Black Pearls - Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

"Hmm, what could we possibly be doin' now," Shella wondered innocently, though there was no wondering for her. She walked over to where the towels hung and plucked them off of their coral branch. Both towels were of solid color, but they were mismatched; unfortunate, but nothing she could do about it.

Shella carried them over to where Lily sat and spread them along the edge of the basin. She twisted around and laid down on the towels, soft cloth against her backside. She looked up at Lily, her world view turned-upside down. "C'mon. Rock ain't that comfortable, y'know."

Lily smiled and bent over Shella, kissing her in an awkward upside-down fashion. Soft lip met soft lip, and nose pressed to chin. Shella could smell salt-encrusted wood and a tinge of rusting metal on Lily's breath before she broke it, her hair hanging down onto Shella.

The avatar moved and lay down next to Shella with her back to her, laying like a lover of ages far gone. Shella saw her spine, how a wooden shape formed like the spine pushed out of it slightly, as if to secure Lily's odd state of existence.

Lily twisted around, moving her body so that she could kiss Shella easier. Shella's arm was pinned beneath Lily's soft skin, and Lily's hip lay touching Shella's, her mild rump clearly visible and easily within grabbing distance. Lily's arm stretched across Shella's shoulders and hooked around them, bringing their lips closer.

Shella didn't need to do anything. Whatever hurdles had been in Lily's way seemed to have vanished now as their lips met. Met together in a loving embrace, Lily kissed Shella like she had be alone for years. Wet lips twisted against each other to find a better purchase, their owners' eye half-closed.

What Shella wanted to do was rub her hand up and down Lily's body, but it was stuck underneath the woman's body. She tried wiggling it to free it, but her resistance was shot down by Lily's increasingly-greedy kisses. Lips parted to clash with each other again, and warm tongues began to seek further inwards. They collided with each other, and soon played with each other, broken apart as Lily broke the kiss and resettled it again.

Lily's kisses were so prolonged and often, it felt like she never needed to breathe! Shella could feel her gills opening with Lily's longer passionate kisses. Each and every bit of released passion made a heat grow inside Shella's stomach, one that quickly flushed her sex with want.

With a lusting growl, Shella twisted out from underneath Lily and slid over her like a dog, pressing her smooth breasts to Lily's back and grabbing Lily's small breasts to steady herself. Shella's slit was open and hot, wet with desire. Nearly purring with lust, Shella dug her fingers and explored Lily's bosom. Soft flesh, barely filling out her hands, rubbed against her palm, and hardening nipples traced the creases of her skin. Shella pressed her hips against Lily's buttocks, thrusting slowly but needfully. Lily was driven to all fours beneath Shella, and she seemed caught up in the act; her lips were open and her eyes half-closed. "Is this what you want?" Shella growled into Lily's ear, "Do you want this?"

One of Shella's hands moved from Lily's chest, trailing down her stomach to between her legs. She could feel the moist heat of Lily's human sex. "Is this where you want it? What are your fantasies, lovely Lily? I want to know."

Despite her control, despite their position, Lily brought one arm up and turned her head for another delirious kiss. It broke as Lily twisted underneath Shella, bringing her stomach face-up. Her face was a picture of wanton need, its eyes nearly closed and its mouth stunned open. One hand snaked down to her sex and opened it with her fingers, trying to invite Shella inside.

Shella backed away and looked at Lily's inviting slit. It was a pale purple-pink inside, and Lily had grown a thin thatch of pale hair above her snatch. It glistened in the light, wet with want. Shella could see the small budding hood of Lily's clit, erect and waiting for her. Lily shifted her legs, opening them wide and waiting for Shella to descend upon her.

There was no thought in Shella's mind as she dived for Lily's snatch. She planted kiss upon kiss on the inside of Lily's thigh, making her partner shudder. Her kisses led her up to Lily's lower mouth, her wet petals open and needy. Shella breathed on Lily's sex, and the hot air blowing across her sensitive lips made her squirm.

Shella grinned, and then slid her tongue out and gently caressed Lily's mound. She watched as Lily threw her head back, rolling in the teasing pleasure. There was a want in Shella that she wasn't familiar with, a thrilling want that knew that she'd spend a lot of time with this lovely creature. There should be nothing between them.

She dived back into Lily with her tongue. Her wet paddle splayed moist lips, tasting the oddly-salty flesh and feeling its creases. She felt the way inside Lily play on her tongue, a gap that she passed over again and again. In front of her, Lily desperately grasped her own breasts, encompassing them and their hard nipples to feel the delight cascade from them.

Lily was lost in a world of pleasure now. Shella could hear the Sea Lilith creak gently around them, each aching moan in time with a caress from Shella's tongue. When she wiggled it at the entrance to Lily's depths, the creaks were halting groans of lust.

Sliding her lips around Lily's mound in an obscene kiss, Shella found her next target. Her tongue lashed upwards, pressing against a hood that hide Lily's sensitive bean. A creak of agonized lust echoed in the chamber as Shella's tongue pressed up against it. The noise made Shella smile.

Her fingers crept closer to Lily's entrance, sliding and tracing the contours of her lover's thigh. With a flick, they were across Lily's taint, tickling there even as Shella's tongue pressed against Lily's clit.

With a decisive movement, Shella's fingers slid up and against Lily's sex. Lily's tight, unused slit resisted their invasive push, but two inquisitive fingers snuck inside her, feeling her wet velvet interior. Lily writhed in front of Shella, her snatch penetrated beyond the first knuckles of Shella's fingers and her clit tickled by Shella's tongue.

Shella experimentally closed her teeth around Lily's clit, capturing it effectively. A resonating moan echoed out from the ship's frame as Shella tugged gently, careful not to hurt Lily. Her fingers dug into Lily's sodden flower, pushing in and out, swirling to explore new and unused regions of Lily's body.

As a lengthy groan from the ship emanated from its wooden walls, Lily convulsed underneath Shella's attentions. Her snatch sucked on Shella's fingers, her body twitching and back arching. Shella felt pride well in her heart as her lover came before her.

Lily's orgasm died down and Shella slid over her, kissing her lovingly like she had received before. Shella broke the kiss and Lily began to lick at her juices that had gotten onto Shella's lips. When Shella brought up her juice-soaked fingers, Lily began to lick those clean in an experiment of lust. Her tantalizing behavior aroused a still-wanting part of Shella's heart. "Mmmn, yer such a good girl, Lily. I love ya. I don't ever wanna let you go."

They rolled onto their sides, their kissing resuming. Shella couldn't recall such a trilling in her heart before. She'd been with countless men and women, and only Lily got this kind of warmth out of Shella. It was awesome.

Lily broke their kiss and rolled away. Shella propped herself up and watched as Lily smiled at her knowingly, like she knew she'd come back for more, before Lily slipped underneath the wood as if it was water. A moment later, a hand broke from the surface and dragged down her dress.

Shella blinked a few times. "Well, shit," she cursed.

* * *

After that happened, Shella had dried off and gotten dressed, and had returned back to the ship's deck. Lily had disappeared. Again. She knew that Lily was technically all around her, but she wanted to vent her frustration about Lily's running off to somebody else without Lily listening in.

Something had to change between Shella and Lily. Right now, Shella was more keenly aware than ever that she didn't have a private space while Lily could disappear whenever she damned well pleased. The nudity wasn't an issue, Shella felt. But there was nowhere to go for her to just complain about Lily's habitual vanishings. She didn't want to hurt Lily's feelings, after all.

Shella felt quite comfortable complimenting Lily's decorating skills, however. The entire ship had been smoothened out now, and not a single board was out of place. There were no cracks nor splinters to poke oneself with, and no raised boards to trip over. Not all the railings had been morphed into the new wave-inspired shape, however; the deck above her cabin, for instance, and the stairs leading up to it. Shella wouldn't be surprised if there were other places that Lily kept to herself that weren't cleaned up, though.

Still, the ship was in fabulous shape, far better than ever before! Shella literally could not remember a time when the Sea Lilith looked as good as it did currently. That may be the hundred-plus years taking their toll, though.

Besides what few parts remained in disrepair, however, there was also another certain something that made the ship look worn and aged; Shella's own coral. Every single rock-like outcropping, every limp fan, every branch and stone, were all created by Shella through a power she didn't quite understand. All she needed to do was touch the surface, focus, and imagine what she wanted.

Over the years, however, coral had just accumulated. Shella couldn't even recall half of what she placed and why, and she had never, ever cleaned up after herself. Here Lily was, shaping herself into a cathedral of love, and Shella was leaving her dead coral about. Everything she had placed, from the large shelf in the cabin to the tree-like branches in the pool room, to wherever else she put that rocky stuff, had to go. Well, maybe she could get away with leaving the pool room be. It was more her domain anyways.

Shella focused her attention on the coral shelf in the cabin. If she looked at it and concentrated, she could feel its dead, rocky mass like a distant limb; barely there, but there none the less. Shella pushed a thought of it crumbling away against what she could sense. Before her, a myriad of cracks grew in the coral, spreading along lazily. Shella pushed harder, and the cracks spread faster, running along and crisscrossing with each other often. The cracks ran deep, and Shella could feel the coral divide down in its core and how some parts turned to powder.

Just one more thought of control, and the coral shelf crumbled. Sand-like dust fell from the cracks, rapidly widening them, and chunk after chunk fell off, hitting the floor and crumbling into powder. Again and again, the shelf crumbled in on itself, until nothing remained but dust. Well, Lily could take care of that, Shella thought.

The coral shelf had been built upon the railing of the stairs leading downwards, and now the dusty bar was being reshaped into the lovely wave motif of the railings outside. The powder on the railing slid off as it morphed, leaving the newly-remade decoration clean. "Huh. Nice job," Shella said to the Sea Lilith as she ran a finger alongside it.

The ship creaked once, as if in happiness, and then the grinding sound of wood against wood rumbled from beneath Shella's feet. Dust and coral powder began to slip through temporary holes in the floorboards, which then sealed back up until only a fine layer of powder remained.

That left the cabin clean and unblemished. Shella only had most of the rest of the ship to de-coral, then. She'd keep the coral in the pool room, though. That was definitely her domain.

* * *

After spending the rest of the day cleaning up and getting ready to go home, Shella was exhausted. Her mind was tired in strange new ways that she didn't know could happen and that she didn't want to have happen again. It felt like disintegrating all the coral she had laid down had made her brain come slightly apart.

Shella flopped down on her cabin's massive bed and rolled over. Soon, oh so very soon, she thought with a giddy smile. It'd all be worth it, and with Lily, she'd actually come out of this mess all the better? Who else's girl was a living ship?

The cabin door creaked open, and Shella leaned up to look. Lily was enshrined in the doorway, the night sky behind her with all its infinite stars. Lily's hips were cocked and her hands were on the door way, looking like she wanted something.

"C'mon in, Lily. T'aint not yer ship too," Shella said, motioning for Lily to come forward.

Lily did so, walking to the center of the room, but she stopped there. She was gnawing on her lower lip nervously.

"Whassa matter?" Shella said, standing up, "Ya want somethin'?"

Lily nodded tersely, and Shella sauntered over to her. "Wha' is it that ye want? Or do ya need somethin'?" Shella teased.

Lily nodded, and her hand came up to trace down from Shella's collarbone to her breast. She leaned forward to give Shella a gentle kiss, and, as if to finally settle the question of her desire, squeezed Shella's breast tenderly.

"Mm, so tha's what we want," Shella said, and she returned to kissing Lily, her lips landing on Lily's cheeks, nose, and chin as Shella walked her back to the bed. When Lilly's legs hit the edge of the bed, Shella tipped her over and made her fall backwards. Shella kneeled, planting her kisses begging at the top of Lily's boots. Someday, they'd come off, but not today.

Kisses trailed up Lily's knee and up along the inside of her thigh, making her tremble. Shella pushed up Lily's dress as she went, sliding the pale cloth up Lily's smooth body. Shella's kisses dodged Lily's sex, it'd come later in quite a few ways, and began up her belly. They traveled across the stiff rubbery wood-like ribs, then carried themselves up Lily's solid sternum, across her collarbone, and, as Lily's dress was pushed off her body, lips connected to lips again.

Fingers raked alongside the collar of Shella's shirt, tracing their way to the lone button of her garment. They undid the button and brushed Shella's shirt away, allowing her firm breasts to press against Lily's. Lily's nipples were hard pegs grinding into Shella's soft flesh, and she could feel how her own tits ached in desire.

Shella broke the ceaseless kisses momentarily as she stood up. She quickly pulled her pants down and kicked them away. Her mind flushed with desire, she tore the bandanna from around her head away and shook her green sea-weed like hair loose.

Lily scooted back on the bed, giving the two more room to play with each other. She was coyly chewing on a finger, her thighs rubbing together and half-lidded eyes watching Shella, taunting her with such beauty.

