next to me as it happens. How was YOUR damn day?

Dr. Nadia Osman looked at the screen then at me. What are you doing here? I asked, out of frustration. I was visiting my cousin Amal and saw you so I thought I'd say hello but now I think I'd better go, she said with a smile. The doc got up to leave, and pardon my saying so but she looked damn good in a Black leather jacket, White tank top and blue jeans. Gone was the stylish but conservative office attire. I'm sorry for being rude please don't leave, I heard myself say. The doc looked at me, smiling weirdly. You sure? she grinned. Um yeah, I said, not knowing what I was getting myself into.

It's often been said that there's different sides to everyone, and you can never know anyone completely. I guess that's true. How else would you explain how my usually uptight doctor and I spent an afternoon looking at BDSM porn together, watching videos of women dominating men and penetrating them with strap-on dildos. I find this stuff positively arousing, Dr. Nadia Osman said, grinning. Man, I couldn't believe how different this laid-back, easygoing and kinky lady was from the one I knew at the office. You're something else, I told her, honestly amazed. Many different sides to every woman, Nadia said confidently. A kinky Black woman who's Muslim and has a Ph. D. in Psychiatry I am impressed, I said, meaning every word.

After watching videos together, I felt mad comfortable with Dr. Nadia Osman, comfy enough to call her Nadia but she told me not to cross that line. Immediately I got mad. See what I told you about females and their weird behavior? I thought we were cool! I got up, fuming. Sit your ass down, Dr. Nadia Osman said. I looked at her, still pissed. We aren't at your office doc, I said loudly. The students at various computer terminals in the library looked in our direction. You and I can be cool but you need to respect my boundaries, Dr. Nadia Osman said. Alright, I said, not really understanding. Gently the good doctor touched my thigh. Come see me tomorrow and all will be clear, she said. With that, she got up and left. I watched her walk away, staring at that big butt of hers as it sashayed from side to side like a pendulum of temptation. Hot damn, I thought.

The next day, I showed up at the doctor's office not knowing what to expect. The fun-loving, porn-watching lady from the library, or the uptight office gal? Damn, is it me or does every female got multiple personalities these days? Anyhow, I went there, feeling more than a tad bit nervous. I stood in front of the office, and knocked. Nobody answered, so I pushed it open. Nobody inside. Hello doc? I called out. Nada. No response. Where the heck was Dr. Nadia Osman? Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, and what I saw shocked the hell out of me. Standing right in front of me was Dr. Nadia Osman....clad in a Black leather bustier, Black leather miniskirt and thigh-high Black leather boots. In her right hand she held a riding crop, and her left hand stroked a shiny Black strap-on dildo.

Hello Malik, Dr. Nadia Osman said, a wicked smile on her pretty face. What's going on? I said, my eyes riveted on her strap-on dildo. I am going to give you what you always wanted, the good doctor said calmly, crossing her arms before her spectacular chest. Come again? I blurted, beyond shock at this point. You need a strong female figure in your life Malik and I want you to know it's okay, she said. I looked at her, and shuddered. In spite of myself, I was turned on by the whole situation. Your mother left you and you've been looking for a strong but loving female figure and you're angry because you haven't found it, Dr. Nadia Osman said calmly.

No, I said weakly, but my body betrayed me. In spite of myself I was hard. The sight of a bossy Black woman with a strap-on dildo turned me on. There, I said it. I admitted my secret lust to Dr. Nadia Osman. It's okay, she said, and gently hugged me. Deep down I've always known I like strong women in and out of the bedroom but I just couldn't admit it, I said, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Dr. Nadia Osman hugged me tightly, her arms locking protectively around me. I'm here for you Malik, she cooed softly. Gently she kissed me, first on the cheek, then on the lips. Let me be your strong Black woman my sweet Malik, Dr. Nadia Osman said. I looked at her, and hesitated. I was turned on, and scared, and excited all at once. Would she be like the others, abandon me and push me away? Or would she stick by my side? Only one way to find out. I'm ready, I said.

And that's how I found myself lying on Dr. Nadia Osman's sturdy oak desk, on my back with my legs in the air. Are you ready for me? The good doctor asked. Yes, I said. Smiling, Dr. Nadia applied lubricant all over my anus, then pressed the strap-on dildo against my butt. With a swift thrust she pushed it inside. I groaned as she penetrated me. Are you okay my sweet Malik? Dr. Nadia asked, concern on her beautiful face. Yes ma'am, I said. Gently Dr. Nadia touched my face. Call me mistress, she said, then pushed the dildo deeper inside of me. I felt her plastic cock invade my ass, and amazingly, it felt good. I reached for my dick, and stroked myself as Dr. Nadia Osman continued to fuck me. You need a good pegging my naughty boy, she grinned. So give it to me mistress, I pleaded. Your wish is granted, Dr. Nadia Osman smiled as she continued pounding me.

For the better part of an hour, Dr. Nadia Osman fucked me silly, ramming her dildo up my ass. It hurt, and felt good, sometimes both at the same time. And you know what? I absolutely loved every moment of it! There, I feel man enough to say it. I am a Black Muslim man who enjoys getting strap-on fucked by a strong and beautiful Black Muslim sister. And if loving that sort of thing is wrong then this brother doesn't want to be right. After the session, the good doctor allowed me to take a shower before sending me on my merry way. You're making great progress Malik, Dr. Nadia smiled as she walked me to the door. Thank you ma'am, I said cheerfully, feeling like a million bucks. Call me mistress, she laughed as she gave my ass a firm slap. See you next session Mistress Nadia, I quipped with a grin as I walked out the door. Man, I feel good. All the anger I felt toward women has melted away. It's amazing what a good strap-on session can do! Wow, it was so damn great, man. I've got to tell other Muslim brothers about this. Strap-on sex just might be the key to world peace!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers