Black Out: A Tale of Foam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my favorite wooden brush and quickly stashed it under the pillow of the bed. I found my leather blindfold and returned to the impatiently waiting Angela. I could hear her heavy breathing and realized how aroused she was as she approached something that was new to her. Or maybe it wasn't? To be honest, I just didn't want to know. As I approached her, I slipped in behind her. Pulling the blindfold over the crown of her head, I slowly let the semi circles of the leather blinder shield her eyes. She let out a soft gasp and I shushed her as I let it rest depriving her of any vision in the centre of this dark bedroom of sin. Blindfolds, for me, had always helped rid myself of the few lingering inhibitions I still had. Being deprived of sight heightened the ominous sounds of touch or the laps of the waves in the waterbed beneath me in the wake of lovemaking. Being blinded inflamed the scents of perspiration on the soft, supple skin of my lovers. Blinding of the eyes made the subtle touches of the body entirely surprising and inviting. I wasn't going to deprive Angela of this luxury.

Removing Angela's coat and letting it fall to the floor, I let my hands dive for the tie on her back for her bikini top. Slowly I tugged at the knot and let it unravel to feel her top fall open. My hands reached up over her breasts glancing over her already erect nipples. I reluctantly pulled my fingertips away from the sensitive nubs of flesh and removed Angela's top. Still damp I slingshot it across the room hearing it hit something on the dresser as it tumbled over. Stifling a giggle, I knelt down behind Angela removing her sarong and bottoms of her bikini. Letting the garments fall to the floor, I reached up to grasp her rounded cheeks in my hands. Giving them a hearty squeeze, I stood up behind her. Leaning in to kiss Angela on the back of the neck, and then on her earlobe, I whispered into her ear.

Celeste – "I would have liked to give you an oily massage right about now. Or to taste your very aroused clit. Or to sample those nipples on your amazing breasts. But you've been a very naughty girl, haven't you Angela? And bad girls deserve one thing first and foremost don't they?"

Angela – "Yes Maam. I deserve a good spanking don't I?"

Celeste – "Yes you do. And for the first time in my life, I actually want to spank someone. I know you deserve to be over my knee. I know you deserve to feel the warmth and the sting of a good swat on that naughty bare bum of yours. I've had the pleasure of it so many times I have lost count, but it isn't my bum that's getting spanked tonight. It's yours! Long, hard, and over and over. Is that understood, younglady?"

Angela – "Yes Maam. Please spank me. I'm putty in your hands."

Celeste – "Yes you are MINE tonight, Angela."

I reached up and took Angela by the ear dragging her across the room to the edge of the bed. Plopping my bum down on the warm bed and feeling the waves under me, I moved into the centre of the bed. Pulling Angela up and over top of me, I urged her to lay over my lap. Reaching down, I could see the faint moonlight coming in through the Venetian blinds and illuminating the room ever so slightly. I could see the pale skin on the bottom lying over my lap. I could feel the jiggle of her cheeks as my hands judged the firm heart shaped bottom. I felt the play in the skin and delighted at the rapture of having a woman over my knee. Why had I always resisted this?

My left hand ran up and down Angela's back and traced her spine. Feeling her quiver, my stronger right hand left the comforts of her bottom. Watching my hand loom in the air, I watched the inviting target very closely. With a sudden thrust, my hand came down on Angela's bottom with significant force.

Without mimicking that first sudden masterstroke, I slowed the intensity of the upcoming spanking. Warming Angela up for a full minute with slaps on each of her cheeks, I made sure I covered every inch of her wonderfully bounding bum cheeks. With every stroke of my strong hand, I felt the pressure and the warmth building inside of me. I felt the quiver of my pussy lips as I indulged in dominant tendencies long hiding inside of my unconscious. I watched as Angela's lower half of her body quaked in my lap. I listened intently to her moans and her squeals feeling her out for increasing desires for more. I didn't witness a single dismissing quest for mercy so I let the magnitude and the ferocity of my slaps build with each minute.

For more than two minutes, my hand continued to fill the room with the sounds of flesh contacting flesh. Angela's damp skin made the spanking that much more enjoyable to me. Her little wiggles on my lap, without struggling or flailing, added to the desire to take this little woman to the edge of her discovery of a new passion.

I concentrated on the lower fleshier portions of her cheeks ensuring I slapped these edges of heaven with more strength than I thought I had. My hands found their mark on her thighs too and I found undeniable resistance here. Angela's thighs were very sensitive.

With that, I broke off my assault. I let my left hand massage her cheeks. I felt the heat escaping the now tenderized flesh of her bum and felt the warmth hiding just beneath the surface of her skin. I felt Angela's body quiver during this brief respite. I leaned down to give each of her cheeks a soft kiss with my damp lips. Leaving behind a faint taste of wetness....a footprint of my wanting lips. Kissing up her back along the spine, I found her neck. Taking her skin into my mouth at the side of her neck, I savored the salty taste of her sweat. Pulling back from her, I reached her ear and softly whispered. I reached under the pillow retrieving the wooden hairbrush.

Celeste – "I have a little toy right here I think you need still, Angela. I don't think this spanking has come to an end quite yet."

Angela – "No Maam. I think we are far from adjourning for the night. I'm still a very naughty girl in your eyes, aren't I?"

Celeste – "Yes younglady, but I think we're virtually at the finish line."

Without warning, the sound of wood on wet skin filled the bedroom. Ten rapid swats of the brush rained down on Angela's warm bottom. I paused for a moment after that torrent of hairbrush spankings to rub the veneered wood over Angela's mounds of pale white skin.

Reeling back in a series of slow swats, I made sure to alternate cheeks and targets on Angela's bottom as I found the mark ten more times with heavy, harsh volleys. With that, I let the hairbrush fall to the side and I pulled her up into my arms. Straddling my lap, she hugged me and kissed me with passionate intent.

I had heard the door open downstairs a couple minutes back and had heard the footsteps approaching the bedroom door. Perhaps Angela had heard them too, but I doubted her concentration was on that particular ambient sound. I saw the bedroom door open and the smiling faces of both Carolyn and Rachel peer into the room. I reached up to remove the leather blindfold from Angela's eyes. I watched for a moment as her eyes squinted and adjusted to the light for a half a minute. I pointed over at the doorway and she turned to take a gander.

A big smile crept onto her face. And the rest of the evening? Well, I doubt anybody on SIN wants to hear that one. Night night, sweethearts.

Celly

12