Black on Blonde

Story Info
A Playboy pin up's interracial fantasy unexpectedly happens!
8.9k words
4.35
34.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayG88
JayG88
24 Followers

Introduction:

This is a story about my character Denise 'Denny' Parker, a fictitious 1990s and 2000s Playboy pin up and actress. Denny's most famous role being that of Melinda Anders in the popular 1990s TV show Miami Lifeguards Inc. She gained notoriety for a sex tape scandal in the late 1990s and was a paparazzi favourite for being one of the first major celebrities to admit to have breast implants.

Any similarity to any real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

=================================================================

Los Angeles, USA

January 3rd 2004

TV crews, security vans and a whole street cornered off. Three days they'd been filming there. No one knew much about it, fewer cared, this was LA. Every square inch of concrete, each telegraph pole and all the streets signs have most probably been in a movie or on TV somewhere.

Ty and Geo, were from the neighbourhood of Boyle Heights a few blocks away and stood watching the film crew trying to see if they could spot anyone famous. Suddenly Ty tapped Geo's shoulder like a damn woodpecker.

"Hey, look there man, next to that big fuckin' mirror thing."

'Yeah, what?' Geo replied, shielding his eyes.

"See the blonde?" Excitedly asked Ty.

"Yeah, got a boy's ass. What she got up front I wanna know?"

"Oooh plenty! That my man Geo, is D-E-N-N-Y Parker."

Ty was gleeful. Geo stood bolt up and craned his neck to get a better view.

"You shitting me? Fuck! I've been beating myself off since high school about that bitch. I never missed an episode of Miami Lifeguards Inc."

"You and the whole fuckin world Geo!" Replied Ty turning on the sarcasm.

"And I saw her first!"

Ty pushed Geo, who pushed him back laughing. Geo could feel his dick getting hard and pushed his hands down the front of his shorts to give it a comforting squeeze.

"Damn, Melinda Anders herself, I just wanna pull my dick out and jack off right now, don't care if anyone's watching!"

"Keep it in your pants Geo till you get home. You don't wanna get a criminal record for indecent exposure, flashing your dick at a film set. You'd be in all the papers. Not in a good way."

"Shit, Denny Parker." He still couldn't believe it.

Ty and Geo walked back towards Boyle Park. Each said very little, though their thoughts were the same: As soon as I get a moment of privacy, I'm gonna have the biggest jerk off session this side of fifteen!

Ty was twenty-one, Geo a year older. They'd been friend since Jameson High, and often played Basketball together. Ty had been the biggest kid in his year, 6ft 5, Ty was shorter, 6ft 1, but no slouch. They hung out and lived a street away from each other. Both had not been great successes academically but had had the temerity to stay out of the way of gangs. Ty worked in the local K-Mart as security and Geo worked for his dad in his garage trying to make it as a mechanic.

Two days later Ty was over at Geo's (on account that Ty still lived at home) and Geo had got some fine marijuana from a spotty kid who worked in the video store on the corner and always carried a ready supply of White Widow Weed about his person.

Ty took a hit and passed it back to Geo letting the smoke circle round his mouth before letting it snake into the centre of the room with a little exhale of breath.

"I've been thinking, much as I like working with my dad, it's not bringing in much cash, I really wish I had more y'know? Could spoil the old man, he's not so young anymore and he's back's only just holdin' out. "

"You wanna rob up a bank or something Ty?"

"No, I just want some more dollar in my life is all."

"Hey, after seeing Denny the other day I've been re-watching my old tape of hers."

"I think I watched mine so much and paused it so many times the damn thing snapped. And I think the old man knew where I hid it and made use of it himself too."

"Shit!" Geo laughed and smoke poured out his nose.

"All that girl needs to do if she's ever broke is fuck some guy, film it and sell it. She's got a money printing pussy!"

"True, true. Here you got me thinking G."

"Hold on you sure that's good for you? You want a glass of water?"

"No, no listen up. I got an idea..."

"Let me take a hit first. Get myself all relaxed and ready for this great revelation. Go on grease monkey."

"Well, on my way over here from work I saw that film crew setting up just off Main by those old warehouses. And well, ok, here's my idea. Just let me finish then tell me what you think."

"I'm all ears bro."

"Right. If we could get her, just borrow her."

"Kidnap you mean kidnap."

"Ok, kidnap her bring her here with no one seeing. We can use a van I got at my dad's place for transportation. It's been there years but it still ticks over. We bring her here, tie her to the bed and we set up cameras. We cover our faces and we fucking go to town on that bitch. Wouldn't you wanna piece of that? I bet she's never even seen a black dick never mind tasted one. We then film it, take her back, drop her off all nice, no harm done and we got ourselves a tape of pure gold."

All was silent in Geo's apartment, as both let their thoughts take shape. The joint was smoked through and another rolled and lit before anyone spoke.

"It's crazy" was all Geo could say.

"But it could work" Ty said eagerly, his passions high.

"And if it don't?"

"Then we go to jail and become gods. We the guys who tried to steal Denny Parker."

They both burst into fits of giggling. Geo hadn't noticed but his cock was hard as rock and bringing the leg of his shorts up.

"I think he agrees!" Laughed Ty pointing at Geo's erection.

"Shit. You really think this could work?" He slapped his cock down. Geo's voice lowered, turned serious. He was certainly contemplating it and the buzz was falling from his brain and the clarity of Ty's plan and it's possibilities.

"Yes, I do. Just imagine it, we get a tape worth a million dollars easy and you get the blonde of your dreams on the end of your dick."

"We gonna tag up on this Ty?"

"Course, you think it was just going to be you? We're both in this together. All the way."

"All the way."

They bumped fists. And Geo passed a beer across.

"Better clean this place up for Denny." Joked Ty but Geo didn't laugh. A silence grew amongst the thick haze hanging in the room. Ty and Geo, for the best part of a half an hour were lost deep in the thoughts of what tomorrow might bring.

"Night guys!"

Said Denny in her little girl voice. The Cameraman nodded to her as the Sound Op winked as he rolled some cable and put it into a truck. The Runner stood gawping and waved weekly as she smiled sweetly in his direction.

Denny turned to the producer who sat cradling a cup of coffee whilst watching some rushes on his laptop.

"You sure my drivers coming?"

"Yeah, Denny, just walk up by the corner, he couldn't find the place, a bit off the beaten track. You were great today by the way."

"Thanks!" she said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Her high heels clattered on the concrete as she walked away from the set. She hummed a little snatch of November Rain and was lost in a world of her own.

She turned the corner and saw nothing but a beat up old van.

"Gosh, I hope that's not my ride" she thought and looked around at the empty warehouses. A shiver ran through her and she pressed her black cashmere coat against herself.

"Shouldn't be wearing a mini skirt in January, silly girl." Denny thought aloud.

Suddenly a huge shadow appeared behind her in the beat of wing, expanded and seemed to swallow her up. Geo enveloped her and dragged her back into the darkness of an old machine shop. Denny was in shock. Geo's big hands silenced her and almost lifted her off her feet. She was white with panic, her deep blue eyes wide with fear. She jerked helplessly as Geo held her and moved her further back into darkness. From seemingly nowhere Ty appeared, his face like Geo's obscured by a balaclava. He quickly ran electrical tape round her clamped wrists then her legs.

Geo got set to release her but before he did Ty leaned in on Denny's staring, darting, fearful eyes.

"We ain't gonna hurt you baby, we just gonna borrow you is all, you ain't got nothing to fear I promise. Just gonna gag you ok and then take a short ride. Ain't no one gonna hurt you, you understand?"

Denny didn't know what to do. She nodded frantically. As Geo let his fingers loose.

She instantly opened her mouth to scream but in that briefest of moments her mouth was uncovered, Ty ran a strip of material through it and tied it round the back of head and then blindfolded her with another strip.

"All set." Said Ty joyfully as he left her bound and gagged in Geo's arms to get the van.

As Ty scanned the abandoned space, he quickly walked to the van, starting it and reversing it into the shadows where Geo stood with the prize of all prizes. He kept the van ticking over, leapt out and opened the back doors. Geo, as if he were handling a precious porcelain vase, with great delicacy, placed her inside on the towels and pillows they had put there for her comfort.

Two minutes later, Ty indicated left and turned onto Main Street. They passed a limousine and it's driver at the corner on the next block. A fat man in a peaked cap, leaning against his long black car, shouted exasperatingly into his cell phone:

"It's not on any maps I tell ya? I still don't know where the hell I'm supposed to be!"

Ty pulled up in the alley behind Geo's apartment.

A skinny stray trotted confidently past the van with its nose to the ground busy sniffing amongst old tin cans and yellowed papers foraging for something that wasn't there.

Ty's balaclava was rolled up on his head and resembled a woolly hat, he considered bring it back down over his face but thought better of it. He leaned out the driver's side and scanned the alley. He saw nothing but the back half of the dog as it turned a corner to continue its search for an evening meal. The alley was now empty, illuminated by a series of pools of orange light that emanated from the street lamps above.

Ty parked right next to the back gate in Geo's apartment block.

No lights were on in the apartment above Geo's but they were lights glowing on the next floor, where blind old Mrs Cortez lived with her pet iguana.

Geo walked with a forced casualness from the passenger side, went through the gate and walked up and opened the back door to his apartment. He looked around and heard nothing but perfect silence. He went back to the gate and Ty already had Denny in his arms, her breasts pushed against his chest and an illicit thrill passed through him. The words: 'I must be dreaming' slipped through his brain and over his eyes.

Geo looked at her face as Ty approached him. That beautiful face, composed but clearly so frightened. She looked so small too, she really was tiny he'd never noticed that about her before, Denny and tiny were two words that didn't seem to belong together. He felt guilty and ashamed because (in a strange undefined way) he felt he loved her and hated to have caused her such distress and torment. But as he brought his emotions under control, he said to himself quietly: 'what's done is done'.

He held the door and Ty scuttled through with Denny stiff in his arms, her black coat concealing most of her but the long silky legs that stood stiffly out in glassy heels.

Geo returned to the van, locked the back doors and checked the driver's side. He then looked up and saw Mrs. Cortez was on her balcony smoking her pipe.

Where had she come from, she wasn't there a moment ago. It frightened him. Mrs. Cortez recognised his step as he pushed open the gate. She shouted down in his cracked voice.

"You got company Giovanni eh?"

Geo stiffened with alarm. He swallowed and tried to keep his voice free of any suspicious timbre.

"Oh just Tyrone, Olivia my friend y'know... the mechanic."

"Ah, a good boy, not like so many round here. You still keeping out of trouble?" She asked looking out towards where she remembered the hills to be.

The question caused Geo to pause. Staying out of trouble? Does kidnapping the world's most famous blonde count as trouble?

"You know me Olivia, I try my best."

Mrs. Cortez laughed. "That's all any of us can do. But sometimes, in this world, it isn't always enough. Good night Giovanni."

"Goodnight Olivia, don't stay out on the balcony too long, there's a chill in the air, you'll catch a cold."

And with that he followed his destiny into the warmth of his home now the scene of unreality and chaos. A down at heel LA apartment turned into a paradise.

Denny lay on her side amongst the folds of her coat on the bed.

Ty handed Geo a mask. "Here put that on."

Geo looked at it, a damn Scarecrow mask, "Where'd the hell you get that?"

"It's my sisters, from Halloween."

Geo sighed, "Haven't you got anything else?"

"Well I got Dracula."

"Gimmie Dracula."

They swapped masks.

"Cameras set?" Geo asked impatiently.

"Shush, yea, all good."

"Right well then lets get started. Masks on."

"No hold on we got to set the scene. Here hold her legs."

Ty and Geo approached Denny who was stricken with fear. She could hardly breathe she was so frightened.

Ty leaned down next to the bed. Denny instinctively turned her head in his direction.

"Now baby, we just going have a little fun now, you just do all we ask and it'll all be fine ok?"

She decided against resistance, there was two of them, what could she do? One set of hands gently removed her coat. Ty's cock leapt in his pants, there were the world's most famous titties, packed tight into a jet black sweater two sizes too small for her revealing her flat tanned stomach.

Ty handed Geo her coat, which he placed carefully on a chair in the corner. Ty reached for her clamped hands and using some scissors cut the tape. It al came apart in one solid piece. She was helpless as she let Geo tie her wrist to the right bedpost and Ty the other. Geo wondered why they didn't strip her naked.

"Ty" He whispered. "Why don't we take the whole wrapping off this present huh?"

"Time bro, take your time, we gonna stick this out. If those titties were just there. We'd both shoot out loads in one second flat. Patience bro."

Geo nodded. "Made sense", he thought as he and Ty tied her ankles.

Denny was now securely tied spread eagle on the bed, akin to a sacrificial virgin.

Ty and Geo didn't care what happened after this or the rest of their lives for that matter. They both knew this would be the defining moment of their entire existence.

They tore away at their clothes and slid their masks down.

Geo stood there, looking every inch the Basketball player. Muscles defined, abdominals, strong legs, size thirteen feet and his beautiful long cock, rested low and threatening against his thigh.

Ty lacked the definition that Geo had, but was broad shouldered and had little fat on him. He had thick strong arms and a cock that fell short of Geo's only by an inch but was far thicker.

Their mutual nakedness didn't bother them as others might. They had shared girls in the past and last summer had a regular three way thing going with Martina who ran the beauty shop three doors down from Ty's fathers garage. That had been some summer and the threesomes only came to an end when Martina had to head to New York for the autumn to look after her ill mama.

So there they were. Denny helpless and, unbeknownst to her, either side of her stood two black studs ready to take everything she had to give, whether she wanted to give it or not.

"Ready bro?" Asked Ty, quickly fixing a camera on the desk behind him, making sure he would be in shot.

"Ready for heaven bro, ready for heaven." Geo's voice cracked with sheer blood-rush.

"Wait!" Gasped Denny, stirring utterly helpless on the bed. Her movement tightening the small knots they bound her. "Can I ask you something, please?" ' "We ain't gonna hurt you..." Ty was impatient to begin.

"No, I know, I know you aren't going to hurt me. But I just wanted to know..." Denny gasped for breath, panting her famous chest rising and falling in waves.

"Out with it girl, I wanna get started." Ty's cock rested against his leg, but it was getting restless.

"Ok, ok" she said trying to control her breathing. "I just wanted to ask... are you black?"

Ty and Geo both glared at each other in surprise.

"What? Don't tell me you're a fuckin' racist white bitch after all these years!" Ty was incredulous.

"Oh god, no, no, no you've got me wrong. I'm not racist, quite the opposite. See this is kind of like a fantasy for me is all."

"No, hold up" said Geo his cock rising into life. "This is our fantasy not yours."

"What getting abducted by two black guys and strapped to a bed? And I think I can guess what's coming. This feels like all my birthday wishes and wet dreams come to life."

Ty and Geo were frozen with astonishment.

"You... into this?"

"Yes, I'm into this seriously trust me. I'm into this. You didn't need all that roughing me up you could have just asked and I'd have come gladly. Actually the fact that you did just pick me up off the street, bound and gagged me and then threw me into a van before strapping me to a bed actually makes it better."

She laughed girlishly, sensuously stirring on the bed.

"You sure you ain't kidding us?" Ty was suspicious.

"You want me to prove it to you?"

"Yeah, we want you to prove it." Geo chimed.

"Well I heard you mention cameras. You're filming me right?"

"Maybe we are." Said Ty still warily.

"Yes we got cameras all over'"said Geo, giving Ty a hard stare.

"Ok, bring one over."

Geo paused, then reached over for his steadicam and held it above her. "Got a camera pointed at your sweet titties." Ty laughed.

"Well move it up to my face. You'll have plenty of time to stare and play with them in a moment, ok baby? Now is that camera on?"

Geo turned it on it's side checked the green light then moved it up to her face. He looked at the screen. That beautiful face he'd stared at for so many years in magazines, on posters, on film and on his computer. There it was, that little upturned nose, those beautiful golden locks and those pencilled eyebrows.

Denny was biting her lip in anticipation for a longing finally to be delivered.

"Ready for whatever it is you gonna do girl" Geo held the camera just above her face.

Denny smiled and felt her skin itching with desire, She composed herself and addressed the camera

"I, Denise Bo Parker do declare that I consent wholeheartedly to intimate relations with these two fine gentlemen. I consent to finally, finally, fucking two big black American cocks. I consent to sucking every inch of their black dicks and their huge balls and being in turn fucked in each and every way they deem appropriate. I consent to be at their mercy and whim and I consent to them fucking my little pussy over and over till they can't stand and I can't breathe. I consent, I consent, I consent!"

She almost screamed the words, Ty moved to silence here but she caught her breath and was possessed with a fire to get started.

"I think that'll do." Geo's tone matter-of-factly. That was it, he was free no charges would be coming his way. No kidnapping rapist down here Mrs' Cortez! He thought happily.

Ty didn't show it, but he was mighty relieved. Did he realise what that meant? The cameras, the kidnap, Denny forced into a strange room and tied down by two strangers who were going to fuck her whether she wanted to or not. That was all now all right he could have all the pleasure and none of the punishment.

Geo and Ty pulled off their masks and flung them to the corner. Ty slipped off Denny's eye mask and placed it on the bed beside her. They made eye contact. Ty looked into those beautiful pools of ocean blue, those eyes. He could barely contain himself.

JayG88
JayG88
24 Followers