Black Pearls - Unity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, something much better. You can come on out now, Lily!"

Lily, eh? That sounded a bit like her ship's name, though Shella.

The wall rippled like water, and slowly, a woman emerged. She was shorter than both Shella and Unity, and looked to be only slightly over 18 years of age. She had deathly white skin, perhaps slightly bluish, with long pale blue hair down past her shoulders and covering half of her face. What was exposed included a solid pale-blue eye, a small straight nose, and purple lips. She was also as thin as Shella was, with a tight abdomen and lovely curved thighs. Long tan skin-tight boots came up to her knees, where they bent outwards and fell down like the branches of a willow tree. A waistcoat was buckled like a belt low on her waist, hanging almost to the floor with a faded pattern similar to theSea Lilith's outer decoration. Large, smooth round breasts were held in check by a patternless bikini top, with the panties clutching tightly to her bottom.

However, she quickly escalated into the more bizarre territories. Rib-like plates below her amble breasts were made out of a greyish wood, connecting to a wooden plate over the sternum that seemed to be the actual sternum, smoothly transitioning into pale flesh. Behind her, a ship's mast grew out of her back at an angle, snapped at the midway point but still with a single wooden crossbar running through it close to the splintered break point.

With her hands held behind her back, the girl slowly approached Shella, hesitating. Shella noticed that the girl was absolutely drenched. Her hair was plastered to her head and skin, the waterlogged cloth of her outfit clutching her skin. As she breathed, Lily's breasts strained against her clothing. Gingerly, Lily held out one closed fist, and slowly opened it to reveal a black pearl.

Shella looked at the pearl, then at Lily. "Is she...mySea Lilith?" Shella asked Unity.

"Yes, she is Sea Lilith, though she prefers Lilith, or Lily," answered Unity.

Shella's hand wavered close to the pearl. "How did you make this?" she wondered aloud.

Lilith remained silent, perhaps out of nervousness, but Unity answered. "As it turns out, you are not the only one who can cause the growth of these pearls. Lilith is, quite literally, in the same boat as you. She, through sexual intercourse, can force the growth of pearls in whomever is the more submissive party, though it hurts less for her because her body is bigger."

Shella eyed the space around them. The grain and color of the wood matched the wood growing out of Lilith exactly. "So, uh, what does this mean?" she asked, somewhat dumbfounded.

"It will be easier for you to accumulate black pearls. Assuming, of course, you can persuade Lilith to help. She remains rather shy. It took me forever to get her to come out of her hull this much," said Unity.

"I was more wonderin' how she had the same curse as me, really." said Shella.

"You two are tied together, and therefore share the same fate. What benefits one, benefits another. What wrecks one, wrecks another. Lily told me all of this," Unity added.

Lilith motioned her hands in offering the black pearl. Shella gingerly picked it up and sized it. It was smaller than the large black hunk Shella had grown inside her, and seemed to be about as large as the first black pearl. She really needed to see how those pearls grew to their current size.

Shella walked over to the coral circle and placed the new pearl in one of the cups. She now had three, out of the ten she needed. The massive black pearl caught her eye, but she successfully tore her gaze away from it.

"Well. I guess that's that. All things been said, I presume?" Shella asked.

"I have nothing more to say. Do you, Lily?" said Unity. Lily remained silent, hanging back.

"We'll be hitting shores soon, and that's where you depart," said Shella.

"By all means, let's be above so that I may see my new home with my own two eyes," reccomended Unity. The entire group, with nothing better to do, walked above deck. It was there where Shella was reminded ot Unity's decision on her canister.

"Hey, you said that you'd decide what to do with your can at the end of our trip, and this is, well, just about the end. What're you going to do with that hunk of metal?" asked Shella. The canister sat like a large ugly block on the deck.

Shella nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the giant cracking noise. A section of the ship's deck, from the edge to the can itself, ripped itself out of the deck and sprung up like a catapult, throwing the can far out to sea. With an ancient groan, the section settled back down and re-fused with the rest of the ship.

"I was already going to remove it somehow, I just wasn't sure. But then Lily came along and offered to dispose of it spectacularly. I just couldn't say no. She's a sweet girl, you should give her company more often," Unity said.

Shella was silent. That was one hell of an impressive display. She wondered if she could find any uses for it. Or to get any unwanted folks off her ship...

Shella felt a tug on her arm. She turned to see Lilith, surprisingly close, point towards in front of the ship. Off in the horizon, stormy clouds were gathering over a jagged grey line that flattened out to the right. "Hey, we've made it!" she said.

Unity sharply turned her head to look at the oncoming terrain, and said, "What, no Land Ho?"

"One, I'll miss you. Two, can't go on land. It'd be a sore point if I enjoy something that hurts me," said Shella.

"Points taken," Unity said. The three women waited in awkward silence as the land grew bigger on them. Darker clouds grew over the ship, and slightly sharper winds dragged the ship towards the zone.

"You know, I hate long goodbyes," said Shella, sitting on the metal-framed chair that was still there.

"Indeed. It is just a good parting ruined by length," Unity followed up on. Lilith remained silent.

TheSea Lilithcreaked up to a massive stone pier, then gently rubbed against its sides. To one side, dagger-like grey mountains pierced the air, slowly transitioning to a near-flat waste on the other side. Shella could see a speck of neon color in the distance, perhaps yet another zone she would never have access to.

The ship groaned in complaint as a gangplank grew out of the sides and slid on to the pier. Unity stood by, waiting to part. "Any final words before we part?"

"Yeah. It was an...enlightening time, to say the least. Hurt like hell, too," Shella said. "Say, where are those anal beads you made?"

"I thought that perhaps you would like to keep them. They were made with your pearls, after all," Unity said.

"Nah, I can always sex up some more pearls. 'Sides, I can make any toy I want," Shella said.

Lilith moved unexpectedly, rushing towards Unity with a small sack in her hands. She pressed the bundle into Unity's hands and then shuffled backwards, as if taken aback by her own activity. Unity looked inside, and smiled just a small bit. "I guess I'm keeping them. One last thing..." she said.

Unity caught Lilith around the waist and kissed her passionately. Lilith, caught unawares, struggled vainly with her lips locked to Unity's, her cheeks turning a rather amusing shade of bright purple. Unity broke off the kiss, walked over to Shella, and gave her an almost-as-ferocious of a kiss. "Be nice to Lilith. You two are in this together, and she is a fine partner," Unity said, before walking onto the gangplank and onto the pier.

The gangplank dissolved into splinters, but the ship didn't move. Lilith had retreated to the metal-framed chair, with her hands up to her burning purple cheeks. "Aww, first kiss. Maybe. Perhaps first heart broken, too." Shella whispered to herself.

Shella sat down next to Lilith as she moved out to sea. "Don't worry, me heartie. There's still plenty of fish in the sea, and more adventure to be had," Shella said, trying to comfort Lilith. She didn't know if that would work, but she did know that at least her life had become that much more interesting. She watched the shrinking figure of Unity sway off on to land in the distance. Yes, and that much more eye-opening, too.