Black Porn Kings Ch. 01

Story Info
Black Porn King tries Black BBW's Strapon.
2.2k words
2.64
35.9k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

The secret lives of entertainers, especially erotic ones, would absolutely fascinate you if you were privy to them, of course. Do you know what porn stars do in private? The answer would surprise you. Take Brian Pumper for example. In front of the camera, he's a tall, good-looking Black man with a big dick. And he fucks women of all ethnicities. In the ass no less! Brian Pumper is a cool guy. The very personification of the Black Male Sex Symbol. In private, this hunky African-American stud has very different passions.

Just ask his good friend Skyy Black, a curvy, dark-skinned, big-bottomed and absolutely lovely Black Female Porn Star. She's been known to hook up with Brian Pumper, in front of the camera and behind it. Follow us into this tale and find out. Let's just say that Brian Pumper would feel quite comfortable on certain female domination-style strap-on fetish web sites if he were to get into it professionally. Since he's not willing to do that, he's got Skyy Black to satisfy his not so mainstream urges. Tonight, in his downtown Los Angeles loft, Brian Pumper sat in his living room. He was being entertained by a very special guest. One of the freaks of the adult film industry.

Who is Brian Pumper's special guest? None other than the lovely Skyy Black. A big-booty, dark-skinned Black chick with big tits and a cute face. She was absolutely down for whatever. Right now, she knelt before Brian, completely naked, and sucked on his long and thick Black cock. Skyy Black sucked Brian Pumper's dick until he got hard as hell, then they started doing the nasty. Brian Pumper put Skyy Black on all fours and spanked the big Black woman's sexy ass.

Spreading her plump butt cheeks wide open, Skyy Black begged Brian Pumper to fuck her in the ass. The Black stud didn't need to be told twice. He pressed his dick against Skyy Black's asshole and pushed it inside. Gripping her wide hips tightly, he thrust his cock into her backdoor. Skyy Black squealed as Brian Pumper's big cock penetrated her asshole. Gritting her teeth, she braced herself for what she knew was to come. Brian Pumper has fucked a lot of women in the ass during his near-decade in the adult film industry. Black women, Asian women, Hispanic women and White women. He doesn't discriminate.

Brian Pumper is a real player when it comes to the ladies. He fucks them all. Two of his favorites are Skyy Black and Cherokee D'Ass, two gorgeous Black ladies who possess the adult film industry's nicest curvy bodies and most fabulous asses. Brian Pumper slammed his dick into Skyy Black's ass like anal sex was going out of style. He fucked her hard, drilling his cock into the forbidden depths of her booty hole. In spite of herself, Skyy Black screamed as she got fucked in the ass. Brian Pumper had one of the biggest dicks in the industry. And he liked making women really feel him when he fucked them in the ass. That's why he's sometimes referred to as the Gape Man.  

 

Brian Pumper flipped Skyy Black on her back and raised the big Black woman's thick legs in the air. He wanted to look into her eyes as he fucked her in the ass. And so he did. He slammed his dick right back into her asshole. Skyy Black winced, and fingered her pussy as Brian Pumper pumped his cock up her asshole. A lot of women in the industry thought Brian Pumper didn't like vaginal intercourse at all. That's why he was always signing up to star in all-anal features regardless of what studio he worked for at the time. He fucked her ass until he came, blasting his cum deep into her asshole. Skyy Black screamed as Brian Pumper's super-hot cum flooded her asshole. Brian Pumper laughed. Afterwards, he made her suck his cock. Skyy Black could taste her ass on Brian Pumper's dick. And Brian Pumper wouldn't have it any other way.    

Next, they tried something radically different. Skyy Black whipped out her strap-on dildo and ordered Brian Pumper to suck on it. Amazingly, Brian Pumper got on his knees and started sucking on the big Black woman's strap-on dildo. Skyy Black smiled. She loved that part. Making Brian Pumper her own personal bitch. She bossed him around, telling him what to do. Obediently he sucked the dildo just the way she told him to. Afterwards, Skyy Black spread her thick thighs and ordered Brian Pumper to lick her pussy. He did as he was told. When he didn't do it right, Skyy Black smacked his head and he licked her pussy the way she liked it. Skyy Black stroked her strap-on dildo while Brian Pumper licked her pussy. Oh, yeah. She was enjoying herself. Dominating Brian Pumper was a lot of fun. And now for the grand finale.  

  Skyy Black put Brian Pumper on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. She fingered his asshole and smacked his ass. Then she lubricated his asshole. Unlike him, she never fucked anyone's ass without properly lubricating them. Pressing the dildo against his asshole, she eased it inside. Brian Pumper grunted as Skyy Black thrust the dildo up his ass. It hurt a bit. Skyy Black began pumping, that's right, pumping the strap-on dildo up Brian Pumper's ass. Skyy Black wanted the world's favorite Black porn stud to know what it felt like to get butt fucked for a change.

Brian Pumper screamed as Skyy Black fucked him in the ass with her gigantic strap-on dildo. Skyy Black berated Brian Pumper as she sodomized him with her strap-on dildo. For a guy who's fucked hundreds of women up the ass, how did it feel to finally get fucked in the ass by a woman? She asked Brian Pumper. Brian Pumper squealed that he absolutely loved it. Just like Skyy Black thought he would. After pumping her gigantic strap-on dildo up Brian Pumper's asshole for a while, Skyy Black pulled out of his ass.

