Black On Black Pegging: Vanier

Story Info
Black woman punishes black man who owes her money.
1.2k words
3.12
14.6k
6

Part 63 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

I was walking around the east end of Ottawa the other day when I saw that punk-ass fool named Wilfred Augustine. He owes me three hundred bucks and I need my money. We got a tough economy here in the Province of Ontario. See, that's the thing about doing business with these bozos in the hood. They never pay up when the time comes. I was walking down Donald Street near this little pizza parlor when I spotted that unmistakable gait of his. I was standing there at the bus stop, and I took off after him. Yeah, I was wearing a bright red dress and high heels because I was heading to All Nations Full Gospel Church but I chased him anyway. This is Wilma Saint-James and nobody gets between me and my money. NOBODY!

As I ran down Donald Street, the motherfucker took off like the Devil himself was after him. He finally turned into a street I seldom ventured into. Lola Street. He went into the last place he should have gone. A certain Haitian restaurant located in the area. I went in after him, and asked the tall, dark-skinned guy with glasses behind the counter where that fool Wilfred went. The guy didn't even try to cover for him. He just pointed me to the side door. I went down the hall, and into the stairway leading to the basement. I found Wilfred cowering inside the men's washroom. I glowered at him. I'm not a small woman, by the way. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, I'm voluptuous, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, with light brown skin and short, curly Black hair. My father is Haitian and my mother is White, of French Canadian descent. I guess that makes me biracial.

I stood there, hands on my hips, staring at that pitiful fool Wilfred as he began mumbling excuses at me. The last time this fool got on my nerves, I smacked the hell out of him. I guess he remembered because in between mumbles, he begged me not to hit him. I forgot to mention that Wilfred Augustine is five-foot-five and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet. He's a sorry-ass Haitian punk who kind of looks like Miles Davis, only uglier and shorter. Wilfred was already on his knees, begging me to give him more time. I kicked him in the knees because I'm the kind of bitch who will kick a man while he's down. Wilfred whimpered. I laughed wickedly. Hey, for those of you who think that I'm cruel for doing this, I'm a frustrated sister dealing with a no-good sorry excuse of a Black man. I've given Wilfred so many chances, time and again. And he disappointed me time after time. This time, though, it's going to be different.

I looked Wilfred straight in the eyes, and told him that I was going to give him another chance. He grinned sheepishly, the hope in his eyes all too evident. I patted Wilfred's head patronizingly and told him that today, he was going to be my BITCH. Wilfred stared at me, dumbfounded. I smiled wickedly as I reached into my handbag. I took out my favorite toy. The strap-on dildo which I never left home without. Wilfred's eyes widened when she saw the shiny black strap-on dildo. I strapped it firmly around my hips, and stroked it. I saw fear in Wilfred's eyes, and drank it in. I love the look of fear in a Black man's eyes. Wilfred began mumbling again, and I silenced him with an imperious look. I told him that since he couldn't give me the cash, he would have to pay with his ass. He began shaking his head, denial washing over him like a wave. I nodded and grimaced. Yes, Wilfred, you're going to be my bitch.

Wilfred looked at me imploringly with eyes that looked like they were ready to spill tears. I smiled at him and stroked my strap-on dildo. I told Wilfred to open his fucking mouth and make himself useful. Hesitantly, the short, stocky Haitian guy placed his puckered lips on my strap-on dildo. Wilfred began sucking my strap-on dildo, and I sighed in pleasure. I swear my pussy twitched at the sight of this Black man on his knees before me, obediently sucking on my strap-on dildo just like I told him to. I mostly date White men and the occasional Asian or Hispanic man these days. What? Don't look at me like that. A lot of educated sisters will tell you that there is a shortage of good Black men. I'm in the MBA program at the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University. Most of the brothers on campus are either queer, or chasing White women. What's a frustrated sister to do?

I leaned against the bathroom wall inside the basement of my favorite Haitian restaurant in the east end of Ottawa. I watched Wilfred as he sucked on my strap-on dildo, hesitantly at first then with gusto. Wow. Look at him go. He's really sucking that dick. Just like a good bitch should. He's sucking that dildo like he's got some kind of experience with this sort of thing. Hmmm. Who knows what kind of dirty business Wilfred gets into when I don't see him? I would not be surprised if he was into that sort of thing, if you know what I mean. I told Wilfred nonchalantly that I was going to fuck his ass with my strap-on dildo once he got done sucking it. And there was nothing he could do about it. Wilfred's eyes widened. Why is this bitch acting surprised all of a sudden? First you suck and then you get fucked. Every bitch is supposed to know that!

I pulled my strap-on dildo out of Wilfred's mouth and ordered him to assume the position. That means face down and hairy Black ass up, Mister! Wilfred hesitated, and began mumbling. I smacked him hard across the face. He rubbed his face, then did as I told him. I looked at Wilfred's hairy ass as he got on all fours. I made him spread his ass cheeks wide open. I took a can of Vaseline from my handbag and coated my strap-on dildo with it. I wasn't about to touch Wilfred's asshole. I don't know where he's been. I pressed the dildo against his asshole, then pushed it inside. Wilfred grunted as I penetrated his asshole with my strap-on dildo. I held the bozo by his hips and thrust into him. I can't believe I'm fucking this punk in the washroom of a Haitian restaurant in the middle of frigging Vanier. I smacked his ass and called him a little bitch as I happily sodomized him. That's what he gets for trying to run away instead of paying me.

Wilfred didn't complain too much as I slammed my dildo up his ass. The short, stocky Black dude barely moaned. I guess he's used to this sort of thing. I happily fucked him real good, then pulled my dildo out of his ass. Okay, nasty sight number one. My dildo was Black when it went into Wilfred's asshole. It came out, um, brown. I couldn't believe this crap! I ordered the punk to clean my dildo. You had better believe I made him wash it with soap and water, then wipe it clean with paper towels. And just to test how clean it was, I made him lick it. Yeah, I'm bad. I smacked Wilfred's ass as I walked out, and reminded him that he still owed me money. Next time I won't be so nice.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers