Black On Black Pegging: True Love

Story Info
Black woman lovingly strapons repressed black man.
1.4k words
3.62
27.1k
7

Part 59 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

I don't know why he thought I wouldn't be able to handle it. I really hope he'll stop hiding stuff from me after this experience. Female on male strap-on domination, Afro-Caribbean style. Seriously. I honestly wish he told me about this really hot fetish of his sooner. My name is Malinda Lexington and I'm a short-haired, green-eyed and kind of chubby young Black woman of Jamaican and British descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, light-skinned and voluptuous, with large breasts, wide hips and a big round ass. The Ass of Doom, that's what my man calls it. And I am presently ramming a nine-inch dildo deep inside my sexy Haitian fiancé Damon Chretien. Just another Friday night in our apartment in the Ottawa suburb of Kanata, folks.

Twenty four hours ago Damon Chretien confessed to being into female domination. Right in the middle of supper at our favourite Haitian restaurant in Orleans. My man likes female domination. Make that Black female domination. He likes watching Black women whipping, berating and even sodomizing men with strap-on dildos. And he laments the absence of porn videos featuring Black women dominating Black men. My macho fiancé has finally admitted to having a submissive side. And he's fascinated by the idea of a strong Black woman dominating a submissive Black man in the bedroom. It's his ultimate fantasy. This would really surprise our friends and fellow students at the University of Ottawa. On campus, Damon has an established reputation as a lady's man. At six-foot-four and 270 pounds, he's rather imposing. A big and tall, athletically built Black man with a handsome face, solid body and a friendly smile. I guess that's part of why I fell for him. I have a thing for Haitian men. We have quite a few in the City of Montreal in the Province of Quebec where I was born. They're really hot.

As a young Black woman living in the boring City of Ottawa, I try to make my own fun since there's not much to do most of the time. We're talking about a City that shuts down at eleven in the evening. Still, I'm glad I live here because it's where I met Damon. He's an injection of excitement into my otherwise dull existence. Look at him right now, lying on his back and stroking his big Black dick as I ram my dildo up his asshole. Damon is screaming in pleasure as I pound my dildo into his ass. I smile as I ease the dildo deeper inside of him. I'm glad I used almost a gallon of lotion as lubricant prior to penetrating my favourite stud. He's making this experience totally worth it. This is Damon's first time getting pegged. His first time getting fucked in the ass by a woman wielding a strap-on dildo. This is my first time pegging a Black man but definitely not my first time doing a guy in this fashion.

I don't limit myself in who I date. Why should us Black women limit our dating options while Black men chase women of all colours left and right? My mother Astrid Lavender is Jamaican and married Sean Lexington, a British guy. They had little old me, and stayed married for thirty years until my father passed away. Proof that interracial love is real. At one point I considered myself biracial, which I still am technically, but these days I consider myself simply Black. Especially since I discovered I was more attracted to Black men than White men or men of other races. Much to the dismay of my Jamaican mother, who never met a White man she didn't like. Mum's got a low opinion of Black men. I think sexy, well-hung and open-minded Black men are the nicest thing since sliced bread. Which is why I'm engaged to one now.

I grab Damon's member and stroke it while sliding the strap-on dildo in and out of his asshole. I run my fingers along the length of Damon's nine-inch shaft, play with his foreskin gently, and flick my fingers over his balls. He loves it when I do that during oral sex. I am not sucking on him now and he is not fucking me. Tonight, I do the fucking. He is mine now. Completely in my power. Damon's strong hands are bound with thick cords. As are those legs of his which dazzle his teammates and opponents on the Soccer field. He's one of the best male Soccer players in the world of Canadian Inter-University Sport today. I hold those legs of his in the air as I push my dildo deeper into his asshole. How do you like me now, my sexy stud?

I ask Damon how it feels to get fucked in the ass by a woman for a change. He groans, and I have to strain to hear him. He tells me it feels nice. I smile and pinch his nipples. They're so fucking hard it's not even funny. Why do men's nipples stand at attention when they're turned on? I don't know. I'm a civil engineering major not a medical student. I understand machines. That's why I picked this special dildo to break Damon's anal cherry. It's fully mechanized, requiring the user to do very little. My dildo is long and slim, made for anal beginners. It's perfect for Damon. I work the dildo into his ass easily. The lubricant helps, as does the fact that my man is quite relaxed. I've fucked all kinds of men with this very same strap-on dildo. White men. Hispanic men. Chinese men. Indian men. Arab men. In order to have a successful pegging experience, the male bottom and the female top must be in synch. Patience, lubrication and more patience are needed. You just can't rush these things.

Gently I stroke Damon's beautiful face as I fuck him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. He's such a wonderful submissive. He has complete trust in his mistress. He doesn't top from the bottom, meaning giving out orders while he's really supposed to be the one submitting. Some guys have this annoying habit. Guys like that don't last long with me. When I'm in Dominatrix mode, I'm in it one hundred percent. And I expect my submissive to give me his hundred percent. This is a fantasy come true for me as well. I've always to have a Black male sexual submissive. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one. Most of the Black guys I've been with are so rigid sexually that they'd probably get mad if I ever brought up the subject of pegging with them. Damon is more flexible. He doesn't mind pleasuring me whether it's by sucking my toes, massaging me all over or licking my sweet pussy.

That's why I love this young Haitian man so damn much. Damon makes me happy. I swear he makes me want to do things I don't normally do with other guys. Before I met Damon, I never let a guy anywhere near my ass. Damon is the first guy I let fuck me in the ass and it was a mind-opening experience. I now love backdoor sex, even with me on the receiving end. Most of the time I'm a giver, like now. I work Damon over really intensely, filling his ass with my dildo. He screams passionately as I fuck him real good. And then I kiss him as I pull out of him. My sexy stud sighs in relief as well as pleasure as I remove my dildo from his ass. I look into his eyes and ask him how he feels. He smiles and tells me he feels great. We kiss again, and next thing I know I'm riding his hard cock, sliding it into my pussy without bothering the remove the strap-on dildo harness from my hips. I really needed to have my man inside of me!

What do you think of my spicy little tale? It's all true too, only the names have been changed. My fiancé and I live in the Capital region of the Confederation of Canada. We're a University-educated Black couple, and we're happy and kinky together. For Black men reading this, I hope you can learn something from all this. Stop hiding your sexual secrets from the Black woman in your life. Kink attracts kink, and odds are she might be into the same stuff you are. You never know. Take a chance, and make the magic happen by bringing her into your world. Let her know what turns you on and what moves you. Not every Black woman out there will be as understanding as I am, true. However, the few who are truly understanding of you Black men and your weird fetishes make your world go around. And you know it! So ask a bossy and kinky sister to strap you already!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers