Black Pearls - Ochia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, Shella felt for the skirt Ochia wore. Her fingers slipped between layers of seaweed and net and tried to pull it away. It barely budged. She tore herself away from the kiss and looked down. Seaweed was woven tightly between the threads of the net, and it itself was tied incredibly well around Ochia's waist with several expert knots.

"Oh, hmm? I'll get that," Ochia said. Dexterous limbs coiled up to the knots and their tips slipped around them. Wriggling like worms, twitching like the fingers of a thief, the limbs undid the knots and pulled the skirt away. It drifted to the floor, falling like a snowflake.

Now that Ochia was free of clothes, Shella struggled upright to get a better look at her waist out of curiosity. Ochia's octopus tentacles connected to her body just like legs, if eight legs could squeeze together on the hips without ballooning it out any. Between the two collections of four arms lay a surprisingly human snatch, driven to wet swollen openness from Shella's ministrations on Ochia's body, with a small black thatch of hair above it.

Shella caressed it experimentally with her hand, her fingers cupping the sex and gently playing against the folds. Ochia closed her eyes and moaned in lust, the tips of her tentacles twitching against Shella's thighs. "I don't suppose you let this out much either," Shella said.

Ochia blushed and said, "N-no." Shella grinned. Ochia was adorable when embarrassed!

"Well then," Shella said, "time to give this some experience." Her fingers ran across Ochia's mound, feeling the warmth in her flesh. Ochia's purple-pink velvet slit was covered in more of that slime, as if it was some kind of lubricant better for play in water. Shella's nails slid against her skin, the touch making her groan.

Shella bent down and brought her lips to Ochia's hard tit again. One hand of hers was grazing between Ochia's tentacles, and the other one was to the side, supporting Shella on top of Ochia. Ochia's tentacles dug into her legs, but Shella was being untouched otherwise. "Come on, didn't you like feeling women?" Shella asked, pinning a boneless arm with her free hand and stroking up and down.

Ochia's eyes opened slightly to look at the scene, and a pump from Shella's hand down her sex made her moan and close them again. Her tentacles writhed up Shella's body, and Shella shivered in anticipation as she felt the sucking bumps graze her aching mound. The arms wrapped around Shella's waist, hugging her like a dear friend to keep her in place.

Shella's middle and ring finger pressed harder against Ochia's lavender petals, rewarding her with a lusting moan. She stroked up and down, parting the velvet lips and earning more coos of want from her partner. Her tongue flicked against the rock-hard nipple of Ochia's breast, dragging it up and swirling around it.

All her efforts nearly came to a stop as Ochia began to writhe against her. A tentacle had slipped in between her legs, hugging her belly and poking into her navel. Shella's wet, wanting slit ached and thrummed from the sucking grip, her clit hardened and pressing against the limb. More caressed the insides of her thighs and buttocks, hugging and rubbing fondly, planting in seeds of warm ecstasy in her.

As a joyous haze descended into her mind, Shella struggled to refocus on Ochia's body. Encompassing her nipple and sucking earned an utter of delight and a squeeze on her thighs. Shella stroked with her hands, and with her palm, felt a fleshy nub harden. Just a careful caress made Ochia roll in delight under her, with an accompanying squeak of lust.

Tilting her hand back, Shella put a thumb near Ochia's clit and arced two fingers to thrust inside Ochia's sex. She pushed in gently, going only to the first knuckle as she parted Ochia. Along with that push, her thumb flicked Ochia's bean. The pushes, the flicks, her attentions on Ochia made Ochia moan and twitch in lust.

However, Ochia did not stay passive. With a sharp twist, the tentacle running along Shella's mound thrust forwards, sliding its many suckers along her sensitive sex. Instantly, a blossom of sweet pleasure entered her body. The sudden shock of delight made her pause momentarily, distracting her from Ochia's body.

Shella gritted her teeth and twitched her fingers out of Ochia's flower, then pushed them back in, twisting them into new, untouched flesh. As a response, Ochia's writhing limb slid back and thrust forward again, playing against Shella's body and sending shocks of pleasure up her spine.

For every thrust of her fingers, every pushing twitch of her thumb, every single thing she played with on Ochia's body, Shella received the same. Ochia's legion of limbs ran along her body, tingling her sensitive skin. The arm between her legs ran up and down, each pass a cascade of pleasure adding on to a pressing sensation of delight. Even as she played with and tasted Ochia's lavender breasts, sneaking, snaking tentacles slid up her body and groped hers, their suckers sucking her tits in joyous delight.

Delirious, Shella sunk her fingers into Ochia's folds faster and deeper. Her second knuckles were consumed by Ochia's sex, feeling the twitching of wanting walls. Her thumb was pressed against Ochia's clit, twitching it and circling it numbly. Her attentions were rewarded with lusting calls and groans from Ochia, taken in by passion, but she was equally rewarded.

As Shella sped up, so did Ochia. Her grasping tentacles slid faster, pressing against Shella harder. Shella could feel the individual suckers flick back and forth, almost blurring together in a blind sensation of thrumming joy. Her body was ablaze with pleasure, a thrumming force of warmth and wantful numbth taking over her.

With an aching cry, Shella's hips buckled. Her mind went blank as she gave up resisting. A white sensation flooded her mind, borne out on pleasure. Her body twitched slightly, from toes to lips, her sex sucking at the suckers of Ochia. Almost automatically, as the last controlled part of her, her fingers plunged in and writhed about in Ochia, her thumb caressing Ochia's clit relentlessly.

As the orgasm began to drain from her, Shella was rewarded with Ochia's moans collapsing as sensation overrode her. Ochia's sex suckled on Shella's fingers as her back arched and limbs twitched. The tentacles pressing against Shella grasped harder before relaxing and then grasping harder again. Ochia writhed under Shella, then relaxed, her orgasm dying down.

Shella pulled her fingers out. Translucent slime was spread on them like honey, sticking together in strings. Ochia had collapsed, as far as one could collapse lying on a desk. Her tentacles drifted to the floor bonelessly, and her arms slid down without any energy to them whatsoever. She looked peaceful with her head lolling to one side and eyes closed. Shella wondered if she slept that way.

Ochia gently hummed to herself before speaking, "Mmm, that was new for me. Maybe there will be a next time?"

"Of course. You know where I'm docked," Shella said. As soon as she finished saying that, Shella felt like she was stabbed in the gut. A searing knife of pain had entered her stomach, forcing her to double over. Ochia's eyes flew open and she launched herself towards the back wall, flattening herself defensively.

The pain started to die down, and she wasn't threatening Ochia, so Ochia drifted closer. "Are you... all right?" Ochia asked.

"Yeah, 'm fine. Just a small thing with a curse," Shella muttered.

Ochia drifted closer yet, and an experimental limb poked Shella in the side. It didn't cause any more pain, but it did make her wince. Ochia looked her up and down, noting all the inhuman details Shella had on her, before swimming about her collection of odds and ends and picking up a few things.

When Ochia returned, she had a kind of lens in her hands. It was made out of wood and long spiral shell, and the glass was colored a dark blue. Muttering something unpronounceable into the glass, Ochia held it up to her eye. Her face transfigured into shock, tore herself away from the lens, blinked a few times, then looked back. "Hmm," Ochia hummed, turning the lens about, then she set it down. "Well, I have to say, that is most interesting."

"What?" Shella asked, almost snapping with irritation.

"It's probably nothing, just things relating to your curse. The only thing I could identify was a spherical object of some kind, maybe an egg, where your womb... is."

"It's a pearl. And that'd be the right place," Shella said. Wait, what did she mean with that pause?

"A pearl is part of your curse?" Ochia asked, interrupting Shella's thoughts.

"A lotta pearls are part of my curse. I keep on takin' them out," Shella replied. "Look, it's too damned complex to say again and again, lemme worry about it." She bent down and picked up her discarded shirt, then put it on and buttoned it up. She found and slid into her underwear, then picked up and slid into her pants.

"Mind if I stay for a while? That golem waitress is with me ship, an' I don't want to walk in on them and ruin anythin'," Shella added, turning back to face Ochia.

Ochia had finished tying her skirt around her waist, and her limbs were busy passing the end of the wrap between themselves as they wrapped it around her body with her arms raised. "Mmm, I guess not. Besides, I've never met anybody with a curse as odd as yours is. I want to see more!" she said, eagerness in her last words.

Shella rolled her eyes. This was a first, but she may as well roll with it. "Anything special you want me to do?" she asked.

* * *

Ochia's investigations took up most of the night, and had consisted of poking, prodding, looking through that glass circle, staring into Shella's eyes, looking into her ears, looking at her teeth, her tongue, down her throat, and a lot of questions about what she was like before the curse. She also babbled esoteric information at Shella while she was doing it, and for a good deal afterwards. Everything from dietary concerns to comparisons between Shella, merfolk, and humans poured out of Ochia's mouth.

"... And, well, I don't think there's any kind of removal for it."

"Hmm, what?" Shella asked as she was taken back into focus. She had tuned out what Ochia was saying as soon as she started talking about spell dynamics.

"It's like I said, I don't think there's a cure," Ochia repeated. "Your affliction is on such a level it's like someone reduced you to a fish, then had you grow from there, and that's just the parts I can identify!"

Shella snorted, a bubble firing out of her nose and racing upwards. "Yer a witch, ain'tcha? What about those famous frog curses?"

Ochia rolled her eyes and said, "Mmm, if you'd be listening, you'd know transformations and transmogrifications are just add-ons, like most curses. You were broken down into something your curser knew about, then reassembled from there. Nothing was added or taken away, just altered."

Unconsciously, Shella's lips parted to form a snarl. She did not want to hear about this right now. Shella turned to swim away.

"Um, whoops, sorry," Ochia apologized behind her.

"It's nothing. It's gettin' late an' Lily an' her girl should be done by now. I just don' care for all this magical bullcrap going on around here," Shella snapped back.

Shella began to paddle towards the tunnel, but Ochia coughed quietly for attention. Twisting, Shella asked, "What is it?"

"Can I go back to your ship with you? I want to examine her as well. Not many living ships around, and they're all different," Ochia politely asked.

Well, chances were there wouldn't be any harm to it. Lily could take care of herself and any troubledoers that messed with her. And though Ochia certainly was wordy, it was more out of raw curiosity than anything else. Asides from talk her half-to-death, Ochia wasn't bad, her tentacles were marvelous when not too invasive, and Shella had yet to pull out the pearl. "Yeah, why not?" Shella said.

Ochia followed Shella out of the cave, launching herself forward with synchronous pumps of her tentacles.

* * *

A rope ladder weighed with metal had been lowered into the water for Shella back at the Sea Lilith. Shella scaled it, hopping the worn-down railing on to the main deck before turning about to see how Ochia was handling.

Ochia had eschewed the ladder in a weird, somewhat frightening way. Her tentacles were pressed close to the ship's sides, and their suckers held on with a sticky death grip. One or two limbs would detach themselves and reattach continuously, pulling Ochia's body up on a cloud of writhing black serpents sucking against the ship's side. She crawled on to the deck like an invader, one limb after another, before pausing and resting. "Whew! It's always a bit tricky moving on land," Ochia mentioned.

"There was a ladder," Shella commented.

"My tentacles would have gotten tangled in it if I tried to pull my weight up on it. It'd take too long," Ochia explained. She gazed around the ship, observing every board, the scratches, tears, and dings, looking at the quality of the Sea Lilith with an inquiring eye. She hummed quietly to herself as she spread out her arms and felt the surface of the wood with her legion limbs. Her eyes seemed to glint, like the sun off an eyeglass, as they raked over and studied their environment.

Shella walked to the door of her cabin and knocked. "Lily? We got a visitor!" Shella called out before opening the door.

Inside her cabin, in front of the large wardrobe that held all the clothes she had accumulated, stood a wooden folding screen. Some six feet in height, it blocked off a good portion of the room from view.

"Lily?" Shella asked again.

Heavy footsteps on wood echoed from behind the screen to its edge, and Hawwa peaked out from behind it. She was blushing, her cheeks flushed into the color of wet sand, before ducking back behind the screen.

After a moment, Lily walked through the screen as if it was air, then leaned up against it.

"Ochia's back on board. She's itchin' to get a look at you," Shella said. Lily nodded.

There was some more rustling mingled with heavy tromping from behind the screen. Then, after a rest in the activities, Lily glanced back and stood away from the screen. Slowly, it folded back, pulling itself away from the wardrobe.

Behind it, Hawwa was dressed completely differently from how Shella first saw her. Her top was a silken green wrap that went under her arms and around her neck. Silver plates etched with flowers kept it pinned on her, while a silver flower was embedded in her hair. The revealing bottom had been replaced by multiple thin layers of green silk wrapped loosely around her like a dress and bound by a silver belt, with a secondary embroidered fabric belt tracing the bottom of her belly. Every sway brought a new parting to the dress, yet never quite enough to reveal her legs. It was marvelous, and a lot more attractive than the barely-there ensemble Hawwa had been wearing earlier.

"Did we really have all that in th' wardrobe?" Shella asked Lily.

Lily shook her head and pointed to Hawwa. Hawwa twirled about in her new clothes.

"Hawwa brought them? Why wasn't she wearin' them earlier? Or... did she have th' basics, an' couldn't make it herself?" Shella inquired.

Lily nodded in confirmation.

"Hello?" Ochia called out from the doorway.

Hawwa glanced up like a startled deer, but Lily's look was one of casual acknowledgement.

"Oh, it's just me, Hawwa," Ochia called out, her tentacles squirming and pushing her inside the cabin.

"You know each other?" Shella asked.

"A bit. I've been here longer than she has. I guided her to that nice Briant fellow's tavern when I found her adrift. Just her and some cloth. I knew she was a golem, but I've never gotten the full story. I don't think it matters now, though," Ochia explained.

Hawwa began to leave, but Ochia caught her hand with a spare tentacle. Shella barely heard her whisper, "I do want for us to get together some time, dear. You won't forget it."

Hawwa nervously snatched her hand back and exited. Lily dimly waved her hand goodbye behind her as her earthen feet tromped across the deck.

"Hnn, that might need a little bit of time," Shella muttered to herself.

"Anyways," Ochia said, squirming forward like a living ballroom gown without anybody in it, "Right now is all about you, Lily!"

"Yeah, she's taken a look at me. I don't get half the stuff she got out of it, but if'n you want to listen, be my guest," Shella followed up.

Lily looked over Ochia's shoulder at Shella, then back at Ochia. She pointed at Shella and nodded, then pointed at herself and made a cutting motion with a flattened hand across her throat.

Ochia cocked her head in confusion, then twisted to face Shella. "What's she saying?"

Shella shrugged. "Shella good, Lily no. She don't talk, never has talked, an' I don't think she ever is gonna talk. But I'm guessin' that she don't want you pokin' at her body."

"Awww, I could've learned so much!" Ochia said, pouting.

"It may jest be that she knows eveythin' about her that she wants to know already," Shella said.

"Really? Are you so sure?" Ochia asked Lily.

Lily nodded, then walked past Ochia and Shella onto the deck. She turned and motioned at Ochia to follow her, with a concerned look on her face.

"Hmm? Oh!" Ochia exclaimed. Her tentacles writhed into action, pushing her to follow Lily. Out on deck, Lily passed something to Ochia. Her body prevented Shella from seeing what it was, but Ochia took a good look at it, and nodded in understanding. After that, she and Lily walked to the front of the deck.

Shella rubbed her stomach. It was aching now. It felt like she had had too much to eat in a very localized area. It wasn't quite the gut-stabbing bend-over levels of pain from before, but it was an aching reminder that there was still a pearl in her.

Still, Ochia was talking with Lily now, which meant that she probably was happy. Shella wouldn't have anything to take care of now. Absent-mindedly, she walked down the hidden stairs to the pool.

* * *

"Mmm, pardon me?"

Shella's eyes snapped open. Above her, Ochia's face was turned upside-down. Shella groaned and sat up. She had formed a shelf of coral to make a shallow end to the pool for her to just rest on, with her body laid back. She hadn't intended to drift off to sleep! She had removed her clothes too, just so that they wouldn't get wet. Now, Ochia stood above her while she was nude.

"Mmm, yeah, wha is it?" Shella grumbled. She was falling asleep far too easily these days.

"I hope you don't mind the intrusion, but Lily is letting me see the rest of her body. I never went down here last time. Our problem prevented me. And must I say what a wonderful place you have here! I do not think I've ever seen a living ship that's as flexible, powerful, and accommodating as Lily!" Ochia explained.

"Yeah, that's true," Shella said as she pulled herself onto the pool's side.

"But I'm here for more than that. I've told Lily what I've learned, and Lily's told me all the problems with your pearl curse. If you have not removed it already, I think I would like to help you once again," Ochia said.

Shella looked up at her. "Optimistic, ain'tcha?"

"Friendly, helpful, curious, explorative. I am a witch, you know. It is part of my job. Besides, the benefits are quite... exquisite," Ochia said, her tentacles trembling in a wanting memory.

"Can't complain with that one," Shella said, and she slid to one side, as if to invite Ochia into the pool.

Deft tentacles slipped around, untied and unknotted Ochia's clothes. Her top slipped to the floor, spilling and curling around on it. The skirt she wore followed soon after, falling down and covering her top like a blanket.