Black On Black Pegging: Black Love

Story Info
Bossy black woman strapons wannabe rapper.
2k words
2.94
23.9k
5

Part 25 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,099 Followers

All kinds of guys are walking around in the hood, acting like they're all big and bad. The truth is that in the hood, it's the women who run the show. Doesn't matter where you go, or what colour you are. Take me for example. My name is Jasmine Brown. A young African-American woman living in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I'm originally from the City of Detroit, Michigan. I moved to the Confederation Canada because of the Recession in the United States of America as well as some personal issues. These days, I work as a Security Guard at a mall in downtown Toronto and also study at the University of Toronto part-time. Since I'm a broke-ass international student, the only place where I found affordable rent was the hood, as parts of Brampton are called.

Right now, I'm dominating the hell out of this Black Canadian punk named Djamal Hawthorne. He's a big and tall Black guy from the City of Ottawa, Ontario, who started acting like a bad ass the moment he came to the City of Toronto. Black Canadian guys are just as foolish as their African-American counterparts. Djamal is a student at York University who's fascinated by the ghetto lifestyle even though he grew up in an affluent French-Canadian town called Orleans near the City of Ottawa. Djamal is such a wannabe. Supposedly, he was getting into all kinds of shit in Ottawa before turning his life around. He's got those fake ass tattoos that he claims he got in prison though I'm sure I once saw him getting tattooed in a parlour in China town. See what I mean about him being fake?

Anyhow, this fool kept trying to get with me. His younger sister Deirdre is a second-year student at the University of Toronto and one of my best friends. I was there for Deirdre when she got dumped by Thomas, this Irish guy she was seeing. Apparently, his conservative parents balked at the idea of him marrying a Black woman even though they were nice to Deirdre when she first met them during a Toronto University campus visit. Deirdre is such a sweet gal. Tall and slender, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and pale green eyes. Like Djamal, she's half Black and half White. They were raised by their Jamaican mother Anne after their Englishman of a father left them. Deirdre keeps dating White men but they keep breaking her heart. Not that Black men are any better. All men are foolish and will mess up a woman's heart and mind if she lets them.

Unlike Deirdre, I only date Black men. It's my preference and my choice. Black men have their faults but you never hear about a Black man coming home and shooting his wife and brats after losing his job. White men are prone to doing that. When they lose wealth and power, they tend to self-destruct. No offense to Black women who prefer White men but I got much love for my Black men. Of course, Black men piss me off daily but I guess that's part of the chemistry. I wouldn't have it any other way. Anyhow, I never told Deirdre about my attraction slash hatred slash lust I had for her brother Djamal. Like a lot of mixed-race Black dudes, he's got a complex.

The way I figure it, there are two types of mixed-race Black guys. Those who seriously wish they were totally White and the Afro-centric ones. The White wannabes don't associate with Black folks, and they only date White women and do stereotypical shit like listening to country music and watching hockey. The Afro-centric ones take it the opposite extreme. They worship anything Black. They have a real fetish for anything African. That's Djamal. Usually I love Afro-centric brothers. However, I found Djamal annoying. Because he's light-skinned and grey-eyed, a lot of people ask him if he's mixed. He usually denies it, saying he's completely Black. He has a big Afro and sometimes wears dreadlocks. The dude has never heard of a comb, though, and his hair looks messed up. He's got every Ice Cube, Snoop Dog and N.W.A. record. And he dresses like he's going to star in a Rap video. He idolizes U.S. President Barack Obama but only because Obama considers himself Black rather than biracial. He doesn't know Jack about Obama's views or policies but he's got twenty Obama T-shirts. Or more.

Djamal only hangs out with Black guys. Actually, make that certain types of Black guys. He won't hang out with Black guys with White girlfriends, telling them they're selling out to "The Man" by dating White women. Now, as a Black woman, I really don't give a shit when I see a brother with a White woman. Just like I don't give a shit when I see a sister with a White man. It's their choice and their preference. Personally, I like my Black men. And I like them dark-skinned, rugged and masculine. Djamal has this thing for really dark-skinned sisters. I've seen him dating women from the Congo, Ivory Coast, South Africa and the Republic of Haiti. The lightest woman I've seen him with was the same skin tone as Serena Williams, the Tennis superstar.

Yep, the Afro-centric mixed dude loves his chocolate. A lot of dark-skinned sisters like Afro-centric mixed guys like Djamal, but the dude has a bad mouth. Although he's not bad-looking, the moment he opens his mouth you realize he's short of a few brain cells. If he could blame White people for rain fall he would. Sometimes I shut him up by reminding him that his father is White. That's when he really gets mad. Oh, afterwards he usually goes to the tanning salon to try to get as dark as possible. Djamal is the same skin tone as that football player married to the White lady on the television series The Game. He wants to become as Black as Hollywood macho man Wesley Snipes but he can't. I almost feel sorry for him. I haven't seen someone try so hard to be Black since the artist Eminem, whom I knew in Detroit by the way.

Yeah, I guess you could say Djamal and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm five-foot-eleven, curvy and dark-skinned, with long Black hair which I keep braided. My hips are wide, my legs are thick and my booty is huge. I am a proud Black American woman living in the City of Toronto. Djamal keeps hitting on me in spite of the fact that I told him no a thousand times. One time though, I relented. I was coming out of a special meeting for folks of African descent interested in bondage, domination and submission. The whole whips and chains, handcuffs and strap-on thing isn't just for White people. Guess who I ran into outside the club? Djamal. He looked at me and grinned. I told him that if he told his sister Deirdre that I was into this freaky shit, I'd smack him. He laughed. So I smacked him. Instead of being mad or looking shocked, he smiled and told me he liked a dominant woman. I looked into his eyes and realized what he was. The guy's got submissive written all over him. Well, I am a dominatrix in the making and I could use some bitch to practice my craft on. I guess that's how Djamal became my sex slave.

That night I took him home and told him the rules. Thus I became the Divine Mistress Jasmine. Black Dominatrix extraordinaire. When Djamal saw me in a Black leather outfit, he nearly passed out. I smiled and ordered him to kneel before me. The light-skinned Black dude happily knelt and kissed my feet. Later, I undressed him and admired his body. He had a good body on him. I like hairy chests. I was kind of puzzled by all his tattoos. He's got Serena Williams face on his shoulder, and Gabrielle Union's visage on his back, along with Grace Jones on his belly. Hot damn. This dude's really into dark-skinned Black women. I asked him about that. Calmly Djamal told me that the Black goddess was his standard of beauty. He learned to appreciate the beauty and strength of dark-skinned Black women from his mother. I smiled at that. Good man.

Yeah, I proceeded to dominate Djamal just like he wanted me to. For our first time together I spanked him and smacked him around a little before collaring him and making him follow my ass around the house like a dog. I ordered him to bark too, and amazingly, he did. I smiled. This dude is really obedient. I sent him home, and went to bed. I fingered my pussy while thinking about Djamal's submissive experience. He was kind of fine when his mouth was shut. And I had to admit he looked really good naked. Plus the brother had a big dick. At least eight inches long and uncircumcised. I've never slept with a mixed-race guy before but damn. I almost felt tempted. Djamal's Jamaican mother blessed him with the sub-Saharan African gene for big penis, that's for damn sure.

Our next session was more intense. I bent Djamal over and spanked his ass before whipping out my strap-on dildo. His eyes widened when he saw my Lexington Steele strap-on dildo. Modeled after the dick of my favourite Black porn icon. Djamal didn't hesitate when I ordered him to suck it. In fact he sucked my plastic cock so good that I wondered if he was secretly fruity. Nah, I shouldn't think that way. A lot of straight men like dildos. Anal penetration reception isn't just for gay men or straight women. Straight men like to get fucked in the ass too. They just don't want to admit it to their women. Well, that night I took Djamal's anal virginity. I lubricated his asshole and fingered him before sliding my dildo inside of him. He groaned and screamed as I worked most of the dildo up his ass. I've fucked a lot of Black guys in the ass with my strap-on dildo. They're usually macho-looking Black guys like Djamal here. Isn't that funny?

I flipped Djamal on his back in order to look into his eyes while fucking him in the ass. The light-skinned Black stud stroked his cock while I fucked his ass with my strap-on dildo. I berated him and called him names while sodomizing him. Amazingly, he begged me for more even as he screamed. I fucked him until he begged for mercy. And that's how the evening went. Oh, my bad. I almost forgot the part about how I made Djamal lick my pussy before sticking his big cock inside of me. His dick felt so good inside of me that we fucked for hours afterwards. We've become fuck buddies since then. I've grown to love Djamal's dick. I like how it feels in my mouth, pussy and asshole. Yes, I did say asshole. Sometimes I like to get on all fours and get my big ass stuffed full of dick. I love the feel of Djamal's dick in my asshole. And he loves it too. We're two of a kind, aren't we?

Djamal and I are seeing each other now. We came clean to his sister Deirdre and she surprised us by telling that she knew. Deirdre is seeing this guy named Eric. He's Black. I think both Djamal and I were shocked by that. Deirdre told us that we were an inspiration to her. She decided to give Black guys a chance after seeing the way Djamal and I fawn over each other. I was kind of shocked. Not by her approval but because she thought I fawned over Djamal. I don't fawn over any man. I'm the Black Dominatrix extraordinaire, people! Okay, I have grown to care about Mr. Afro Centric. I admit it. I'm taking him to Detroit to meet my parents this Christmas. I told him I'd beat his ass if he fucked it up for me. Djamal only grinned. Threatening him with physical punishment only encourages him to misbehave since he craves the pain I dish out. Damn.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,099 Followers