Black Own City - The Precinct Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers

He had found emails on the computer that they both use, emails from a few different black guys to his wife, some even had photos of them together with her.

Though Jim pretended to himself that he didn't know about it as he loved Becky so much.

"Bzzz." Becky glanced over at the phone on the nightstand and saw that it was her husband.

"Ahh... ah... Treyvon... please... go a bit slower... ohh... It's my husband... ohh... I have to get this." Becky looked up at Treyvon as he slowed down, and just gently kept on moving in and out of her.

"Hey sweety." Becky answered as she had to really concentrate not to moan as Treyvon's slow pace felt so good.

"Hey honey. I just wanted to call you and tell you that I'm on my way, and I should be home in about five minutes." Jim told his wife.

"Oh..." Becky looked a bit panicked... "Sweety, can you give me a second, I just have to check on something..." Becky said she put her husband on mute. "Sure honey." Jim told her.

"Treyvon, my husband is going to be in here in five minutes..." Becky looked up at Trayvon who just shook his head in such a way to let her know that they weren't going to be finished in five minutes. "Oh... okay..." Becky said as she realized what she had to tell her husband.

"Ehm... sweety..." Becky unmuted her phone. "Yeah honey?" Jim turned on to their street.

"Ehm... would you mind... driving around... for half an hour." Becky told her husband as she knew that Jim probably knew what was going on.

"Oh..." Jim suddenly got so jealous. "I... mean sure... I... was going to... swing by the store anyway." Jim pretended to be oblivious to what was going on.

"T..thank sweety... I... love you." Becky said.

"Love you too honey." Jim told his wife as he hung up the phone.

"Oh god yes... now fuck me..." Becky then called out as Treyvon picked up his pace and started slamming into her.

"Yeah... tell me how much you love that big black dick..." Treyvon grunted as he gave Becky some hard thrusts.

"I love your black cock... it's so big... so good..." Becky moaned hard.

As Jim had already turned into their street he passed his house on the way to the store.

A car he didn't recognized was parked in his driveway which made Jim rather jealous, as he knew that his wife was probably in there with a black guy.

Though as drove away to the store, he thought of the courses he had taken, Black Awareness and Help Instead of Arrest.

Jim then realized that he should be helping the black man with his wife, and that he should be more supportive of Becky.

I love her so much, and I know Becky loves me... I just need to be more open minded of her needs... if she needs to be with a black man... that I should... support her... Jim thought to himself. As he got to the store, he waited an hour before he drove home as he didn't want to embarrass his wife.

"Honey, I'm home." Jim called out as he got home and hung up his jacket as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day." Becky came out in a bathrobe having just had a shower and gave her husband a kiss.

Neither Jim nor Becky mentioned the awkward phonecall they had before.

"It was great, hopefully we can keep the day shift." Jim told her as he went to the bedroom to put on some other clothes.

As he walked into the bedroom Jim noticed that there were no sheets on their bed, which suddenly made him feel a bit jealous.

"Are you changing the sheets honey?" Jim called out to his wife.

Becky got a bit uneasy as she wondered if her husband would smell the sex in the bedroom, even though she had opened the windows and tried to air out the smell.

"Yeah, they were... dirty... would you mind?" Becky told her husband.

"Sure." Jim told his wife as he got new sheets and made their bed.

Later that night.

"Oh ohhh..." Jim grunted as he came in his wife after less than a minute on top of her.

"Mmm, that was amazing honey... it's been a while." Becky smiled.

I hope he didn't notice how loose I was... Treyvon really stretched me out before... Becky thought to herself.

"Love you." Jim told her as he gave her a kiss.

"Love you too." Becky kissed her husband back as the both went to sleep.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers
12