Black Owned Couple Pt. 01

Story Info
A cuckold couple submits to a black Daddy and his wife.
2.8k words
4.22
93.4k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have always had a sexually honest relationship. From the very beginning, we talked about everything. Our fantasies were pretty varied, but we always ended up focusing on one thing, sharing each other. Thoughts of threesomes, swinging, swapping, and watching fueled our desires. As we explored ourselves, natural submissive attitudes began to take over. The focus quickly shifted from group play and swinging to ownership, submission, and cuckolding.

Looking at my wife, Ashley, you would never expect that we were involved in a lifestyle like this, especially since we were both in our mid 20's. She is hardworking and well put together with a bright and engaging personality. Ashley is tall for an Asian woman at 5'8 with full lips and a bright smile. Her golden skin tone complements her features perfectly. She has perky handful sized breasts, and as an avid runner, she is always in shape. While she absolutely turns heads and gets lots of attention, she does not overtly scream sex. Her style is trendy but not slutty and her personality is very similar to that of a girl-next-door.

While she had a few hookups in college, I was lucky enough to be her first. Depending on who you ask, this may have been unlucky for her. I am just under 5'9, white and pale, and have hovered between chubby and overweight my whole life. I would not say that I am unattractive, but I believe I fall into the above average category. What I lacked in physical appearance, I did not make up for below the belt. At my absolute hardest, I am 4" and thin. I can have sessions where I last for quite a while, but I also tend to be fairly quick to finish. The one thing I do have is a long tongue, which has proven to be quite useful.

I have been interested in cuckolding since high school, so as the conversations started drifting toward it, I was excited to jump in. We decided that what we really needed was a top-middle-bottom dynamic. Since we were both submissive, we wanted to find someone that could take control of both of us. Someone who would dominate her, so she could feel comfortable dominating me.

After years of fantasizing, we finally found a man that fit what we were looking for. Nothing prepares you for that first time seeing the love of your life taken by another man, but as I watched it happen for the first time, I knew that this was where I was meant to be. I am a cuckold. These beginnings lasted a little over a year, and unfortunately, are a completely separate story. We explored and learned a lot about ourselves. We thought we knew everything there was to know about this life, but that changed. This is a story about our true submission. About how we took our fantasies to an entire new level.

Life tends to get in the way sometimes, and for us, cuckolding took a back seat when we had some shake up with our jobs. We had to pretty quickly relocate for work, which meant leaving behind our bulls and the fun that came with it. We thought that moving to a new city would be good though. There were sure to be plenty of men knocking on the door asking to take Ashley. We were right about that. We received a lot of messages, but none of them felt right. They didn't have the air of dominance that we craved so much.

After few weeks of frustration, we decided to just slow it down. We would check our sites for messages, but we were going to wait to actively find a new bull. However, almost as immediately as we gave up, things started to happen, and they happened fast.

During a daily check of our messages, one caught my eye. It read:

Hello princess,

I happened to come across your profile and had to message you. I am an educated and experienced Dom in your area that is looking for something a little more unique. My wife and I typically play separate, but it has recently been an overwhelming desire to have an experience together. The one topic we keep landing on is owning another couple. We are very serious about this and would have a lot of expectations from the submissive we choose. However, we can also provide quite a lot to our subs. Before we go much further, this scenario would be long term, involve public and private humiliation, some raceplay, and complete submission. We will all be tested, and after the start would be exclusive to each other, unless agreed upon by the group.

I know this is not an idea for everyone, but if you have any interest in finding out more, check out our profile. Let us know what you think.

-Daddy

My heart started to pound. One message had everything we were looking for. I clicked on their profile and saw a lot of photos I knew Ashley would like. He was very fit with a big black cock. While it is hard to tell just how big someone is in a picture, his cock spanned the entire length of a beautiful blonde's face. It is safe to say that it was huge. I moved onto his wife's profile. She was black, thin, and well put together. Her breasts were large, natural, and hung heavy on her chest, with large dark areolas. Her hips were defined and they led to a perfect bubble butt. I was hard to imagine finding one person as attractive as either of these two, but here they were married and messaging us.

Everything on their profile seemed normal. They were active in their kink communities, have been around for a long time, had very attractive people in pictures with them, and their listed kinks showed no red flags.

I could not wait for Ashley to get back from her run. The minute she walked through the door, I opened the computer to show her. After reading the message and seeing their profiles, she was just as excited as I was. She responded to him saying we are very interested and gave him our kik names to chat more directly.

Before she finished her shower, the four of us were in a group together. I let Ashley lead most of the conversation, and over the next few days, we talked almost non-stop. The introduction message summed up their desires pretty well. They wanted complete ownership of another couple. We ultimately agreed to a set of rules:

1) We would refer to them as Daddy and Miss

2) We would be called princess and cuck

3) These names would always be used, even in public

4) We would live with them (Apparently, they are both very successful)

5) I would be allowed to work to keep our healthcare, save money, and pay for things not covered by the allowance we would receive

6) All hard limits would be set upon move in

7) Additional hard limits can be added but this could result in the termination of the agreement. Limits proposed by the cuck could be rejected by princess only.

8) Additional partners can be added by ¾ vote. Ownership can temporarily be passed to these new partners. All partners will be tested.

9) We follow any and all orders given. This is not necessarily limited to sexual orders.

10) Princess has the authority to give orders to cuck.

11) Princess and cuck must be given at least one day and night per week to be together alone. Additional time can be granted upon request.

12) This relationship can be terminated at any time.

This sounded formal and terrifying. We never intended to get into an agreement like this with someone, but it was clear that we were all very turned on and interested. We all clicked very well through chat, they seemed to understand limits, they emphasized aftercare, and they were very reasonable with accommodations.

We decided to meet for a drink in two weeks and see how we connected. This would give us all time to get tested and avoid any delays.

We met at the bar and asked for a circular booth in the back corner. Ashley spotted him first. Wearing a crisp black suit, his 6'5 muscular frame towered over both of us. His wife was also slightly taller than me and dressed in a low cut purple dress that perfectly complimented her light black skin. Her breasts were breathtaking. It did not take long for her to catch me staring. Ashley said "Hello Daddy" as she hugged him. I took Miss's hand and bowed slightly as I kissed it. She said "Hello cuck. Take my bag." I grabbed her small purse and held it as she hugged Ashley. I watched as her hand slipped to Ashley's ass and their lips met. It was just a quick kiss, but it caught the eye of more than a few people at the bar. As we sat down, Daddy instructed Ashley to sit between him and his wife. As I made my way to the seat on the end, Daddy said "This is something you will have to get used to cuck. You are going to be on the outside looking in from now on."

We quickly exchanged our test paperwork, which assured everyone that we were all clean and ready to play.

We ordered a few drinks. Daddy and Miss rested a hand on each of Ashley's thighs. Her hand sat on Daddy's inner thigh. Her hand started to gently rub at what I thought was his thigh, but a noticeable bulge was forming. I knew his cock was huge but seeing it harden against my wife's touch was sobering. The waitress came back to see if we needed more drinks

"Princess would you like another?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy."

The waitresses eyes widened a bit as she looked over to me.

Daddy asked "Cuck, what about you?"

I got nervous. This pretty young girl was standing there watching my wife gently rub what she thought was another man's thigh after calling him Daddy. Now she heard him call me cuck. I looked down.

"Yes, Daddy."

"What was that?"

I looked up and said "Yes, Daddy."

As the night progressed, they got more comfortable with exploring Princess' body. Miss had her hand inside Ashley's dress gently touching her hard dark nipples. Daddy went further up her thigh. Feeling her wet waiting pussy as Ashley spread her legs slightly. At first I was worried it was too much, but the way she responded to them told me everything I needed to know. I had to remember that she was no longer just Ashley. She was my princess.

Daddy paid the check and looked at Princess.

"Come with me."

He stood up and began walking through the bar. She followed closely behind him. I got up to go, but Miss placed her hand against my knee.

"No. No cucky. I need to speak with you first."

She finished the last sips of her drink and turned to me.

"I need to know that you are in this for real. I can tell how much she wants us, but how much do you want it?"

"I really do Miss. I am so excited by the idea of you owning us."

She smiled and said

"I know you are excited, but this is going to be very difficult for you. There will be quite a lot of teasing, denial, and work. I know it sounds fun, but we have things planned that you probably could not dream of. We will OWN you both. In every way. Do you understand that?"

I took a second to collect my thoughts.

"Yes, Miss. I understand. I want this just as much as she does."

She smiled, kissed my cheek and said "Good. Lets go catch up with them. I bet he is close."

She got out of the booth and I watched her amazing ass sway in the skin tight dress. It hugged every single curve. I watched as both men and women turned to look as she walked by. I would never have a chance with a goddess like her. No one in this bar would, but I was excited knowing I might have the chance to do something with her. That is more than these other guys could say.

We walked out of a side entrance into a barely lit alley. My eyes took a second to adjust, but once they did, I saw my wife with her back against the wall, her legs wrapped Daddy. Her moans echoed of the walls of that small space. Miss grabbed my hand and pulled me to the wall opposite them. She held me against the wall and grabbed my cock. She immediately laughed.

"No wonder she was so eager to cuck you. You understand that Daddy is probably more than double your size?"

She squeezed just slightly as I watched my wife being fucked against a dirty alley wall. The feeling of Miss' tits pushing against me made my little cock just a bit harder. She began to whisper in my ear.

"You know. We planned to make a big ceremony of this. We were going to have you over to our place and have a collaring ceremony. Maybe something where she took a vow and then was able to take his cock. Something really formal. The more we talked about it though, the more we didn't want that. Don't get me wrong. We will still have that ceremony, but we wanted the first time she took his cock to be dirty. We wanted to remind you both that even though you are going to be slaves to a nice and respected beautiful black couple, you are no better than cheap alley whores. Your Princess is there taking a big black cock in that tight Asian pussy for the first time. She is taking it from a man she met tonight. In an alley of a bar where anyone could walk out and see. You both need to remember that you are ours to use. Where ever. When ever."

She grabbed my hand and walked me over to them. Daddy switched positions and pushed Princess against the wall, so he could fuck her from behind. Miss pushed me to the ground. I was eye level watching that huge 10+ inch cock slowly pushed into my wife. Her eager pussy accepted every inch and coated his heavy cock in cream. I could hear her moaning. Begging for more. Pleading with him not to stop.

"Fuck me with that big cock. Please give me that big black cock. God please give it to me. It is so fucking good. I need more! Don't stop!"

He fucked her hard and fast. Deep and slow. It seemed like hours, but in reality it was minutes. He started to grunt and whispered "You don't get to take my cum yet." He pulled out of her and pushed her to the ground next to me. She was still shaking from her last orgasm as she opened her mouth to take him.

His black cock slid past her red lips. Lipstick smeared across it. She could barely fit the head in her mouth, but she grabbed his shaft with both hands and jerked him. She licked up and down the shaft as she looked at him in the eyes. A look that would have made any other man cum on the spot. She started to work him into her mouth again. This time taking a few inches. He moaned and pulled his cock away from her. She didn't stop stroking. She begged him to cum. Begged him to cover her. He did. Miss held my head in place to make sure I saw the moment Daddy came all over my beautiful wife's face. Several thick white streams of semen smacked Princess in the forehead, the eye, and on her lips. He wiped his cock against her to make sure she got every drop. Princess was covered. Cum started dripping down from her eye and across her lips. She looked up and him smiled and then looked over at me as she bit her lip.

Daddy put his cock away as I helped Princess to her feet. Miss gave her a passionate kiss before grabbing Daddy's hand.

"Do not wipe that cum off until you are home and getting ready for bed. We want a picture to prove it."

They slowly walked away as I called a car for the two of us. Princess was speechless. She was panting and on the verge of passing out. She was barely able to get into the car before she slowly drifted to sleep. Over and over, she could only say "I need more. Please."

After getting home, we took a picture to prove Daddy's cum was still coating her face. They responded saying that they want to move forward. This weekend we would stay with them. A small test run. If things went well, nothing would ever be the same.