Time for him to feel how truly dominant a strong Black woman could be. She spat in his now gaping asshole then made him suck her cock. Brian Pumper sucked Skyy Black's strap-on dildo, tasting himself on it. Skyy Black ran her hands through Brian Pumper's hair as he sucked her dildo. Who's the bitch now? Apparently he was. Like a lot of Black men, Brian Pumper likes a little domination every now and then. And Skyy Black was definitely the woman to give him what he desperately needed. He's far from the only brother in the adult film industry with such a special interest.

Who says Black porn studs don't like strap-on dildos? Brian Pumper was one happy camper after his first pegging experience. He was glad to have tried it with the lovely porn starlet Skyy Black. She was cool. He kissed her passionately and thanked her for a wonderful time. Skyy Black looked lovingly at him and nodded in understanding. Brian Pumper and Skyy Black began dating pretty seriously after that. They're a match made in porno heaven, folks. Seriously. How could they not end up together? Nothing like a strong Black woman to give a macho Black stud a new lease on life!    

In another part of town, another well-known Porn Stud was getting his introduction to strap-on sex. After knowing each other for years, German-born porn star Mark Davis and porn starlet Sandra Romain were good pals. He was known as one of the most dominant men in the world of BDSM. And she was one of the most versatile, sexy and viciously dominant women in the world. For his first time submission, Mark Davis went to the best. And his good friend and fuck buddy Sandra Romain did not disappoint. First, they had regular sex. Sandra Romain sucked Mark Davis long and thick, uncircumcised cock. She sucked his dick with gusto until he came, then she drank his cum. Oh, yeah. Sandra Romain loved the taste of cum, especially Mark's. They were definitely going to have a lot of fun together.  

  Mark Davis spread Sandra Romain's shapely thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. Then he thrust his cock deep inside her. Mark Davis pumped his cock deep inside Sandra Romain's snatch, then they tried something else. Sandra Romain got on all fours and spread her big butt cheeks wide open. Mark Davis came up behind her and pressed his dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, he went inside. Sandra Romain groaned as Mark Davis big cock penetrated her asshole. Mark Davis spanked Sandra Romain's big ass as he slammed his dick up her booty hole.

Sandra squealed and asked him to pull her hair, which he did happily. He fucked her ass many times before he finally came. Sandra Romain squealed in delight as she felt Mark Davis cum flooding her asshole. Both Sandra Romain and Mark Davis took some time to recover, then they got to the really exciting stuff. Sandra Romain tied up Mark Davis hands and feet, then whipped out her strap-on dildo.

Standing in front of him, she told him to suck her dildo. Obediently, Mark Davis puckered his lips and sucked on Sandra Romain's dildo. Sandra Romain smiled. Seeing Mark Davis like this was really turning her on. She hadn't had this much fun since she dominated the legendary TJ Cummings a few years ago. He was another dominant stud who dominated a lot of women and yet was made to feel her dildo deep inside his ass in her dungeon. TJ Cummings hadn't been the same since.

Getting fucked by Sandra Romain's strap-on dildo has a way of changing a man. She couldn't wait to fuck Mark Davis sweet-looking ass. After he got done sucking her dildo, she unleashed hell upon him. Taking out her whip, Sandra Romain proceeded to give Mark Davis a serious lashing as she berated him. She called him a punk, a loser and a bitch. He groaned in pain as her whip hit his back, his ass, his chest and even his ruggedly handsome face. Mark Davis screamed as Sandra Romain whipped him as hard as she could.

Mark Davis couldn't believe what Sandra Romain was doing to him. He dominated quite a few women in dungeons around the world and had always wondered what it would be like to submit to one. Well, now he was most definitely finding out. After lashing Mark Davis, Sandra Romain decided it was time for the macho dominant stud to taste and feel her strap-on dildo. Without further ado, she came up behind him and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Sliding one finger inside his tight asshole, she fingered him.

After lubricating Mark Davis asshole, Sandra Romain pressed her strap-on dildo against his rear entry. With a swift thrust she penetrated him. Sank the dildo deep up his ass. Mark Davis gasped as Sandra Romain's dildo penetrated his asshole. Sandra Romain smacked his ass then gripped his hips before thrusting the dildo deep inside of him. Sandra Romain licked her lips as she began sodomizing Mark Davis with her strap-on dildo. He was the most dominant stud in the world of BDSM.

Mark Davis was the man. He dominated women of all races in his dungeons, whipping them and fucking them in the ass. And now it was finally his turn to get fucked in the ass. Sandra Romain decided to savor the moment she officially made Mark Davis her own personal bitch. And so she did. Berating him incessantly, she rammed the dildo up his ass. His screams were an absolute delight to her. She wanted to make him feel what all those women he butt-fucked felt while he penetrated them. She grasped his cock and squeezed it hard while sodomizing him with her dildo. That got another scream out of him. Laughing, she took him through her unique brand of domination. She fucked his ass until he begged for mercy.    

Afterwards, Sandra Romain untied Mark Davis and asked him how his first time submission was. With a smile on his face, Mark Davis told her he had a good session. Strap-on female domination wasn't something Mark Davis cared to do with her anytime in the near future but he was glad to have tried it. Sandra Romain nodded, and kissed Mark passionately. For the rest of the night, they sucked and fucked like a pair of college freshmen.

Both of them shared a passionate experience they would remember for the rest of their lives. It takes a strong and understanding woman to introduce a strong man to certain types of experiences. Dominance and submission in the bedroom are sensitive subjects for quite a few men and women out there. Certain things we can only do with the right person. And for Mark Davis, Sandra Romain is definitely the right person to try certain things with. He couldn't see himself with anyone else. Sandra Romain is the one. No other woman can understand him like she does.  

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers