Black Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
705 Followers

"Oo la, la..." she moaned. "Faster, faster.... More. More" she cried. "Ahh, ahh, ahh.... Mmmmyy...... Harder, Harder....mmmmm, you feel great, Vishuuuu..." I increased my thrusts making squishy sounds as my penis went in & out of her moist pussy, like a piston gone mad. I could see her breasts hanging and swinging below her. I told Mita to squeeze and suck them. She did not waste any time. Mita's legs were below me and I frigged her with my fingers. She spread her legs to make my finger entry smoother. I could feel myself coming.

"I think I am coming, Apu..."

"Please fill me Vishu, Vishuuuu... I have not had a good load in me for a long time. I too am cooooming, ahh, ahhh,........." she was very excited and tightened her vaginal lips, holding me firmly into her. We had a tremendous orgasm together.

I shot load after load into her, and after sometime collapsed on her. Apu was sandwiched between Mita and me. I was still into her and rigid. I did not waste any time, but pulled out of Aparna and entered Mita, who was excited after our bout and welcomed me eagerly.

Our in-out action, with Aparna in the middle, was a new invigorating innovation. Aparna slipped out from in between us and turned her attention to the entry point of the penis into Mita's vagina. She licked the penis and Mita's cunt from behind and also fondled the balls. Surprise of surprises, my prick shot a load for the third time directly into Mita, who felt the warm spunk entering her and orgasmed. Apu then kissed Mita on her lips and they held one another.

Mita expressed her fear of pregnancy. Aparna held her close and kissed her. She told her that she would take care of any such accident, and that she would put Mita on pills so that there could be no further problems.

We all had a bath together, rubbing and washing each other with soap. Moving our hands over all contours. The attention of the fair ladies was my shaft, which was still erect. I bunked my seminar that day, for another orgy in the afternoon. By evening we were tired and ready to welcome Vivek, who came exhausted as usual.

Boldened by our bouts, Mita slept with me every night, after Vivek and Aparna closed their bedroom door. Mita really made a good fuck and made me to try every pose in the Kamasutra book. After a week, I left fully satisfied, but with a promise to return soon.

These exhilarating memories are fresh as ever in my mind. And to think of it... that it all started with an electric blackout.

sansar
sansar
705 Followers
12