Black Pearls - Unity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, no. I just don't want to be caught unawares. I was dumped without being notified, after all. I woke up just as they were pushing me off the flying-craft," said Unity.

"Smart girl. If I had thought ahead, maybe I would have...nah," Shella idly commented.

"Should I assume it's about the curse?" asked Unity.

"Yeah. This curse messed me up something fierce. I was monstrous back home. I felt sick to my stomach when on land, if I could get on at all, and I got bad nightmares from it," Shella said.

"Did the curse target you for any specific reason?" asked Unity.

"I was there. Sometimes, there's little reason other than that," said Shella.

"Well, think of it this way: You're independent, you're tough enough for any problem, presumably, and you've got your very own ship. You are a pirate. Have you ever tried starting a crew?" said Unity.

Shella mulled over the optimism given to her by a robot that looked like an evil villan's love slave. "Can't really have a crew. The ship gets uppity with prolonged stays and I get cramps. Takes about a week and a half."

"So, I should estimate a week left for our journey together?" said Unity.

"6 days, actually. After that, you'll never see me again. That's the way this world works," said Shella.

"That will be a sad parting. At least I know you don't have much of a choice. It's the curse's fault, right?" said Unity.

"Yep. Always the fault of the curse," grumbled Shella.

Unity posed in the new clothing. She balanced herself over one foot on a bent leg, and stretched the other one as far out as it could go, placing her hands on her knees. She switched to the other one after a minute. Shella looked onwards, admiring the view. "Do not worry, Shella. I'm not trying to seduce you. I'm seeing how much articulation I can easy use with this clothing," Unity said.

"That clothing wouldn't restrict anything," Shella said jokingly. Unity, posing deftly in front of her, was like water. If Unity wanted a limb to move in a certain way, it flowed there . Unity said she was artificial, but Shella had only seen this type of well-proportioned grace on the belly dancer who gave her the belly-dancing outfit in exchange for a flapper's dress. Unity's function was dead-on; she was made to be physically appealing. In fact, Shella could feel a little heat coming from her loins.

"Hey, do you need anything else?" asked Shella.

Unity paused, balancing expertly on one foot, with the other one raised above her head. "My fluid reserves are low. They are necessary for proper lubrication during sexual intercourse. I have explored what I can of the ship, and know where the kitchen is. You do not need to fear for my personal needs. I shall take care of myself." Unity's leg elegantly descended, and she walked out of the cabin.

Shella leaned back on the bed. She was beginning to like Unity! Seriously like! As in the kind of like where she would invite Unity to one of her baths and fuck her! Unity had been annoying previously, but that only came from Unity trying to do Shella's job of seducing. Now, the relation was much more casual. Shella could accept that.

It was getting dark when Unity finally walked back into the captain's quarters. "Hey, where do you put what you eat. Or drink?" asked Shella, the question having occurred to her when she realized someone with no stomach went off to the kitchen.

"Natural beings require oxygen to survive. I do not, and as such, the fluid reservoir is in place where a lung would normally be," replied Unity.

"Heh. Go figure. I could take you apart, and I'd still have no clue how you worked," said Shella, grinning. "But on to better things. Are you still up for sex?"

Unity smiled. "I am always up for it."

"Well then," Shella continued, shifting into a cross-legged position on the bed. "Why don't you show me a few of your tricks, Unity."

Unity smiled and climbed onto the bed and gently grasped Shella around the waist with one arm. A dark silver tongue creeped out of her full grey lips and was gently placed on Shella's belly button. The tongue was smooth and dry, but tiny vibrations sent shivers into Shella's spine. The silver tongue dragged upwards until it met the button of Shella's shirt. Unity's lips closed around the button, and when they removed themselves, Shella's unbuttoned shirt slid away from her smooth bronze breasts. Shella's eyebrows raised even as she smiled.

The tongue continued its journey through the valley of Shella's breasts, up her neck, and finally onto her lips, where the journey ended with a kiss. Unity gently pushed Shella back and affixed her lips on one of Shella's dark brown nipples and her spare hand gently clasped Shella's other breast.

Shella gently moaned and let the gentle waves of pleasure come over her as her breasts were kneaded, the nipple sucked, pressed with a tongue, and flicked. Eventually, Unity's other hand grasped the breast that was being licked, while Unity's head traveled downwards to send her tongue up and down Shella's belly a few more times.

Together, the hands squeezed her tits, rubbed their fair flesh together, and pressed down on the nipples. Tiny buzzes at the fingertips only added to the pleasures being built on Shella's chest.

Shella groaned with the touching. She felt hot and wet in her pussy, wanting a release from the pleasures Unity was tormenting on her.

Unity's hands let go of Shella's breasts and her lips affixed to the button on Shella's pants, undoing the securings that held them on. Shella grabbed the top of her pants and slid them cleanly off of her smooth legs and tossed them to a side. Her cunt had dark brown outer lips, but a moist pink interior that was being presented with its openness. Slick fluids dripped onto the pussy, a wet display from foreplay.

Unity rolled over, and Shella got on top, her wet cunt dripping above Unity's face. With a flick of Unity's tongue, Shella lowered herself to press her cunt into Unity's mouth. Shella moaned with a nose being pressed into her hard clit, a tongue flicking and tracing the lines of her pussy.

Shella's hands clamped around her breasts as she grinded herself onto Unity, pressing Unity's tongue into her body. The tongue motion got faster and faster, even buzzing at times, as it licked up and down Shella's cunt. The tiny button that was Shella's clit was mashed into her skin, shocking her senses with pleasure.

Eventually, Shella's body gave in to the demands of pleasure, and her cunt twitched with an orgasm. A squirt of water shot down onto Unity's face as Shella gave a relaxed sigh. Shella rolled off of Unity, who wiped the juices away.

"Yeah, not bad for a start," said Shella.

"I would do more with you, if you wanted, but we would need more space," said Unity.

"In the morning. It's night-time, and tomorrow still exists. You can sleep wherever, if you feel the need. Me, I'm planning on knocking out." Shella got off the bed and wiped away the juices with a spare dress, then put her pants back on. She untied the pirate flag, slid out of her shirt, and set them both on a coral outhang.

"I shall not reside in here for your sleeping time. I have heard that that is creepy," said Unity, also getting off the bed.

Shella felt a small twinge from just under her belly button, and she instinctively raised a hand to her stomach. Shella dropped her hand in effort, reminding herself to not dig it out just yet.

"Are you all right? Do you want me to medically examine your body?" asked Unity.

"No, no. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Sleepy time now," Shella said hurriedly. She climbed into the bed and dragged a cover over herself. Unity quietly slipped out of the room, leaving Shella alone.

That night, Shella had a dream where she cracked open an endless bag of oysters. In each one was a single white pearl, which she looked at, then tossed back into the sea. Shella awoke with a constant twinge in her belly and her hand over her stomach. She dragged her hand away from her belly at sat up. The golden light of a new day streamed through the windows.

When Shella walked out of her quarters, she found Unity at the front of the ship, looking forwards. "5 days remain of our voyage," said Unity unceremoniously.

"Yup. Better spend those days well," returned Shella, leaning on the railing.

"How bored do you get at sea?" asked Unity.

"Pretty damn bored. If I could go on land, I could see the sights, travel on my own two feet. Some folks think there is endless possibilities on the waves, but there are just as many, if not more, up on land," said Shella.

"What was your home world like?" asked Unity.

Shella rubbed her forehead. "Jeez, it's been ages since home. I've got more memories of this place than home, and it get so repetitive here at times it's easy to fuck and forget."

"That is sad. I have perfect memory because I am artificial. I expect, due to this world's nature, to never need to overwrite memories," said Unity.

"Sure, sure. I'm kinda curious what kind of world would make a sex toy in the shape of a woman that could then become her own being." said Shella.

Unity looked at Shella, then whirred back to looking out at the endless waves. "I was sheltered. I was made as one of many, but purchased new immediately. I have heard stories of sex gynoids being sold off as they age to prostitution rings. It lowers human trafficking rates. I am, according to my world, a possession."

"Ick," growled Shella. "I'm starting to remember a little. We had prostitution back home. Dumb bitches not smart enough to make their own way in the world without giving a little help. Me, just an ordinary person. Wanted to go sailing, make a living hunting pirates. We had a lot of ocean back home, with a lot of islands. I've been told that home is a pirate dream, with the waves and beauty of the sea and whatnot. I look out now and just see a shit-ton of water."

"You know what I'd like to see? A desert," continued Shella, turning to Unity. "Picked up this man once, real nice guy, knew a few things. Said he was a merchant, wanted to marry me. Anyway, he said he came from a land where the sandy shores extended into seas of sand, where the howling winds drove men mad and lost cities were covered by the dust of ages. I mean, I seen a desert. There's one here someplace, but I don't go near it often. But I'd love to feel the dry sand on me feet, watch it run through my hands. I just want to get off this damn ship!"

There was a loud creaking and snapping noise, and both women turned to look upwards. The masts of the ship were slightly askew, and the tattered sails filled with wind were pushing the ship off-course. "I think the ship heard you," commented Unity.

"Ah, crap," said Shella, and she ran off to the upper deck. Unity followed behind, and saw Shella wrestling with the wheel.

"C'mon, you big pile o' wet lumber. Move!" With a startling snap, Shella tore the wheel off of its axle. She stood there awkwardly, wheel in hand, looking at the splintery connection.

"I hope I do not come off as rude, but I think your ship demands proper treatment," said Unity. She was trying her hardest to not sound like a snide commentator.

Shella threw away the wheel in disgust. As it hit the deck, it fell apart into slivers of wood and then into sawdust, then finally blown away by a gust of wind. She slumped against a railing in disgust.

Unity paused for some thought. "It has occurred to me that you have not told me the name of your ship," she said, sauntering over to Shella.

"It's a ship," snapped Shella, "Names don't really matter at this point." There was a prolong creaking noise, like the entire ship was in protest. Shella glared at the askew masts.

"According to my world's history, the sailors considered their ships female," said Unity, "And believed them to be as much alive as you or I."

Shella stood up walked towards the stairway. "Ugh. Look, I'm going to recalculate our course to see where we're going and how long it'll be," she said.

"I'll be here if you want some stress relief," Unity said, with a knowing smile on her face.

* * *

It was late when Shella returned to the deck. She found Unity standing up front observing the twilight sun glint off the jewel-like waves. "You don't seem to do much," said Shella behind Unity.

Without turning to face Shella, Unity calmly said, "I have not experienced sufficient time in this world to become bored with the beauty it can produce."

Shella stood next to Unity, gazing out into the infinite ocean. "I've checked our course. My best guess is that we've gained an additional day, and are heading to where The Crags transition to another zone."

"Best guess?" asked Unity, looking at Shella and raising an eyebrow.

"The ship knows more of where we're going than I do," moaned Shella. "I'm just a damned prisoner on this ship picking up people and fucking them."

"What's her name?" asked Unity, turning again to look out towards the sea.

"Hm?"

"The name of your ship."

Shella sighed and ruffled her hair. "She's theSea Lilith. First thing I met when I got cursed. Wandered aboard half-conscious, been stuck ever since."

Unity turned to face Shella, placing her arms back and thrusting her barely-covered breasts forward. Orange sunlight glinted off the silver material, bathing her in gold. "Would you like for some 'relaxation' now, captain?" she asked seductively.

Shella raked her eyes up and down Unity. There was still that little issue of having no abdomen, just a spinal cord, but the rest was smooth and perfect. Vermillion light bounced off smooth orbs and glinted off curved legs. Unity's perfect face was driven into extreme dark on one side, and light on the other, with orange glowing off of the straight nose, the full lips and the smooth cheek. Yeah, Shella could get used to a gutless girl after all.

Shella took the initiative. She grasped Unity by the ass, and thrust her toward her. Large breasts mashed together, Shella gave Unity a deeply passionate kiss. "That enough of an answer for you?" she asked slyly when they broke.

Unity smiled. Her nipples were digging into Shella's breasts, they were that hard. Shella suspected that was an added perk of artificial-dom. Unity took Shella's hand and led her back to Shella's cabin, creaking open the door, and letting Shella on to the bed.

Unity slid her top off her breasts, letting the dark grey stone-like nipples pop free and entrance. She pressed them together, then let them slide back into place. Her chest heaved like in human breathing, raising the precious orbs high and low.

She slowly climbed onto the bed, sauntering like a sexual mountain lion, until she was next to Shella. Her dark grey lips met Shella's brown lips, and their tongues swirled around in each other' mouths. Shella's hands each clenched one of Unity's asscheeks firmly, holding them and feeling the surprising mass behind them.

Unity broke off the kiss too soon for Shella's satisfaction, only to scoot downward toward's Shella's sea-spray-soaked pants. The cloth hugged her tightly from the spray, and she never wore anything underneath it. Her aching mound pressed desperately against the wet cloth, begging to be free. Unity obliged it, gently pulling the pants down, and letting Shella's pink flower get some air.

Unity's dark grey tongue flashed against her lips, then lightly flicked the red bean. Shella sighed, the stress of her ship itself mutinying subsiding. Two thin fingers caressed the soft flesh below Shella's hard clit, stroking up and down. Shella closed her eyes, basking in the gentle touches caressing her.

Still rubbing Shella's rose petals, Unity drew herself up towards Shella's head, hand cupping croin. Shella was on her back, with Unity almost laying on top of her. Unity's middle and ring finger dived into Shella, eliciting a small sigh of contentedness. Unity's tongue gently flicked up Shella's neck, to settle into the lips for another kiss.

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" asked Unity.

"Dunno, but you're doin' great," moaned Shella.

"Then let's try something better. I know it as 69," murmured Unity into Shella's ear. Unity turned around, her hips straddling Shella's head. Even with the dark cloth tail in the darkened room, Shella could see Unity's thong dig into her spread pussy lips, aroused body almost consuming the cloth with a hard button pressing against the ribbon at the start of the slit.

Shella pulled aside Unity's thong to expose the dark grey petals, so different in color from hers. She could practically feel the liquid seeping through the cunt. Experimentally, she dragged her tongue across the lower lips. "Oh!" yiped Unity.

Shella giggled. "What, are you surprised at your own body?"

Shella couldn't see Unity, but she bet Unity was blushing right now. "I, I..uh never tested my body when I modified it," Unity stammered.

"Heh. Virgin sex thingy," giggled Shella before moaning. Unity had removed her fingers and replaced it with her tongue. The skillful grey serpent lolled around the slit, slid across it, then plumbed the depths.

Shella gently placed a thumb against Unity's grey petals and stroked up and down. It was surprisingly moist, and as smooth as velvet. She heard Unity moan and felt her tremble. Shella grinned. She could have some serious fun with this one.

Shella gently placed her thumb on Unity's clit, then placed her other hand on Unity's smooth ass. She pulled Unity's waist down towards her mouth and kissed Unity's pussy. Shella's tongue slid across the slick petals, then flickered at the grey button. Unity's tongue slithered out of Shella as her head bent upwards to allow a low moan to escape.

Shella continued her assault, licking up and down, and dipping a finger towards the asshole. Almost surprisingly, it was like the pussy; slick, yet velvety soft. And tight. The walls hugged her finger as it slid in, and its action earned another low moan out of Unity.

Unity stuffed her moaning in between Shella's legs, grabbing around the thighs to control them and smothering her mouth with Shella's pussy. What followed was numbing bliss. Unity's tongue slithered up and down, in and out, much faster than before. A blind pleasure shot into Shella's mind, nearly stopping her own escapades before she reminded herself to resume.

Shella's pussy was numb and blissful, her breasts aching. She was close to climax, but Unity must have reached there first. With an awkward muffled mix between a moan and a squawk, Unity paused for a moment before going into hyperdrive. Her pelvis gyrated, pussy smashing into and rubbing on Shella's face, breasts pressing into Shella's abdomen and rubbing against her belly. Unity pressed even harder and worked more furiously into Shella's pussy. With muffled cries, Shella's mind exploded in climax.

Shella lay there riding on the waves of orgasm, until she noticed that Unity had not only stopped gyrating, but stopped moving all together. "Unity?" Shella asked, slapping Unity's ass to get attention, "Are you still there?"

There was a sparking noise, and then Unity rolled off of Shella. "My apologies. I had failed to judge what overtaxing the pleasure circuits would do," she said weakly, but happily.

"You mean you orgasmed." said Shella. Unity's roundabout word choices were starting to get to Shella.

"That is what I seemed to have experienced, if my former owner was any indication," Unity replied.

"Next time you modify your body, masturbate to find out it's react-urg!" Shella curled up, hands clutching her abdomen. It felt like she just got punched just below the navel. Dammit, this is why she removed the thing each time she did it!

Unity immediately sat up. "Are you feeling all right?" she asked, worry spread thick on her words.

Gritting through the pain until it settled down to a discomfortable buzzing feeling right below her belly, Shella said, "Yeah, yeah. It happens. Just...let it work itself out." She was very deliberately trying to keep from pressing down too hard. She wanted to save this one and see what it would do, and she didn't want to dig it out accidentally.