Shella growled and purred her lust as she climbed onto the bed, sauntering forward on all fours, ready to take her prize. She was right before Shella, glistening and wet and needy! Shella's treasure needed her, needed to revel with her together.

As Shella prowled up to Lily's slit, she pried apart Lily's legs and fell forward. Her heavy bosom was crushed underneath her own body, trying to push against the mattress. Her arms were hooked around Lily's thighs as she gazed into Lily's snatch.

Shella couldn't resist the wet, open sex, though it smelled like ocean spray. She dived forward, her greedy lips kissing Lily across her thighs and onto the puffy lips of her sex, her nose rammed against the sparse pale hair of Lily's thatch. Teasingly, Shella flicked her tongue against Lily's exposed folds, tasting the slightly-salty flesh. Around them, the ship seemed to creak satisfyingly.

Pink-purple flesh was lashed by Shella's tongue. It slid against the sea-flower of Lily's hips, diving between the folds and splaying the lips. Lily's slit was her plaything, its juice coating her tongue and being spread on Lily's sex.

Shella's eyes remained locked on Lily's form as she licked her lover's sex. The avatar twitched, her eyes closed to bask in the sensation. Her hands were at her chest, groping and massaging her meager bosom. Pink-purple nipples were pinched between their owner's fingers, and soft flesh was molded by pressing fingers. Around them, the ship gently groaned.

Eagerly, Shella's tongue slid around Lily's entrance. Her lips resisted being pushed away from her tunnel inwards, jumping back as soon as they weren't being pushed away. It was almost virginal, tight and unused. Lily had been with three other women, though Shella didn't know exactly what they did.

Still, that didn't matter! What mattered was that Lily was here with her right now! That's all that mattered, Shella told herself as her tongue prodded harder against Lily's entrance. The slit's resistance gave way slowly, peeling back tantalizingly, until Shella's tongue slipped inside and lapped against Lily's inner walls.

While Shella's tongue penetrated Lily, Lily groaned silently and the ship groaned with her, its creaks acting as her voice. Shella tasted velvet-smooth flesh inside heady with the spray of the ocean. As she swirled her tongue inside Lily's sex, Lily gave up massaging her own breasts and her arms collapsed weakly against the bed's pillows.

Silky flesh lay against Shella's tongue, wet walls shifting around it as she waggled it around. Her sex was soaked with want, but Shella didn't feel the need to obey it. The silent groans and the minute twitches of Lily before her were what she needed. Her heart fluttered with delight every time Lily twitched again, the ship groaning like a lover around them.

Shella dragged her tongue out and her lips set upon Lily's clit. Lips sucked around a pink-purple hood, the rigid nub of flesh inside diamond-hard with unyielding lust. Shella watched as Lily writhed, crying out silently in lust. The pale woman's body was beautiful, the way she moved in pleasure sweet and enticing.

Teeth scraped against the fleshy hood, lips sucked on the bean teasingly. Shella tongue slid out occasionally to break from Lily's clit to lap and lick at her folds, leaking with excitement. The ship creaked lovingly around them, rocking in tune with Lily.

As Shella continued to focus on Lily, her bobbing up and down to attend to different parts of her lover's sex, she knew that Lily was hers. In front of her, the sweet, nude girl writhed under her tongue, groping and touching herself. The sounds of the ship around them were Lily's groans of pleasure. The assuring warmth of that knowledge made Shella's heart swell with pride.

Lily's twitching became more erratic, her head tilting one way with its closed eyes, then tossing another way. Her arms lay across the bed idly, fingers trembling occasionally. She was close. She had to be close.

Shella wickedly worked upon Lily harder, faster. Her lips sucked harder, her teeth gently biting Lily's clit, her tongue lashing out and pushing it around. The folds of Lily's flower were subjected to hard tongue lashing, their vulnerable flesh pliant to Shella's tongue.

Lily came with a great creaking fanfare from the ship around the two lovers. Her hands flew to pin Shella's head where it lay between her legs. Her back arched and her hips gyrated, grinding her flower against Shella's face. Her own face was a numb expression of utter ecstasy, mouth wordlessly open and eyes closed.

The creaking died down, along with Lily's tenacious hold on Shella's head. Shella's face was soaked with Lily's juices. She wiped off the fluid using the bedsheet, then propped herself up on her elbows and beamed at Lily. "Ah, me hearty," she sighed, "What else can we do together?"

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers