Black Owned: Tyrone

Story Info
He's reunited with black man from his past.
3.5k words
4.47
45k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands trembled as I rinsed the soap from my body. The water felt strangely warm as it glided down my skin. "Oh, my god...Oh, my god!" kept running through my brain. "Am I actually here? Am I really going to go through with this?" I looked down at my now hairless body and thought of the man waiting for me in the next room. There was no turning back now.

Just a few hours earlier, I had for the first time in my life worked up the courage to enter a gay bar. I spent the first hour in agony. I had a half dozen or so awkward conversations with various men not really knowing what to say. Not knowing how to act. I had reached my limit and I was about to bail. I just didn't think I could go through with it. I was going to get the hell out of there with my virginity intact.

Then I saw HIM.

He was sitting at a booth across the room with three other guys. I recognized him instantly. My mind raced back to college when I first laid eyes on him. He was playing in a pick up basketball game right outside my dorm room. It was the first time I had ever been attracted to another man. Black as night, he was at least 6 foot 5 and approaching 250 pounds. Powerful arms. Broad shoulders. The sight of sweat glistening on his perfectly formed pecs. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Now, six years later, I still couldn't take my eyes off him. There he was.

TYRONE!!

I was confused though. Tyrone, to the best of my knowledge, wasn't into guys. He got more women than any other guy in the dorm. He certainly didn't act gay. He was your stereotypical inner city kid. A trash talking ghetto thug. Yet here he was.

"Whatever," I thought. "He's here and I've got to take a shot." There were too many nights that I had laid in bed and fantasized about an opportunity like this. Too many nights after my roommate fell asleep when I masturbated while whispering to myself, "Fuck me, Tyrone. Fuck me with your big black dick."

My mind raced. I thought quickly about how I could get his attention and get him away from his friends. I looked at the bottles in front of me at the bar and decided to send him a drink. It was then that the bartender walked over to me.

"Hey, buddy!" he said. "The guy over there wants to buy you a drink," as he motioned over to a grinning Tyrone standing at the end of the bar. Oh, shit! Here we go...

Tyrone walked over and said hello. I think it was the first word he had ever said to me directly. The social structure at school was pretty much racially segregated. While that fact never kept Tyrone from fucking every white girl he could get his hands on, he wasn't at many frat parties either.

"You're Todd, right? I remember you from the dorms. How've you been?"

"I...I...I'mmm f-fine. Aa-nn-d you?" I was terrified.

"Didn't expect to see you in a place like this. What are you doing in here? Let's have a seat. I've got a booth."

As we walked over, I noticed that his friends had left. We sat and talked about school and what we were doing now. Tyrone was acting quiet the gentleman ordering round after round of drinks. After an hour or so, I really started to feel tipsy. I was feeling much more relaxed in the situation and Tyrone could tell.

He moved in closer and put his right arm around me and his left hand on my leg. Any night in my life before this, my instinct would have been to get the hell out of there. Not tonight. I felt my body involuntarily lean into his thick chest. He started talking in a softer voice. I could feel every hair on my neck stand up.

"So you never answered my question. What are you doing in here?"

The skin on my entire body tightened and I started to get hard.

"I don't really know. It's my first time."

"Oh, so have you ever..."

"No, never!" I quickly replied not letting him get the words out. "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh, I ain't gay or nuthin'. I just like coming in here every now and then."

Tyrone pulled me in tighter, his left hand starting to gently stroke up and down along my inner thigh. He then started to tell me about how he always noticed me watching him play basketball from my dorm room window. How he noticed me watching him in the cafeteria. How he noticed me watching him in the weight room.

"Oh, my god!" I thought. "He knew! I wanted him so bad all those years ago and he knew it!"

I put my hand on his forearm, just above the hand that was now firmly squeezing my inner thigh. I closed my eyes and slinked down in the booth just a little bit and spread my legs even further apart. My dick was now a raging hard on and I wanted him to see it. He moved his hand to my crotch wedging his fingers in my crotch and his thumb on my scrotum through my jeans. He squeezed his hand firmly causing a sharp pain in my now swollen balls and whispered in my ear.

"Let's get out of here."

This all happened only a little over an hour earlier but it felt much longer. Standing naked in the bathroom of some cheap motel. My emotions were all over the place. Scared. Excited. Ashamed. But all the while curious as to what lay in store. As I stepped from the shower, my eyes were transfixed on the plastic bag from the porno shop. I momentarily looked down and my hairless body and then back to the bag. I dried myself off with a towel. He must have turned the radio on as rap music was now blasting from outside the bathroom. There was a pounding on the door.

"Ain't you ready yet, bitch! Hurry your ass up! Ain't got all night you know."

"I'm coming!" I responded. "Just give me a few more minutes."

Tyrone's tone had changed ever since we left the porn store. He seemed meaner. More impatient and demanding. I guess that was my fault. He had set a trap and I walked right into it. I looked back to the bag. I couldn't believe I had purchased all this stuff. It was embarrassing. I didn't even want to go in there. It was on the way from the bar to the motel. Tyrone insisted that we go in. He said we needed to pick up some stuff that would make the evening even more special.

We walked to the back of the store. I was scanning all the displays shocked at the wide variety of sex toys and videos. Tyrone walked directly to a shelf on the back wall and grabbed a bottle. He knew exactly what he wanted and exactly where it was. It was obvious he'd done this before. He tossed the bottle to me saying that it was for me. My mouth fell wide open.

"Hair remover?!?! Are you kidding?? No way!"

Tyrone motioned me over towards him. I moved slowly in his direction but he reached over and grabbed my arm dragging over to the other side of the store. He slammed me up against the wall behind many tall racks of clothes. With one hand he pushed my chest while the other was firmly grasping my throat partially choking me. I was shocked and terrified by his sudden change in temperament. I quickly looked towards the front of the store to see if anyone had seen what had just happen. The store had been empty when we went in with only a sales girl present sitting behind the counter. I couldn't see her though through the web of lingerie, bustiers, and various S&M type outfits.

"Look Todd," he seethed through tightly clenched teeth. Then he took a breath and his snarl was replaced with a knowing smile. "I remember the way you used to look at me. I know what you wanted back in school and I know what you want now. I'm gonna help you get it. You wanted me to punk you out. You wanted to be my bitch. You wanted to be a black man's punk-ass bitch. And tonight you will be."

"But..."

"Shut the fuck up. You white boys are so fuckin' pathetic. I told you before. I ain't no faggot. I just go into that bar every now and then to get me a piece of some white ass. We all knows you white boys all wanna give it up for some black dick. I'm just here to help. Provide a service. I'm gonna bust you open. But I ain't touchin' no hairy white ass. I want it soft and smooth. Just like all those white bitches you used to see me with at school. Got it! Bitch!"

"I got it," I said sheepishly staring down at the floor. "But..."

"But nothin' bitch. If you want me to bust that cherry you gotta lose that hair. All of it. From the neck down."

I remembered what an ass this guy used to act like in college. So arrogant. So utterly crude. I remember how the other guys in the dorm wondered how he got any woman let alone the sheer volume he had going in and out of his room.

I never wondered. I knew it then. I knew it even better now. He was so dominant. He was so forceful. He knew exactly what he wanted and he was going to get it. I looked at the large black hands holding me in place. My eyes slowly moved up his arm and across his chest. I looked into his eyes and I knew the truth instantly. I was going to be his bitch. If commanded, I would have stripped right there. I would have taken off all of my clothes and let him parade me out of the store into the street completely naked.

"So what's it going to be, bitch!" he demanded.

"I'll do whatever you say, Tyrone. You can do anything to me you want. Let's just buy that bottle and get out of here."

"Anything, huh? Now that's what I'm talking about. You're my bitch all right, white boy." He took his hands away finally letting me breathe normally. "But we can't leave yet. There a few other things I want to pick up."

So there I was. Trapped in a motel room with a large black man who had just outed my deepest fantasy. Standing naked in the bathroom getting ready to go out into the bedroom and let him make my fantasy a reality. I ran my hands over my hips and my chest. The smooth feel of my hairless skin was a bit unsettling but it felt good. It actually did make me feel kind of sexy. I picked up the bag from the porn shop. One by one I pull the contents out and laid them on the counter.

A red and black lace bustier. Matching thong panties. A pair of black stockings. A pair of platform high heels. And finally, a blond wig.

I couldn't believe I was going to wear these things in front of another man. Especially after the smirk the sales girl gave me as she rang them up. It was so humiliating when she handed me the bag and said, "Enjoy yourself, miss." I had never worn women's clothes before. I had never even thought about it.

Tyrone banged on the door again. "Come on. Bitch!"

I had waited long enough. I started to get dressed in my new clothes. I put the bustier on first. I was tight against my skin and I could feel the soft fabric stretch even tighter as my breathing grew heavier. Next I put on the thong panties. They too were tight but I was more concerned with how little they covered. The waistband seemed to be little more than a piece of string slung over my hips. The back strip went straight up my crack so far that my butt appeared to be completely naked. The front was a small triangle that barely contained my hairless manhood. For the first time in my life, I was grateful that I had such a small penis. Any more than the four inches I sport and I would have been spilling out the sides. I then slowly slipped the stocking up my legs. They felt strangely warm against my skin. I looked down and twisted my legs back and forth. They looked so strange, so foreign, and so...feminine.

After putting on the lingerie and the shoes, I put the blonde wig on for the finishing touch in front of the mirror. I expected to see a freak looking back at me but to my surprise, I thought it didn't look too bad. I always did have a rather small frame standing only five foot six and weighing in at 145 pounds.

I could hear Tyrone moving around outside. I could tell he was getting impatient as he kept walking up to the door. I gave one last look to the mirror, took a deep breath and turned towards the door. As I raised my hand to the doorknob I could feel my skin tighten, even more so than when Tyrone grabbed my crotch in the bar. My breathing became erratic as I became aware of a change in me. I felt so feminine, so dainty and sexy. All the fears I had been feeling up to that point were gone. At that moment, I was flushed all over with a newfound sense of arousal. An arousal like I had never felt before. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to go out there, lay back on the bed, spread my legs and let this black man conquer my body. He was right. I was his bitch.

Tyrone walked up the door one last time and pounded with his fist. "You'd better get your ass out here right now or you're gonna fuckin' regret it, you fuckin' ho."

My initiation was about to begin. I took one last breath, closed my eyes, and opened the door. Tyrone was standing big as life right in the doorway. The room behind him was dark. All I could see was his teeth as he grinned brightly at the sight of me dressed up in my whore attire.

"Damn! You'z a cute little bitch ain-cha? Looks like I picked me a good one."

He grabbed me and threw me against the wall across from the bathroom, holding me in place just as he did in the porn store.

"Okay, let's get started. Look me in the eye while I go over the ground rules."

I heard voices outside the room from people walking by. I looked over towards the door but couldn't see it. The other side of the room was in complete darkness. Tyrone took his hand and grabbed my jaw slamming the back of my head against the wall.

"What the fuck did I just tell you! Look me in the eye, bitch! You got it?"

"Yeah, I got," I said sheepishly.

Tyrone took his hand away from my mouth and ran it down my side to my hip. He then took his other hand and placed it around my back and pulled my tight into him. To maintain eye contact I had to turn my head upwards and look almost straight up. Even with my heels on he was a head taller than me.

"Rule number one – you do whatever the fuck I tell you. Rule number two – I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. Those are the rules. It's dat simple. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

Oh, god. I couldn't believe this was happening. The whole time he was talking he ran his hands all over my body. He moved his hands from my back and sides and started squeezing my ass.

"This is my ass now. It belongs to me. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

Swiftly and without warning I received a hard slap across my face.

"That ain't no way you to be answering your superior, bitch. Tell me you got it but tell me with respect."

"Yes, I got it. Yes, I will do whatever you want. Yes, you can do whatever you want to me. And yes, my ass belongs to you."

SMACK!! Again, I was slapped hard across the face. SMACK-SMACK!!!

"I said with respect. Your ass belongs to me what?!?!"

A tear welled up in my eye at the sudden violence directed at me. My voice trembled as I tried to say the words, "S-S-SIR. M-my ass b-belongs to you, SIR."

"That's a good bitch. Keep acting good and maybe I'll give you a treat when we're done. I've got some shit I gotta ask first though before this shit goes any further. And don't fuckin' lie to me! Lie to me and you'll have to face the consequences. You got a thing for black dick, dontcha? When you jack off at night, you think about getting a big black dick shoved straight up that tight white ass of yours, dontcha?"

Tyrone held me even tighter. His fingers that were at first massaging my ass were now digging deep into my flesh as he roughly squeezed my cheeks. My ass was probably going to get bruises from his manhandling them but I didn't care. He had told me not to lie but it didn't matter. I was standing before him completely effeminated, slapped around and abused but none of it mattered. I was his. I realized at that moment that I meant it when I said I would do whatever he wanted. He had discovered my inner most sexual fantasy about black guys and there was no turning back now.

"Yes, sir," I said. "All my fantasies revolve around black men. I masturbate and fantasize about being taken by big black dicks. In my fantasies, I'm a black owned cum slut."

Tyrone grinned from ear to ear. He knew he had me. He knew I wouldn't put up a fight. I was his and he knew it. "Well, bitch, tonight I'm gonna make all your fantasies a reality. What do you want me to do to you and that little white ass of yours?"

As he held me tight, I could smell the sweat on his chest and it drove me wild with desire. I was held in place by these huge arms. They were so muscular and defined. I could feel his big hands exploring my ass. This ass which I had just moments before said belonged to him. I could feel his large chest pushing up against mine. I had lost all control. My mind went crazy. My hands started running al over him now. Up his arms and across his stomach. I reached one arm around and squeezed his ass while the other grabbed at the bulge in his pants. Although I may have regretted it later, my desire got the best of me and I blurted out what I had been thinking since the porn store.

"Oh god! Please, Tyrone. Use me! Fuck me! Please!! I want to be degraded and humiliated. Make me your bitch. Tonight, I want to be enslaved by a big black dick. Make me a slave for superior black dick. Take my body and do whatever you want with it. This white body is yours. You own me. I'm begging your. Please! Fuck me!!!"

Tyrone didn't smile. He had a serious look in his eye now. "Just me, bitch, or are you gonna be a slut for all black cocks?"

"Whatever you say? I fuck anyone you tell me to fuck. I'll be a slave for all black cocks if that's what you want, if that's what it'll take for you to fuck me. I swear."

"That's all we wanted to hear."

"We?" I said coming down from my haze slightly.

Just then the whole room lit up. My eyes were blinded momentarily but quickly adjusted. Standing over in the far corner were the three guys who were sitting with Tyrone in the bar earlier. One of them was holding a video camera.

"You get that all on tape Marcus?" Tyrone inquired.

"Oh, yeah. This night vision shit works great," replied one of the large black men.

Tyrone turned back to me and said, "I don't know about you fucking every black guy in the world. Let's just start with us four."

My initiation was about to begin...

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

Definitely like to read more plus maybe he becames full time slave to them and must do everything they want him to do both inside and outside play!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Addicted to BIG BLACK 12" COCKS balls deep

PLLLLLLeeeeeeeaaaaaaase, Ppppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaasse, continue this very erotic BBC fantasy!

I'm a white blonde Tgirl living in Vegas. I became addicted to BIG BLACK 12" COCKS the same way you did.

I met a young beaiutiful big black stud in a casino one night. He bought me my fantasy lingerie and 6" heels if I agreed to pleasure him balls deep.

We went to my favorite slutty lingerie shop. I picked out the sluttiest hot pink BBC-teasing naughty schoolgirl fuckslut outfit. I also picked out a hot pink latex mini skirt and a pait of those hot pink BBC-sucking 6" platform stiletto heels I had always wanted. I always fantasized deep throathing a BIG BLACK 12" COCK while wearing a pair.

We raced back to his casino room on the top floor. I dressed while he watched some of his Tgirl IR porn. When I walked up to him he was down to his jock strap showing a massive bulge and some precum.

I asked him to tune to my favorite disco oldies station and told him that I wanted to "slut-dance" for him. I danced to about 12 slow disco songs and lifted my hot pink latex mini skirt everytime my white bubble butt Tgirl ass faced him. During each song I moaned at him....

"I FUCKING LOVE TEASING BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

It's true, I absolutely love doing it every chance I get, I cruise all of the casinos and look for big black studs to tease. I always wear at least 5" heels and a mini skirt. I purposely sit in front of them and slowly cross my long silky legs. I always make sure that my mini skirt rides up almost to my Tgirl pussy.

I moaned at him again...

"I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK ROCK HARD AND DRIPPING WET WITH PRECUM."

I could tell that he wanted me real bad, but not as much as I did. I had not told him that he was going to be my first BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

I dropped to my knees with my white Tgirl fuckslut face against the big bulge in his jock strap. I shook in anticipaation as I slowly pulled his jock strap down and oiver the big bulge.

To my great excitement a BIG BLACK 12" COCK popped out onto my face. I begged him to drag it all over my face because I wanted his black precum all over it. As he did I was delighted to notice that he was about 3" in diameter.

I was absolutely delirious that my first BIG BLACK 12" COCK fantasy was about to be realized. I moaned out to him again...

"PPLEASE, PLEEASE, BIG BLACK DADDY, PLEEASE GAG ME BALLS DEEP WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK".

I left my hot shiny pink white Tgirl fuckslut lips wide open and continued moaning. He grabbed my long blonde hair and slowly fed me his BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch. When his big black balls were on my chin I knew that I had 12" of BIG BLACK COCK down my white Tgirl fuckslut throat. He pumped his hips as he pulled my long blonde hair. In a shudder of extasy my little Tgirl pussy cummed in my hot pink frilly silky panties.

He let me up for air and I moaned and begged at him.....

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, BIG BLACK DADDY, I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK BALLS DEEP UP MY ASS RIGHT NOW."

There was a padded straight chair by the window and I sluttily walked over with my face and hot pink lips full of black precum. It was mid-day and we were on the top floor so I opened up the drapes fully and positioned the chair by the window.

I bent over the chair and pulled my ass cheeks apart and begged him...

"PLEEEASE, PLEEAAASE, I LOVE TO BENT OVER AND FUCKED BALLS DEEP BY BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

Then I remebered that he had a 3" diameter BIG BLCK 12" COCK. I wasn't worried though because earlier that day I had impaled myself on my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO.

He grabbed my hips and used his precum to get the head in my white Tgirl fuckslut

ass. As soon as the 3" diiameter head was in I looked back at him and moaned through my hot pink fuckslut lips smeared with black precum......

"I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK BALLS DEEP AND INCH BY INCH."

My legs shook in my 6" hot pink platform stilleto heels. As I finally felt his big black balls against my ass I screamed at him in absolute white Tgirl extasy....

"I WANT YOU TO PULL MY LONG BLONDE HAIR AND POUND MY ASS BRUTALLY WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

"OH GOD, YYEESS, YEEEEEEESS, FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER."

"I'M YOUR WHITE TGIRL FUCKSLUT WHORE FOR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

As he pounded me for what felt like an eternity, I looked out at the Vegas strip below.

Here I was dressed up as a slutty naughty schoolgirl all in hot pink, shakily standing in my 6" hot pink platform stiletto heels with 12" of BIG BLACK COCK balls deep up my ass.

The disco music was still playing and one of my favorite slow disco songs, Pillow Talk by Sylvia started playing. This was indeed a BBC fantasy dream come true. I had always fantasized being fucked in the ass balls deep by a BIG BLACK 12" COCK while this song played. I told him to hold his big load of black cum until the end of the song when Sylvia starts moaning as I did.

When the moaning started I felt his BIG BLACK 12" COCK explode balls deep up my ass. He released what had to be a gallon of beautiful black cum. I felt it drip down

my long shiny silky hot pink stockinged legs and onto my 6" hot pink platform stiletto heels.

After only one BIG BLACK 12" COCK I was an absolutely black-owned white bubble butt fuckslut Tgirl as you are. I totally envy you for your upcoming BIG BLACK COCK gangbang!

I look forward to Tyrone fixing you up with a BBC gangbang by a dozen big black studs, each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

NOTE:

I got so turned on for BIG BLACK 12" COCKS while writing this true story that I dressed up as described above. I set up my BBC fuckslut room with floor mirrors all around, fans and red spotlights. I danced to some slow disco songs while watching my mini skirt being blown up by the floor fans. I pretended that I was dancing at the shemalE club off the strip with a room full of big black studs. I just love teasing their BIG BLACK 1`2" COCKS.

I just suctioned and strapped down my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO to my BBC fuckslut saddle stool. I'm lubing myself as I straddle it, I see myself in the mirrors as my hot pink mini skirt is being blown up around my waist.

I turn on Sylvia's song, Pillow talk and I now slowly impale myself balls deep, inch by inch on this BIG BLACK 15" DILDO.

I sway and gyrate my hips to the music until my little Tgirl pussy fills my silky frilly hot pink panties with Tgirl cum.

Tgirl Jill 4BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

tyrone is my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'd like to try what he did

Being dressed like a female and dominated by a black man? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Had to Read it AGAIN!!

YES, I am a submissive white-boy who loves to read

about superior black men & women who dominate & humiliate

white-boys. This story is one of the best I have ever read.

HOT! HOT! HOT! Keep it going.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black is Better Ch. 01 She needs something black to spice up her marriage.in Fetish
BBC Worship Ch. 01 The Theology of Black Cock Worship.in Interracial Love
Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold is Seduced Black bull wins white husband's consent to pursue his wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories