Black Pearls - Unity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sitting on the edge of the bed and thinking about her options for the day, Shella decided to return to the emerald dress. The smooth cloth felt nice on her skin, though she didn't want to know what'd happen to it if she got it wet.

After she slipped into it, and rearranged it so that it didn't bunch up unattractively, she opened the door and journeyed out on deck. Unity was on the other side of the deck, watching the sunrise. "Hey!" Shella yelled, "Did you go into my cabin last night?"

Unity stood up, stretched, and said in reply, "No. I kept my promise. Lilith was just being friendlier."

Shella nodded in understanding, then blushed in a moment of realization. "Wait, Lilith is always here, right. As in always watching whomever is on the ship, right?"

"That is my understanding from what tales she has told me," Unity calmly stated.

Well, that was a tad bit awkward. Shella didn't mean to put on a show for her ship. She caught Unity giving a knowing smile before returning to watching the sunrise.

"Did you talk with Lilith again last night?" asked Shella.

"For a short while," said Unity. There was a short silence, then Unity turned to Shella. "Pardon my asking, but can your abilities create sex toys?"

"Sure, but only with sea-life. Makes it interesting, also requires smarts. Turns out regular coral got toxic stings in addition to bein' rough," Shella answered. "And if you're goin' to ask for a demonstration, I'll only do that if there's sex involved."

Unity giggled. "I think this evening will be a fine time," she returned.

"...Did theSea Lilithhave anything nice to say about me?" asked Shella hesitantly. There could be some awkward...

"She said that you were gorgeous touching yourself," Unity replied. Shella's face burned up in embarrassment. She was growing an all-new awareness of her privacy.

"If you are feeling embarrassed about Lilith watching your masturbation, then getting to know her extremely well would likely solve that issue," said Unity.

"I never said that I masturbated!" Shella squawked.

"Lilith reported her pent-up sexual frustrations to me, involving a graphic description of your most recent masturbation, then asked for sex," said Unity. "I would also like to report that the anal beads work perfectly."

"Well, then. I think I'm gonna take a bath," said Shella. "Haven't had one in a few days, etcetera etcetera. See you tonight." Shella ran off to the bath to cool herself off.

* * *

Later that evening, Shella, still in her emerald dress, was lounging in her bedroom when she heard a knock at the door. She opened it up and saw Unity standing there. "You know, there's only the, well, so it's three of us," said Shella, taking theSea Lilithinto account.

"I still find knocking pertinent. Would you rather I come in here unannounced?" replied Unity.

"Hm, good point," Shella murmured before letting Unity in.

Unity walked into the center of the room, before cocking one hip and asking, "So, what about your little tricks?"

"Well, do you want to have a fake dick on you, or should I have that? And are you goin' to use the anal beads?" asked Shella in retaliation.

"Hmm, I think I shall have the dildo. Lilith informed me you are used to being the dominant one in same-sex encounters, but I would like practice. And the anal beads are right here," Unity said, lifting the beads up by the hoop.

"I'm goin' to need for you to lose your clothes, then," Shella said, cracking a smile.

"Aww, and I don't get any motivation?" remarked Unity as she took off her top. Unity turned around when she pulled down her thong, allowing the curtain-like tail to slide off her smooth, round ass.

Black clothes laying on the floor, Unity turned to face Shella. "How are you going to apply the dildo?" she asked.

Shella walked over to Unity and slipped a finger in between her legs. It came back out glistening. "Perfect," whispered Shella. She placed a hand on either side of Unity's waist and guided her against the coral display. "Bend over, far as you can. Goin' to insert this directly."

Unity bent over more than 90 degrees, with her legs splayed out for easy access. Hands placed against thighs for support, she pressed her bottom to the coral display.

Shella closed her eyes and focused on the coral bed and what it could feel. It felt two smooth thighs, and between them, a wet little slit. Shella made the coral grow into a cylinder right between the legs, below the slit, then pressed a growing column into the slit. Unity gasped and moaned as the coral pillar pressed into her, wiggling about on the invader. "Hey, no wiggling! Don't want it to break, now do you?" commanded Shella.

Unity gave a small mewl of protest, and ceased her wiggling. Shella refocused on to the growing coral. It was much easier to let it grow however, but that could cause serious injury if inside someone. Instead, she focused on making the texture smooth, not jagged, and without any of that nasty toxin stuff. With the cylinder planted inside Unity, Shella focused on securing the outside. Thin string-like coral wrapped itself in front of Unity's crotch, seizing and holding tightly, so that the entire thing wouldn't move.

Finally, she focused on the cylinder between Unity's legs. She brought it forward, roughly where the penis would be on a man. It curved upwards ever so slightly, and the tip turned into a plump mushroom-like head. Several pleasurable bumps dotted the faux-penis' length, while the coral's material swirled and knotted, occasionally forming pits. With a small crack, Shella separated the coral penis from the bed.

"All right, stand up, let's see how it looks," Shella said.

Obligingly, Unity stood straight up. The coral dildo was a deep pinkish-red, covered in bumps, swirls, and pits, with a mushroom head at the top. It was 7 inches long and thicker than two fingers, a good size to Shella, and curved slightly. It had been attached by another dildo inserted into Unity, with a clutching set of string-thin coral pressing into the flesh above the dildo arranged in an archaic hellenistic pattern. Unity looked at the thing waving between her legs, stroked it up and down with a hand a few times, and smiled. "Excellent skill, Shella," commented Unity, "Now, if you would please place your hands on the bed?"

With a wicked grin, Shella turned around and placed her hands on the bed, thrusting her ass into the air. Unity ran her hands up along the sides of Shella's long legs, pushing her emerald dress up as she went. The dress crested the fine round cheeks, settling on the small of the back. Shell slowly gyrated hinting at what she wanted. Her cunt was swollen and moist, pink petals splaying open.

Instead of immediate insertion, Unity bent down over Shella, the dildo running between Shella's legs. Unity's hands cupped Shella's breasts, her own rubbing into Shella's back. With a quick tug, she pulled the green dress off of Shella's breasts, letting the smooth brown globes hang free.

Unity grasped Shella's breasts, squeezing and rubbing them together, while running the dildo between Shella's legs. Shella's tits tingled in excitement, her pussy aching in want.

Abruptly, Unity let go of Shella's breasts, instead snatching up the anal bead. She held them over her open mouth, then swallowed them all. Unity pulled them out one by one, with each bead covered in a thick lubricating liquid. She placed the smallest one against Shella's anus, and gently pushed it in with her thumb. When it was in, Unity pushed in the second one as slowly as the first. Unity pressed in all of them until only the last one remained outside, never once touching Shella otherwise.

Finished pressing in the beads, Unity gently pressed the tip of the dildo to Shella's eager cunt. At that slight touch, Shella, so impatient about being teased, thrusted backwards, sliding on to the dildo up to the hilt with a satisfied sigh. Unity giggled and leaned over Shella, once again pressing breasts to back. She thrust forward to get Shella back into proper position, grabbed her breasts, and withdrew, leaving just the mushroom head inside Shella's wet flower.

The first thrust was agonizingly slow for Shella. She was used to quick powerful thrusts, but Unity just pressed forward, inching like a clever serpent. The pleasure grew upwards, like a growing plant, before Shella felt Unity's waist touch her own, then slowly crawled out.

The next one was barely any faster, crawling and tickling Shella's insides, hitting the hilt, then slowly withdrawing. "Come on, thrust faster!" Shella moaned.

"Then we'd waste a good time, and wasting a good time is a terrible thing to do," whispered Unity close to Shella's ear, slowly pushing in.

Shella didn't know how long it was, Unity slowly pushing in and pulling out. Her anticipation almost outweighed the sense she got of it crawling inside and outside her. She strained to resist taking over herself, resisting the urge to push Unity over and ride until she came.

"Come on, turn over," whispered Unity. Finally, something else! Unity bent up and pulled out to allow Shella to flip on to her back. Shella's nipples were hard with desire, hard as the coral she had put on Unity.

Shella arced her back and splayed her legs as far as she could, fingers playing with her clit. "Come on, don't make me wait," she said impatiently.

Unity guided the tip to Shella's entrance, then seized Shella's wrists and pulled them away from her clit. "We're going to make sure this is a good long time," Unity murmured.

Unity's thrust was faster and harder last time, but it still tickled slowly up and down inside Shella. The next one was much faster, more matching Shella's expectations. The one after that actually made her yelp in surprise, as a strong, hard curved lance burrowed its way inside her, pushing against flesh at a speed she liked.

Shella rejoiced at this new speed. She let the motions overtake her mind, letting in the numbing pleasure that she yearned for. Relaxing, Shella's hands' drifted over her head, released by Unity. She felt familiar hands grope her breasts, stroking the smooth flesh and pinching the hard nips. Shella let herself be filled by her creation, lowly moaning as it drove in and out and uncountable number of times.

Shella could feel the pressure build up, mounting in her loins, a sacred call to release everything. She resisted it, like she should, savoring the impaling for as long as she could.

"Are you ready to climax?"asked Unity.

"Yes, yes!" gasped Shella, another thrust taking its toll.

Unity grabbed Shella by the legs and flipped her on her stomach, ass pressing against Unity. "When you feel the beads start to be removed, you may climax," she stated.

Shella felt a slight tug from the anal beads, then felt one pop out as Unity retracted. When Unity thrusted hard, Shella let herself go. Numb, blissful oblivion enveloped her mind in orgasm, tightening around the coral cock. Her mind returned slowly back to the present, her body empty of invaders. Shella groaned and rolled over to see Unity standing triumphantly and twirling the anal beads around a finger.

"How are you feeling? Would you like some more?" asked Unity, as serene as ever.

"I feel fantastic. Exhausted, but fantasti-gurgh!" Shella crunched up in a ball. Last time, if felt like someone had punched her in the gut. This time, it felt like a spiked club was being smashed against her belly over and over, and it would never let up.

"What help do you need?" asked Unity in a moment of panic.

"Just, gergh, help settle me .. down!" gasped Shella through the pain. She tried to uncurl herself, but it felt as bad as being stretch out on a rack. Unity tried to help, but Shella's trembling form proved impossible to help.

Desperate, Shella's hand dived into her body through the flesh as if it were water. That may have been an even worse plan, as now it felt like a splintery wooden stake were being driven into a salted wound. There was something large in her belly, some kind of orb, like the pearl would be. Desperate, she clenched around the pearl and dragged it out, nearly throwing it out of her body. Alien gem removed, Shella collapsed in relief and let the pearl roll out of her fingers on to the bed. She felt tired, so tired, like she ran a marathon in heavy clothes. Sleep seemed like a good idea right now...

Shella felt an arm brush past her and snatch up the pearl. She heard some humming, growing hazier and hazier as she drifted off to sleep. Shella wasn't allowed respite, however. She was awoken with a shaking on the shoulders.

"I think you should be pleased with this one," said Unity. In her fingers was a large black pearl.

"Oh, so zatsh's wha hurt sho dammed mutsch. Imma see you tommorrow," mumbled Shella. She had the vague nagging feeling she should feel excited somehow, but her body wasn't up to it. Shella faded to black in the exhaustion.

* * *

Shella awoke feeling refreshed. She had been just haphazardly laying on the bed all throughout the night, and felt as new and fresh as could be. The events of last night were slightly scrambled, though she remembered the pleasure. And the pain, much to her disgust.

Looking to one side, Unity was sitting naked and noticeably not-cross-legged on a wooden stool, deep pink dildo still waggling between her legs, and with the large black pearl in her fingers. "I wasn't sure what to do when you passed out," Unity explained. "Also, how should I remove this attachment?"

"Erm, lemme think," Shella mumbled. She extended a hand, and just like that, the dildo crumbled to pieces. Pinkish-red chunks clattered to the floor.

"Nice, but there are chunks still stuck inside me," said Unity.

"Sorry, shoulda thought that out first," Shella said. With a groan, she sat up. The glorious light of the morning shimmered through the windows, an easy indication of what time it was.

Shella ruffled her hair in realization and said, "Crap. Wanted that to last until the last day."

Unity twirled the pearl around in her fingers with expert skill. "If it got any bigger, there would have been a chance of internal rupturing, though I am unsure of how exactly it works," she commented.

"Sex happens, it grows. Though that one's bigger than the first pearl, and I fucked her a lot!" Shella said. She looked down and realized she was still wearing the now much-rumpled emerald dress. Shella wiggled out of it, and spread it out to check for damages.

"Shit," she said when she saw the huge long tear down the front. "How the hell did that happen?"

Unity craned for a look. "I think it was your claws when you dug out the pearl."

Shella looked at her own hand. Small green thread were caught under sharp nails. She swore again. Shella liked that dress. It was her. Shella sighed and found her normal clothes. She pulled up the tight pants, buttoned the singular button on her shirt, and tied the flag around her waist. As a final touch, she knotted the bandanna to keep her seaweed-like hair out of her eyes. Shella motioned for the pearl, stating, "Lemme see it."

Unity passed the pearl to Shella, giving her her first real good look at the object. It was big, more than half the size of a clenched fist. It had a lovely reflective luster to its midnight black surface that caught light magnificently. It was also incredibly smooth, perfectly round with no rough spots. Shella could feel the desire to keep it forever light up inside her. "Perfect," she murmured to the pearl softly.

"Yes, it is. I personally cannot find a single thing wrong with it, and neither can Lilith," said Unity. With a dull grunt, she pulled out a chunk of cylinder from inside her. Shella stared deeply into the pearl, mesmerized by its entirety, while Unity grunted and pulled out coral bits. "I'm going to have particles in there forever, aren't I?" Unity said with despair.

"Mmm, just get them out real good, and you should be fine," Shella said, not turning to look at Unity.

Removing the last chunk with a clatter, Unity stood up and pulled on her thong, then her top. "Want to go put that pearl in its place?" she asked.

"I should, but it's so damn pretty. It's like a reverse star of the night sky," Shella said, gazing into the pearl's shiny void.

"Hmm, I definitely say time to put it in its place," said Unity. "Up and at them, sea-tiger!" She pulled Shella up and directed her outside, towards the door, and at the stairs that led to the bath.

Shella snapped out of it at the top of the stairs, and walked down them without any trouble at all, though she was clutching the pearl with a death grip. Shella walked, zombie-like, to the entrance to the treasure hall, pushed it open in a trance, and walked over to the coral display. There, she placed it in an indentation as gently as if it were a faberge egg. With a gentle murmur of reassurance towards the pearl, Shella forced a protective net of coral to grow around the pearl. Once finished, Shella cracked a wide, happy grin.

"Well, are you satisfied?" asked Unity, leaning up against a wall.

"Oh, I'd say so," Shella said, turning to leave. "Though I ain't got a clue what to do for the rest of the trip. There's what, three days left? Counting today, of course."

"I would remind you that sex is always an option," commented Unity.

"Yeah, but I can't get any more pearls out of you. It's one per person, and after that, I'm a little turned off."

"Oh, I could make it worth it," Unity said, drawing near to Shella. Shella smiled at that inadvertently. Unity was getting better.

As they exited the treasure hall and Shella closed the doors to that room, the ship creaked in an odd way. Unity looked around, and walked towards a section of the wall to the right of the treasure hall entrance. With a loud crack, a rectangular section of the wall fell away, opening on to a dark room.

"Hey, wait, what's goin' on?!" exclaimed Shella.

"Lilith's invited me for a private conference. I'm not sure on what, though," Unity stated. She walked through the portal, and with a slam, a new-found wooden door closed on the portal.

Shella ran up to the door to hammer on it, and saw a crudely-written sign on it: 'No Captinz Allowed'. "Shit," Shella mumbled. Grumbling, Shella stomped up the stairs.

* * *

Shella didn't see Unity for the rest of the day, nor the day after that. In the intervening time, she looked at her emerald dress, and gave it up. The hole was huge, and Shella was no clothes tailor, even if she had the right shade of green. Shella had a metal framed chair she got from a previous encounter, and spent most of her time lounging on it on the forward deck. But the single most irritating thing to her was the way theSea Lilithwas creaking.

The ship often settled into prolonged creaks, though Shella couldn't tell if it was trying to talk to her or not. Worse yet was when the ship creaked back and forth quickly. Now that she knew what caused that, Shella knew what kind of hijinks Unity was getting in to with theSea Lilith. She probably shouldn't have mentioned getting only one pearl out of a person...

Shella was caught snoring on the open deck when she was awoken with gentle shaking. "Shella...Shella! I've got good news for you!"

Shella grumbled and slowly opened her eyes to see Unity blocking her light. It must've been mid-way through the final day of their voyage together. Shella wasn't entirely sure what good news could be, though. Her ship practically stole the only other person on board and, from the amount of creaks, had lots of sex with them. "This better be good, or I ain't sayin' good-bye," Shella grouched.

"Oh, it's good. Very good, especially for you. Come with me, please!" Unity seemed particularly bubbly. Shella decided to just go along with it.

Shella stretched, then got up from her chair. She followed Unity all the way down to the Treasure Hall, which was already open. "Did you mess with my pearls again?" Shella asked.