Black on Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers

"You ain't human, you're a fucking machine!" He said astonished by her thirst for more.

"Baby I can keep this up all night."

"You we're built for sex y'know, right?"

"Yup!"

"So you got anything to say before I fuck you up bitch?"

"Umm.. no, not really. Well actually I do have one tiny, little, minute request but it doesn't matter really."

"Out with it Ho."

"Can you fuck me up the ass, please." She asked meekly biting on her lip.

"All you had to do was ask!"

Ty rolled off the bed and she turned around and positioned her ass on the edge of the bed.

"I don't know if you're ready for this. I know your pussy can take it, but you got no ass and I got ten inches of big black meat here and I'll make it fit even if it don't."

"I think I can take it, please try." She shook her ass temptingly at him.

"You got it. But just in case you scream I'm gonna have to gag you."

"Ooh baby, tie me up as well that would be even better." She hopped on the bed like an excited kitten.

Ty reached fro a roll of black masking tape he'd used to help position some of the camera.

"Ok, slut, give me your mouth." She turned round and closed her eyes as he ran a thick strip of tape across her mouth. She proffered her hands and he bound her with the tape by the wrists and then did her feet. There she was double over on the edge of the bed with her ass in the air.

"Get ready to cry bitch." Ty's cock had well at truly recovered. He was going to leave his mark on this bitch, he was going to fill her up and nothing was going to stop him till he was done. He looked down at the mess of blonde, that smooth white skin, those famous fake titties poking out either side of her. He was going to enjoy this.

His cock was dry in patches, so he leaned under her ass and ran his fingertips under her pussy. He rubbed the pussy juice on himself and gave himself a few jerks so that a film of it covered most of his cock.

"I ain't doing this to make it any easier for you, understand. I don't give a fuck. this is what you asked for and this is what you're gonna get."

He bent down and pressed his fingers into her ass. He rolled his fingertips around to moisten it and then slipped his fingers in, oscillating them round and round. Denny made little grunting noises that Ty barely noticed. Satisfied she was ready, he bent his knees and pushed his cock into her ass. In it went and a clear squeal came from Denny. He pushed a little harder and it slipped in an inch. He started to roll in and out and slowly he was able to penetrate her deeper and deeper. He paused and Denny's rapid breathing was pulling against her taped mouth. The pause was for just a second or two before Ty lifted her ass and pushed with all his might right into her. Her body shook violently with the shock of it, her eyes streamed and her body seemed to buckle.

"Hold on" was all he said.

He slammed in and out of her, pushing and pushing, his thick dick buried right up to the base so that her pink ass brushed his public hairs. With every movement, though he neither noticed or cared, she trembled and then as he increased his ferocity she went completely limp. Ty thrust into her savagely using her like a blonde rag doll. He was merciless and brutal, his hard cock slamming into her flesh, his hands gripped so hard on her waist the skin was already bruising.

At this moment Geo opened his eyes and looked across at the scene at the end of the bed. He saw Denny seemingly devoid of all life, her head crushed into the bed, her eyes closed. Her mouth taped and his wrists and ankles bound. Above her loomed Ty completely immersed in the moment, fucking her with an aggression and power that frightened Geo. Before he could rise and say something, check she was ok. Ty's face twitched, his clamped his teeth together, leaned back his head and screamed in ecstasy.

At that moment as her body had filled with Ty's gigantic cock it was now filling with his rich creamy cum. The power of it shot into her like an adrenaline shot, her eyes sprang open and she shivered with a dramatic force. Ty wouldn't relent till he was sure he had not a single gram of cum left in his cock and then slithered out of her ass with a casualness that seemed almost comical. He plonked down onto the bed beside her and looked at his dick. It looked bruised and sore and it hurt to touch.

Geo walked over to Denny bound and gagged. He noticed the bruises on her waist from Ty's iron grip and the rawness around her shining ass. He gently rolled her onto her side and bent down and removed the tape from her hands and feet, and then painstakingly took the tape from her mouth. She unfurled slowly like a waking animal, and with little whimpers, pushed herself against Geo and fell asleep for a time.

Ty looked at the exhaustion on her face and wondered if he'd gone too far. He got up and began switching off the cameras.

Denny woke and stretched delicately. She wasn't on the bed but on a sofa in another room draped in a blanket and big heavy pillow of goose feathers at her head. Geo looked in on her. It was almost midnight.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked. "You want something to drink?"

"Oh I just need a hot bath and a good long rest is all in front of the TV."

"You want us to call you a cab?"

"Well I was hoping to could drop me of near my hotel, that would be better."

"Sure thing."

"You're sweet Geo you know that."

"For a kidnapper?"

"For a kidnapper, yes." She laughed and that made her hurt. "Ouch, that was some session huh?"

"Best day of my life."

"That makes two of us."

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed. "Where's Ty?" She asked sitting up.

"Someone call?" He stumbled in shyly.

"You guys gave me the best fuck of my life, ever. Ever, ever, ever. Now that tape, that's going be for you guys only ok? Though I'd like a copy if you don't mind."

"Sure thing, I been just doing some editing just now."

"Did it come out ok?" She asked.

"Well I had six cameras so we got to stick it together but yeah, looks good. Got a great shot of you worshiping my dick."

"The Oscar's in the bag!" She joked as they all laughed.

"Ok, I gotta get up and tell everyone that I'm not dead or something. Now here's the deal. Once a month, more if I'm in town. We hook up, us three, I'll arrange where and we do this again and again and again. Oh and you don't need that tape for anything other than personal pleasure. I'll drop you guys a few grand each time ok. For services rendered."

Ty and Geo's cocks both stirred into life, though Ty's felt sore against his jeans.

"You gonna pass us to let you suck our dicks."

"Well I'm your cock-sucking slut right, so now... you're my big black dicks, ok?"

"You got it baby" said Ty and "I'm gonna fuck that ass even harder next time. Gonna earn my money!"

"I don't think that's humanly possible. You fucked my brain right out of my head."

"It's possible baby, you better believe it." He smiled happy that he hadn't hurt her too much.

Geo was too tired, too overwhelmed to make sense of anything. Had he accidently become a gigilo?'

"Ok, I'll have to prepare for that. God I don't think I can even walk." She sat up and her legs felt like they'd buckle if she stood up.

"Now if ever I break that promise. You guys can leak that tape ok? As long as there's a breath in my body I'll be here."

"I'm in heaven you know that don't you?" Said Geo, helping her stand. She leaned against him for support.

Geo dropped her off at her hotel and she had recovered herself enough to go in and act as if she was a little tipsy from a few too many margaritas. The tape was finished and when they next hooked up they watched it together and recreated it, scene by scene. From then on every month Denny came to LA to have her fill of black cock and Ty and Geo got to live their fantasy over and over and over.

JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers